Tropical Vacation Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Jeff moaned feeling her soft hand gliding over his stiff prick.

After only a couple strokes she released him and lay on her back with her legs spread wide. Jeff made a move to get up but she put a hosed foot against his chest to stop him. When he sat back, she planted her feet outside his thighs and rocked her hips upward. Jeff watched as Tina pushed the domed opening of the lube bottle into the mouth of her already dripping wet pussy and squeezed a large quantity of the syrupy fluid into her. She clenched her pussy shut as she removed the bottle but a little trickle managed to run down her glistening cleft and drip onto the towel. Tina turned over, supporting her weight on her elbows and wide spread knees, she rolled her hips in a very suggestive way. Briefly clenching her vaginal muscles, she sent another small stream of lube running down her pussy lips and over her erect clit. She was smiling as she looked back at Jeff sitting in stunned amazement.

"I'm ready for you," Tina said softly in a sexy desire filled voice.

Jeff's heart was racing at the sight before him. Tina's silky hips and ass swayed as more fluid leaked from her lube filled pussy. He snapped out of his stupor and positioned himself behind the young woman. His hands moved over the velvety material covering the lower half of her body; across her butt cheeks, down her firm thighs and back up to her round hips. He pressed his slick cock against her incredibly slippery pussy lips. Tina gasped when she felt his hot flesh touch hers. Jeff slid his cock along her dripping valley several times before dipping the head into her waiting hole.

"Aaaaaahhhh yes!" she groaned.

Jeff eased his cock into her very slowly. He was already feeling 'the burn' from the lube that had spread on his throbbing dick. Now he was plunging into Tina's tight pussy filled with more of the warming lube and the sensation was overwhelming. She loved the sensations too. The fullness she felt was incredible and the more cock he shoved in, the better it got. By the time Jeff's hips met her nylon covered ass; lube was oozing out around his cock and running down between both their bodies. He held her tight to himself and moved his hips side to side. His cock felt like it was swimming in warm honey as it move back and forth inside her.

"OH GOD...That feels sooooo good! Mmmmmmmm...Don't stop," Tina begged as she pressed her face and chest into the towel and pushed back hard against him.

Jeff responded by making even more dramatic moves with is hips. Tina's hands balled up into tight fists and her body began to shudder uncontrollably. Her feet wrapped over his calves, locking them firmly in place. Jeff could feel the rhythmic contractions begin as Tina's orgasm tore through her.

"YES...YES...YES!" she cried: every fiber of her being seemed to be on fire.

He kept moving side to side and this seemed to prolong her orgasm. She continued to buck wildly, crying out in pure ecstasy as she did so. When Jeff finally slowed his motions, she started to regain control. Just when she thought it was over he started moving again. In less than a minute, Tina's body tensed as another wave of pleasure crashed over her.

"OH MY GOD I'm cumming again!"

Jeff repeated this several times then suddenly in the midst of another orgasm, Tina pulled free of him. With incredible speed she rolled onto her back and pulled him down on her. Her silky legs closed around his waist; ankles locked as she stabbed his drenched cock back into her flooded pussy. Jeff was on his hands and knees over Tina. Her legs held her ass off the towel then her arms went around his torso and she lifted herself from the ground completely. He was easily supporting her weight as she slammed herself into him again and again. Tina swung like a pendulum beneath him while Jeff met her moves with thrusts of his own.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" she chanted as he hammered away.

"Holy Shit!" was all Jeff could say in disbelief at the ferocity of Tina's sexual attack.

He was being drawn close to orgasm himself as a new one exploded in Tina. Jeff thought he could hold out a bit longer but it was no use. He was about to unload.

"I'm gonna cum!" he announced and Tina went wild.

"Yes...yes...cum for me...I wanna feel you cum for me...," she replied and increased her thrusts.

Jeff's body tensed and his back arched when he hit the point of no return. His cum erupted from his cock deep inside Tina's clenching pussy with such intensity he became dizzy. His arms wobbled then gave out, trapping Tina beneath him. Jeff tried to lift himself off the tiny women who was still attempting to slam herself against him but his arms wouldn't respond. Lube, cum and pussy juice gushed from around Jeff's cock as Tina's pussy was filled to over flowing. They both grunted and cried out as their orgasms raged. At last they began to relax and Jeff attempted to roll off Tina before he crushed her. She held on and ended up on top of him; her head against his chest with her long brown hair covering both their faces. His cock was still pulsing inside her flooded hole.

