Tropes: Laundry Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian didn't need a third hint. He put the pipe down and took her in his arms and kissed her, her breasts mashing deliciously against his chest. He felt the soft skin of her back, swooping down and up with both hands. Taylor broke away from him and pulled the t-shirt over his head, and kissed him again, falling on top of him as they reclined on to the couch. She kissed her way down his chest, pausing to lick and suck at his nipples. When she reached the waistband of his sweats, she said "Whether you know it or not, you've been teasing me all day with this thing."

She pulled down the waistband of his pants, and his cock sprang out, mostly hard already. She said "Just like I thought. Beautiful." before taking little licks around the base that made Adrian jump with each one, then running her tongue along its length all over, til it was shiny wet. She then popped the head in her mouth with an "MMmmmm" that Adrian felt in the base of his balls.

"Oh shit, that feels good." He whispered.

Taylor began to move her head slowly, sucking Adrian's cock with little licks every time her head bobbed up and down. Her hand worked the shaft of his cock while she sucked on the head. Adrian felt his cock hardening further. Taylor increased her speed, stroking his cock freely while her tongue worked the head. The pressure behind Adrian's balls became greater. Just before he passed the point of no return, she popped her mouth off of his cock and gave his balls a tongue bath. Adrian's eyes rolled. He hadn't really had a blowjob this effective. His ex had tried, but always complained about the size, and never wanted to put her tongue anywhere but on his cock.

"Mmmmm...I love the way your cock fills my mouth. So hard and lovely...such a lovely cock." Taylor stroked his cock while she spoke softly. Her other hand was busy with her own pussy underneath her tights.

"Here," Adrian said, coming out of his near orgasmic haze. "Let me help you with that."

He leaned forward as Taylor flopped on her back on the couch, the porn, long forgotten, played in the background, the tinny moans from the tv speaker barely audible.

Taylor lifted her legs and Adrian pulled her tights down,revealing her trimmed, nearly bald pussy. Her lips were shiny and swollen, her clit protruded from her lips lasciviously. Adrian palmed her ass with both hands, looking at her hips flaring on the couch, and kissed her stomach and thighs, feeling her soft skin against his lips, licking her near the crease of her thigh. She jumped, and he ran his tongue up the line of her lips, gently massaging the nun of her clit with the underside of his tongue.

"Oh, that feels so good...my clit...feels so good...keep doing that...keep doing that..."

Adrian took up the challenge and slowed his tongue, cocking her clit mercilessly slowly, his chin slick with her fluids.

"STOP."

Adrian froze.

"I want to come on your cock, baby. I want you to stick that thing inside me...I wanna come on it."

Adrian was thinking that locking himself out was the best thing that could have happened to him. He pulled himself up onto the couch, and rubbed his cock directly on Taylor's wet clit, making her moan "Yesss..." before he slipped the head inside, eliciting a louder "YES...So good..."

Adrian fucked her slowly, trying to experience every little bit of pleasure this crazy situation offered him. He slid inexorably forward, paused, and slid forward again, repeating this until his cock was buried to the base. Taylor's breathing became louder. "Just like that...that's it...fuck me slowly...I want to feel every inch of it."

Adrian started off easy, trying to find a groove. It must have worked, because soon, Taylor was hoarsely whimpering "goddamn...YES...right there! I'm going to come!" She reached down and rubbed her clit furiously. The sight pushed Adrian further, and he was fucking her steadily, when his cock was suddenly bathed in her warm juices, and her pussy clamped down hard.

Taylor shouted "OH MY GOD!" as she came, her body seizing. Adrian slowed again, giving her time to recover. He kissed her nipples gently as she panted.

"Jesus, your cock...come on. Fuck me with it. I want you to come."

Adrian was determined to enjoy her pussy for as long as he could, and returned to his purposeful steady fucking. Taylor kicked her heels into his ass, saying "Fuck me, goddammit. Pound into me!", but he kept up his steady plunging in and out of her wetness, until she started to moan again. "Oh god... I'm gonna come again..." Taylor rubbed her clit a gain as Adrian fucked her harder, the wet sounds that their joining made became really loud, and Adrian's balls were soaked along with the couch. Taylor's mouth made a silent 'O' as her pussy contracted in waves against his thick cock.

Taylor breathed in and heaved a massive sigh, her body limp. Adrian increased his tempo as she said "Come for me...I want you to come...fuck me, baby...come on..."

Adrian leaned forward, bracing himself on his hands as hips hips bucked. Their slapping flesh drowned out the weak hip hop closing credits of the porno. Taylor's ass clapped against him, and all he could feel was the wetness that coated him with every thrust. Taylor pulled her feet in, her thighs spread for his pounding thrusts. He trapped her knees under his armpits and fucked her harder, bouncing her off the couch to meet his cock.

It felt like every muscle in his body was on fire. The sounds, the feeling of her wet sex, the pounding of blood in his cock and in his head finally took their toll. He was about to come. He looked at Taylor, who said "Pull It out and come! I want to see it! Come for me!"

With an off kilter groan, Adrian rose up on his knees and shot a geyser all over her midsection. It felt as if he would never stop coming, and he had to put his foot down on the floor to keep from falling. Taylor murmured and hummed unintelligible things, her fingers dancing over her nipples.

Adrian sat down on the couch, and got his breathing back to normal. His phone vibrated off of the end table and fell on the floor. Still breathing hard, he picked it up, but paused before unlocking it and looking. Smiling, he put the phone down and grabbed a towel off of his folded laundry. He draped it over Taylor's cum-covered form.

"My friend DJ said that he is back from the state park early, but his girlfriend Lark twisted her ankle badly. Any chance you could run me over to his place to get my keys?"

Taylor said "Only if we can fuck again when we get back. I have ideas."

Adrian, tapping on his phone, said "Taylor, I'm cancelling my plans tonight. I am all yours."

Taylor grinned, and began to clean up. She needed to eat so she could have the energy to fuck him again. She was so glad that she had taken the chance.

"Let's eat. You got laid, AND you got your laundry done." She said

Adrian snorted with laughter. "Locking myself out turned out OK." He said.

12