Tropical Paradise, Foreign Ventures

Story Info
The sixth installment in the Lance Sheldon Chronicles.
9.1k words
4.55
9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The sixth installment in the Lance Sheldon Chronicles)

Chapter 1: The Announcement

"We need a break, take a vacation," Jessica Sheldon informed her husband over breakfast one morning.

"We do, huh?" Lance inquired.

"Yes, we do," she said adamantly. "It's been a rough year for us. Morale was so low at Livermore that you and two thirds of the teachers left the school without having another job. And I've been a bit miserable at work; I need to pull myself away. Enjoy life a little. We haven't done anything fun in so long. And who knows, we might just meet new people and make some friends." Lance noticed a rarely seen gleam in his wife's eye, sneaky and potentially naughty. After so many hints on my part, is Jessica finally showing some inkling of making the kind of friends I have so longed for? She seemed to hint further. "We'll pack light and hope we won't need a lot of clothes."

What is that girl up to? She hasn't expressed even semi interest in "making friends" since our one and only experience with my friend John quite a while ago, but shit, we'll see how this vacation plays out. Although incredibly excited by all the possibilities bouncing around in his dirty little mind, Lance did his best to play it cool. "Sounds like a plan. Where do you suggest we go, and when do you suggest we go there?"

"That's the fun part," Jessica said with a sly little smile. "We leave next Friday, and the destination is a surprise."

"Um, okay. Wow. How did this all come about?"

"Well, about a month ago I was feeling stressed and wanted to do something to relax and take my mind off everything. Just for kicks, I went online and looked at vacation packages. After browsing over about two dozen, I found an amazing deal that I couldn't pass up. I looked over the package carefully and everything checked out, so I purchased it, and we leave on Friday."

"That's great," Lance said, a bit bewildered. "How long are we going to be away on this surprise vacation?"

"One week, Friday to Friday." Jessica practically squealed with excitement at finally being able to release the secret and enjoy the pleasant surprise on her husband's face. Leaving the room, she turned and declared, "I can start packing now that the secret is out."

Where in the world are we headed? "May I ask of what our light packing will consist?" Lance asked, the teacher in him sneaking into his wording of the question.

"Shorts, tank tops, and a bathing suit." Then as an afterthought, "And we will be getting there by plane."

* * *

"Thanks for calling late night country," exclaimed the radio DJ, causing Lance to sit straight up in bed, flustered, looking for the source of the noise. Realizing it was the alarm clock; he reached over and shut it off. Man, four o'clock in the morning. Why did Jess book such an early flight? "Time to get up sleepy head," he teased his wife, as she rolled away from him and the bright light he had just turned on, trying to go back to sleep.

After a bit of needling and without actually moving, she said, "I'm up, I'm up." Then, "Oh no!" as Lance pulled the covers off of her. "Please cover me back up. I'm chilly."

"I don't think so, my dear," he said, moving strategically down to the foot of the bed. Placing a hand on each side of the boy shorts his wife always wore to bed, he quickly pulled them off and placed his tongue between her legs.

The feel of her husband's tongue on her labia brought Jessica immediately out of sleep. "Damn! That's one way to wake a girl up," she said propping herself up on her elbows to watch her husband eat her out.

After licking her pussy for several minutes and listening to how much she was enjoying it, Lance asked, "Are you awake now, Love?"

"Yes, Baby, I am fully awake," she moaned.

"Good," he said, lifting his head from between her legs and running into the bathroom. "I don't want to be late."

"Oh, you ass!" she retorted climbing out of bed. "I would have cum in no time."

"Sorry, sweetie. We will have plenty of time to play on vacation," he explained. "We don't want to miss our flight."

"Yeah, yeah," she mumbled. "I would have been willing to take a later flight."

"I heard that, and no, we are not going to be late," he assured her.

* * *

"See. We had plenty of time to play," Jessica pouted as she and her husband entered the airport. "Our flight doesn't depart for an hour."

"Where are we going?" Lance pressed. "I'm going to find out as soon as we get to our gate, anyway."

"You will have to wait until we get there. Until then, it is a surprise."

After making their way through check-in, security, and stopping by the bagel shop for a quick breakfast bagel, Jessica led her husband to gate three: Tallahassee, Florida.

"Florida? The big surprise is Florida?" he asked, obviously disappointed.

"Well, yeah," she said, trying to ease her husband's disappointment. "I told you it was a good deal, and we weren't supposed to be going anywhere anyway."

"You're right, and it will be nice to just get away," he relented.

"Yes, it will. Now, let's run to the bathroom before boarding starts."

Coming out of the bathroom, Lance looked up, surprised to see his wife waiting for him. "Geez, since when are you that fast?" he asked.

"Never mind that." she replied. "Guess who I just saw headed down that way?" she pointed in the direction of gates 5-12 and pulled her husband in that direction.

"Wait a minute!" Lance yelled after being dragged past three gates. "Who did you see?"

"I guess nobody," she said, handing her husband his boarding pass. "Now what gate were we at?"

"Three. Gate three," he said irritably. "Now who do you think you saw, Jessica?"

"Are you sure? The travel agent said it would either be three or seven," she continued, ignoring her husband's question. "What does it say on the boarding passes?"

Glancing down at his boarding pass, "It says gate eight," he said between his clenched teeth. What? Gate eight? What the hell? Looking over his boarding pass a little closer he read destination: Cannap Tau?

Watching the look on her husband's face change from anger to one of complete confusion, she exclaimed, "Surprise!"

"What is going on?" Lanced asked, completely lost. "We're not going to Florida?"

"No, silly. We're going to the Caribbean, specifically, Cannap Tau."

"Wow!" he said, kissing his wife. "You did a great job of pulling off this surprise."

"I am rather proud of myself," Jessica admitted as the flight announcer came on the intercom.

"Flight 1177 with nonstop service to Cannap Tau, now boarding at gate eight."

"This is going to be an awesome vacation," Lance said obviously very pleased.

"Yes, I think it will, honey bunches. I think it will."

Chapter 2: Arrival

Man, where are you taking us, Lance thought as he looked down at the runway and airport they were approaching. The airport is a grass hut!

Jessica looked at him and smiled. "Weather's beautiful. Can't wait to hit the beach."

"I hope it gets better than this," he mumbled as the plane taxied into the gate, "or I don't want to go anywhere near the beach."

The experience didn't get any better for Lance on the ride from the airport to the resort. The ride he would later describe to friends as "like being on a ride at Disney" took an hour, and included much flinching as the shuttle driver played chicken with numerous oncoming cars and large trucks, blowing his horn most of the drive. If the ride, with its speed limitless and unlined, pothole filled roads wasn't bad enough, the vacationing husband and wife were amazed and disgusted by the amount of trash discarded across the countryside. Both were considerably frazzled when the airport shuttle finally pulled up to the beautiful wrought iron gates of the Sunset Resort & Casino.

"Who would have guessed that something like this would be out here?" Lance said, amazed, as the shuttle pulled up to the resort's front door.

"It is beautiful, hun, but we'll have plenty of time to admire its beauty later. I need a drink." Jessica quickly got out of the van, grabbed her luggage, and made her way to the front desk. Grabbing his own luggage and tipping the driver, Lance hurried to catch up to his wife.

Walking to their suite, he again found himself astonished with the resort's beauty, its marble walkways and staircases, the pool meandering between a dozen or so guest buildings.

Upon entering their room, Jessica dropped her bags, turned and headed for the door. "Let's go explore and get that drink. My nerves need a drink."

"Yes, dear," Lance replied, dropping his own bags and again hurrying to catch his wife.

Having planned the whole trip, Jessica Sheldon recognized right away the advantage of going to an all-inclusive resort: free food and alcohol anytime you desire, day or night, and although neither she nor her husband were big drinkers, she planned on making this a vacation not to be forgotten. "Let's start at this bar," she suggested, pulling the map of the resort out of her pocket and pointing to the bar farthest from their room. "Then we can barhop our way back to our room and get some room service for dinner."

"Damn, Girl. We ought to be pretty smashed by the time we make it back here. There's seven bars between here and there," Lance said pointing to all seven bars prominently displayed on the map.

"Oh, stop it. We hardly ever drink. We're on vacation, and we're going to live it up a bit," his wife insisted.

"Well, if you say so, dear. Let's do this thing," he replied putting both hands in the air giving his wife a double high-five.

Lance and Jessica Sheldon spent the next hour and a half ordering drinks and chatting up the people around them. During this time, they successfully drank at the first five bars on their itinerary. Neither of them had felt that free, or that relaxed, in a long time.

