Trixie Glitter versus the Board

Story Info
Trixie Glitter corrupts the Board of Platinum Corporation.
10.3k words
4.45
22.5k
30
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,348 Followers

Hi, this is another short story about one of Super Pimp's Hookers. Specifically, his first Super Hooker, Trixie Glitter. If you want to use this story or part of it, please ask first.

Moose

*****

Trixie Glitter vs. the Board

Mr. Hawks stared as the door opened. Ms. Tristan Platt, owner and CEO of the Platinum Corporation, multi-billionaire, and world renowned socialite, strutted in. And strutted was the right word. Normally dressed in a designer power suit, with perfectly professional makeup and hair, Ms. Platt sashayed in like she was hooker trolling for customers. She wore a light purple, metallic, strapless chemise that barely covered her massive tits. She wore platform pumps with spiked heels, and her hair was done up in a high ponytail with thick slutty makeup. A tiny purple spaghetti string purse dangled from her shoulder.

She had a dull look in her eyes and giggled at the reaction she caused.

"Hi boys! Like what you see? Goody, cause I gots wonderful news. This is hush hush, so nobody can tell kay?" She strutted over and sat down on the corner of the conference room table, crossing her shapely legs.

Mr. Anders spoke up from the other side. "Urm, Ms. Platt, are you feeling okay? You seem, uh, out of sorts."

"Baby, I feel wonderful! Never better actually! And why is because I got the whammy from DC the Super Pimp! He's like a new super villain and he's going to take over Sassy Street! It will be tots awesome! Hookers, strippers, drugs, sex, parties! Like non-stop! I've been turned into a hooker already and am his like slave, and I'm going to use the Platinum Corporation to help him take over the whole city. In return I get to strut on the street and fuck lots of guys for cold cash! Isn't that cool?" Tristan blabbered.

Mr. Hawks looked at his boss in horror. He looked at the other 4 members of the Board and saw pretty much the same. Mr. Anders, R and D Senior VP was agast, Mr. Burnson, also senior VP in charge of various construction and manufacturing elements and Mr. Jackson the senior company lawyer were visibly shocked, and Mr. Sonner, the financial wizard, looked ready to cry.

Mr. Sonner blurted out "Ms. Platt, what has this beast done to you?"

"Made me an awesome fuck! You want to play?" the ditzy CEO said as she traced her index finger down her chest into her deep cleavage.

Mr. Hawks slammed his hand down. "That is enough! I'm calling security and having you taken to a private doctor to be treated. And then I'm using the hotline to get the Platinum Angel and get this asshole crushed!"

Tristan giggled, and stood up. "No can do. First, in order to remove me, other than kidnapping me, requires a full board meeting that has been agreed on in advance and then a vote. To fully remove me required a unanimous vote from all five of you. Even if you vote me out of the CEO spot, you can't remove me from the board as I am a major stockholder. It's in the bylaws, read it. I hereby declare a meeting this Friday at 5 pm in this office to vote. Record and post AI!"

The AI, which did the computerized note taking, responded with an affirmative and Mr. Hawks whinced. "Damn it, it's now legal record. We can't just take her away." There were several special protocols that were in place to make sure that business coups and kidnappings couldn't happen by requiring several specific board actions. And Ms. Platt had just set them up. "But Platinum Angel can still be used. If she can nail this pimp we can save Ms. Platt." He thought.

"Kay boys, see you this Friday. We can have our vote then. And after that, I am going to have a vote on our new business plan. Here are the details. Ta ta!" and she strutted out the door.

Mr. Burnson opened the folder and turned nearly purple. "Dear God! This, this, is outrageous! She wants to turn the Platinum Corporation into a shell company to launder money for a damned pimp! Drugs! White Slavery! Fucking Weapons Trafficking! She wants to turn us into a damned cartel!"

Mr. Sonner started reading it and flushed red and then turned grey. "We can't let this go public. We can't let anything about Ms. Platt's condition be made public. She is the face of the company, if word got out about her condition and what she wanted, it would ruin the company. Our stock would plummet, and we have to keep it quite. There have been some odd movements in terms of the market dealing with our stock and now it makes sense. Her pimp apparently has leaked some information about this and several of our competitors are sniffing around. We MUST keep this quite. That means we all vote Friday. And the police must stay out of it."

Mr. Hawks nodded. "Agreed. This meeting doesn't get mentioned outside of this room. No Police, no media, nothing. But, we have the hotline. And we should use it. This is a situation that Platinum Angel should be able to assist us on considering what we have done to help her in the past."

The other four men nodded. Mr. Jackson spoke up, "I have been thinking about why she did this. If they wanted to tank our stock or ruin us all she would have to do is go public. That she hasn't means that Ms. Platt, or her pimp rather, want us intact. Therefore they have to be careful in trying to manipulate us. If they remove us our replacements are potentially not as trustworthy and may act out of self interest more than company interest. Obviously we are known factors here and they want us to remain in place. That also means they likely think they can turn us. We need to be extra careful. Gentlemen, we all have some skeletons. No offense is meant, but it is human nature and none of us got to our current positions by being saints. We must be very careful."

"Yes indeed." Mr. Anders said. "I have some things I needed to discuss with Platinum Angel. After we are done here I will contact her and get things going."

Mr. Hawks nodded again. "Very well, gentlemen we will adjourn until Wednesday afternoon."

LATER THAT AFTERNOON:

Mr. Anders frowned as he looked out his window on the 90th floor. He and the other four board members had their offices on this level, with the 91st being solely for Ms. Platt's use. His window looked out towards the old river dock area which had been renovated. He smiled at that, remembering how much work and money had gone to making a run down slum into what was now one of the very trendy and nicest places in the city. Ms. Platt's first reclamation project actually, and quite a success.

At that he frowned again. Ms. Platt's current condition was sickening. That a woman of her talents, drive, and ability could be turned into a whore who LIKED being a whore was an abomination.

He turned again looking at his phone, waiting for the call back. He had used the special hot line to the Hidden Five and had left a message for Angel. He supposed Shimmer might actually be the one to show up, as she was the one who usually did face to face work, but he had asked specifically for Platinum Angel.

After a minute of pacing a red light flicked on. It pulsed twice, and then twice again. That meant that PA was actually in the building and on her way.

"Good. I'm sure she can help." He said as he looked out the window again.

"I'm sure I can big boy. I can help a guy like you out a lot. You look pretty lonely, wanna go on a date with me?" a sexy voice said from the doorway.

Mr. Anders spun and gasped. Before him stood, well, he wasn't sure. It looked a lot like Platinum Angel but was certainly NOT dressed like the famous super hero. This woman had obviously bleach blonde hair down to her ass, and was decked out in a microscopic metallic gold two piece bikini that barely covered her pussy and her nipples. Golden thigh high spiked heeled boots with 6 inch heels, golden opera gloves and a golden mask with golden glitter all over her body completed the look with a golden eyemask. Gold bangle bracelets and hoop earrings clattered as the bombshell bimbo strutted forward and struck a pose with one hand on her hip and her chest thrust out while she sucked her other hand's index finger.

"Who, who are you?" he finally stammered out.

"Well sugar, I used to be the Platinum Angel. But Super Pimp fucked my brains out and now I'm Trixie Glitter the Super Hooker. I'm the best fuck on the planet, and I'm here to make your dreams come true!"

"No!" Mr. Anders shouted and lunged for his phone. Trixie was much too fast for him. She summer-salted over the desk and landed right front of Mr. Anders and before he could do anything other than widen his eyes in surprised she wrapped her arms around him and kissed hard on the lips. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and wiggled it around.

Mr. Anders tried to thrash around and pull free but the super hooker was much too strong. He started to feel strange, his lips felt numb and then warm and a very pleasant sensation spread from his lips and tongue up to his brain. He stopped thrashing and relaxed. His eyes rolled back into his head and his cock became rock hard.

"Oooooo, somebody likes me. Here, that must tight, let's drop your pants so your little cock can have some air hmmmm?" Trixie whispered in his ears.

"Yeah, air..." Mr. Anders slurred out.

Trixie giggled and undid his belt and zipper. His pants fell to the floor and she simply ripped off his underwear with a super tug. His rock hard cock was now exposed.

"Oh very nice. Andy-wandy, you need to listen to Ms. Platt, stop thinking with this head "she tapped him on the forehead, "and listen with THIS head. This head needs to be doing allllllllll the thinking for you. And I'll do the thinking for it. See? Let me show you how it works." She said as she touched him on the tip of his cock.

She took Mr. Anders cock in her lovely hand and gently pumped her hand back and forth. After a few seconds she turned and led Mr. Anders by his cock over to the couch. Using his cock she guided him to it and sat him down.

