Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,068 Followers

"And you're so enthusiastic about fucking, Mom," Ethan said. "I mean, you really enjoy it."

Joan laughed again. The enthusiasm of her sons, their excitement at having sex with her, pleased her tremendously. She, too, was filled with enthusiasm about what they were doing and wanted to have more sex with them.

"Yeah, well, guys I wasn't alone in this, you know. You're both great lovers also.

Joan wasn't a prude but in the last few years she hadn't had a steady lover or hardly any lover at all. Masturbation was okay for her because, as she had told her sons in a sex talk years ago, it's safe sex and there's no emotional complications. She also told them that masturbation was quite okay and natural and that solo sex was better than no sex at all and sometimes even better, all things considered.

Now, she had just made love to her two sons, young men to be sure, but men nevertheless. And she had enjoyed it more than any sex she could remember ever having. And she wanted more. A small part of her mind knew that there was something wrong with this equation, but she couldn't quite remember what it was. She was still enjoying the warm and fuzzy feeling of a great orgasm.

Both boys were lying on their sides facing their mother, who was flat on her back. She had an arm around each of their necks. Joan hugged them and pulled them in close. First she kissed Eric then she kissed Ethan.

"I love you boys. You're so good to your mother."

"We love you too, Mom," Ethan said

"Yeah, Mom, we really, really do love you," Eric said. Then he smiled wickedly. "And our love has nothing to do with the fact that you're one great fuck, either."

Joan laughed as she raised her hand to give Eric a light slap on the cheek. Then she kissed him.

"Well, actually, Eric," Ethan said, "Mom being a great fuck only adds to and enhances our love of her."

"Oh, sweetie," Joan said as she gave Ethan a sweet kiss.

"Suck up," Eric said with pretend sarcasm.

"And Mom is a great suck up, too," Ethan said with a chuckle. "She did a fantastic job sucking up your cum."

Joan laughed. "But sweetie," she was addressing Eric now. She pulled her hand from around his neck and reached down to grasp his still hard cock. "I didn't finish sucking you off the second time."

"I know, Mom. But that's okay. I think we are going to have more sex and soon, yes?"

"Oh you bet," Joan said.

"Okay, guys," Eric said. "Is anyone hungry besides me. Because I'm starving.

Now that Eric had brought the subject up, they all decided that it was definitely time to get something to eat.

Chapter 4.

Joan gave both of her sons a quick kiss then headed for her bathroom to "freshen up," as she put it. Eric went to the hallway bathroom to freshen up, also, basically rinsing off his cock and balls and drying them. Ethan went to his bedroom to grab a pair of shorts before he, too, freshened up in the third bathroom off the kitchen.

When they all met up in the kitchen Eric also had on shorts only and Joan was wrapped in her emerald green satin robe, which came to mid-thigh. The color went well with her complexion and auburn-colored hair. Both boys looked at their mother with new appreciation. They had seen her in that robe a thousand time but this night—it was now nearly 8:00 p.m.—she looked absolutely stunning and oh so sexy.

There were fixings for roast beef sandwiches but it took a while to get them prepared. First Eric would grab their mother and hug and kiss her and run his hands up and down her body. A minute later Ethan would come up behind her and press his groin and half-hard cock against her ass while his hands reached around her body and slipped beneath her robe to capture and gently massage her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Joan was loving all this physical attention and it was making her very aroused again. The aphrodisiac still had two or three hours of effective time before it would start wearing off. Not that she was concerned about that, or even gave it a thought. Because, she too, was playing with her sons, wrapping her arms around them from behind and sliding her hands under the waistbands of their shorts to squeeze and stroke their ever hardening cocks. Or, she would throw her arms around one or the other's neck and pull him down for a kiss.

Finally dinner was prepared, such as it was, and eaten. Joan had a glass of her favorite white wine with her sandwich. Eric and Ethan both grabbed a beer from the refrigerator.

They cleaned up the kitchen as quickly as they could, considering that they were still kissing, caressing, and embracing one another. It was nearly 9:00 p.m. by the time they got back to Joan's bed. They turned on the light in the bathroom and left the door open. It left the bedroom dim but with enough light that they could easily see each other and what they were doing.

Eric lay on Joan's right side and Ethan on her left. She was laying on her back and the boys were on their sides facing her.

Joan first kissed one son then the other. As she kissed one son the other son would nibble and kiss her ear or her neck while caressing and squeezing a breast. Their hands stroked her belly and the inside of her thighs. Eventually her sons were stroking her pussy; two sets of fingers gently probing it, gently squeezing it, feeling how wet it was, making it even wetter.

Joan, other than having her hands firmly her son's cocks and squeezing them occasionally, just lay there, eyes closed, breathing deeply, enjoying everything her sons were doing to her, feeling the sexual excitement building up in her stomach and migrating to her loins.

"Mmm, yes!" Joan whispered. "You guys are getting me so excited. I love it. I just love it!"

Eric and Ethan gave each other a smile and Ethan nodded to Eric, indicating that now might be a good time to mount their mother and fuck her. Eric grinned and nodded back. He was definitely ready. Having their mother's hand on his cock, just lightly, rhythmically squeezing it, as well as the pre-fucking sex play they were giving her, had his cock fully pumped up and hard. Ethan was at the same stage of arousal.

As Eric began to maneuver himself between his mother's legs, Ethan pulled his hand away from her pussy and shifted his body back a bit.

Joan opened her eyes and gave Eric a smoking hot look of lust as she parted her legs for him.

"Yes, baby, it's time for you to fuck Mommy," she whispered. Her stomach was doing flip-flops.

She still couldn't believe it. Her youngest son had fucked her, now her oldest one was going to. And, oh how she wanted him to, wanted to feel his body covering hers and his cock filling her pussy and fucking it.

Ethan leaned in to kiss his mother. It was a long, passionate kiss. He, too, was excited at the prospect of watching his big brother fuck their mother. Should he have her suck his cock as she did with Eric when he was fucking her? No, he thought, she can do that later sometime, just like I'm going to lick her pussy again, later sometime. When Eric's done fucking her I'm going to take his place and fuck her again, if she's willing that is.

While Ethan and their mother were kissing hard and heavy, Eric got into position, rubbed his cock head around and between her very wet inner labia and, without waiting further, slid his cock deep into his mother's vagina in one smooth motion.

"Ohhh yessss!" Joan gasped as she pulled her lips from Ethan's.

Ethan pulled back then to give his brother all the room he wanted.

Joan looked over at Ethan with half-closed, lust-filled eyes. "Don't you want me to suck your cock like I did for Eric?"

"Nah. That's okay, Mom. You can suck my cock later. Right now I just want to watch you and Eric fuck. That's exciting enough for me." And it was.

Of course, actually fucking his mother had been the most exciting sexual experience he'd ever had because, besides his mother being a damned attractive older woman, she was his mother after all. Until today, when she had suddenly and inexplicably turned super horny, unbelievably randy and wanted to fuck his brother and him, the thought of actually having sex with his mother had only occurred, once or twice, in his day dreams and upon fully realizing what he had been thinking—and the fact that his cock had gotten quite hard—he had immediately felt guilty.

But what was happening now was no dream. It was really happening and Ethan found that not only was he not feeling guilty about it, he was absolutely looking forward to more, which he knew he was going to get. In the meantime, he was quite happy and more than a little turned on to watch his mother and brother fucking right in front of him.

What Eric and Ethan didn't know was that the copulance their mother's body was giving off in copious amounts was also affecting their sexual perceptions of their mother. But then, given two reasonably normal young men—that is, horny as hell—and given an attractive woman who wants to fuck them and openly tells them so, then, mother or not, it really wouldn't take much to convince them to do it which, of course, it hadn't.

"I want you to just concentrate on what you and Eric are doing." Ethan continued. Besides," he said with a wicked smile, "when he's done I want to take his place and fuck you again."

Joan's eyes widened at hearing her youngest son's words, then she gave him a wicked smile in return and nodded. Oh yeah, her lust-filled mind thought, getting fucked twice in a row by my handsome sons, one after the other. Yeah, what a wonderful idea.

Eric was listening to this exchange and the thought of his brother fucking their mother after him—fucking her wet pussy made more wet with his cum—was an image that increased his already high level of sexual arousal. Since he had shoved his cock into his mother's pussy he hadn't stopped moving. Now, as his mother turned her attention back to him, he leaned down to kiss her long and hard while thrusting away with his hips, pounding his thick, hard rod in and out of his mother's snug but of so slick pussy.