As they walked into bar number six of their seven bar journey, something, or rather someone, caught Lance's attention. Jessica saw the look of interest in her husband's eye. "She's pretty hot," Mrs. Sheldon whispered in her husband's ear. She had shoulder length black hair pulled back in a ponytail, was wearing a hot pink, strapless dress, and had a very cute baby face. He could swear she had winked at him, but being a bit intoxicated, it could have been his imagination. Noticing two seats next to the lady in pink, he looked at his wife, surprised by her comment.

"How about here?" he suggested. Jessica followed her husband to the open seats, she herself catching some eye candy of her own. Lance glanced down as he came up behind the lady and noticed a tattoo of a little bear cub lying on a beach ball between her shoulder blades. Nice tattoo.

"A rum and coke and a strawberry daiquiri," Lance requested of the bartender.

"Oh, rum and coke is my favorite drink." The lady in pink turned and faced Lance.

"Mine too," he admitted, smiling. In an attempt to keep the conversation going, he asked, "Have you guys been here awhile?" He looked up and noticed her companion.

"No, we just got here yesterday. How about you guys?" she asked, looking up and smiling at Jessica.

"Actually, we just got here about two hours ago. I'm Lance and this is my wife, Jessica," he said, extending his hand.

"You two don't waste any time, huh. I'm Hailey and this is my husband, Perry," she said, reaching out and shaking Lance's hand.

"Take the ride here from the airport?" he asked, reaching over to shake Perry's hand. "Jessica, and I, for that matter, needed a drink after that ride. Nothing like playing chicken with a large truck... several large trucks to put you in the mood to drink." Lance let out a nervous laugh.

"Yeah, that was quite a ride," Perry admitted. "Are you guys going to dinner soon?"

"We haven't really decided yet," Jessica explained. "We're actually on a barhopping journey. We started at the furthest bar from our room, and we are working our way back to our room via all seven bars on the resort." Lance couldn't help but notice his wife's voice change octaves and the look in her eye matched the change in her voice as she looked at Perry.

"Damn, that's ambitious for the first two hours here," Hailey praised. "Well, we're going to check out more of the resort before dinner, but if you two want some company for dinner, leave a message at our room."

"We'll stop by our room before we head to dinner," Perry added. "We're in room 108."

"That's convenient. We're in room 126," Lance replied. "There you go, Hun. Drinking buddies with which to take advantage of the fully stocked mini-bar." Thinking back to his wife's comment, "we might just meet new people and make some friends," he laughed at the fortunate coincidence. "Alright, we'll keep you two in mind when we're looking for some fun."

"Cool," Hailey said. "If you're not up for dinner, that's okay too. Anytime you guys want to hang out, just dial room 108."

"It was nice meeting you," Perry said, standing up to shake his new acquaintances' hands. Lance watched Perry out of the corner of his eye grab Jessica's ass after shaking her hand, and then stumble a bit walking away from the bar.

"It was very nice meeting you," Hailey said looking at Lance and giving him a handshake and a wink before extending her hand to Jessica who was a bit preoccupied watching Perry stumble away. "You really can't tell my husband has had too much to drink till he tries to walk." She left the Sheldons standing at the bar, her walk quickening as she worked to catch up to her husband.

"They're a cute couple," Jessica pointed out, chugging the last half of her strawberry daiquiri. I bet she sucks a good cock. I sure wouldn't mind slobbering on her husband's cock."

Lance was beside himself. There was no innuendo in his wife's comments, no subtlety. So blatantly nasty. Is she serious? Gotta be the alcohol talking. Fuck!

"You're in rougher shape than I thought," Lance pointed out, before helping her to the stool. "One more drink here or at the last bar?" he asked, wondering if his wife could make it to the next and final bar.

"You're such a po...oper," she said. "Let's go to the last bar."

So Lance, feeling a pretty good buzz but in better shape than his wife, helped her up and assisted her to the final bar on their journey. After sitting his wife on a stool, he ordered a daiquiri for Jessica and water for himself. He would have ordered two waters, but his wife would realize what he had done and make a spectacle of herself.

"Alright Hun," he said, helping Jessica into their room and shutting the door behind him, "have a seat on the bed a minute. I need to pee." As he walked out of the bathroom he asked, "What do you want for dinner?" Turning the corner he looked at his wife passed out cold on the bed. Oh tonight ought to be fun. Real fun.

