Tropical Obsession

Story Info
A native and a tiki head leave a lasting impression.
5.2k words
2.94
29.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You finally start to unpack. The movers just got done unloaded all of the boxes and now you get to go through all of them and unpack and put every item in it's place. You hate unpacking but when your husband gets promoted to VP and you have to move to tropical San Diego you can't complain too much. The house is empty as the movers have left and your husband is at the office. You unbutton the top two buttons on your shirt as you begin to sweat. You decide to open up the windows and let the air cool the house as it comes in off the Pacific.

You unpack clothes, dishes, bottles of wine, and you are getting quite exhausted. You decide that you should head to the shower to cool off. You search through the boxes from the bedroom to find your robe. You finally find it deep down in one of the boxes. As you reach in you find the little tiki head you had sitting in your kitchen. You find it odd because you know it was packed with the kitchen items because you wrapped it up yourself. You think it's a bit odd and you set it down on the dresser as you pick out your post shower clothes. You go through your underwear draw and find a cute pair of silk black panties. You feel the soft fabric against your skin and you clothes your eyes as you rub it softly against your body.

It feels so soft against your skin and it sends shivers throughout your body. You decide you better get back to that cool shower you were planning on. You grab a towel, some short shorts, and a tank top and decide to skip the bra for now. You shut the bathroom door behind you but you can't stop staring at the darn tiki head. How DID it get there?

You get out of the cold shower and you feel refreshed and clean. You throw on the panties you picked out and the cute tank top. As you dry your hair you start to realize how tired you really are. You decide to wrap up your hair and jump in the newly made bed. It's a warm day so the top sheet is all you need as you climb in and feel the cool sheets covering your body. You doze off and the dreams begin.

You flashback to the trip to Hawaii. You and your husband our strolling through the outdoor market when a gorgeous native comes up and offers to get a coconut for you two to enjoy. You say sure and before you know it you see his muscular body mount the tree. His muscular thighs flex as he climbs quickly up the tree. You notice how his biceps flex as he pulls himself up. He gets to the top and pulls out the machete he had between his teeth and quick sends to coconuts plummeting to the ground.

He descends down the tree and as he does you can see his firm buttocks through the grass skirt he obviously wears to play to the tourists expectations. You realize you are intently checking out his buttocks but don't care if your husband notices. He smiles as he hits the bottom and you realize you have just been caught. he quickly lops off the coconut tops and mixes a nice rum drink for the two of you. He has a sparkling smile that makes your heart race. He tells you he has something "just for you two."

You recognize the tiki head you had bought and you relive buying the tiki head and his warning of its effect and how it will change based on what room you put it in. Your husband pays and you look back at the native as you two walk away. When you do look back you see him checking out your ass and pull on your swimsuit to cover your ass up but 'accidentally' reveal more in the process. Before you turn the corner and out of the natives sight you look back and shoot him an inviting smile.

Your dream is awoken as the door bell rings. You throw on a pair of short shorts and answers the door to a neighbor welcoming you to the neighborhood. You get through the conversation with the stay at home dad from next door. You can't stop thinking about the native in your dream and you end the conversation abruptly. You notice the neighbor kept glancing down while he was talking to you and you realize your nipples are hard with excitement.You race back into bed and dive in and start to think about your native at the resort.

***

You think about the night that your husband left you to read your book as he played in the resort's poker game. You think back to that night as you are snuggled in your bed. The wind is blowing on this warm night and your cloth drapes are flapping in the wind. You left the sliding door open to let in that gorgeous breeze.

You read your romance novel and the subject turns steamy. You slide your hand below the sheets and play with your flat stomach as you story starts to heat up. You move lower and soon your hands are inside your panties. You can hear the other guests of the hotel out on the patio and the idea that you are pleasing yourself just feet away from them makes you even hotter. You can feel how wet you have gotten. As you slide your hand into your panties you can feel they are a bit damp.

