Trophy Slut Wife

Story Info
Trophy wife's slutty side reemerges.
19k words
4.57
196.8k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

My wife, Heather, is the epitome of a trophy wife. We both know that. And both of us are fully comfortable with that. We have discussed this quite a bit over our time together.

Yesterday things went further. Maybe too far. Maybe I crossed the line. I think it's accurate to say that Heather is now considered my Trophy Slut Wife by those involved. Maybe I pushed her into something she didn't want. But I think she liked what happened. I'll know more later this morning when she awakens and we can talk about it.

But for you to fully understand what I'm talking about, I need to tell you the entire story. First let me tell you a bit more about each of us. Then I'll tell you our story from a few years back, before we were married, up through last night.

My name is Jack Winters. I was the BMOC two years ago as I was the star quarterback on the State U. football team. A pro football career appeared possible in my future until a knee injury the last game of my junior year ended that dream. Yes, I was able to play my senior year on a repaired knee, but pro ball was no longer in the cards. Fortunately I was also a good student and I did complete my degree in finance. I am, 6' 4", 230 pounds, with a very athletic build, sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. I must say that others would describe me as tall, rugged, and handsome. I am that guy that the other guys hate. I likely could have dated any girl on campus that I wanted. By my senior year the only girl for me was Heather.

Heather Wilson is a gorgeous, drop-dead beautiful woman. Her face glows, her smile a mile wide, and those emerald green eyes mesmerizing, and all this framed by her long wavy auburn hair is breathtaking beautiful. And her body is even better. She has these perfectly shaped 36-DD breasts, a 26" waist, and 36" hips with a curvy ass that all the other girls longed to have. When she walks, every eye turns, and I mean every eye, not just the male eyes. Heather was a cheerleader at State U., the head cheerleader for her last two years. She has a powerful presence, leadership, and unbounded energy. She is what every man wants. And she was my girlfriend.

That January of our senior year, the football season was over and I could devote more time to my final semester of college, think about my future, and how I wanted Heather to always be part of my life. I have to say that the clincher was how incredible the sex was with her. I'm a big, strong man, taught by professional trainers to have great stamina, but when Heather and I got it on, she always wore me out. And even if she'd had many orgasms, she always wanted more. She was a fucking machine. Yes, I knew I had to keep her.

One Saturday night I took Heather out for a dinner date to one of the classiest restaurants in the city. I had a ring with a good sized diamond in my pocket and I was prepared to ask her to marry me, hopefully a June wedding, soon after graduation. I was dressed in slacks, a dress shirt, and a dinner jacket without a tie. A bit casual, and a bit classy was the look. Heather looked fantastic. She had her hair up, heavy makeup that featured her eyes and lips. She wore a simple, little black dress that accentuated her long lean legs, her bountiful breasts, and her curvy hips and ass. More than once I heard someone whistle at her as we entered the restaurant.

I had earlier coordinated things with the restaurant staff. After dinner they would bring us glasses of champagne, and in her glass would be my ring for her. Yes, a bit corny, but I'd heard it works.

Dinner was going great. We had great food, great wine, and great conversation. We talked about how the school year was going, our sport activities, our classes as we pushed towards graduation, and about some of the many friends we had. As I had planned, after dinner the waiter brought flutes of champagne, which caught Heather by surprise. I offered a toast to a great future for us. She gave me a questioning eye as we began to sip the champagne.

With our champagne about half finished, Heather set down her flute and looked at me.

"What's happening here?" she asked.

"We're having a special dinner together." I responded, acting cool, knowing the big moment was close at hand.

She appeared unsure about my answer. She tilted her head to the side and continued to just look at me.

"Have some more champagne." I suggested.

"You know you don't have to get me drunk to have sex with me. I'm already planning on spending the night in your bed." Heather was straightforward if nothing else.

"This is about a whole lot more that getting you into my bed tonight." I said, obviously implying I was serious about something. "Please, drink some more champagne. To our future!" I raise my flute in another toast.

