Trolling for Vengeance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body shuddered, partially at the feel of his cock falling out of me, and partially at the thought of being so wanton, a cheap whore who fucks anyone and everyone! I turned to kiss him, and wrapped my arms around his neck as we did so, my skirt floating about as a small trail of Dewan leaked down my thigh. It was then that I jumped, when I felt the first strange finger on my body! I yelped and held onto Dewan tighter as I felt the finger become a hand on my butt, under my skirt! I looked at Dewan and he merely smiled at me for a moment, then becoming serious.

He told me he was through with me, but that I should let the GHB finish the job and stay with these men. I glanced around me, and sure enough, I could now see four guys, all of them homeless, all of them dirty, filthy, and smelly, and all of them with their cocks out! Dewan pulled his pants up, snapping them closed, and smiled at me. Then suddenly, with a quickness I could not imagine, he pushed me to the ground, into the clump of men, and they were upon me...

12