Chapter 3: Good Evening

Bring, Bring, Bring. The sound of the telephone startled Lance. "Um, what? Huh?" he stammered looking around the room, forgetting where he was for a second. "Hello?" He answered the phone a bit groggy and out of sorts, feeling the affects of the alcohol binge he and Jessica had been on shortly before he had unknowingly passed out.

"Good evening, Sir. How are you?" the pleasant voice came from the other end of the line.

"Um...okay...I guess," he said slowly and with some effort. "How may I help you?"

"You don't know who this is, do you?" the voice teased.

"I...ah...no, I guess I don't," he admitted.

"Well, guess I'm not that memorable. It's Hailey from the bar."

Suddenly flashes of black hair, a pink dress, tattoo, a hot little chick came to him. "Oh, I'm sorry. How could I forget? Hi, Hailey. How are you?"

"I'm okay. Did you and Jessica ever make it to dinner?"

Make it to dinner? Glancing over at the clock, he was confused. Damn, it's 9:00. I've been asleep for three hours. "No, we didn't make it to dinner. How about you guys?"

"No we didn't make it to dinner either. We've...I should say I've been watching Oceans Eleven on HBO. Perry passed out a while ago and is still out. I was wondering if you and Jessica would like to get a bite to eat."

"I don't know about my wife," he said, looking down at Jessica, still unconscious, "but I would love to. I just need to shower and change. Meet you in the lobby in 20 minutes?" he asked, barely able to contain his excitement.

"Make it twenty-five, and I'll see you then." Hailey whispered playfully.

* * *

Damn, is that girl hot. He rounded the corner and saw Hailey waiting for him in the lobby of building one. "Hello, me lady," he said playfully, coming up behind her, again admiring her bear cub tattoo.

"Hello Sir," she replied, "care to get a bite?"

"Absolutely, I am starved. Jessica passed out when we got back to the room, and she is still out cold. I thought you were showering and changing?" he asked, observing that Hailey was still in the same pink dress she had on at the bar earlier in the evening.

"I did shower," she assured her new friend. "I just love this dress, but I did change my underwear."

Lance laughed. "Well, having clean underwear is important."

"Something like that," the lady in pink said playfully.

The two walked along the long and winding walkways through the buildings telling jokes and laughing like they had been friends for years. As they came to the portion of the walkway that met the beach, Hailey inquired, "My good sir, would you care for a walk on the beach before dinner?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea, my dear," Lance agreed. Looking up and pointing to the sky, he added, "Moon's out. Nothing better than a moonlit walk on the beach."

"Not unless it's a moonlit fuck on the beach." Hailey quickly interjected, before running down to the water.

Lance immediately felt a bit of arousal and took off after his hot new friend. It didn't take Lance long to catch up to Hailey and cut her off. As he cut her off, he angled himself just so and playfully picked her up, threw her over his shoulder, and ran with her almost the length of a football field. After the first fifty yards, when Hailey was finally able to stop laughing, she began to playfully yell at Lance. "Lance, put me down. What are you a caveman? Put me down."

In between breathes, while still running with Ms. Pink over his shoulder, he inquired, "You want me to put you down, huh?"

"Yes, put me down."

Coming to the end of his run, Lance smoothly began walking toward the water, wading out into the ocean a bit.

"Lance, don't you dare throw me in the water."

"But my dear, you did demand that I put you down."

"Well, now I demand that you don't put me down."

"Goodness, a woman who keeps changing her mind. What a surprise," he said with a chuckle. He continued chuckling as he made a motion like he was going to throw his freshly showered friend into the warm but very salty Caribbean Sea. Stopping short of throwing a human discus, Lance set Hailey down on her feet, and said, "I don't want you all soaked and salty if I decide to fuck you in the moonlight." Then he took off on his own little run.

"Fuck me, huh?" Hailey called. "Maybe I'll be the one fucking you," she added before taking off after him.

Lance only made it another hundred yards or so before stopping, bending over, hands on his knees. He had just about caught his breath as Hailey caught up to him. "Hey," he said looking back at Hailey, "that's the V.I.P. section Jessica was telling me about. You could pay more for your package and use a secluded section of the beach that only V.I.P. package people can use."