Heather raised her glass and took a longer sip. She froze as she caught some movement inside the flute. Again she gave me a questioning eye as she slowly tilted her glass and allowed the ring to slide to her lips. Holding the ring between her lips, she set her flute down. She took the ring in her fingers and held it up, looking at it closely and looking at me.

"And what is this?" she asked slowly.

"I want you to be a part of my life forever. Heather Wilson will you honor me by becoming my wife?"

I could see a tear in her eye. Her hand was trembling as she placed her hands on the table, still holding the ring. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. We sat in silence for the longest few seconds of my life. 'Surely she will say Yes' I thought. 'Why the need to think about this?'

Heather took a second deep breath, opened her eyes and slowly began to speak.

"Before I say 'Yes', I need to tell you some things about me. What I say may change your mind and you may want to withdraw the proposal. I would fully understand."

I was shocked. Before I could protest she raised her hand to stop me, and she continued.

"Please listen to me. This is very important as one way or another we will both have to live with what I tell you."

I leaned back and sat against the back of my chair. I folded my hands in my lap. I was all ears, but I was certain there was nothing she could say that would change my mind. I fully intended to have her as my wife.

"You know I love you very much. I do want to be your wife. That begins with being fully honest with you." Heather spoke slowly and deliberately. "You know I love sex. More than you know. You may have heard rumors about me. Most of them are true. I've had sex with many people, like a dozen or so of the football team, most of the basketball team, and some of the baseball team."

She paused and looked at me. Indeed I had heard the rumors. I didn't know if they were true, or how many sex partners she'd had.

Heather continued: "I've also had sex with every member of the cheer-leading squad; all the guys and all the girls. I've had sex with most of the girls basketball team, the girls volleyball team, and some of the girls on the track team. I'm not as smart as you, Jack. I have problems passing all my classes, especially with all my cheer-leading activities. To pass some of my classes, I've had sex of some sort with several of my professors, male and female. Many people would say I am a slut, and I guess they would be right."

I was truly startled. But somehow, knowing how many others found her so sexually desirable, just made me more resolved to have her for myself.

"Are you still having sex with . . . .?" my voice trailed off as I became embarrassed to ask.

"I haven't slept with any other man since just after Thanksgiving, when we became steady dates. Before then I knew we both were seeing others, but when you asked me to be your girl, I stopped having sex with other men."

"With other men?" I reflected her statement as a question. "And what about the girls?"

Again she paused, considering her response.

"Not as much, but sometimes. Sex with another girl is different. It is not love or emotions. It is just pleasurable fun, like cheer leading is fun, water skiing is fun, sex with another girl is fun. I'm with you almost every night, and I really like that. But occasionally I like to play with a girl. You know that the cheerleaders often travel to away games with the team. Sometimes we spend the night in a hotel, and they put two girls in each room."

"You were away last Saturday on a road trip." I interrupted.

"Yes, Alexa and I shared a room, and a bed." Heather replied with a sly smile and a devious twinkle in her eye. "I really have fun with her."

It was my turn to pause and think. I knew Alexa, another of the cheerleaders. She was also very beautiful and sexy. I knew that if I was sharing a room with her, I would be in her bed. I couldn't fault Heather for having a little fun. And how much did that harm me?

"What I hear is that while you are with me, you won't have sex with other men, but it appears you want it to be okay to have sex with another girl?" I wanted to clarify her position on this subject. "And you want that to continue after we get married, assuming you say 'Yes'?"

"Yes, I really want to be your wife. I do love you so much, and we are really good together in many ways. I promise to be totally faithful from this day forward and to never have sex with another man." Again she paused and took a deep breath. "But I would like to be able to occasionally play with one of my girl friends. I will always be discrete."

This discussion appeared to be like a contract negotiation. I suppose that every serious relationship involves give and take. She just had a condition for agreeing to marry me.

"So you will agree to make me the happiest man on earth by becoming my wife, but I must allow you to occasionally have sex with other women? Well, I also have a condition. I will agree to you having sex with other women, but only if you tell me about these encounters, and in great detail. After all, I am a horny male, and like most other males, we love to see or hear about erotic girl-girl sexual encounters. Do you agree to my terms?"

