Trophy Virgin

Story Info
She loses her virginity in a most unusual way.
916 words
284.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sophia
Sophia
2 Followers

I grew up in a small town in Kansas. When I was in the 6th grade, my breasts developed very fast. I was a full C cup and the end of the summer. Entering the 7th grade, I was busting out of my bra, and graduated to a D cup. All the boys looked at me constantly. I was always trying to hide my breasts. They were really hard to hide. My nipples would get hard and stuff, and the boys would just gawk at me.

I never had any sexual experience though, just masturbating at home. I really liked to masturbate a lot of the time. I would go into the girls room at school, sit in the stall and rub my clit until I came. I would stretch my legs out far, and one time, I kicked the door open by mistake! Luckily, no one was there! I think I became obsessed with masturbation, and would "do it" about 10-15 times a day. I was really afraid of being caught.

When I graduated high school, I was still a virgin. I was horny all of the time, but just never wanted to be with a guy. Thinking about a huge throbbing cock inside of me, scared me! I leaned to come using many crazy objects. I did not use vibrators. I used ashtrays, brush handles, hair clips, books and just about anything that was around at the time to rub my pussy. My underpants were always soaked, so I stopped wearing them completely. I would wear tight pants, so my lips would constantly be separated, leaving my clit totally stimulated all of the time. I could just come sitting on a bus, or in a restaurant by just squeezing my legs tight.

Then, the most incredible thing happened to me. I went for a job interview at a local coffee shop hangout. The guy that interviewed me was about 35, and really cute!

I was waiting for him in a small office in the back. There were papers everywhere. I sat down in an old leather chair with a small tear on the cushion. After waiting for about 10 minutes, I noticed a baseball trophy on his desk. It had a neat shape to it, and I just imagined how cool it would feel if I inserted it up my vagina! I know it sounds crazy, but I had to do it. Since I was wearing a skirt with no undies, it would be easy to try. I was sure I would not get caught. I took the trophy and started to insert the top of it in my pussy! It went in really easy, but it was so cold! Even though I was a virgin, I was fairly lose from all the times I masturbated. Heck, I had put just about everything up there! It felt so good. I started to moan softly, and then started to rub my clit with my other hand. I was so wet, that the cushion started to get slippery. My nipples were practically popping out of my blouse. I came once, with the most violent multiple orgasms I have ever had. I forgot completely where I was! I got so carried away, I did not even notice the guy standing in the doorway, watching me!

Oh my God! I got caught! The first time ever. I was so embarrassed and did not know what to do. The guy introduced himself as Gary, and told me he liked what he saw, and I was hired! He was happy that his trophy was finally appreciated. I told him that I was a virgin, and he asked if I would look at his cock. I was so grateful that he hired me, and did not get mad so I agreed. He had a really huge boner, and I guessed it to be about 8 inches. I had never touched a dick before. He let me rub it, and it felt kinda neat. He was so cute, that I did not mind.

He pushed my head down on it, and then I sucked on it. Wow, it tasted salty! I did not expect that at all. My pussy was dripping and I really needed to come again. I knew this was a good opportunity to lose my virginity. I asked him to fuck me! Just like that. I could not believe that I asked him that! He put me on his messy desk, wiped all the papers off, and spread my legs and inserted his huge cock. I was amazed how great it felt. He pumped me like crazy, and I slipped my hand down and rubbed myself to a major orgasm. I loved having a cock inside of me! He later exploded his come all over me. It was kinda gooey, but I really had fun. I was glad I was no longer a virgin.

My job at Gary's was really great. We fucked a lot!

I still masturbate all of the time, but I now am interested in finding large dicks to fill me up. I go online, and type into the search engines, "BIG COCKS" so I get to see what is out there. I only hope to get to fuck some of those big ones! I e-mailed a bunch of guys and I wait for there response. I will let you know when they contact me, and if I get to see any of them for real!

Sophia
Sophia
2 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Passion or Prayer If prayer doesn't stop passion, can passion become a prayer?in Erotic Couplings
Dorothy Surrenders Repressed woman finally surrenders to her boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
The Improbable Adventure Ch. 01 Pot-growing farm girl helps him recover from bike crash.in Humor & Satire
Faith, Friendship, and Passion Two conservative Christians fill each other's needs.in Loving Wives
More Stories