Tropical Storm

Story Info
Wife explores her wild side.
1.1k words
3.57
60.2k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissAndy
MissAndy
6 Followers

If I'm not drunk yet, I will be by the time I finish the two banana daiquiris in front of me. My name is Andrea, but everyone calls me Andy. My husband, Luke, is sitting in our hotel room right now. He had a bit too much to drink last night and isn't feeling well, so I thought I'd let him rest a while. We've been married just over 10 years. We have two kids. They're at home with their grandparents while we're in Mexico for a well deserved vacation. There are only 2 days left before we go back to the daily grind.

I have a well hidden wild streak that I don't allow to escape often enough. Even I forget about it sometimes, because it's been so long since I've let it out. Right now, I'm sitting at the pool, not wearing much, and I'm enjoying the parade of beautiful bodies going by. I catch a few eyes and my mind starts to wander towards an unfulfilled fantasy of mine. I want to be fucked by a stranger, maybe even two men at once. I want to be used, dominated. No questions or problems afterwards.

I come back to reality with the first crack of thunder. As the first fat drops of rain start to fall, the other pool-goers flee for cover. However, I am not done with my drinks, or my dirty thoughts. As I sit there, thinking that I am all alone, a dark-skinned man approaches and takes my hand. It is as if he can read my mind. Without a word, he leads me away from the pool. Initially I have thoughts of my husband, but they are quickly pushed out by the booze and that little wild streak that I talked about earlier.

It's raining harder now, my white blouse is completely drenched and clinging to my ample D cup breasts. We head to the beach which has also emptied because of the storm. The clouds and rain have darkened the sky and although it's only mid-afternoon, I can barely see the water. I can hear the swollen waves crashing fiercely on the rocks below.

He still hasn't spoken to me but as we approach a cabana I can see two more men waiting for us. I'll admit I'm scared, but the excitement is much more powerful. I can already feel myself getting wet with thoughts of what may be about to happen. The three men quickly take off my soaked clothes.

My hands are tied together in front of me using a cord of some sort. Then I'm tied to the centre pole of the cabana. The rope is long and I'm still standing in the rain. I'm completely exposed and helpless now, I love it. The man from the pool whispers something in a language I don't understand then gently touches my eyelids. He takes off his wet shirt revealing a fabulous body underneath. Then he twists his shirt and ties it around my eyes rendering me blind and even more helpless than before.

I can hear movement all around me, but my senses haven't had a chance to adjust yet so I'm not sure what is happening until I feel hands all over my body, stroking my breasts...my neck... my ass...they're everywhere. Then I feel their mouths on me, licking, biting. I cry out, almost cumming already. I feel someone in front of me; he lowers me to my knees. I open my mouth searching for the cock which I'm sure is close by.

My first thought when this stranger's cock enters my mouth is how big it is. It's not unusually long, but it is very thick and fills my mouth entirely. My husband has always said that I give great blow jobs. I guess it must be true, because within minutes I feel him start to twitch. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and cums all over my face and breasts. The cum runs down my body, mixing with the steadily pouring rain.

My hands are untied from the post and I am being led by the rope. I come out of the rain and find myself at a chair with a man laying on it. My head is pushed onto his cock and I suck it greedily. Just then, another man comes up behind me and starts to finger my pussy. This makes me cum instantly. In response, the man picks me up and lowers me onto his friend's cock. This cock is longer than my husbands so I feel some pain initially, but it passes quickly as my pussy adjusts.

As I start to ride the man on the chair, another cock is shoved in my mouth. I'm wondering where the third man has gone when I feel his hands on my shoulders. Suddenly, he's covering my mouth and nose. I can't breathe! I start to panic, then just as my head starts to spin, he releases me and I start to cum like never before. My head is still reeling when I feel his hands on my neck again, this time he chokes me, I'm still scared, but unable to control the intense orgasms wracking my body.

There's a bit of reprieve as I'm turned around to face the other direction. The man on the chair forcefully enters my ass, and pulls me back so that I'm lying on top of him. The pain is unbelievable. I like to get fucked in the ass, but my husband always enters me very gently.

Now someone's between my legs, licking up all the juices in my pussy. When he's had enough he climbs on top of me and pushes his thick cock into my eager pussy. I've never felt so full, but I know there's another cock out there and I want it in my mouth. I turn my head and find it waiting for me. I hungrily suck this cock while riding the two others.

Again I feel hands on my throat; I'm now anticipating the heady feeling from the lack of oxygen and the intense orgasm that comes with my first gulp of sweet air. This time, I'm given only one breath between each choking and my world is spinning out of control. I think I feel the man in my ass cum, but I can't be sure. I have pretty much been in a constant state of orgasm for a long time now.

I must have passed out. I'm untied, lying in a lounge chair at the beach and alone. My clothes are lying beside me and I'm wearing a strange man's shirt. The rain is just letting up. I ease myself up and with unsteady legs, make the trip back to my room and my waiting husband.

MissAndy
MissAndy
6 Followers