"See, no thought required. Just go where I lead your cock. You were so good, you get a reward." Trixie knelt down in front of him and gave it nice long lick. Mr. Anders moaned in pleasure.

Trixie sprinkled some golden glitter on the cock and on Mr. Anders head. She licked a few more times and let the glitter dissolve, and then she sucked him down completely. His enter cock disappeared down her super throat, and she gave him one of her special blow jobs. He didn't last long, just a few long sucks and then he came down her throat.

Mr. Anders gasped and thrashed, and looked Trixie in the eyes. "That, that was amazing!"

"You haven't seen anything yet sugar. I'm going to fuck you now. It will be the best fuck in your life. That glitter will make you last a long time, and it will let me fuck any brains or independent thoughts out of your head. You'll be my horny little puppet by the time I am done. A drone who can only do what I say, and thinks only with his dick." Trixie said with an evil smile as she stood up and removed her bikini top.

Mr. Anders could only look on with a dopey smile as Trixie straddled him. Her pussy seemed to mold itself around his cock. She grabbed the couch back behind him and did a perfect splits with her legs out 90 degees to each side. She lowered her feet enough to get some balance and then gently eased herself up and down his cock. His head rolled back and he twitched and thrashed. Trixie kissed him hard and they began to wrestle. He licked her nipples and then her tits. He bit down and she squealed. She pulled back his head and licked his ears, all the while picking up the pace.

Mr. Anders was soon gibbering like an idiot and screaming out in pleasure as Trixie slammed up and down on his cock. The feeling was like nothing he had ever experienced and he could feel his high brain functions burn out. He was quite a brilliant man, given he was the head of R and D for a company known for it and had numerous awards, degrees and honors. But after 15 minutes of nonstop fucking from Trixie, he was a moron.

With one final massive grunt, Mr. Anders came hard and so did Trixie. He spewed his load into her and she laughed as she road him down off his high. She eased off him and looked down.

Mr. Anders lay on the couch in a messy heap. His pants a mess around one leg, his shirt and jacket ripped and covered in cum and glitter, his tie lost, hickies all over his neck and lipstick stains on his face and cock, cum pooling on his lap from his now deflated dick, stinking of cheap sex, and mile wide grin and the expression of a complete idiot on his face.

Trixie giggled. "Andy-wandy? You there baby?"

"Yesssss, I'm, uh, wow that was fun. Me want to fuck again, but soooo sleepy. Need to nap." Mr. Anders said as his head started to droop.

Trixie lifted his chin. "Not yet baby. First you gotta tell me you will obey me. You are going to vote for the new business model on Friday right?"

He nodded eagerly. "Yes, anything you say Trixie. Anything you want, just ask. I'm yours to command. Just fuck me again!"

Trixie slipped on her bikini top and re-centered her bottom. "No problems there, little boy. Now, since you can't really run your department anymore, I've arranged for some helpers to make sure no one finds out about us until Friday."

Trixie walked over to Mr. Anders desk and touched his phone. "Come in." she said and the door opened.

Mr. Anders Secretary and Wife strutted in. Both had been middle aged women, attractive but not too much. Both had been very much business only, strict professionals. Mr. Anders wife was a lawyer in a respected law firm.

Was being the key word. Trixie had grabbed her on the way home and had taken her down into the secret lab. DC and Trixie had then brainwashed her and modified her body. DC felt that the expense was worth it given the important of taking Platinum Corporation intact. Same with the secretary.

Both were now blonde bimbo bombshells, with nice 38DD racks, fine asses, puffy lips and slutty tastes in fashion. Both were decked out in black micro skirts, stockings, heels, and black latex brassieres with their hair done up in a nice tall tower. Both were also fully hookerized and loyal to DC and the Sassy Street Five.

Mr. Anders began to giggle when he saw his transformed wife and secretary. "Pretty bimbos. Bimbos want to fuck?"

Trixie looked at the two who smiled back at the man on the couch. They looked at her and nodded and then went over and sat down. "Oh, we'll fuck baby. But you need to do what we say. Can you do that for us?" his wife said in a husky voice.

"That's right, if you are a good boy, then you get to have fun with us bad girls." His secretary whispered in his other ear while she began to stroke his cock.

"Anything you girls want!" Mr. Anders said with dopey grin as his cock began to harden.

Trixie smiled as she strutted out of the office.

"One down."

TUESDAY: IN A MANSION ACROSS TOWN

Mr. Burnson rubbed his eyes as he pushed back from his desk over looking his backyard. He had always enjoyed looking out on his now deceased wife's flower beds and landscaping. It had been her hobby and she had done a great deal of work herself to shape it into an award winning lawn. He smiled down as he saw his daughter climb out of the pool. His daughter Brittany was nearly a mirror image of her mother, with lovely black hair and a shapely body. She was a champion swimmer at Center City University in her freshman year and she was aside from work the only thing he cared about.

He was feeling a bit nervous. Mr. Anders had called this morning saying he had contacted Platinum Angel and she was already aware of what had happened and was engaged in a plan to make sure everything turned out right. While that was excellent news, Mr. Burnson couldn't shake the feeling that his fellow worker seemed a bit odd on the phone. He put it down to stress and walked over to his bookshelf to return some legers.

While doing that Mr. Burnson didn't see a gold bikini clad knockout blonde Trixie Glitter leap over his fence and grab his daughter. Before his daughter could react, Trixie had injected her with a special chemical cocktail. After a few seconds of twitching, the now very changed Brittany led her newest BFF inside the house and made some phone calls.

After another hour of work, a knock on his study door drew Mr. Burnson's attention away from his work. His daughter came in with several of her sorority sisters in tow. "Oh, I didn't realize you had guests over dear. What I can help you with?" he said standing.

"Such a gentleman. Standing in the presence of a lady." Christina said. She was a close friend of Brittany, and very pretty. She was about 5 foot 7 inches, black, long full black hair, and a very fine figure. Not an athlete, she was instead a beauty queen. She had won the state's miss teen competition but had quit the business to go to school and work on her law degree. She was smart, very classy, and very refined.

"Oh, don't flatter me. I'm just old fashioned." Mr. Burnson said with a pleasant smile.

Brittany and her friends made some small talk with him for a bit, when Brittany said "Daddy, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Of course, I figured you had something up your sleeve bringing all these lovely ladies up her. What is it?"

"Daddy" Brittany said as she stood up and walked around his chair with almost sexy walk "Mommy has been gone for a long time. I just hate seeing you alone like this all the time. You never really go out and you never seem to have any fun. I was wondering if maybe it wasn't time to get back into the social part of the world."

Mr. Burnson sighed. He had been expecting this eventually, but he wished she had approached him by herself. With her friends it was a bit awkward.

"Mr. Burnson, we came along because Brittany is our dear friend and we figured that maybe we could help you." Christina said standing up and walking over to him. She sat down next to him in another chair that Brittany pushed up and touched his hand. "It just so happens, one of our academic advisors specializes in this kind of thing. Helping people get out. We aren't asking you to date or go out with a woman, but just be more sociable. She gave us some advice and pointers and we want to share them with you. Can we at least explain this more?"

Mr. Burnson looked at Christina and Brittany standing behind her and after a moment nodded yes.

Christina smiled. "That's the spirit. Now let's get this started." She started to explain some things about how you could get back into society and some of the mental hurdles. Very dry stuff and Mr. Burnson was beginning to get bored. After a few minutes, Christina stopped and looked a bit guilty.

"Mr. Burnson, I'm sorry to stop but I am a bit of a smoker and I am having a nic fit right now. Do you mind if I smoke a cigarette?"

Mr. Burnson smiled. He was actually a smoker himself. Cigars, Dominican, and only the most expensive. He had a large humidor on his desk.

"Well, I'll let you smoke if I can too." He said, hoping it would maybe drive out some of the others.

"Splended! Thank you so much." None of the girls moved to leave, and Christina opened her purse and pulled out a cigarette and a long holder. She pushed it in while Mr. Burnson clipped his cigar tip. He lit a wooden match and held it out for Christina who lit her cigarette and blew a large cloud of smoke into his face.

He was just starting to inhale on his cigar when the smoke hit him and he inhaled it. It was sweet smelling and it seemed to go straight to his head. He didn't even cough, he just held it in and felt a wave of pleasure.

"Such a gentleman. Lighting my cigarette, standing when I come in, always polite, holding the door. You really know how to treat a lady. But what you need is a lady who knows how to treat you. You need someone who can make you feel like a man. Someone to help you, someone you can spend money on, someone you can spoil, someone you can have hanging on your arm and licking you ear. Someone to show off. Someone to fuck." Christina said in a now very sultry voice as she blew more smoke into his face.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,348 Followers