Joan wrapped her arms around Eric's neck and her legs around his waist and gave her body up to him totally, pushing her pussy hard into his thrusting cock wanting to take as much of it as deeply inside her body as she could. Soon she was moaning, mewling, and crying out from the pleasure she was receiving from being fucked by her oldest son.

Ethan got himself comfortable on the pillows against the headboard. He was masturbating while watching his mother and brother fuck. It did excite him to see the two people that meant the most to him in his life committing incest right in front of him, as he and their mother had committed incest in front of Eric earlier.

Watching this incestuous sex show made Ethan's cock iron-hard. All the veins on the surface were turgid with blood and his glans was as full and swollen as it had ever been. He could hardly wait to replace his older brother between their mother's legs, fucking her pussy immediately after him, a pussy made extra wet from Eric's cum.

Joan bit and nibbled on Eric's ear and whispered into it in a panting, halting voice.

"I love you, Eric... love how good... this feels... you fucking me... your strong body... on top of me... . You're going to... make... Mommy come... soon, baby."

Eric groaned and gritted his teeth. He was going to come soon, himself, and his mother's warm, breathy words in his ears was like a shot of electricity to his groin.

"Yeah," he panted. "Yeah, Mom... I want you to come... . I'm getting close... ."

"Yeah, baby... that's it... come in my pussy... yes, yes... . Oh God! Yesssss!" Joan cried out as her body began to shake and shuddered with yet another orgasm. "Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me, Eric, fuck me! I'm coming! I'm coming," she cried out loudly.

Joan bit into her son's shoulder and she hugged him tightly. Her hips slammed up to meet his downward thrusts.

Then Eric began grunting and panting as his own climax swept him up in a delicious sense of bliss. This is my mother I'm fucking, a part of his brain was able to comprehend with amazement. She sucked my cock and let me come in her mouth and now I'm fucking her, coming in her pussy and... it's wonderful, it's beautiful!

Above and beyond the sense of pure physical pleasure and lust he felt, Eric also felt a warm, glowing love for his mother. Having sex with her now gave him a new and enhanced perspective of his love for his mother.

Eric placed his mouth by his mother's ear as the last of his orgasm, and hers, shuddered through their bodies. He stopped moving now and could feel her pussy contract on his still hard cock a couple of times.

"I love you, Mom," Eric whispered tenderly in her ear. "I love you so much and, and... well, thank you so much, Mom."

Joan hugged her son more tightly to her body. His words touched her deeply and filled her with joy. She placed her hands on his head and pulled it up to where she could look into his beautiful eyes—green like Ethan's, but a shade or two darker. Her eyes were now misted over with emotion.

"I love you too, Eric, so very much." Joan brought her oldest son's mouth to hers and they shared a delightfully tasty and affectionate kiss.

"Wow! You guys were great," Ethan said. He had moved his body down to where he was laying on his left side next to the two lovers. His brother was still on top of their mother with his cock inside her.

Joan and Eric broke their kiss and turned their heads to look at Ethan. Ethan stroked the side of his mother's head between her cheek and ear, tenderly, with the back of his hand.

I heard what Eric said, Mom. And I feel the same way. I love you too, Mom. Like you said, so very much. And, yes, thank you for letting us make love with you. This is amazing and wonderful. I think Eric and I now have a new and, I don't know, better, uh, different appreciation of you."

"That's right," Eric said, "a new and better appreciation of you, Mom."

He gave her a sweet, short kiss then pushed himself up and away from his mother's body. As he was getting his body into an upright position over his bent knees his now softening cock pulled out of his mother's pussy with a wet, sucking sound.

Ethan laughed and leaned in to give his mother a loving kiss. As he pulled away he looked into her gray eyes with an evil glint in his.

"My turn again, Mom. You ready to get fucked some more?"

Joan grinned then laughed. "Yeah, sweetie, I am." She held her head up to stare at his vein-bulging hard rod. "Ooo, yeah. That's what I'm talking about, two hard cocks in a row. She grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them up and apart, totally exposing her pussy and ass. Eric's cum was oozing out of her vagina and dripping down over her ass.

Joan gave her youngest son the double eyebrow raised and a devilish smile. "I'm ready and," she said, looking at his still hard cock, "it looks like you're still ready, too."