A broad smile came unto her face. Her eyes flashed brilliantly. She nodded her head.

"Yes, Jack Winters, I agree to your terms. I will be your wife."

I stood up and leaned over the table and gave my new fiancé a big kiss and a hug. I took the ring from her hand and slipped it onto her finger. Other patrons near our table gave us polite applause. I hoped they hadn't heard all our conversation, only seen me placing the ring on her finger.

I then whispered into her ear: "Tonight you are a slut, My Slut. I want to take you home and fuck your brains out while you tell me all about what you and Alexa did last Saturday night in that hotel room. Tomorrow morning we start making plans for our wedding, for you will be my wife."

I paid the bill, thanked the wait staff, and we hurried to my apartment. Within minutes we were naked in bed. I ate her pussy until she was as wet as my cock was hard, which didn't take long at all. I got between her legs, put one of her legs up on my shoulder, and then buried my hard cock into her. We fucked long and hard, multiple positions. She was on her third orgasm when I finally came.

After resting a bit and having water to replenish body fluids, she pushed me onto my back, leaned over and sucked my cock until I was hard again. Then she straddled me and slowly rode my cock in cowgirl position, one of our favorites as we can watch each other's face.

"You wanted to hear about me and Alexa last Saturday night." Heather began. "To begin with, we have a long history. Our freshman year we both made the cheer-leading squad and were assigned as roommates in the dorm. Our first week we played together and became frequent lovers. It wasn't till our first road trip, after Thanksgiving, that either of us had sex with another squad member."

Heather was riding me nice and easy. It felt so very good. As she was telling the story, I think she was getting as hot telling the story as I was getting hot while listening to her. She was leaning forward some and using her powerful legs and hips to raise and lower herself on my rod. I had a hand on each of her magnificent DD breasts which were more than a handful, and I have large hands.

Heather continued her story.

"By the first week of January our freshman year, both Alexa and I had fucked the entire cheer-leading squad. Turns out that as the freshmen we were the last to join in the sexual activities of the squad. But I always liked sex with Alexa best, at least among the cheerleaders.

"The head cheerleader makes the hotel room pairing for the road trips. As I have been the head cheerleader the last two years, I've always shared a room with Alexa. She is the best pussy licker I know, and I've had my pussy licked by many men and women. Jack, you're good, but you could learn some tips from her. And she has the best sex toys, great vibs, and a double headed dildo that fits us just perfectly.

"Jack, you know that you and I can fuck nearly all night long. Alexa and I HAVE fucked all night long. I even asked if she would be interested in a three way with you and me. But she has a rule that she doesn't fuck anyone that is dating a friend. So she won't play with both of us, or with you. Too bad. I'm sure it would be a blast. Maybe someday it will happen."

Our arousal was growing. I could feel that wonderful ache in my cock that my next orgasm was approaching. Heather's pussy was very wet, her nipples were quite hard and extended and her breathing was becoming more measured. She picked up the speed with which she was humping me. And she was slamming down harder and harder. I began pulling and twisting her nipples.

"Oh Jack! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." she spoke with an urgency.

I was lifting my hips, thrusting upwards as she slammed down on my cock, driving it deeper into her cunt. We were both breathing heavy, and a sheen of sweat covered both our bodies. I wasn't sure exactly what to think about Heather fucking Alexa last Saturday, other than it was really erotic. Listening to her tell the story made me all the more horny.

"Cum for me babe. Cum for me." I urged her on. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" I said to the rhythm of our bodies slamming together.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed out as her body experienced an orgasm from head to toe. She slammed down one final time and froze. Her body was trembling in uncontrolled spasms. Her cunt was clenching my cock, again and again. She was panting heavily and her body was soaked in sweat. About the third clench of my cock and I erupted inside her. My cock spurted my cum once, twice, three hard spurts followed by a series of less intense spurts.

"Oh GOD!" I cried out in pleasure that flowed outward from my cock to all the ends of my body.

Heather fell on top of me, hot wet flesh upon hot wet flesh. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as our orgasms slowly began to subside.