"That was intense!" he said brushing her hair from his eyes, "I'm sorry I fell on you. I couldn't make my arms work."

"My God that was incredible! Don't worry, you didn't hurt me. In fact it was a huge turn on."

"Really? How so?"

"It was hard to breath and I thought I was going to pass out but I couldn't stop because it felt so good...Ya know what I mean?"

"Not really but I'll take your word for it."

They both laughed and then kissed but when they heard clapping and whistling they suddenly stopped.

"That was quite a show...Sorry we missed the beginning," Chloe said with a huge grin on her face standing a couple feet from them.

"Encore...encore!" Kelly shouted then whistled some more stepping to Chloe's side.

"We thought you two were sleeping down there," Tina commented still wiggling on Jeff's slowly shrinking cock.

"We were resting but we heard screaming and it sounded like there was trouble," Kelly replied.

Tina's eyes were wide, putting her hand over her mouth,

"You heard me screaming? I never realized...," embarrassed at how loud she must have been.

"We turn our backs for a moment and you two are fucking each others brains out at the waters edge," Jeff said with mock anger in his voice.

"And we thought you were up here shooting pictures!" Chloe fired back hardly able to keep from laughing.

It was then Jeff noticed that Kelly was still completely naked and Chloe was only slightly more 'dressed' in her body stocking.

"What happened there?" Tina asked pointing at the slimy stuff clinging to Kelly's stomach, cock and thighs as she stood up.

When she did Jeff's cock pulled free and unleashed a flood of milky white fluid onto his stomach.

Kelly chuckled pointing at Jeff and said simply, "That!"

They all laughed as a combination of lube and cum from both Jeff and Tina dripped down in thick opaque strands onto his body and towel. Tina's hose from her thighs to ankles were soon coated in the slippery concoction.

"I need a shower!" Jeff stated.

"Looks like you just got one," replied Chloe giggling like a school girl as Tina stepped back from him.

Jeff stood up and let as much of the slimy substance slide off him and onto the ground. Chloe was still snickering.

"You think that's funny do you?" Jeff said.

"Yes I do," she replied laughing harder.

Jeff scooped Chloe up in a fireman's carry and ran along the outcropping until it over hung the pool below. Chloe was laughing then screaming then laughing again.

"Let's see if you like this," he said with a mischievous grin then leapt off the two story high ledge taking Chloe with him.

She screamed all the way to the water. When they both popped to the surface Jeff was laughing and Chloe had a stunned look on her face. Kelly and Tina were on the ledge above them. Kelly was cheering at Jeff's retaliation when Tina shoved him off the ledge. When he hit the water Chloe cheered and Tina took a bow. Kelly broke the surface coughing and spitting water.

"That wasn't funny!" he said starring up at Tina.

"Yes it was!" the others replied in unison.

"I'll collect our stuff and meet you guys on the beach," Tina said hurrying back to where she and Jeff had been.

Jeff, Chloe and Kelly swam toward the sandy beach where Chloe and Kelly had their fun. When Jeff could stand he pulled Chloe to him. She was still a bit miffed at being thrown into the water but as he held her tight, the 'anger' melted away. He kissed her softly on the lips and she returned his affections.

"I really like this body stocking on you, it's very sexy!" Jeff stated between kisses.

Now her legs went around his waist, holding Jeff more tightly as Chloe rubbed her nylon cocooned body against his skin.

"You and Kelly both. I could keep you two under my nylon spell just by walking around in one of these all the time couldn't I?"

Chloe got her answer while her hips swayed back and forth; she felt Jeff's reviving cock brush against her exposed pussy lips.

"My goodness, I thought Tina just got done draining you dry?" she said teasingly.

"What can I say? I guess it's just something about sexy women in hose. You both can get a rise out of me with out even breaking a sweat!"

Jeff looked toward the beach where Kelly had just exited the water. His cock was fully erect as he walked toward Tina. She had put down her pack and Jeff's gear and was bent at the waist straightening Chloe's towel as he approached.

"It looks like he can't resist a sexy woman in hose either," Jeff said motioning toward the beach.

He and Chloe watched as Kelly wrestled Tina to her hands and knees started fucking her doggie style. Chloe felt a familiar tingle in her loins and knew she was going to have to scratch that itch and Jeff had just the tool for the job. She lowered herself on his stiffening cock in one smooth motion. The sudden temperature change around his member, from cool water to hot pussy, made Jeff gasp.

