Tropical Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was still trembling when Chloe sent Kelly over the cliff in orgasmic bliss. He convulsed and sent a geyser of sperm into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but the second and third blasts overwhelmed her and she released his erupting tool from her lips. Cum shot into the air and splattered on her bouncing tits as the young man continued to shoot his seed. She grabbed his cock and stroked him until he was finished. The last of his cum welled from the tip of his cock and ran down over her pumping fist. Chloe sat up and looked down at herself then shook her head.

"That's the third time you've sprayed your cum ON me rather than IN me," Chloe said with a laugh.

Tina sat up to see what Chloe was talking about. Kelly's cum was sliding down Chloe's baby soft skin and dripping from her breasts. Tina climbed off Kelly and had him move. She then had Chloe lay down next to Jeff who had turned onto his side facing Chloe.

"You're a mess, darlin'," Jeff said smiling at her.

"I'll clean this up for you," Tina told her, positioning herself between Chloe's legs.

Tina kissed Chloe, parting Chloe's lips with her tongue. This continued for a few moments until Tina began to kiss and lick her way down Chloe's cum splattered torso. She licked it from her breasts, paying extra attention to Chloe's erect nipples. Once she was sure she had it all off her tits, she move farther south, sucking and slurping as she went. Chloe was trembling with pent up excitement and rampant lust. Tina's tongue was driving her crazy. When Jeff took her right breast in hand and began to flick her aching nipple with his tongue she shuddered.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Chloe's body shook as a groan sounded from deep within her.

Jeff motioned to Kelly to join them. The young man hopped back into the bed and took up a position on Chloe's left side. He took her currently untouched breast in his hand an emulated what Jeff was doing. Tina had reached the waist band of Chloe's sheer hose and was flicking her tongue along the border between flesh and nylon. Chloe spread he silky legs wide and laid them across the two men on her flanks. Jeff's hand immediately went to her warm thigh and glided down along her nylon encased leg. His mouth never leaving her breast. Kelly followed suit and was rubbing her other leg.

Tina finally reached her destination, Chloe's dripping pussy. She admired the full fleshy lips protruding from the open crotch of her hose. It looked like a flower flushed bright pink with its petals open. Tina brought her tongue to Chloe's sensitive clit and fluttered it there softly like the wings of a butterfly.

"OH GOD Yes!" Chloe cried as her body stiffened from the intense pleasure she was receiving from all sides.

Tina kissed Chloe's throbbing clit, lightly sucking as she did. Chloe's body was about to overload from all the stimulation. She wanted to cum; needed to cum before she exploded. Tina kissed her way down Chloe's plump pussy lips. Her tongue snaking out to lick up some of her abundant juices as she went and when she reached the end of Chloe's fleshy fringe, her tongue dove deep into her moist furrow and ran back to the top with Chloe's sweet nectar all over it.

"Mmmmmmm, very sweet," Tina said licking her lips, "I want more of this."

Tina lapped at Chloe's wet pussy, making her buck wildly. Her tongue plunged into her pussy and that was all Chloe could take. She spasmed and as her pent up orgasm was freed, Tina latched onto her clit, sucking and kissing it for all she was worth.

"Aaaaaahhhh YES...YES...YES!" Chloe screamed as she was carried away by the torrent of pleasure.

Jeff and Kelly nibbled on her hard nipples as Tina's tongue continued to lap at Chloe's gushing pussy.

"OH Fuck Ya...Suck my pussy...Yes...yes...OH MY GOD it feels so good!"

Chloe thrashed about on the bed in ecstasy for several minutes as the trio kept her in a heightened state of arousal. Slowly she regained her composure when Tina lightened up her oral assault on Chloe's convulsing womanhood. Jeff released her nipple and kissed her firmly on the lips. Chloe stabbed her tongue into his mouth and they held the kiss while Kelly and Tina watched. Chloe's breathing was returned to normal and she reached for both men's cocks. She was happy to find them stiff and dripping; ready for action.

"I think these boys are ready to play," she said to Tina.

Tina looked up from what she was doing; her chin dripping with Chloe's juices. Tina moved up to kiss Chloe and the two women began a short make out session. All the guys could do was watch as Chloe held them in place by their cocks. When she had finished licking her own juices from Tina's face, Chloe released Jeff's rigid member and smiled at Tina.

"I think he's ready for you," Chloe said to Tina motioning to Jeff.

As Tina climbed off Chloe, Chloe pulled Kelly on top of her with his throbbing dick.

"You're mine young man," Chloe said with a devilish grin.

She spread her legs wide for Kelly and he positioned his long hard cock at her well lubed opening. He stuck just the head in and Chloe's silky legs closed around his waist like a Venus fly trap devouring its prey. They were nose to nose with Chloe staring into Kelly's luminous blue eyes. He sank his cock slowly into her molten pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she savored every inch sliding in.

