Trixie Admits Her Naughty Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

"No it won't dear, your secret is safe with me but don't be surprised if I rub your ass if no body is around," he said with a smile.

"Fine with me," I said as I stood up and walked around the table to him unhooking my shoulder straps as I approached. My bibs dropped to the ground as he stood up. I gave him a big kiss as I reached for the button at his waistband. I unzipped him and pulled his shorts down as I kneeled on my bibs in front of him. I rapidly pulled down his underwear (which I was going to have to get him to quit wearing) and stared at his rapidly hardening cock. I look into his eyes and told him I had been dreaming about doing this all night. I kissed the head of his cock and then opened my mouth wide to take as much of him as I could. I love sucking cock!

After swallowing his load, which he said no girl had ever done before, I lead him to my bedroom leaving our clothing right where we took them off. We spent the rest of the day in my bed enjoying wonderful sex. I told him about some of my exhibition experiences and some of my mild sexual romps. I am not going to tell him everything I've done. Some of it is just too wild for him to know about, like my gang-bang.

He did find me at school a couple times that week and he did rub my ass telling me he liked knowing I was pantiless. And he did take me to the beach where I grew up and all I wore was my bibs and I carried my g-string bikini in my purse. He said he still couldn't believe I could get away with walking into the stores and restaurants practically topless but then we ran into a three girls about ten dressed like I was except their shorts were buttoned up and I could tell they were wearing panties.

I took Don to a beachside restaurant where my mom use to waitress and now partially owned. She was there as were a couple of my old girlfriends. We had a good time and no one said a thing about my attire. Mom asked me if I was staying over night, she said my room was empty if I wanted to stay. I looked at Don and he shrugged his shoulders so I said sure but we will both be using my bed. She smiled and said she expected as much.

I surprised Don later when I stripped naked next to his car and put on my g-string bikini. We then ran into a half-dozen of my old friends on a mostly deserted part of the beach as we walked along the beach and they commented that it looked like I still enjoyed being almost naked in public. And I surprised them when I said that if I knew could get away with it; I would get naked in public. They didn't believe me, so I looked at Don and said, "Sorry dear, put this in you pockets for me," as I took off what little I had on. I stayed naked with Don and my friends for the next hour. The two girls finally took off their tops after some heckling by the guys. It really was fun playing naked in the surf with my friends but not as much fun as when I got Don's cock out of his suit and screwed him while in the surf with my friends close by but none the wiser, at least I don't think so. That night we all went out for drinks, I wore only my bibs. Don had a lot of fun reaching underneath my bib top playing with my bare tits. I like it too! I loved it even more when Don would leave one of my tits bare and uncovered for anyone to look at when he removed his hand. Don now loves it when I wear one of my bibs only when we are out of town.

Now days when Don and I go out on the town, out of town, you can be sure I wearing one of my sexy, shorter dresses. Don has gotten me into dancing more. He likes accidentally exposing my bare ass while we are dancing which is why I am beginning to enjoy dancing more. He had bought me a few new dresses lately. The last one was rather daring. It was a very short gold wrap-a-round sequin dress. I think he bought it a couple sizes too small but I'm not going to complain to him about it because he might have got it small sized on purpose which is just fine for me. When I tied it around me, it only overlapped about four inches around my hip just above my right leg. The front plunged down to below my belly button and it is completely backless down to the top of my ass crack. I tried in on for him and after I got it on, he pulled out a wooded ruler and told me to spread my legs a bit. He then placed to ruler beneath my dress until he touched my crotch. He said the hem was sitting at just one and a half inch below my pussy and that if I wasn't very careful when I wore this dress, I would probably be showing my pussy to anyone looking my way. As he told me this, he had a big grin on his face. I now knew what he had planned for this dress, I just didn't know where or when yet but I was already excited and ready to wear it for him.

I still surprise Don now and then, just this past weekend; it was a bit cool outside so I wore my tan trench coat over an outfit which Don has never seen. The skirt was much shorter than any I had ever own and way shorter than the jacket I had on so Don didn't know what I had on underneath. Once we got to party one of my old college boyfriends was throwing, I took off the jacket and heard a few Ooo's and O' my's. I was wearing a little blue metallic skirt only 8 inches long and which rode very low on my hips and just showed just a little of my ass cheeks from the rear. Oh, and of course I was pantiless. I also wore a completely sheer black crop top that stopped just two or three inches below my breast. I was about as naked as I have ever been public with a crowd of people around. I could tell by the look on Don's face that I surprised him. I said, "Surprise!" and gave him a quick kiss. "I hope you like this. I told you I would surprise you one day by what I would or didn't wear in public. I hope you we let me stay at this party awhile, because I promise to make you happy later."

There were about a couple hundred people at this party and I bet a couple of them might have been some of the ones that fucked me when I was blindfolded in college. At first Don had a look of shock and then a smile came to his face as he knew I was going to be one horny lady later on that night. I have been completely faithful to Don the year of so we have been together but tonight I felt like I need more. I just hadn't told Don that yet, but we have fantasized while in bed about me openly flashing guys my pussy and even letting a couple of them finger me, but it wasn't fingers I was interested in tonight. I needed something a bit bigger and longer than fingers. I want strange cock. I intended on trying to find out if any of these guys here were one of the many that fucked me that weekend. It they were, I will ask them if they would like to do me again for old time's sake, and since I don't know who any of them were, maybe I might get a few names tonight and fill some of the holes in my memory.

Don told me I could dance with as many guys as I wanted to that night and to not be surprised if some fingers fine their way under my tiny skirt. I smiled and told him I hoped a few did. He gave me a kiss and ran a finger across my pussy and said, "My dear, I see that you're already wet. Have lots fun. I'll find you later". As the alcohol flowed and the hands began to wander, I danced with as many men as I could. I got fingered countless times that night, I seen Don watching and smiling at me as a few did it. Just when I was starting giving up hope of getting information any that night, an old classmate of mine was fingering me, he said I was a wet as the last time he fingered me. I asked when that was and he said the night I was blindfolded and tied up. I told him I had no idea who anybody was that night because I was blindfolded but that I wish I did. He then said he knew there where two other people here tonight that where also there. I told him if he would, go find them and meet me near the bathrooms because I needed to be fucked by somebody tonight and if all three of them wanted to fuck me, I would let them. He was off in a flash, I seen Don and told him I needed to go to the ladies room and that I might be there awhile since there were so many women here and I would find him later.

I got to the bathrooms and looked back over the crowd and seen my classmate and a couple guys following him heading my way. I leaned back against the wall and pulled up my skirt a little and began to play with myself, wanting to be found like this when they got here. They stopped suddenly when they found me. I looked and smiled at them, and opened the men's bathroom door motioning for the guys to follow me and walked in not knowing if anyone was in there or not. I pulled my skirt and top off and jumped upon the counter and spread my legs asking who wanted to be first.

In less than ten minutes, all three had fucked me and the last one was just pulling out as Don walked in and seen me sitting there leaning back against the mirror with come dripping out my pussy. He looked at me and I thought I had just lost everything when he said, "So, you are human. All that fingering you were getting got you so horny you just couldn't wait. I was surprised you lasted as long as you did. Now spread those legs wide again because I want some of that freshly fucked pussy." He dropped his pants, he was not wearing underwear just like I like, and he stepped forward and shoved that big cock of his into my well lubricated pussy on the first thrust. I was a sloppy mess but since he is bigger than any of the three guys, I was still tight enough for him. He said, "This probably won't take long because I'm as horny as hell from just watching you get fingered by every guy out there. I don't know what got into you tonight but I'm not mad at you at all. This has been one of my biggest fantasies for a long time, watching you being naughty and then fucking your pussy just after someone else did."

I looked up at him and said, "I'm sorry honey, there wasn't just one guy fucking me, there were three, one behind the other. You now make number four in a row." He groaned and started slamming into me harder. Just as he was dumping his load into me when the door opened and two guys walked in. He smiled at me, kissed my forehead and pulled out and said, "Next!"

Don hung around as I ended up fucking a few more guys. Don was hard again and getting ready to fuck me again when still another guy walked in. Don then sat on the toilet and pulled me on his lap and pulled me down onto his nice hard cock and then told the guy to come on over and I would suck him off. As I swallowed that mans load, I noticed another guy watching, and I motioned him over and sucked him off too. He and Don and I came about the same time. Don sat me on the toilet and I cleaned up as best I could and then Don picked up my clothes and with a big smile on his face, he grabbed my hand as he slowly led me naked from the bathroom and through the crowd, around the room instead of straight across, to the front door and out to our car. He spread a towel, we always keep one in the car for emergencies, across the seat for me to sit on and he then reclined the seat back and closed the door. I quickly went to asleep and road back naked to his house. Once at his house, he opened the door and took my hand and led me naked across his yard to his front door. As we approached his door, the front door security light came on illuminating my nakedness. He took his time unlocking the door while looking at me standing there naked, as a couple cars drove by, at that point I didn't care who saw me. He led me inside, stripped of his clothes, lay me across his carpeted floors and made love to me. The next morning we were still naked on the floor when we were awaken by someone knocking on the still open door. It was one of his neighbors. The man said he seen the door wide open and was just checking on the house. Don told the fellow thanks for keeping an eye on his house then Don shocked the hell out of me when he said, "Oh by the way Chuck, I'd like you to meet my future wife, Trixie!

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12