Trophy Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane is left for the pleasure of the innkeeper.
17.8k words
4.48
49.9k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first two chapters the innkeeper, Stephen, enjoys playing with his guests for the weekend, Jack and Jane. Jack has offered his trophy wife Jane for Stephen's pleasure. Unselfishly Stephen invites Elizabeth, a bisexual friend, to come for dinner. Both women are forced to submit in ways that drive them crazy with lust. Chapter 3 tells what happens starting the next day.

Chapter 3

It was a long night for my friend Elizabeth. She had come over expecting to have a nice dinner and meet some interesting people, and instead found herself in the middle of an orgy directed by a sadistic old man. At about midnight Jack said he was going to turn in, and that I should take both women with me to my bed. I guess he didn't want to hear them whine about how sore they were.

I enjoyed the feel of those soft bodies on either side of me, but all of us were too sexually spent to play anymore. In the morning Elizabeth got up early and took a long shower. I was still half asleep when she kissed me on the cheek and whispered that she was going home and would call me later.

The sun was well up by the time I finally got up and staggered to the bathroom. When I returned Jane rolled over on her back and opened her eyes. The sheet covered her only from the waist down, and she made no attempt to pull it up. God she was beautiful. I stood naked by the bed, proud of the fact that my cock was rising like I was a teenager seeing his first naked woman.

She smiled and reached out a hand to tease my balls. "O goodie," she crooned. "I like starting the day with a good screwing. Old Jack won't be up to it for hours yet. What happened to your friend Elizabeth? I could have sworn she was in bed with us."

My dick was now at full attention, and I knelt on the bed so that she could touch it, or lick it, or do whatever she wanted. Her invitation to fuck had taken over my brain. "Elizabeth went home to nurse her wounds," I said. "You and your husband worked her over pretty good."

"She's not wounded. Did you see how she reacted to the enema when Jack made her hold it and chased her around the room? She loved every minute of it. Well, maybe not the wax treatment, but she will be glad of that in the future. In fact if you were to call her in a couple of days and tell her how much you liked licking her smooth pussy, she would be over here in a flash."

"What about you?" I asked, loving the way she was diddling her fingertips. "Do you like having your hairless cunny kissed and licked?"

"Umm, but right now I want this stiff dick up inside me. I get plenty of sex with Jack, but he's never this hard."

I yanked the sheet away and extended my legs to lie down beside her. Her hand never left my cock. She pulled me into position by tugging on it like it was some kind of handle, and I honestly think she would have pulled it off if I hadn't followed as she directed me.

Her eyes radiated a playful lust as she brushed my now slippery tip in and around her well lathered slit. "Are you ready for this, big boy?" she teased.

"Oh god..."

"Get on your back," she ordered, and when I twisted my body she threw a leg over me and rose up so that she was sitting on my thighs. Her hand moved, her hips shifted, and suddenly I felt like my whole body had been sucked into a tunnel of ecstasy. The expression on my face must have been something, because Jane grinned at me like the proverbial cat who had cornered the canary.

"Don't move," she murmured. "Let me set the pace and do the work. I can make it last longer."

That was fine with me. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the warm, slithering sensations that were sending electric charges up and down my body. So focused was I on capturing every erotic tingle that I did not hear Jack come into the room. His voice snapped me back to reality.

"Well, I see my faithful wife is up to her usual tricks early today. It's a good thing I took my Viagra. Faster, Jane. You need to pump him faster. Maybe this flogger will help you pick up the pace."

At the mention of the word 'flogger' I felt Jane's pussy spasm on my cock. She moaned and leaned down over my body with her forearms against my chest, deliberately presenting her naked back to be whipped by her husband. Jack lashed her back and forth with the lightweight flogger, hard enough to sting but not do any real damage. It was a definite turn on for Jane.

"You love this don't you sweetheart," he taunted. "Move on him! Grind him!"

"Ohh goddd... yes... yes...", she gasped, bouncing her ass up and down and skewering herself on me. If it hadn't been for all the action the previous night I would never have been able to hold up under that onslot.

Jack moved around the end of the bed, picking his targets on her ass and the backs of her thighs. Between slaps of the whip he would drag the thongs over her skin, sensitizing the surface and making her squirm in anticipation.