When his balls finally touched her pussy lips, she clamped her legs tight and encircled his body with her arms, holding her to him.

"I can't move," he said.

"Mmmmmmm...that's the idea...I just want to feel that long hard cock of yours deep inside me for a bit," she replied; eyes closed and a blissful smile on her face.

Chloe's pussy wasn't still. It was squeezing and pulling on Kelly's cock like a wet velvety gloved hand. He began to moan, shifting his hips side to side. They both were moaning softly, enjoying the gentle intimate contact when a loud shriek brought them out of their carnal serenity. They both looked at Tina on the bed next to them. Her shoulders and feet were pressed into the mattress, holding her nylon clad ass a foot off the sheets. Chloe could see Jeff's face buried in Tina's foaming pussy. She knew his talented tongue was working its magic by the dramatic arch of Tina's tensed body. Tina's legs gave out and she collapsed back to the bed. Her legs were now straight out; thighs shaking and toes flexing.
"OH GOD...aaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh...YES...YES...YES!" Tina cried as she was carried away by a second violent orgasm.

She quaked as if high voltage electricity was coursing through her body. Chloe took her hand and Tina's grip nearly cracked all of Chloe's fingers. Chloe looked back to Kelly who was now moving side to side even more. She knew what he wanted. Chloe released the grip of her silken legs.

Staring into his lustful eyes she said, "Ok baby, fuck me good!"

Kelly needed no further encouragement. He began long slow strokes with his cock, gradually increasing the speed until he was slamming into Chloe with body shaking force.

"Aaaaahhhh...that's it, give it to me. I want to feel every inch of your long hard cock deep inside me. Mmmmmmmm...more...more...yes...," Chloe said feeling her on rushing orgasm, "Oooohhh...oooohhh...yes...right there...yes...AAAAHHHHHH!"

The two women screamed in ecstasy as their partners pushed them to new heights of pleasure. They still held hands and it seemed that orgasmic energy was passing between them as well. Tina suddenly broke her grip on Chloe's hand. Chloe looked over at her to see what was wrong. Tina had Jeff by his ears and was pulling him up to her face.

"Give me that fucking cock! I need it...I need it now...get it in me...," she commanded taking his cock in hand and positioning it at the opening of her frothing pussy.

Tina's hosed legs went around Jeff's waist and her heels dug into his ass as she tried to force more of his cock into her. Jeff thrust in and held it there as Tina gasped sharply. Her legs relaxed and Jeff took the opportunity to place his arms behind her knees so he could pound her hard.

"Oh yes...fuck me hard...fuck me like I was Chloe," Tina said.

This caught Jeff and Chloe by surprise. Jeff looked at Chloe and did as requested and started fucking Tina as if she was Chloe. Tina's cries of pleasure filled the room. She was even being louder than Chloe who was receiving a monumental fucking of her own from Kelly.
"Can you hold it down; some of us are trying to have an orgasm in peace over here!" Chloe said, raising her voice over the young woman's wailing.

Everyone broke out in laughter. It took several minutes for them to control themselves and get back to what they were doing. Kelly pulled out of Chloe and turned her over. She got on her hands and knees and waited for Kelly's cock to be stabbed back into her waiting pussy. She felt him position himself behind her then just caressed her lovely ass and legs. His cock was pressed into her ass crack with only the resistance of her hose keeping him from resting against her flesh. She looked back at him only to see him fully engrossed in what he was doing.

"Hey! You can feel my ass all you want, just stick that big thing back in me!" Chloe scolded the young man.

Kelly seemed to be in a trance so she had to do something. Taking matters into her own hands, she reached beneath herself and put the head of his cock in her drooling pussy. She then thrust back into him nearly knocking him over.

"Get to it stud!" she said impatiently.

Kelly had a shocked then determined look on his face. He placed his legs outside of hers then thrust into her hard. The force of his hips impacting into her ass took Chloe's breath away. She moaned as he repeated his violent thrusts.

"Ugh...that's it...Ugh...fuck me good...Ugh," she managed to say between impacts.

"Alright, you asked for it!" he responded getting into a squatting position behind her.

Kelly started pounding Chloe's drenched pussy at super human speed. His hips were a blur of motion hammering into her clenching hole. She exploded in orgasm from the intense friction, biting the pillow in front of her and moaning as her pussy juices foamed around Kelly's cock. Jeff was amazed at the speed Kelly was fucking her.

"Holly Shit it's Robo cock!" he said then turned to Tina, "Sorry my dear there's no way I can do that to you."

"That's ok...your cock is hitting...hitting me just right...Oh yes...yes...I'm cumming again! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH," Tina cried out as Jeff continued to fuck her at a much slower pace.

Both men kept their partners cumming almost continuously for the next several minutes. Kelly's furious pace was wearing him out and he switched to short bursts of speed with rests in between. Each time he increased the speed Chloe would orgasm. The short rest periods were barely long enough for her to catch her breath before she was carried of by a fresh wave of pleasure.

Jeff was alternating between long deep thrusts and grinding his hips into Tina's as he rotated them in a figure eight motion. She too was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was receiving. She was getting hoarse from screaming in ecstasy.

Jeff and Kelly finally had to rest. They traded positions with the women and Chloe and Tina mounted them cow girl style. Tina stuck with Jeff at Chloe's insistence, knowing how he would keep Tina cumming with his subtle tricks. Once they had their respective mounts ready they lowered themselves simultaneously on their rigid members.

Chloe immediately started bouncing and grinding on Kelly's cock. She wanted to feel him cum inside her again. The first time in the shower was incredible. She was amazed at the power of it and the force of his cum shooting into her womb. Just the thought was causing her pussy to tense with anticipation. She knew she would cum again soon so she wanted to get him close as she could before she lost control.

Tina was lying on Jeff, still tired from the numerous orgasms she had just been a party too. Her large breast felt like warm pillows against Jeff's chest. He could feel her rock hard nipples throbbing. His hands slowly traveled over her body, paying extra attention to her glossy legs and ass. She moaned softly in his ear. 'It was time to give her another orgasm,' he thought raising his hips and rolled them forward at the same time rocking them back and forth. Within seconds Tina pushed herself up and started grinding frantically against him.

"OH GOD...What are you doing to me...AAAAHHH...AAAHHHH...AAAHHHH!" she cried as the unexpected orgasm consumed her.

Chloe turned to watch as Tina spasmed and bucked riding out her orgasm Jeff had initiated with his magnificent curved cock. It was like looking at a mirror in one sense. She had been in that same position on prior occasions and knew exactly what the young woman was experiencing.'That's what I must've looked like,'she thought as she watched the show. Those thoughts combined with her feverish grinding on Kelly's cock sent her into a mind blowing orgasm as well.

Chloe rode Kelly hard, bouncing and bucking with every convulsion of her pussy. As she came down from her orgasmic high she could tell Kelly was getting close to rapture himself. His eyes were closed and his breathing erratic, coming in short gasps. She kept rocking her hips forward and back while squeezing his cock with her well trained pussy.

"That's it baby, cum for me. Shoot your hot load deep in my pussy. I want to feel it gushing out of your cock...mmmmmm...do it for me...Oh ya...come on...you can do it!"

Chloe's sexy voice and encouraging words was the last bit of stimulation Kelly needed. He blew like a high pressure hose. The first blast of cum filling Chloe's pussy sent her mind spinning and she joined the youth in orgasmic release. Chloe couldn't believe how wonderful it felt as each spurt of Kelly's cum filled her. Her pussy pulled at his cock, milking it for every drop. The two lay panting in each others arms as the last quaking spasms of their mutual orgasm began to subside.

"She looks so beautiful when she cums," Tina said; her head resting on Jeff's shoulder as she watched Chloe and Kelly.

"Yes she does," Jeff agreed, "But you're no slouch either."

With that said he raised his hips again and rocked them. Tina gasped then she pushed herself up once again.

"OH...ohhh... oooohhhhhh...YES... YES...YES!" she screamed as her hips went into action.
She came hard and collapsed back onto Jeff panting. When Tina opened her eyes she could see Kelly and Chloe smiling as they watched her.

"That's incredible. How does he do it?"

"It's the shape and size of his lovely cock," Chloe answered.

"And the position you're in makes the difference," Jeff added, raising his hips again.

This time he held Tina to his chest and he thrust hard and fast into her. She began to orgasm immediately. His hard upward thrusts were causing her beautiful hosed ass to bounce around like it had a mind of its own. Chloe was getting turned on again watching Jeff hammer away at Tina's pussy, knowing he was about to cum. Jeff and Tina's cries of passion mixed in a cacophony of ecstasy. They shuddered as their bodies were engulfed in waves of pleasure, holding tightly to one another even after their orgasms had concluded.

"I guess this means we aren't going to the Grotto today?" Chloe said.

The foursome laughed. They didn't make it to the Grotto that day. Instead they remained at the bungalow and 'fucked like bunnies,' as Tina put it, well into the late evening; only stopping briefly to have lunch and dinner. No room or piece of furniture in the bungalow was off limits. They did it everywhere, including the hot tub and Jeff's enormous shower.

When Tina and Kelly finally decided to leave, they carefully climbed out of bed with their two new friends who had fallen asleep spooned together. Jeff's cock still buried deep in Chloe's pussy. Quietly the young couple crept to the door and let themselves out.

"They're a fun couple. I hope we can do more with them," Tina said as she and Kelly walked toward their apartment.

"I don't think that'll be a problem. I'm sure glad my uncle hooked us up with them," Kelly replied.

"Your uncle Randy is so COOL!"

12