Tropical Delight

Story Info
White male, black female horny tropical vacation.
912 words
4.11
37.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers

As we flew over the beautiful island of Bermuda, taking in the crystal clear blue waters, pink sand and the many colourful houses. I was very excited to be going on a much needed vacation with my boyfriend Chris. We had a hectic few months working in England and decided to treat ourselves with a romantic getaway. The thought of finally feeling the sun on our skin was exciting, but we were mostly looking forward to having hot steamy sex on a secluded beach.

I could not believe we were finally in Bermuda I said to Chris as we entered our hotel room. We dropped our bags, locked the door before I looked at him. "I've been looking forward to coming here for months, and I've been looking forward to doing this to you all morning," I said seductively as I pushed him onto the bed. Climbing on top of him I pinned his arms down before kissing me slowly. I could never resist my sexy Irish boyfriend, with his pale skin and blonde hair; a stark contrast to me with skin dark as chocolate and smooth to touch. I ran my fingers through his silky blonde hair before I whispered what I was going to do to him. Judging by the smile on his face, he was hotly anticipating it!

I got off Chris, unbuckled his pants, before sliding them down, leaving Chris in just his boxers. I could already see the outline of his hard white cock straining against his boxers. I pulled down his pants and his thick 7 inch cock sprang forth. Smiling at my boyfriend seductively, I licked all around his cock, teasing him mercifully. "Oh Cassie, please wrapped those juicy brown lips around my cock." Chris gasped. I slowly obliged, running my tongue up and down his white cock, before I wrapped my lips around his throbbing cockhead, licking off his pre-cum. I worked my magic up and down Chris's cock, taking it all in my mouth. I could hear him moan my name in pleasure as I deep-throat his thick Irish cock. I stopped before I sent him over the edge, took off my top, revealing my dark and perky tits. He slide his cock in between my nice brown tits, before trusting fast and ferociously. He came all over my tits and face, his white cum sliding down my chin and boobs. "You were amazing," Chris said to me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, and when we get to the beach it will be your turn to pleasure me baby." Hotly anticipating what was too come, we set off for the beach. We found a wonderful beach called Astwood Cove beach. We hiked up the trail along the cove until we found a lovely secluded beach. At 6pm everyone had left the beach for the day, and it was just the two of us. I put down the large beach towel before I slowly started undressing for Chris; taking off my tank top and pink lacy bra.

"Let me help you with the rest," Chris said, as he reached down and took off my skirt and pink panties, revealing my shaved black pussy. We knelt on the beach towel, making out as he slid his fingers down my flat stomach before he reached my wet snatch. Slipping one finger in my increasing wet pussy I let out a moan as he began to finger me. He slid in another finger, skilfully gliding over my g-spot and using his thumb to rub my clit. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out in ecstasy.

I moaned for him to go deeper, as he continued to finger me, my pussy juices gushing all over his fingers. "I want your thick white cock pounding my black cunt!" I exclaimed. He quickly stripped, getting on top of me and easily sliding his thick white cock into my dark wet pussy. I gasped in pleasure as every inch of his huge 7 inch Irish cock tore up my black pussy. I looked down and saw his cock slowly sliding in and out of my pussy lips. "Stop teasing me Chris, I want you to fuck me hard," I begged. He gave me a mischievous smile and I knew he was about to fuck me good. He knelt in between my legs, his cock still inside of me.

"I hope you're ready for this!" Grabbing my round tits, he started trusting slowly and deeply, before going faster and faster. Every inch of his white Irish cock slamming into my black cunt, his balls slapping my cunt with every thrust.

"Fuck me faster, harder!" I screamed and he happily obliged. Holding onto my legs tightly he fucked me deep and hard, hitting my g-spot with every thrust. I reached down and used my finger to rub my clit as he fucked me, soon feeling the waves of orgasms wash over my body. My cunt tightened around his massive throbbing member as I scream Chris's name in pleasure; gasping for breath when my orgasm subsided.

"I hope you can still handle my cock," Chris whispered in my ear, before he started to fuck me again. I knew he was about to cum when I felt his body started to tense up, before he shut his load deep inside my black pussy.

Both of us were incredibly satisfied as we lay back on the beach towel enjoying the sunset.

Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers