Trixie's Chastity 03

Story Info
The training continues under Tammy.
4.7k words
4.26
57.7k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I pulled my car into our driveway, most of the semen coating me from head to toe had dried to a flaking crusty shell. I stuck to the driver's seat as I climbed out on wobbly legs. The sun was just coming up and I hurried to get inside the house before any neighbors saw me like this.

I started a pot of coffee, put the gallon jug of sperm in the freezer, and went to the shower. It tried to peel the glued on nylons and underwear from myself, but it was so stuck on, I just stepped into the shower stall an let the warm water loosen it up. The wig dropped to the floor while I scrubbed the ruined makeup off my face. I finally got the rest of the slutty outfit off of me, and removed the large breast forms from my chest.

I stepped out, toweled off, and shaved my face before re-applying makeup. Goddess hadn't specified an outfit for me so I glued on the smaller B cup forms with the sturdy black cotton bullet bra, white panty hose, and the black open bottom girdle. 2" heels would be fine, I thought. My ankles and legs were still sore from 20 hours in those impossibly high heels I'd worn yesterday. The chin length blond bob wig would be good enough for today's housework.

I was exhausted from lack of sleep, but was afraid of what they might do if I was found lacking in enthusiasm for today's chores as the maid. Sipping a much needed cup of coffee I was sketching out the order of the day. I had a few loads of laundry, the bathrooms, kitchen, and living area to clean. I was also ravenously hungry. All I'd had to eat in the past day or so was an enormous amount of sperm.

I was just putting some bread in the toaster when the back door opened. Goddess and Lance entered the kitchen, followed by Tammy, the crossdressed maid. Tammy was wearing a tight demure dress and low heels. She (he) looked more ready to work in an office than serve oversexed partygoers.

Lance helped himself to a cup of coffee, poured one for my wife, and said,

"See? I told you the little fag would do as he was told. It looks like he skimped a little on the outfit for today, though. We can't have our new slave girl getting lazy on us."

Goddess sipped her coffee and nodded. Then she told me to sit down and pay attention.

"Trixie, last night you showed us what you are capable of enduring. It was a test. As much to prove to you how much of a whore you are as to me. We understand that no one could do that every day. But now you have some idea of what your future holds. Follow our plan and we will probably not have to use pain as an incentive. If you resist, become uncooperative, or try to flee, you have seen a small taste of how ugly your new life might become."

She went on to explain that Tammy was here to help me with makeup and fashion, as I was, in their opinion, rather unpolished as a woman. Tammy would move into our house for a few weeks, or as long as it took to get me ready for passing effortlessly as a female. I was to follow Tammy's instructions and learn all I could from her. I was to accept Tammy's word as a command from her or my Master, Lance.

"You need to learn all the tips, tricks, and shortcuts that a woman knows about how to look, move, act, and behave in different public settings. Until we feel you are ready to do outcall prostitution work, you will entertain clients here. Of course, your little sissy cockette will remain locked up unless you are being rewarded, but that won't be very often. Work hard, Learn all you can, my little sissy fag, and you may even learn to look forward to the rewards you can earn in your new job."

I was shaken badly by these words. Last week, I was a closet crossdresser with a boring office job. It seemed that my wife was using the leverage she'd gained in our relationship to turn me into a whore. And I had to admit. All the fantasies I'd ever had while dressed paled when compared to the reality I'd experienced in the past few days. This was moving way too fast for me, but deep down, I accepted it. I even liked it. Being a toy for men to use turned me on in a base way.

I just nodded, accepting her words as law.

Goddess continued, "Lance and I are taking a vacation for a few weeks. I'm going to leave a key for your chastity cage with Tammy, just in case she feels you deserve to be let out while we're gone. Tammy's story is remarkably similar to yours. His ex-wife sold him off to Lance a few years ago, and since then has served Lance's home well. I expect you to make fast progress in your transition to sissy maid. We'll figure out a longer term plan for you as time goes on. But assume that your old way of life is over."

She reached out to hold my chin, forcing me to look her in the eye.

"Last night your whore debut at the glory hole was so profitable, even the store owner was surprised. He wants you back there tonight, but I did you a big favor and declined. We may use that as a punishment, as needed, but you appeared to enjoy it just a little too much. Would you like to know how much money you made sucking cock all night?"

I was curious. I had no idea how many men had used me, but it was an awful lot.

My wife smiled as she unfolded a piece of paper and read.

"Mr. Big paid $400 to take your ass. Six other men paid between $100-150. The first 23 men paid $20 for your blowjobs. Once the buzz on the street grew, the next 33 guys were paying $50 dollars. That's over three thousand dollars. All of it in cash, too. Even after the 40 percent cut to the fat slob that owns the place, we made nearly two thousand for last night's work. You never made that in a month at your crappy job, so you can see how it's a no-brainer for me to have you earn all you can as a sex toy."

Lance grinned and showed me a huge wad of currency as he added,

"And, we got 4 hours of video to edit down into several fetish porn movies. I can get another ton of money for distributing those, too. You gonna be a star, baby. Work hard, and do what Tammy tells you while I take your wife to Hawaii and fuck her senseless with a real man's cock."

I started to cry. It made them laugh, even Tammy smiled for the first time.

My wife said "Do you remember the talk of hormones and breast implants yesterday? Well, the hormones are for you. Tammy will see to the dosage. The boob job is for me. I've always wanted D cups, but couldn't justify the expense. But now, Trixie dear, you will be paying for them. We'll see how much progress your body makes with the hormone treatments over the next few months before we decide on real boobies for you. Good luck honey. We'll see you next month."

She leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, handed the tiny key to my cock to Tammy, and rose to leave with her big black lover.

Tammy looked at me, sighed, and told me to make us something to eat while she looked over the feminine clothes in the house. She mumbled something about having her work cut out for her and left the room.

About an hour later, after we'd eaten some toast and eggs, Tammy took me upstairs and began my first makeup lesson. Explaining the difference between daytime and nighttime subtleties, I found myself looking much more like a soccer mom than a tarted up hooker. She had me put on a knee length jersey dress, did some magic with my short blond wig. She tucked a large feminine pad between my legs inside my panty girdle, and we left for the mall in her car for what she said were basic things I was going to need to pull off this gig.

Lance had left her a lot of the cash I'd earned last night to spend on my transformation.

We spent a few hours at the mall getting me two handbags, 3 pairs of sensible shoes, skirts, blouses, and other ladies wear. The most interesting garment was a tight black crotchless girdle with pads on the hips and in the butt that gave me very nice curvy hips. This one thing alone was the biggest change in my appearance that day.

We had lunch at a mall bistro while watching ladies walk by doing their everyday routines. Tammy coached me on things I wouldn't have noticed about the ways women moved and acted while out in public. I tried to pay attention, but there was just too much to absorb. It was midafternoon when she decided today's lesson was as complete. We got back into her car and drove to the grocery store, where she walked along with me offering tips and corrections about my manner and motion.

I already felt more comfortable about being out while looking like most of the other women, and told her so.

"You have a long way to go, Trixie, but you're learning." She said, with an approving nod as we left the store.

On the way home she told me that Lance had left the raw video footage of my whore debut with us to edit while they were away, and that we'd be working on that when time permitted. She also told me we would be entertaining two of Lance's friends tonight, and what I should cook for dinner while she supervised and helped.

"I'm here to show you much more than just how to please men. My main task is to get you more able to move about the world as a woman, so you can be more than just a kept slave slut in this house." She said as she parked the car and we carried the day's purchases inside.

"Start the roast for dinner at 7:00, and meet me upstairs in the bathroom, Trixie. We still have several things to get ready for tonight. Oh, by the way, just call me Tammy. Even though I'm responsible for your training and you are under my wishes, There's no need for all that yes Goddess, no Master stuff. Unless I feel you're not giving things your best efforts."

I said, "OK Tammy. I'll try." And carried the groceries into the kitchen.

When I got up to the bath, Tammy was soaking in the tub. I couldn't help but ogle her beautiful teardrop shaped C cup breasts, and her cock was half hidden in the soapy bathwater. Somehow, it was a conflict for me as to which drew my attention more.

She rose from the bath and I toweled her off gently. She smiled, pushed me to my knees, and offered me her cock. I took it into my mouth and she moaned. I wondered how long it had been since she ejaculated, because it only took a minute before she tightened up and filled my mouth with spurt after hot spurt of creamy cum. A small sigh escaped from her pretty lips as she regained some composure and pulled me back to my feet. She kissed me, her tongue searching my mouth and sharing her load with me before telling me to get into the tub and shave my body hairless.

As I did that she stripped off her day's makeup and began on a much bolder look for herself. I was busy paying close attention to removing any stubble on my body, but she kept up with what she was doing to her face while giving me verbal tips on why each subtle change was needed for a more ladylike evening look.

She began on my face after I was dried off and inspected. I was realizing most of what she'd shown and told me as I watched my new face materialize. She really was a wizard with this makeup stuff.

I was told to give myself an enema. Twice, she said. You want to be really clean for our guests. It was a relief to do this. All day I'd felt last night's deposits leaking from my ass and realized why Tammy had me wear the maxi-pad on our shopping trip.

I threw that in the bathroom wastebasket and used my wife's douchebag to fill my sore rectum with warm water as Tammy left to lay out my clothes for tonight's party. The enema felt weird to me, but I repeated the process until just clear water was expelled over the toilet.

When I joined her in the bedroom she had the large DD cup breast forms and one of my new bras waiting. I put on the sheer white underwire bra and tucked in the forms with glue already applied to them. Next came a beautiful ivory lacy garter belt and beige stockings. A tight white gaff put some unwelcome pressure and an odd angle to my steel cock cage, but the look from the front was flat enough to suit her. Then came the padded girdle that shaped my butt and hips. A knee-length pleated navy skirt and tight lightweight sweater really showed off my new curves.

Tammy added some costume jewelry, a long string of small 'pearls' looped around my neck a few times, and changed out the studs in my newly pierced ears for some plain gold 2 inch hoop earrings. A few gold colored bracelets and a ring seemed to complete the look she was going for, because she smiled and said "Hm, not bad at all."

We went down to the kitchen and she made a few phone calls while I completed a few more dinner preparations. She checked the time and decided things were on schedule.

"Trixie, you may have been wondering why you brought home a large container of semen this morning." She said. I had forgotten about it, but remembered the humiliation of collecting, storing, and carrying it home with me.

I was told to take the gallon jug from the freezer, cut off the top of the jug, and to start a pan of water boiling. When the jug was opened and the water hot, my next task was to heat a paring knife and cut the frozen spunk into ice cube sized chunks. The stuff was the consistency of a popsicle, and took some work to prize free from the container. As I chopped spermsicles from the jug, she put them into a gallon freezer bag, explaining her orders to have me finish it all by the end of the week.

She put one in my mouth and told me to eat it any way I wanted. "Suck on it, chew it. I don't care. But this bag will be gone by Friday. Good girl."

It was cold, gooey, and slimy. It left a taste in my throat that I remembered well, even though my first taste of another man's cum had been recent, I already had a lot of experience with this flavor. Tammy checked the roast in the oven and led me to the living room where she coached me on walking, bending over, and sitting in a ladylike manner until the front doorbell rang.

Right on time, she said, and told me to answer the door. I opened it to find two large black men that looked like stand-ins for a gangsta rap video.

Tammy said "Hello, Master Jamal, Master James. I'd like you to meet my friend Trixie..."

I greeted our gentleman callers with a kiss on the cheek as I led them in and invited them to sit with Tammy and took drink orders.

I clacked back into the room with a tray of drinks and set it before them on the coffee table, taking a glass of white wine for myself. Once we were all settled in, with me sitting between the men Tammy filled me in on the purpose of tonight's exercise.

"Jamal and James are good friends of Lance. They are familiar with the surprises we have in our panties, and are willing to help in your training as a housewife, a whore, and a porn queen. They will be staying here off and on for a week or two until you get comfortable with your new routine around the house," She said.

She went on to tell me that the men were in charge, and she was only here to help and advise me. Anything the men desired, I was to comply with cheerfully and promptly.

Jamal was stroking my thigh under my skirt, and James was cupping a breast form idly when Tammy asked how much time we had before dinner was served.

