Tropical Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close...I'm gonna cum soon," he whispered in her ear.

She stood up suddenly and turned around. She spread Jeff's knees and squatted between them to suck his cock coated with her cum. Her pussy juices flooded from her gapping hole making an ever expanding puddle on the ground between her heels. Chloe swallowed Jeff whole then bobbed up and down on his cock. One of her hands was stroking his shaft in time with her head motions. The other was caressing his balls. She felt him tremble as his cock spasmed, shooting his hot cum into her throat. She relaxed and swallowed every gush escaping his penis. When his breathing slowed, Chloe licked the last drop from the tip of his cock and turned to see what was happening behind her. She sat beside Jeff on the bench. He pulled up his pants and kissed her on the lips. She adjusted her dress, putting her boobs back in the top but left the hem at her waist not wanting it to get messy with her cum. She took Jeff's hand stood up and tip toed up the path toward his bungalow.

"What's the hurry?" he asked.

"I'm still horny and I want more of your big cock, besides I need to get this dress off before it gets ruined."

The man grunted loudly and shot his cum all over the woman's back as she brought herself off with her hand. They lay together on the blanket as Jeff and Chloe slipped away unnoticed. Jeff walked behind her at first. He was enjoying the view of her hosed ass shimmering in the moon light. They managed to make it to the bungalow without running into anyone on the way. It would have been embarrassing for Chloe with her dress still up around her waist. Jeff closed the door and when he turned around Chloe was standing a few feet away with a devilish look in her eye.

"Are you ready for some more?" she asked slowly pulling the nylon tube of a dress over her head.

Jeff watched as her breasts bounced freely and could see the nipples were still rock hard. She laid her dress over the back of the couch and reached out to take his hand. Jeff couldn't believe how sexy this woman was, standing before him in nothing but high heels and pantyhose.

He took her hand and said, "Lead on my dear."

She pivoted on her toes and led him to the bedroom, exaggerating her sexy walk by swaying her hips more. The swishing of nylon filled Jeff's ears and he could feel his cock begin to stir once more. When they reached the bed, Chloe undressed him and made him lay down. She stepped out of her heels then joined him in bed.

"We need to get this big guy back in action," she said stoking Jeff's semi hard cock.

Chloe straddled his body with her pussy over his face. The sight of her hosed thighs and ass looming over him was having a positive effect. Her exposed pussy lips glistened with moisture and the intoxicating aroma of her excited sex was making his mouth water. Jeff's hands roamed over the silky nylon curves of her lower body as she lowered her wet pussy to his lips.

Chloe took Jeff's meaty cock into her mouth, sucking and licking the growing phallus like it was candy. She felt his tongue fluttering over her aroused clit then licking along her dewy folds. She moaned softly thinking, 'This man doesn't need any instructions on what to do with his tongue!' Her oral skills were bringing his cock back to life and his were about to send Chloe over the edge to another orgasm. She didn't want to cum, not yet at least. She raised her pussy from Jeff's well trained tongue as she continued to resurrect his cock.

"What's the matter? Am I doing something wrong?" he asked.

"No you are amazing, I just don't want to cum without your cock inside my pussy. I want you to feel what you do to me; feel me cum on your thick cock."

"That's fine with me; I love to feel you cum. You have a very well trained pussy."

"Thank you, I'd like to think so," she said spinning around to position herself over his revived penis.

Chloe guided his curved length into the heat of her sopping hole. Her legs and thighs were pressing tight to his body so he could feel the softness of the nylon on them. Her hard nipples poked into his chest as she flattened her body to his. His cock felt so good inside her. She just lay there for a few moments enjoying the feeling of fullness Jeff's cock was giving her. She gently squeezed and released it again and again causing the head of his solid member to be pulled deeper within her.

"God you have an amazing pussy. It's so tight and you sure know how to use it," Jeff said in a blissful voice.

"I aim to please. I want you to feel every bit of my orgasm. I know you like that so when I start to cum I'm going to try to hold still so you can experience it without me bouncing all over the place."

"You definitely hit the mark when it comes to pleasing, but I like it when you bounce all over. It's fun to watch too."

She raised her head from his shoulder to look him in the eye, "Don't worry, you will see that too. I don't plan on just having one orgasm right now. I figure I'm good for a few more tonight and you're just the man to give them to me."

A smile spread across Jeff's face. He raised his hips and began a short rocking motion. The head of his cock was now rubbing her g-spot in the most torturous way.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Chloe moaned pushing herself up and supporting her weight on her arms.

This created more pressure on that sensitive area of her pussy. Her hips moved forward and back grinding her hard clit into Jeff's pelvic bone.

"Ooohhhh...that's what I need...mmmmmm...yes...Your lovely thick cock is going to make me cum...Are you ready to feel me cum mmmmm...You're sooooo hard...Ohhhhh... Yes...Yes...YES... AAAAAHHHH," Chloe cried out as she began to cum but tried to hold very still.

She shuddered with tremors of pleasure but didn't actively move to allow Jeff to feel every little nuance of her orgasm.

"Oh God that's incredible," he said feeling her vaginal contractions pulling at his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...That was harder than I thought to not move while I came."

She laid her head back on his chest as her breathing began to return to normal. She straightened her legs and moved them back and forth over his. With her silky hose gliding over his skin she returned to squeezing his cock with her pussy. Jeff lifted his hips again and Chloe pulled her legs back under her.

"I want to feel that again baby," he said rocking his hips to torment her into action.

"My pleasure," she replied grinding against him.

It didn't take long before she was screaming in pleasure but remaining motionless as best she could. Her rippling contractions where massaging Jeff's cock wonderfully. He was in heaven watching Chloe in the throws of pleasure while feeling it deep inside her at the same time. He knew he wouldn't last through another round of her orgasmic pulsations on his throbbing cock. When Chloe straightened her legs this time, he rolled her on her back and got on his knees, putting her velvety legs against his chest. Jeff kissed her feet and ankles and calves as he pumped his raging hard on into her steamy pussy.

"Oh ya...fuck me baby...fuck your pantyhose slut...mmmmm...I want to feel you shoot your hot sticky cum...fill me up...aaaaaahhh... aaaaahhhh...cum for me...mmmmm."

He suddenly pulled out of her. He stood at the end of the bed and pulled her to him by her ankles.

"I want to cum while fucking your feet," Jeff said with a sly smile on his face, knowing he was mimicking Kelly's request from earlier.

She clamped her silky soles around his pulsing cum soaked cock. He took hold of her ankles and fucked her feet for all he was worth. Chloe furiously masturbated as she watched Jeff's cock sliding in between her slippery arches. Within seconds Jeff stiffened and fired a huge spurt of cum through the air to land on Chloe's right breast. The feeling of his hot cum landing on her sensitive hard nipple triggered her orgasm. Jeff managed to cover her breasts and belly with the rest of his hot seed while Chloe thrashed in front of him. Jeff knelt and licked up the fluids still running from her twitching pussy. He stopped when Chloe calmed back down. He went to the bathroom for a towel and came back to wipe off the cum he bathed her in. Chloe was breathing slow and steady as he cleaned her up.

"Thank you," she said in a quiet tone.

Jeff went back to the bathroom briefly and when he returned, Chloe was asleep. He smiled and curled up to her back, spooning with her as he too drifted off to sleep holding her like a warm teddy bear in his arms.

12