"You just can't get enough!" he said holding her tight.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...Are you complaining again?" Chloe asked as she slowly rode him up and down.

"Not at all!" he replied with thrusts from his hips.

"Good! Then stop talking and keep fucking me while I watch that gorgeous ass at work!" she replied and turned her attention to Kelly's back side bouncing around as he fucked Tina hard and fast.

Tina pushed back into Kelly, matching him thrust for thrust. She was looking over her shoulder at him when she saw Chloe and Jeff watching. This turned her on more and she really put on a show, throwing her head around, crying out in passion and wiggling her ass side to side. Chloe blew Tina a kiss when she saw her looking at them. Tina smiled then her smile turned to a mask of pleasure as Kelly went into turbo mode. His hip movements were a blur of motion and the rapid thrusts sounded like a person clapping very fast when his body met hers.

"Damn that kid is a fucking machine!" Jeff said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yes he is...," Chloe agreed, "But I like your slow and steady style just as much."

She planted her lips on Jeff's and they kissed right through Tina's next three orgasms. When Chloe heard Kelly cry out in pleasure she turned to watch once more. She could tell by his erratic thrusts that he was pumping Tina full of cum like he had done to her not long before. Chloe began to shudder as her pleasure peaked from watching Tina and Kelly fuck while getting fucked herself. She buried her face in Jeff's shoulder when her orgasm took hold, grinding hard against his cock.

"Oh fuck YES! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...aaaaahhhhhhh...aaaaahhhhh," she suddenly screamed in pure ecstasy.

"Oh baby...you're gonna make me cum too," Jeff said thrusting harder into Chloe's clenching pussy.

Chloe felt him explode inside her, sending her head spinning. Her orgasm seemed to intensify with each burst from his cock. She held onto her partner while her body quaked. Jeff's thrusts soon subsided and she relaxed her grip on him. He kissed her neck then her cheek and finally her lips, stabbing his tongue between them.

He pulled away and said, "You are the HOTTEST and SEXIEST woman I've ever met."

He kissed her again before she could respond and carried her toward shore; his twitching cock still buried in her fiery pussy. Jeff set Chloe down on the towel with Tina and Kelly and went to retrieve another to dry her off with. The foursome dried themselves then got dressed and had a quick lunch before they made the trek back to the car. Threatening clouds had cut their day of frolicking in nature short.

They reached the Jeep just as the first drops of rain began to fall. The ride back to the resort was uneventful but they did plan to have a late dinner together before going to the night club. Tina would be working but they all could enjoy the evening together.

"I thought employees of the resort couldn't drink on the property?" Chloe said to Kelly as they were about to leave.

"I'm considered a 'contractor' so the rule doesn't apply," he replied, "We'll see you guys at The Steak House around eight."

Chloe promised to dress exceptionally sexy for the occasion to see how many guys she could get to attempt to pick her up. She had been joking about the 'picking up' part but Jeff, Tina and Kelly started making bets as to what that number would be. By the time they reached the bungalow, it was going to be a full blown challenge. Waving goodbye, Jeff and Chloe dashed to the bungalow as the rain now poured down.

***

Jeff and Chloe took a leisurely soak in the hot tub before taking a shower. All the hiking had made them a bit sore and they had a few hours to kill before dinner.

It was just before 5 pm when they got out of the shower and decided to take a short cat nap before getting ready. Jeff set the alarm for 7 pm then stretched out on the large bed. Chloe hadn't left the bathroom yet and he wondered what she was doing. He closed his eyes and waited. She climbed into the bed next to him, placing her right leg over both of his, laying her head on his chest. His eyes popped open when he felt the silky softness of nylon sliding over his skin. Chloe was looking at him for his reaction.

"Do you like my hose?" she said gliding them back and forth over his legs.

The sheer nude Aristoc Ultra Shine pantyhose she wore were nearly invisible accept for the high shine they had, giving Jeff an unobstructed view of the bright red nail polish on her delicate toes.

"Is this a trick question? Of coarse I do, I bought them for you didn't I?"

"You did and I thank you for that," she said looking down at Jeff's swelling cock, "Don't get all worked up and ruin these before we even get to the restaurant."

"I can't help it, he has a mind of his own," Jeff replied referring to his cock.