You really start to get into the book as a shadowy figure can be seen on the other side of your drapes. Is it your husband back from getting his butt kicked? Is it your sexy Native? Is it some twerp offended by your light moans. You are unsure but the idea that someone can hear your wet lips smack together as you slide your fingers between them really makes you hot. You decide you wouldn't mind the real thing and get up from your bed to see who it is.

You move the drapes to see the native standing in your patio door. He seems a bit surprised you have come to the door in just a tank top and your silk black panties. You reach out and grab him by the wrist and pull him into your room. He does budge much as you pull. You figure he is not quite a foot taller than you but definitely all muscle. He finally walks into the room and speaks, "You must have been waiting for me. Your panties are soaked." You look down and you can see the crotch of your black panties are much blacker than the waistband.

He steps toward you and kissing you deeply. You feel him pull you closer with his strong hands. You feel his hands moving up your body and you think that any second your tits will be lost in his large hands. He surprises you by sliding his hands under your arm pits and he quickly lifts you up and tosses you onto the bed like a rag doll. You bounce as the force from his toss meets the springy mattress. You can not see as your hair has covered your face after the toss.

As soon as you move your hair out of your face you see him diving on top of you. His muscles flex in the air as his body comes flying at you. He moves at the last second and lands next to you and instantly you can feel his hands and his lips exploring your body. You quickly slide off your black silky panties and tank top as he removes his. You can feel his sculpted chest pressing up against your hard nipples and his hands reach around and firmly grab your ass.

You begin to moan as his other hand reaches down and spreads your thighs apart. He slowly moves his hands up to your wet lips and begins to trace them with his index finger. He slides two fingers inside of you and you moan with pleasure. He kiss you passionately and slightly tugs on your hair and he slides if fingers in and out of your wet pussy.

You can feel his thick cock growing harder as it presses against your thigh. He flips you over on to your back and gives your ass a nice spank. You can feel the blood rushing to your skin as it hits the cool breeze from the open door. You can feel his strong chest against your back as he positions himself on top of you. He continues to play with your pussy but you feel his hard cock moving closer to your lips. He positions the head of his dick so it is gently touching your lips but not yet spreading them. He reaches around with his hands and continues to rub your clit. You are so wet and you try to slide your body down onto his cock but he stops you. You finally feel his strong hands on your shoulders and he pulls you to him as he thrusts his cock forward. As he begins to part your lips and slide inside of you, you let out the loudest moan. BANG!!!

***

You sit up in bed as the front door slams. Your heart is racing as you hear your husband announce that he's home early from the office. You can't decide what to do so you pretend to be napping. He continues to call out your name and look for you. He finally makes his way to the bedroom and you hear him quietly whisper 'oops.' He sees you napping and decides to wake you. He slides his shoes off and climbs into bed with you and snuggles you from behind. You pretend to wake up and roll over and shoot him a smile.

"Hey honey, I was just taking a nap," you say as you give him a kiss. Your husband has a confused look on his face and starts to question you, "Why are you naked? You never sleep naked? Are these your clothes in the bed with you? Why are these wet? Oh my god were you....? You were weren't you!" "Don't be ridiculous. I was not!" you reply. "Fine, give me your hand," he says. "Why? What do you want my hand for?"

He grabs your wrist and pulls your hand to his face and gives it a quick smell. You blush and sink into your pillow as you know you have been caught red handed. "I can't believe I walked in on you. I thought I heard someone moaning. Every window in the house is open. Whats gotten into you?" he asks. "It was that damn Tiki head," you reply. You tell him about how it was packed and how it ended up in the wrong room's boxes.

"Wait a minute. What were you fantasizing about." Oh Fuck! you think to yourself. You try to make up a story but before you can get it out he chimes in, "It's the native isn't it? The one that sold us the tiki head. You got all hot and bothered thinking about him climbing up the tree?" You blush and wince as you answer, "Maybe."