We kissed a gentle, but passion filled kiss. Yes, this was the woman I wanted for the rest of my life.

"Fucking incredible." I thanked Heather.

She raised her head and looked me in the eyes.

"I guess I need to tell you about my adventures with Alexa every time we have sex. That was fantastic, Jack."

She laid her head back on my shoulder and we both fell asleep.

The next day we began planning our wedding in earnest.

- - - - -

Our final semester in college flew by. Heather had moved into my apartment and we had amazing sex every night. Somehow we found time to study for school and to plan our wedding.

The football season was over for me and I was not involved in any spring sports activities. Heather still had cheer-leading and there were spring sports that her cheer squad supported. This also meant there were trips out of town for away games. As always, she shared a room and a bed with Alexa. When Heather returned from these trips, she would fill me in on all the erotic details of their sex together. I also learned that Heather was telling Alexa about our sex life, and that made their sexual experiences even better. I didn't know whether to be upset, or just so pleased that everyone wanted my girl.

At the end of May, we both graduated. We had lined up jobs, I as a financial adviser, and Heather as an office manager for a major law firm. Actually her role was more as a receptionist and eye candy. She was gorgeous and was the first person visitors would see when they entered the law office. But she loved filling that role.

Our wedding was in late June. In addition to family and long time friends, all the cheerleaders attended as did many of my football teammates. It was fun being the center of attention, although it was actually Heather that stole the limelight. I just happened to be next to her. I knew who was drawing all the attention.

After our wedding, our lives settled into what might be expected for a young married couple beginning new careers. We worked Monday through Friday and partied on the weekends with our friends, usually in the downtown bars and restaurants. Most of us lived in apartments, so there wasn't space to have many friends over at one time.

Heather was keeping her word and was faithful to me among men. She and Alexa would have a monthly 'Girls Night Out' when they partied with their female friends. Heather didn't come home those nights. She stayed at Alexa's apartment. I would hear the details the following night, while we fucked. It was always sexy and erotic.

As time went by, my career took an upward trajectory, steeply upward. After about a year as a financial adviser, I was hired away into an investment banking firm. I had a big office, a full time assistant and a mid-range six figure salary. Life was definitely looking good.

Heather and I bought our first house, much larger than we actually needed. Some of the additional space we would need when we started a family. Otherwise it was a great investment, a fabulous home in a first class neighborhood. It had five bedrooms, four and a half baths, two living areas, two dining areas, a media room and a three car garage. I parked my company's black Mercedes in one stall, and I bought a red convertible Mercedes coupe for Heather. She fucked me all weekend for that present.

Heather quit her job and became a stay at home trophy wife. She had plenty of time for activities like shopping for clothes, decorating our home, and yoga classes.

With our higher income, we went out more often to nicer restaurants and clubs. We would get all dress up, especially Heather. She had looked fantastic while in college. Now she was even more incredibly beautiful and attractive. She always walked with her arm in my arm. She was my trophy wife and we both loved how she played the role. We got first rate service wherever we went. Doormen at clubs and restaurants were always attentive whenever we approached. Car valets were quick to get our car first, and always to hold her door for her.

For our second wedding anniversary we went to our favorite, expensive restaurant. The food, drinks, and service were impeccable, mostly due to Heather's appearance and poise. Everyone treated her as a goddess. Between dinner courses, I started a new topic of discussion.

"Great dinner tonight, don't you think?" was my opening line.

"Wonderful, Jack. This is a really great restaurant." Heather replied.

"You know they give us better service because of you, don't you?"

"You really think so honey?" was her reply. I don't know if she was naive, or just so polite.

"Yes, I do. When I walk in here with you on my arm, people notice. They all act differently. Some days I come in here with my co-workers for lunch. I'm treated like all the other regular people. But when you come with me, there is a noticeable difference."

"They always act the same for me." She replied questioning my logic.

"Of course they treat you the same. You're the reason they give special attention to us, it's for you. You are the epitome of a trophy wife. Do you enjoy that role?"

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers