Trophy Husband

Story Info
Mature femdom wife and young trophy husband.
1k words
3.2
19.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHunt
JHunt
49 Followers

Author's note: This is a nasty femdom story, if it's not your kink, please don't read it and post inane comments.

*****

"Go fetch my slippers hon, in your mouth, you know that. And then give me a nice foot rub. Later when my girlfriends are here, you can lick my hairy pussy while I play cards"

Nutan was used to being pampered. Twenty years older than her eighteen year old 'trophy husband' who was more of her slave. Nutan was a rich businesswoman and owned a large house in the suburbs. Rahul, her eighteen year old stay at home trophy husband served her every need. She had picked him up from the club one night and decided that they should get married. An infatuated Rahul agreed readily.

The pretty eighteen year old with dark eyes and long straight hair was massaging his mistress wife's feet. He was extremely afraid of her but he loved serving her more, except when her demands got really degrading and they did. Before long the doorbell rang and Rahul crawled away, naked, to open the door. There stood Shalini and Rita, his owner's friends. He kissed their feet and welcomed them inside.

As they all sat down to play cards, Rahul crawled under the table and Nutan lifted her saree to allow him access to her sweaty cunt.

"Chaat chutiye, chaat meri choot"

Nutan was a beautiful woman, square face, lean and tall. Shalini was slightly shorter but with an hourglass figure was also very attractive. Rita, though, had a pretty face but was fat and dark. Rahul hated serving her but as his wife's friend, she often had Rahul underneath her as well!

"Mujhe mootna hain (I need to take a leak)"; said Rita and Rahul promptly found himself kneeling in front of her fat hairy pussy. With not a glance towards him, Rita lifter her dress and asked him to drink. Rahul positioned himself under her cunt and started swallowing her sour piss. Once she was done, he licked her clean. Her pussy smelt foul and unwashed but he did his duty and when he was pushed away, he thanked her for the privilege of being allowed to drink her nasty piss.

Rita spat on Rahul's face and sent him away to get clean. By the time he was back,

The group was discussing Shalini's latest squeeze. A muscular handsome man called Ricardo. Shalini was boasting about Ricardo's twelve inch cock and how rough and deep he fucks her. Nutan got extremely excited hearing this and after everyone left, had Rahul servicing her for hours, his mouth to her hairy pussy while she imagined Ricardo fucking her.

"Uska mota lund se chudwaungi aur phir tu chaatke saaf karega." (Will get fucked by him and you'll be the cleaner).

Rahul continued licking her pussy and swallowing her juices disgusted at the thought of having to clean her up of Ricardo's cum. But he knew that a slave like him had no choice.

Nutan turned around and instructed him to lick her hairy ass. It was sweaty and musky but Rahul slaved over her hole, as a slave should.

The next morning, while Rahul was finishing his chores he heard Nutan on the phone with Shalini and soon after Nutan instructed him to prepare dinner for three as she had invited them over. She was going to bed Ricardo that evening and was already getting wet thinking about it.

That evening Nutan wore an expensive dress and jewellery and made Rahul wear make up and high heels and put his dicklette in a cage. With his long hair, waxed body and made up face, Rahul looked like a very pretty girl and very submissive too. Soon enough Shalini and Ricardo arrived, and was welcomed in by a naked feminized Rahul.

Ricardo burst out laughing on seeing him and squeezed Nutan's ass while hugging her, leaving no doubt as to who was the alpha there. Nutan moaned into his arms and Shalini smiled a proud smile. Ricardo was sat between Nutan and Shalini, both caressing his muscular body and fawning over him. Meanwhile, he pawed at their boobs and boasted about how hard he was going to fuck them all night.

Nutan couldn't take it anymore and reached in for his cock and pulled it out, and out came a huge, fat monster, with a pink tip and it wasn't even hard yet.

"Muh me le ise aur taiyar kar" (get me ready), ordered Ricardo.

Rahul, scared and disgusted, crawled forward and took Ricardo's massive cock monster in his mouth. He felt it growing inside and started choking but incredibly he kept on sucking and licking the tool. Ricardo, soon started face fucking him like the bitch boy that he was and then came down his throat and all over his face. His hard on unaffected though.

Nutan and Shalini was naked and kneeling on all fours at this point. Ricardo turned around and roughly shoved his cock inside Nutan's pussy making her scream. Rahul was pulled into Shalini's cunt, wet sloppy cunt. After ten minutes of fucking Nutan, he pulled out and entered Shalini, while Rahul's face was forced into Nutan's fucked cunt. Ricardo kept alternating between the two women for an hour until both Shalini and Nutan came and then presented their asses. Ricard spat on their hairy ass holes and had Rahul spread the saliva around with his slave tongue. His massive cock was still too big for their holes but he started alternating between Rahul's mouth and their asses using him as their human lubricant.

Rahul tasted cock, semen, ass, pubes and shit while his mistress wife and her friends fucked and moaned and orgasmed. Finally after another hour of pummelling their ass, Ricardo came with a roar inside Shalini's ass. Rahul had his face forced onto Shalini's ass and ordered to suck out the cum. He swallowed the thick yellowish mix of Ricardo's cum and Shalini's shit and then sucked clean Ricardo's massive cock of all the filth.

Nutan loved having a trophy husband.

JHunt
JHunt
49 Followers