You can see a bulge growing in your husband's pants and he is starting to get a look in his eye as he begins to think about you and the Native. He reaches for his buckle, quickly undoes it, and rips it off his pants. He quickly undoes his dress pants and flips you onto your back. "I'll show you how he would do it you little whore!" He drops his boxes and picks up the belt. Before you know it he wraps it around your neck and loops it through buckle creating a leash for you. He flips you onto your back and drags you by the ankles to the edge of the bed. You can feel your ass pointing straight up in the air and the cool wind tickling your wet lips.

He pulls on the belt and your head gets forced back as he slides his cock into your pussy. You imagine the native dominating you from behind as his cock enters you hard and fast. he reaches over with his other hand and grabs your breast with his strong hands. He pulls on your nipples as he continues to fuck you from behind. You can hear his angry grunts and you respond with your loud moans as you feel your pussy dripping with juices. You finally cum and your body convulses as your pussy contracts around his hard cock. You twitch and he pulls your leash tight as he pushes his cock as far into you as possible. You hear him moan and you are instantly filled with his warm cum.

You collapse on the bed, drained from the intense dream and real life pleasures. You don't even move despite your face landing squarely on your soaking wet panties. Your body is heaving as you try to catch your breath but the tremors of pleasure radiating throughout your body have not faded yet. Ahh... you think, what a great first day in your new house.

***

You and your husband didn't discuss the native again. You two went about your days and your love life had gotten increasingly hotter ever since that tiki was left in your bedroom. You had several more dreams of the native and you could only hope you weren't talking in your sleep during your dreams. They were hot. There was more than one time that the dry cotton panties you wore to bed ended up soaked by the time morning came.

You went on a walk with some of the girls from the neighborhood. It took you little while to work your way into their group but now you were all really close friends. You shared dirty stories with one of the like minded women. You told her all about the native dream and your husband coming home. You noticed just talking about it made you start to soak your panties as you were walking.

You get home from one of the walks and you have built up a light sweat. As walk up the driveway you notice your husbands car in the driveway. You know he is supposed to be at work but today was your anniversary and you figure he might have a surprise for you. You grab the brand new iPad you just bought him and hid in the garage. You come in with it behind your back and after he kisses you, you show him the gift. He starts it up and begins to play with it. You wanted to test it out and decided to load a few naughty pictures into it as a little surprise for him

You get pretty turned on as he flips through and finally finds the pictures. "Oh my God! That reminds me... your present!" He pulls out a box and open in. Inside are a pair of lace panties with a little post it not that says "Soak Me." You think it is a pretty odd present. You just got him a fricking iPad! You shoot him a weird look and he tells you to take them out. When you pull them out you see two tickets to Hawaii and an all paid vacation to the same resort you went to last time. You smile and give him a big hug. You love the idea of going back but before you know it you have the native on your mind. Little do you know he does too.

***

You finally land and get settled into your room. The tropical breeze feels the same and even the white cloth curtain covers your sliding door. You hop in the shower to get ready for a nice dinner tonight. You can't help think about being stuck in a rain storm with the hard bodied native as you shower. You imagine him lathering up your back in the shower. You snap out of it and get ready dinner. You put on your tight little black dress. You find a pair of purple silk panites and you can feel it rubbing against your lips as you wiggle into the black dress. You wear your cutest high heels and admire the way it makes your butt stick out in the mirror.

Your husband looks dashing. He is wearing black dress pants with a white shirt and black blazer. He looks classy but casual and you can't wait to rip those clothes open with your teeth later tonight. You grab your purse as you head out and your husband says he wants to shop by the huts to see if you can find anything to go with the tiki head you guys got last time. Little does he know you actually brought with you in your luggage. You are hoping that it being in your room will make this trip one for the ages.

As you walk from one end of the resort to the other you are hoping your native is waiting for you. You think about the way he climbed that tree effortlessly and you soon begin to feel a bit of a wetness when you walk. As you and your husband walk he whispers into your ear about how hot you look tonight. he moves his hand from the small of your back down to your firm ass.

You can feel your nipples hardening as he excites you. While he's talking you are still picturing the native and the way he climbed your body in your dream. As you get closer to the huts you can't help but imagine how his cock would feel inside of you. You round the corner and remember the last time you were there and the cute smile you shot him as you showed him a peak of your ass. As the merchants come into view your eyes furiously search for your native. You look at every table but you don't recognize him.

You look at the trinkets on the table but nothing really excites you. Your man isn't here and thats all that occupies your mind. Your husband asks you if you like any of it and he seems a bit sad that you can't find anything you like. He mentions he hopes that dinner goes better than the trinket shopping. You go to the restaurant and you have a seat. The food is fantastic. The wine is flavorful and complex. You have a fabulous time but you can't help glancing back at the trinket shops hoping to find your native.

You finish your meals and head back to the room. As you insert the key card into the rooms door your husband puts his hands over your eyes. You laugh and ask "what you are doing?" He tells you he has a bit of a surprise for you. You unlock the door and he leads you in with his hands still covering your face. He whispers for you to keep them closed and shuts the door behind you two.

As you walk in the room you try to peek but have no success. You can smell a unique cologne smell in the room. It isn't great, it isn't horbble, just something you've never smelled before. Your husband whispers for you to take off your panties. You hesitate but play along. "Hand them to me." You giggle and reach up and hand him your half soaked panties. You feel him take them with one of his hands and he tells you to keep your eyes closed. He slides around in front of you and you can feel the wet panties sliding over your face. You resist a bit, but find it oddly erotic knowing that your own wet panties and blindfolding you. The panties block your vision and you can faintly taste your own juices on your lips as they rub against your face.

"Can you see anything?" he asks. "Nothing," you reply. He takes his hands and slowly moves them to your back. He slides the zipper on your little black dress down your back and slides the dress of your shoulder. You can feel your wet lips and erect nipples being tickled by the cool breeze. He leads you by the hands and has you lay down on the bed. He gently rubs your back and you move your hand to feel his hard cock through your pants. As soon as you touch him he pulls away and backs off. Your body twitches as you expect the next touch from his warm hands. He rubs your ass and you twitch with surprise. As he rubs your legs again you reach your hand up to rub his back.

Again he pulls away and leaves you waiting even longer. You can hear him walking over to the fridge. Your body again twitches with anticipation. Your body jerks as an ice cube slowly slide down the small of your back. You can feel the ice cube melting and running down your bare skin to the bed. You finallly get that you aren't allowed to touch him or he backs off and you get punished. He pours some warm massage oil on your back and begins to rub your back. He is rubbing your back with one hand and you feel another hand begin to rub the back of your thighs. You don't know how he's doing this but it feels great. He slowly rubs your back in a cirlce and begins to run the other hand up and down your thighs. You are impressed with his co-oridnation to do both at once. Then you realize that your husband is a clutz.

Right as you start to think about it you feel both his hands rubbing your back and two hands rubbing up and down each of your thighs. You gasp as you realize that you have 2 sets of hands rubbing your body with lotion. As you start to turn over and reach for the wet panties covering your head you feel a pair of strong hands pushing down on your shoulder to keep you from looking. You relax and enjoy the 4 hands rubbing up and down your body. You feel one set rubbing your shoulders and your sides and slowly grazing your breast. You feel another working its way up your thighs and rubbing the oil all over your firm butt.

You are getting so wet that you can feel the sheets starting to soak up all your juices. As you think about the juices soaking into the sheets you get more turned on. You slowly move your tongue and start to lick the inside of the panties that are covering your face. You taste the sweet saltiness and it drives you over the edge. You start to feel two sets of lips gently kissing your bare body. You can not tell who is who but you imagine one of them being the hard bodied native. You finally realize why wasn't at the shop. You scream "Wait a minute!" you flip over and rip the panties off your head to see your naked husband and the hardbodied native both giving you all of their attention.

12