Ethan grinned and bent down to kiss his mother again. Then he maneuvered to get between her thighs. As he did so, Joan let go of her legs, planted her feet flat on the bed and let her knees splay wide apart, giving her youngest son more than adequate access to her waiting pussy.

"I'll be right back," Eric said. He got off the bed and headed to the master bath to rinse his cock and balls.

Eric was sitting back on his heels with his thighs spread open and pressed tightly up against his mother's ass cheeks. As he rocked his hips back and forth a little the large swollen head of his cock pushed back and forth through his mother's very wet pussy lips. He also caressed her belly and thighs with his fingertips, moving from her belly to her thighs and back.

"Oooo, yes, Ethan. That feels good," Joan crooned.

Ethan leaned forward and, holding his weight up with his right arm, reached down to position his cock at his mother's vaginal opening. He smiled down at her as he shifted his hips forward and slid his thick cock all the way deep inside his mother's pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Joan cried, then sighed and shivered. "That feels soooo good, Ethan." She smiled up at her son.

Joan loved this, was enthralled and delighted by it—fucking both of her sons one after the other. Two hard-bodied young men having sex with her. God, she wondered, can it get any better?

Ethan's cock was maybe a little longer than Eric's but not enough to matter. They were both a perfect fit in length as far as she was concerned. And both of her son's cocks were nicely thick. She liked that the most because of how they opened and stretched her firm vaginal muscles—still firm at her age as attested to by Ethan earlier.

"Come here, lover," Joan said to her youngest son. She raised her arms to him.

Ethan lowered himself over his mother, bracing himself on his elbows and knees, putting some weight on her body but not too much. He kissed her willing mouth. He kissed her slowly, enjoying the taste and sensations as their slick tongues slid over and around each other and probed each other's mouths.

Joan wrapped her arms around Ethan's neck to hold him close to her. He shifted his forearms and hands to reach under her shoulder blades, his finger tips wrapped over her shoulders. He used his hands to pull his petite mother's body down as he rotated his hips and shoved his cock forward into her body.

Joan gasped, breaking their loving kiss as she felt her son's cock go deeper in her than any cock had ever gone before.

Ethan began fucking his mother with long, firm strokes, his hands holding her body in place as his cock drove deeply in and out of her tight, hot, slick fuck-hole.

Joan put her hands to either side of Ethan's head and brought it down so that his right ear was against her mouth. She was breathing heavily and her warm moist breath in his ear was thrilling him.

"Oh God, "Ethan," Joan whispered into his ear, "your cock feels so good fucking me. I love it. I love you. Just fuck me. Fuck me good and fuck me hard, darling."

Ethan pulled his head up and smiled down at his mother. Her lust-filled gray eyes were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. The serious, almost frowning look on her face made her seem even more beautiful to him.

"You've got it, babe," he said, then he kissed her hard, shoving his tongue into her mouth again, caressing her tongue with his as if he couldn't get enough of his mother's delicious mouth.

As he pulled his lips slowly away from his mother's he began fucking her harder and faster, holding on to her as tightly as she was holding on to him.

Eric came back into the bedroom then and stood beside the bed watching his mother and younger brother fucking.

This is beyond amazing, he thought. His mother. His brother. He had just fucked her minutes ago. And now her thighs were spread wide again and his brother's hips were pressed firmly between them, driving his hard cock in and out of her pussy.

So this is incest, Eric thought. Damn but I like it!

He knew if his mother had been fat and ugly this wouldn't have been happening. Ethan and he would have still loved her, of course, but they wouldn't—probably wouldn't—have been fucking her. But she wasn't fat and ugly. She had a great looking body, tanned and toned, and even though she wasn't what you would call drop dead gorgeous, she was a damned good looking woman, hot and sexy even, Eric thought.

Eric's cock was getting hard again thinking about incest, watching his brother pounding their mother's pussy so hard, hearing their mother making inarticulate sounds of sexual pleasure, and hearing his brother's panting and grunting as he worked away at fucking her.

He decided not to disturb the couple on the bed. So he stood beside it, watching, getting aroused, and stroking his cock which quickly became fully hard again.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Ethan, that's it! Oh God Ethan I'm going to come! I'm going to come," Joan wailed.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,068 Followers
1...34567...16