"You couldn't wait to screw the young innkeeper again, could you?" he jeered. "Didn't you get enough last night? It's really a challenge to keep a hot wife like you satisfied. I have to keep finding studs like Stephen for you. Go ahead, fuck him good."

"YES Jack.. I love his hard cock. Go ahead and whip me. I don't care..."

"HA... You love the whip."

"And you love that I love it.. ahhh Stephen... that's it.... Yeaaa....."

Suddenly the noise of the flogging stopped, and I felt another weight on the bed. Jack was between his wife's legs, straddling mine, and positioning himself to give it to her in the ass.

She tried to protest. "Jack no, not that, not now...."

"Now sweetheart, no complaining. I know you too well. Push that nice ass up for me. That's it. Here we go..."

"WHHAAA..."

Being mildly homophobic, I was not thrilled being part of that kind of threesome, but my cock didn't seem to mind. And after that initial penetration, neither did Jane.

"Oh god, Stephen. He's buried in me... I can feel both of you... it's... it's... it's..."

"It's what?" I gasped.

"It's INCREDIBLE!! FUCK ME, STEPHEN... FUCK ME!!"

**********

A good B and B always serves a complete breakfast to its guests. My specialty was eggs benedict with fresh fruit and gourmet coffee. Jack and Jane sat down at the table on the patio and enjoyed the warm morning sun as I served them. They were conservatively dressed, and aside from the occasional knowing grin, you would never have suspected they were anything other than normal guests of the inn.

"Delicious eggs," Jack commented as I took away his empty plate. "Didn't you think so Jane?"

She smiled at me. "Yes indeed. Stephen runs a first class establishment. Good food and great service."

"Well, it's another beautiful day," I said. "Will you be doing some sightseeing in the area?"

"No, I think we will just relax in the sun, and do some reading. I have a bit of business to transact, so I will be on my cell phone quite a lot today."

It was amazing how quickly we had switched from sex partners to guests and host. But I took my cue from them. "Very good," I said as I backed away carrying the dirty dishes. "Let me know if you need anything."

Jane raised an eyebrow at that, but said nothing. I retreated into the kitchen. By the time I finished cleaning up and returned to the patio they had gone to their room. I needed to go to town to replenish my food supply, and that seemed to be a good time to do it.

At about eleven o'clock I returned and found Jane reading under the shade of the big tree, while Jack was pacing around the pool talking into his cell phone. Much to my disappointment neither had changed into bathing suits. I left them alone and busied myself in the kitchen and office. I was paying bills when Jack tapped on the door and stuck his head in.

"Can I speak with you Stephen?" he asked. "I have a proposition."

"Sure. Come in."

He sat in the chair by my desk. "I have learned this morning that an important business deal is going to require my presence in England right away. In fact I have booked a flight out of your local airport this afternoon. I may be gone several weeks."

"Will your wife be accompanying you?"

"No, she would be a distraction on a mission like this. That's what I wanted to talk with you about. She could drive the Jaguar back to New York, but it's a long trip for a woman by herself, and I'm not sure I want her waiting for me in New York anyway. There are too many young men with lots of money in that city, and one of them might offer her a better deal."

"So..."

"Here's the thing, Stephen. She likes you. She likes this place. We have discussed her staying here until I get back. I would rent one of your suites for her."

I thought about my rental calendar. "I don't see how I can do that Jack. Other customers have reservations. There are periods during the next month when I am completely booked."

He smiled broadly. "Well, during those periods she could stay in your quarters with you."

"Oh.."

"Or maybe Elizabeth could put her up for a night or two."

"I see.."

"She is quite a good companion. And she does, shall we say, 'decorate' her surroundings, rather like a handsome trophy."

"And how does your trophy feel about this arrangement?"

"As I said, she likes you. You could even say she has the hots for you. But you will have to work to keep her satisfied. You see, she has an almost insatiable sexual appetite. You must have noticed that."

My palms were sweating. To have that glamorous, sexy, exciting woman under my roof and desiring my attentions was almost more than I could comprehend. In fact, it was a little scary. I had already been called on to fuck her three times in less than twenty four hours, and I needed time to recover. I wasn't as young as I used to be.

"She would have to obey me the way she obeys you," I blurted out, hardly thinking about what was coming out of my mouth.

"That goes without saying," he replied. "She needs to be dominated. I will make sure she understands that I am temporally transferring my power to you, and that for her to maintain our financial deal, she must do as you say. One email from you to me complaining about her disobedience will result in no money going into her account this month."

"You pay her monthly?"

"Neither of us likes to think of it as payments. I am sharing a part of my fortune with her. It's just that the sharing takes place monthly, so that we are always clear where things stand in case either of us wants to call it off."

My mind was racing. There was no problem in renting her a room; after all, I run a public inn. But half the time she would be living with me in my room, and the word would get around town that I had a very young and very beautiful girlfriend. I had my reputation to consider.

Okay, I considered it. "Mister Norwood, I would be pleased to take care of your trophy while you are gone. Do you need me to drive you to the airport?"

*********

One of the unstated side benefits of my arrangement with Jack was that I got the use of his Jaguar as well as of his trophy wife. An hour after our conversation I was driving him the five miles to the airport. Jane elected to stay at the inn. I could imagine what probably happened in their room during their last hour together.

Jack was very talkative. "I really appreciate this Stephen. This deal in England is important, and knowing I have a safe place to leave Jane makes it easy for me to go."

"She's a big girl," I said. "Surely she could have taken care of herself while you are gone."

"Oh yeah. But I might not have been able to find her when I got back. She's got a wild streak and tends to do dangerous things. Men lose their heads over her, and she lets them. Twice she's been almost killed by jealous lovers. That's one of the reasons she hooked up with me. I indulge her passions and keep her safe. One of these days she will meet the right man, who is the right age, and grandpa Jack will be history. In the meantime she's building her nest egg, and I'm having the time of my life."

"How long have you been together?"

"It's been over two years."

"And you've kept her satisfied?"

"Ha. I could never have done that without help. Guys like you, and gals like Elizabeth, carefully chosen and monitored by me, have kept it exciting for her. On some of my business deals she has been quite an asset."

"What about the BDSM element? Is that your thing, or hers?"

"I discovered early on that it turns her on to be bossed around and dominated. We have theorized that her need to be controlled and humiliated is the flip side of the fact that her beauty gives her power over men. All her life men have tended to be in awe of her, and have treated her gingerly. I caught her at the right moment when she was sick of that, and using my money I assumed a power position that pushed her buttons. It works for me too."

"From what I observed she gets off on more than just being bossed around. You stung her pretty severly with that fly swatter."

"It's a game we play. She defies or disobeys me in some small way, and I punish her lightly with a paddle or a whip, usually after she's been restrained. It makes her hot and bothered and ready to do anything, as you saw last night. You can treat her this way while I'm gone. But don't hurt her."

"I won't. In fact, I'll probably be too easy on her."

Jack turned in his seat and put his hand on my shoulder. "I've learned a lot about women and kinky sex in the past few years. Our culture tells us that women should be treated as equals and not pushed to do anything, and that leads to vanilla sex that tends to be bland and monotonous. In order to generate real excitement both men and women resort to finding new partners. Alternatively they can get all the excitement they want and grower closer emotionally if they are willing to let go of the cultural taboos and experiment. For a significant percentage of women the demonstration of power and rough sex of some variety is the ultimate turn on. Jane is one of them."

"Interesting. How did you find this out about her?"

"Ha. At my age I don't have the time for subtle courtship. As a famous statesman once said, 'power is a strong aphrodisiac'. My money gives me power. My lack of concern about what other people think gives me the freedom to act without inhibition. I was direct with Miss Jane, and she responded."

"You certainly have a more exciting life than most older men," I said. "Usually they are resigned to their sex lives being pretty much over. What else can you tell me about your gorgeous wife?"

"She loves to dress up and be admired. You will find lots of clothes in the trunk of this car. Some are costumes that she looks really good in. Make her dress up and parade herself for you and your special guests. Then punish her for being such a tease. That always drives her crazy."

All kinds of images were running around in my overheated brain. I pictured a formal dinner with Jane dressed as a French maid serving the guests and being forced to endure being felt up by both men and women. I saw myself putting her over my lap in front of everyone and spanking her bare ass while she cried and kicked her long legs. The possibilities were endless.

"I can see it's going to be an interesting few weeks," I sighed.

"For sure," he said. "You won the sex lottery when we pulled into your parking lot."

"Yes, well, here we are. It looks like your plane is at the gate. Call or email me to let me know when you will be returning."

"I'll do that. Take care of her, Stephen. You can have parties with other people, but don't let her leave the inn unless you are with her. She knows she's not supposed to do that, but you need to watch her."

"You're putting a lot of responsibility on someone you hardly know," I said.

"I'm a good judge of people. Good bye. See you in a few weeks."

***************

When I got back to the inn Jane was reading on the patio. The tan skin on her shoulders contrasted nicely with the low cut yellow sundress. She put down her book and gave me a big smile.

"Well Stephen, it looks like you are stuck with me for a while. What awful things did my husband tell you about me on the way to the airport?"

"Nothing awful at all. He stressed that he wanted me to take care of you and entertain you until he returns."

"Entertain me?" she grinned. "How do you propose to do that, Mr. Innkeeper?"

I sat down beside her and put my hand on her knee. "I'll think of something," I said casually.

She let her leg flop to one side under the pressure of my hand. "You and your friend Elizabeth have done a pretty good job of making my stay interesting so far. You are a very sexy innkeeper. I encouraged Jack to let me stay here and wait for him."

"I'm glad you did. You are unlike any woman I've ever met, and I don't mean just in appearance. I want to get to know you."

"You're sweet. Most men just want to get their hands on my body. Not that I mind, usually."

"What do you mean, 'usually'?"

"I like sex, but not with just anybody. Some men are gross. The reason I'm not going with Jack on this trip is that I can't stand the man he is meeting. Jack knows that and made excuses for me."

"So he is considerate after all."

"Oh yes. All that ordering me around and humiliating me is part of the game we play. He picks up on whether I am enjoying it and stops if I'm not."

"You mean all that resisting when he had me rub the suntan lotion on you was fake?"

"Of course it was. I loved it. You should know that from the response you got."

"I thought it was because my skilled hands overcame your reluctance."

She smiled. "Some reluctance. The warm sun, your strong hands, the erotic coconut aroma of the lotion...yum."

"I think you are a genuine hedonist. Have you always been this way?"

"Since I was fourteen. Even before that I liked playing doctor. It has gotten me in a world of trouble."

"I'll bet. How did you get hooked up with Jack? Where did you meet him?"

"I was modeling in a fashion show. He was in the audience and sent me a note."

"What did it say?"

"It said that he would pay me five thousand dollars to have dinner with him, no strings attached."

"How did you react to that?"

"I was intrigued. All I knew was his name. I checked him out with the show manager and was told that he was super wealthy and that he was too old for me. The age thing didn't bother me. I am attracted to older men. And like most women I had a bit of the 'gold digger' in me. So I met him for dinner at my hotel."

"And?"

"He was different. He didn't try to flatter me. I saw a super confident, successful man who knew what he wanted and was unconventional. At the end of the meal he gave me an envelope containing a hundred one hundred dollar bills--$10,000, twice as much as he had promised."

"I'll bet that got your attention."

"No kidding. He said that he was willing to pay five thousand dollars just to enjoy looking at me during dinner, but that when he found he was enjoying the conversation just as much, he felt he had to double the payment."

I grinned. "I thought you said he didn't try to flatter you."

"Well, maybe just a little. But we did have a lively conversation."

"What happened next?"

"I thanked him, picked up the envelope, and left. But as I was waiting for the elevator I had second thoughts about taking his money without giving him anything except my company for dinner. I really liked the guy. So I went back to the restaurant. He was still sitting at the table."

"Was he surprised to see you?"

"Not particularly. I think he knew he had not seen the last of me. I sat down and asked him what he was planning to do the rest of the evening. He smiled and showed me a flier he had been reading. It was an advertisement for a BDSM club."

"Wow, the plot thickens!"