"Lay on your side," she said and Jeff rolled toward her, "No the other way. I don't want these all sticky...at least not yet."

Jeff complied and faced away from her and she spooned up against his back. She had her tiny hand against his throbbing cock as she drifted off to sleep. It took him much longer but eventually Jeff too was breathing regular in deep slumber.

***

Jeff woke with a start to the screeching alarm. He reached over his head and turned it off without opening his eyes. 'Just another minute,' he thought when he felt Chloe's hand stroking his hard cock. She was still spooned against him with her breasts pressed into his back.

"I thought you didn't want me to get all worked up?" he asked her as he rolled onto his back.

"I was going to relieve this built up pressure before we had to get ready to leave," she replied with a devilish smile.

"Oh really? And what makes you think your hose won't get ruined during all this?"

"Well if they do, you won't get any of me tonight!" she said moving between his legs and displaying her near naked form to him.

"OK...OK...You're in charge! I don't want to be deprived of you tonight!"

"Good boy...I knew you'd see it my way!"

Chloe's lips encircled Jeff's cock and moved up and down in time with her hand stroking his shaft. Her left hand was busy tickling his balls with just the tips of her nails. She masterfully stimulated his genitalia and soon Jeff was bucking with every touch. Suddenly his body stiffened and his cock began to shoot cum down her throat. She had been ready for him to cum and swallowed it all because they didn't have time for another shower. When he had finished she licked him clean and rolled out of bed.

"Time to get ready," she said and headed to the bathroom to put on her make-up and do her hair.

Jeff watched her go, admiring her womanly curves surrounded in sheer nylon as she disappeared into the other room. His head hit the pillow once more. He was still panting from the incredible blow job he had just received when Chloe stuck her head back into the bedroom.

"We don't want to be late do we?"

"I'm moving...," Jeff replied as he climbed out of bed.

Jeff got dressed quickly and went to the patio to give Chloe more privacy. He sat and watched the lightning flashing in distant clouds over the ocean. The storm had passed and was on its way to the main land. He looked at his watch and it was ten minutes to eight so he thought he'd better check on Chloe's progress. When he got to the door of the bedroom he saw her standing before the full length mirror making the final adjustments to her outfit. Jeff's jaw dropped and his cock sprang to life. Her silky long hair, pulled back behind her ears, flowed down her back and her make-up was flawless. She was wearing the form fitting Fatal dress he had given her; hiked up to her mid thighs. The shiny nude Aristoc hose stood in sharp contrast to the velvety matte appearance of the dress. She was perched on 5" black ankle strapped platform sandals that made her legs appear to go on forever. A long pearl necklace dipped into the top of her ample cleavage and she was putting on the matching earrings when she noticed Jeff standing in the door way.

"How do I look?" she asked slowly turning to give him the full view, "You think the guys will like it?"

He didn't answer. He was so taken by her beauty he couldn't answer. His cock was doing the talking for him, standing painfully stiff in his tan cotton slacks.

"WOW!" was all he was able to manage.

"So how many guys did you bet were going to try and pick me up tonight?" she asked walking toward her stunned admirer.

"Not nearly enough...," he replied shaking his head.

"Well let's go see shall we," she said taking his arm and heading for the front door.

The couple walked down the torch lit path for an evening of adventure.

Chloe was giddy with excitement as she and Jeff walked up to the entrance of The Steak House. He held the door open for her then followed her in. Kelly and Tina were already there waiting as they entered.

"You look awesome!" Tina said jumping up to hug Chloe and get a closer look at her.

"You don't look so bad yourself," Chloe replied, "Did Kelly paint that dress on you?"

Tina was wearing a long sleeve blue Lycra dress with sheer black hose and matching blue mules with 4" heels. The dress hugged her womanly curves like a second skin. Her long hair was French braided and was tied with a blue ribbon at the bottom.

Jeff and Kelly stood by and just admired their dates as they continued fawning over each other until the hostess was ready to lead them to their table. Chloe took Jeff's arm and Tina was on Kelly's as the foursome followed the hostess to a cozy booth near the back of the restaurant. The noise level in the place noticeably dropped as they passed other couples. All eyes were on Chloe and Tina. It was like they were from another planet.

The ladies sat first and scooted to the back of the booth were they remained hip to hip. The men slid in next to them and the hostess handed out the menus. Jeff ordered a bottle of Champaign for them to share and when the waitress returned, she popped the cork on the bottle and poured four glasses.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers