Trojan Whore

Story Info
A little corporate theft.
2.7k words
4.02
55.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers

How Bob Taylor's wife, Jane ever really became part of the plan is still a little hazy in my mind. Possibly it was the thought of the extra money (I was already paying Bob for his services), or perhaps it was just the excitement of being involved in something new and a little bit dangerous. Whatever the reasons, nobody, myself included, could ever have predicted what would eventually be the outcome of my plan.

Being fired from my position in the city had not exactly come as a big surprise and perhaps I should have thought ahead. Expecting to be escorted from the premisis immediately, maybe I should have already made a copy of my client list and made the necessity of now having to somehow sneak back into my office obsolete. But I didn't think ahead. I didn't make the copy and this was why I had employed the services of my friend and co-conspiritor Bob Taylor.

For some time during our planning, Bob and I had realised that we needed a decoy - a Trojan Horse - to get us passed security. We had chosen to strike between 8pm and 9pm. This was a time when security was at its slackest - just Tony and David would be on duty and, without wishing to be unkind to the two guys in question, neither were exactly the brightest of men. Several ideas concerning how we would hoodwink the security guards had emerged from the many planning meetings that Bob and I had and all were eventually discarded as unworkable. We had fallen into a sort of thoughtful inactivity when Jane had made her suggestion.

"Maybe I could help?" She had asked.

Both Bob and I looked at her expectantly.

"Well, sex sells, doesn't it?" We continued to look at her more than a little confused. Jane sighed and continued. "Come on guys, me in a short skirt and a low cut top? Two bored security guards? You two could easily slip into the building while they hit on me!"

Of course. The idea was obvious and we were all expectant of a high level of success.

Bob and I both watched silently as Jane approached the security room on the ground floor. I had known the lovely Mrs. Taylor for as long as I had know her husband - over ten years - and had always known that she was an attractive young woman. But tonight I saw her in a different light. She had dressed to impress. As promised, a low cut halter top barely encased her ample breasts and the short skirt finished well above her knees, tantalizing all that looked with a view of her tanned and shapely legs. She wore ankle socks and sneakers on her feet and had allowed her long, blonde hair to tumble freely about her shoulders in a cascade of braids and curls. It was going to be extremely tough for our security guards to ignore her.

But, as we had anticipated, neither Tony or David seemed to have the slightest inclination of ignoring Jane. As soon as she had entered their room both men clearly started hitting on her. It was amusing for me to watch, and a glance in Bob's direction told me that he didn't seem to be bothered by the thought of his wife being drooled over by two other men.

As Jane shamelessly flirted with the security guards, Bob turned to me a whispered quickly.

"Right, Frank, you're on. Get up to your office, get the list copied and get back down here so we can all get the fuck out of Dodge!"

It didn't take me long. Slipping past the security office was easy and I didn't see anyone else at all in the hallways. I copied my precious client list - uploading a nasty virus into the mainframe before I left (nobody said I was a nice guy!) - and quickly slipped back down the stairs to where Bob was waiting for me in the darkened conference room.

"Got it!" I breathed in a strident whisper, "lets go, shall we?"

"We got to wait for Jane." Bob replied. "I've signalled her twice already but she's still in there."

"What the fuck's going on? We told her ten minutes, right?"

Bob stayed silent. I could see from the look on his face that something was up.

"Right?" I repeated.

Bob continued to look straight in through the window of the security room and it was several moments before he spoke.

"I thought something like this might happen." He said quietly.

I was confused. Everthing had gone according to plan up until now. What was stopping Jane from making her exit?

"There's a few things you don't know about my wife." Bob continued in the same calm and quiet voice. "And a few things about me."

"What?" I was beginning to get nervous. I had expected to be out of the building by now and safely ensconced in the nearest bar. I repeated my question again.

"Jane is a little...er...excitable." Bob whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, a bit...um....over-friendly sometimes."

Bob must have seen the blank look on my face.

"Ok, ok!" he continued, "she's a fucking nymphomaniac and I like to watch, got it?"

For a moment I was dumb-struck but slowly the situation began to dawn on me.

"You mean....? She wants to....? With them?"