I'd just checked the roast while mixing drinks, and said we could eat anytime in the next 30 minutes or so.

"Good, then you got time to smoke my nigga pole for an appetizer" Jamal said, putting my hand on his bulging crotch.

I took the cue, and unzipped him, reaching in to feel his warm spongy dick as I moved to kneel before him. His cock was very thick and hidden in foreskin. I leaned to kiss it feeling more comfortable with this 'normal' home seduction than I had tied to a bench in a basement, but not much more.

Somehow I had abandoned any idea that my fate was temporary or escapable as I gently licked and sucked on him, coaxing the purple head to peek out of its sheath. I licked at the head and wormed my tongue up in the foreskin searching for it and tasted a drop of precum just before the one-eyed black snake came out of hiding. My eyes were locked on his as I gently sucked him into my mouth, as Tammy had told me men liked that. I know I used to.

James was cuddling Tammy and watching my performance on his friend's growing pole. Jamal was laid back on the couch, drink in one hand and a cigar in the other as I serviced his black mamba with my mouth. There was no sense of urgency like I'd felt being gang raped in the basement. That night I was just trying to suck and fuck as many men as possible to be done with it faster.

But tonight I was the hostess in a much quieter setting, and my guests wanted all the hospitality I could give them, while coaching me rather than just using my holes. After a few minutes of oral sex, Jamal probably wasn't even fully erect yet, but he grunted and started shooting jets of hot slimy sperm into my mouth. I knew it was coming eventually, but it took me by surprise. I didn't want to ruin my makeup so I swallowed it all like I just finished a trip across the desert.

He was softening as I gently rubbed his huge hairy balls, and he got my sucking mouth off him by easing my shoulders back.

I was on my knees before him still looking him right in the eye as he finished his drink and groaned. "Oh yeah. This ho gives GOOD head, James. This is gonna be a great week. You ready to get your snake drained?"

James was sliding his baggy jeans down and spread his legs for me to kneel before him. He was already half hard, not as thick as his friend, but at least 8 inches of semi waited for my housewife whore's loving lips.

I repeated the slow loving blowjob on him just as the timer on the oven chimed.

"Perfect!" Tammy said with a smile, taking Jamal by the hand and leading him to the dining table. I licked James clean, thanked him, and bustled off to the kitchen.

Dinner went well with good food (I'm a great cook), some more wine, jokes and stories. I hadn't realized it until James told us he'd been one of the guys in the basement gangbang, and said it was a very hot scene.

"One of Trixie's tasks for the week, beside doing the housework, shopping, cooking, and taking care of our sexual needs is to edit all the raw video shot by 4 cameras that night.

You guys are welcome to help if you like," Tammy said.

Both men said they would love to see it, and went to get the files set up on my computers. James was a producer for some obscure rap star and had a lot of experience with video.

I went off to clean the dishes and kitchen while Tammy and Jamal left to pick up some professional video gear from James' home.

When they returned a couple of hours later, carrying some equipment cases, I was on my back, my stocking clad legs over James' shoulders as he pounded in and out of my asspussy.

His cock had grown to an impressive 10 inches as he skimmed over the raw video waiting for his gear to arrive. Even though I'd blown him before dinner, he said he just had to fuck me before he came again.

Tammy and Jamal set the gear down and watched my caged cock furiously wagging uselessly as James thrust in and out of me endlessly. After a while, they went into the kitchen to get more drinks. They came back in to set up the editing gear just as James pulled out of me and shot thick ribbons of cum all over my hiked up skirt, blouse, and face. My own cock was straining against its stainless steel cage and I was breathing almost as hard as James. Everyone but me laughed.

I had to admit, this was easier and more fun than being taken by 30 men in a basement or video arcade, but somehow even more frustrating. Sexually and emotionally.

I was laying on the sofa with semen all over my nice clothes. I would not only have to change, re-do my face and hair, but also clean up the sofa. And do it quickly, too. It was my new 'job'.

I bustled about, washing my face and re-applying makeup. Not too much cum in my hair, I thought, as I presoaked the skirt & blouse and went to my bedroom to change.

I out on the pink maid's outfit over my beige lace, higher heels, and went back down to clean the sperm off the sofa and attend to the men's needs.

12