"Yep. And there's nothing will stop her now! We'll just have to sit here and wait. Mind you, we couldn't get a much better viewing point!"

I looked at Bob with disbelief. But Bob was griining widely and his eyes never left the sight of his wife now standing between the two security guards. What could I do? In truth it had been a fantasy of mine to see Jane Taylor's body for some time; and now it looked like that was actually going to happen. There was a glass window between us and the security room but that didn't block out the voices that were coming from within that room and Bob was right; we couldn't have asked for a better view.

"You have a great ass!" we heard David say from inside.

"Thank you, honey." Jane purred seductively. "Would you like to see a little more?"

This was clearly a rhetorical question and both Bob and I watched transfixed as Jane turned her back on the guard and slowly eased her short skirt down over the rounded moon of her behind.

"Oh yes!" Tony cried as Jane bent at the waist and pushed her panty covered ass towards him.

"Rub it for me, baby." She cooed.

Tony and David, obviously completely captivated by my friend's wife, began to run their meaty hands all over Jane's pert ass. Her skirt quickly dropped to the floor and we could see the look of pure animalistic lust on her face as she felt fingers squeezing her soft flesh and caressing her.

Jane's eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as the two men continued their exploration of her body. Their hard, calloused hands were everywhere; sliding her panties down her legs and pulling her top up and over her head to reveal two perfectly rounded and pert breasts capped with hard, pink nipples. It was clear that Jane had been in a state of some excitement for some time.

Bob and I looked on as his wife finally became naked but for her white socks and running shoes, and these were now also being removed buy the two horny men. I could already feel a stiff erection pressing against the front of my pants and from the way that Bob was urgently squeezing himself, I guessed that the bulge at the front of his jeans told the same story.

"What a great body you have, baby." We heard Tony say as he sat at Jane's feet and seductively ran his fingers over her naked toes. He tickled and caressed the sensitive digits mercilessly causing Jane to stagger a little and look for support.

Jane found the support she was looking for in David's arms and fell back onto a sofa that ran along one wall with the two security guards' hands still covering her body. We heard her moan out loud and watched as David's mouth closed over her distended nipples and began noisily sucking while his co-worker's mouth nibbled gently on her toes.

"Mmmmm" Jane groaned. "I just love my toes sucked! Tits too!"

Bob and I could see her legs start to spread open as the oral carresses continued and from the moisture that glistened on her pouting pussy lips it was clear that she wanted more attention in this area. Gently I squeezed the erection through my pants and revelled in the sensations.

"Ohhh." Jane cried out as her left nipple was sucked deep into David's mouth. "I need to cum! Please, get me off! Please!"

No sooner were the words out of Jane's mouth than both men were at her side on the sofa. David used his hands to roughly spread her thighs while Tony slid two fingers deep inside her.

"Wow, you're really wet!" he laughed

"Yes..yes...I'm a wet little whore!"

"You're our wet little whore now, baby!" David almost spat the words at her. "Our wet little cunt-whore!"

Tony continued to finger fuck my friend's wife with such brutal force that her whole body seemed to bounce up and down on the sofa. But the deeper his fingers went into both her pussy, and now also her ass, the more she seemed to like it.

"Yes! Finger my ass....Fuck your whore's ass with your finger....make me cum...I'm nearly there!"

And then, suddenly, with a flayling of arms and legs, Jane started to orgasm. Her body seemed to contort on the sofa; her back arched deeply pushing her nipple deep in to David's mouth and her husband and I watched covertly as her toes curled and a stream of cum oozed from her pussy and trickled down the inside of her open thighs.

But it was obvious that the two burly security guards were not prepared to give Jane much in the way of rest and both began feverishly pulling off their clothes. In less than thirty seconds both men were naked and sporting a pair of rigid erections that would have disgraced neither of them.

"Think you can take us both on, bitch?" David smiled as he and his co-worker settled comfortably onto the sofa. Their cocks arched up against their stomachs menacingly.

"Mmmmm." Jane replied, her eyes wide with lust. "There's only one thing better than a hard, swollen cock; and that's two hard, swollen cocks!"

Bob and I heard both men laugh dryly as Jane sank to her knees between them and, reaching out, take a thick shaft in each hand and start to masturbate them slowly.

For a brief moment I was able to tear my eyes away from the scene in front of me and look over at Bob. He was staring intently at his naked wife as she stroked the two security guards and his own cock stood proud and solid from his open fly as he rubbed himself slowly. Why not, I thought? If Bob was going to jerk off, I dont suppose he was going to mind if I followed suit. My fingers trembled a little as I eased my zipper down and pulled out my swollen erection. I was as hard as I could ever remember being and quickly returned my attention back to the security room.

Jane's hands were still stroking the two hard cocks up and down as Bob and I watched. Both men were moaning pleasurably as they lay back and every now and then Jane would dip her head down, first to one side and then the other, and take a swollen cock head into her mouth. She sucked and licked the male meat as if it were her last meal, bringing both men to the brink or climax on several occasions before stopping and letting them calm down again.

It was clear that neither security guard was going to last very long at this rate and it was David that spoke first.

"I think it's about time the little slut-whore got fucked! What do you think Tony?"

"Cool, Dave. You fuck her cunt and I'll fuck her pretty little mouth!"

It seemed that Jane was to be given no choice concering this and quickly found herself being manhandled roughly up onto the sofa with her back to Dave. Tony continued to lay back in a relaxed pose and pulled her head down towards his twitching cock.

Both Bob and I were masturbating in earnest now and our two cocks pointed towards the window through which we could see Bob's slut of a wife being abused. Tony had her head in a vice-like grip as he bucked his hips up and down, thrusting his tool into the back of Jane's throat and almost choking her. She might have called herslef a slut and a whore but her face wore the expression of a woman who adored what was happening to her.

As we watched, David moved up behind Jane and roughly spread her legs open. Jane's cunt was open and still dripping with juice as he lined his tool up and nudged the head inside the folds of her wet lips.

Bob was now groaning quietly as we both jerked off. His fist was a blur as he fucked his hand faster and faster. His hips slid back and forth on the slippery leather seat and his mouth hung open in lustful anticipation. I looked back through the window again and saw that both men were now totally consumed in the use of Jane's pert body - and that's really what it was, they were just using her for their pleasure. Tony's hands were pushing down on the top of her head; forcing his cock dpper into her throat so that her lips were almost touching his heavy balls while David was slamming his cock in and out of her dilated vagina as he thrust a finger into her anus. Jane let out a sudden stangled and muffled gasp as David stopped ramming her pussy and stood still. I could see his buttocks twitching and as he lunged forward once more, I could tell he was pumping his released seed deep into Jane's body.

Another moan of pleasure, this time from my friend next to me, diverted my attention to him just in time to see a long stream of jism spurt from the tip of Bob's throbbing cock and spalsh obscenely onto the thick pile of the conference room carpet. I could feel my own cum boiling up insid emy balls but I was desperate to hold onto it. I'm an oral man, myself, and really wanted to time my climax to coinside with Tony's ejaculation into Jane's wanton mouth.

I didn't have long to wait. With a deep groan, Tony suddenly wrenched his cock free from the confines of Jane's throat.

"Cum on my face!" Jane almost demanded. "Give me all that lovely cum on my face and in my mouth!"

And, with a deep, gutteral groan, Tony did just that. Kneeling over Jane's face he took his cock in his hand and jerked himself off frantically.

Tony and I both climaxed at the same time. I watched with a sort of awed fascination as his cum pumped out onto her pretty face just as mine spurted directly forward and splashed the window. The sudden streaking of the glass could not be seen from the other side of the pane but I wondered how the management would explain this trail of cum to any customers they met with the following day.

Jane's face was awash with Tony's jism and, from between her open legs, I could see the evidence of David's ejaculation as it seeped from between her abused cunt lips. She looked exactly like the whore she was!

That night, after I'd returned home, I fired up my old PC and slipped the disk I had copied earlier into the drive. My face dropped as the jumble of corrupted data flowed across the screen. I thought of all the trouble that we had been to to get this load of junk and smiled to myself. What could I do? There was only one thing for it, I realsied, we would have to return tomorrow and take our Trojan Whore with us for another try!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers