Trouble at the Farm Pt. 02

Story Info
The horse-woman lives up to her promises.
5.4k words
4.4
64.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

She kept her promises, I'll give her that. Amanda and I had snuck off to the barn one day and we didn't expect this little surprise.

It was a cool summer's day. Amanda had a half-day finish and she knew I'd be waiting there for her. I had started to really enjoy making love here.

I came to associate this place with the countless times I had waited for the horse-woman and the countless times she forced herself upon me. That every time after the first I had given implicit consent despite putting up as much futile resistance as I could was an irrelevant detail to her. Every time I teased her and then let her catch a glimpse of me sneaking into the barn at the end of the day, every time she called me her filthy human slut, every time she forced me to take it and fucked me despite my pleas, every time we'd both leave wanting more.

I was prepared for Amanda. I had already stripped and waiting behind the door when she arrived. As she stepped into the barn, I crept up behind her and placed my hands up under her untucked shirt and lightly traced them along her sides up to and inside her bra, gently squeezing her ample breasts. She giggled coyly as I leaned in to whisper.

"I've lost count of all the moments of passion I've shared with you and yet your body still sets me aflame like I've touched for the very first time," I said softly as I begun kissing her neck.

She let out a sexy 'mmmm' sound and I began to unbutton to her blouse. Amanda is one of the cowgirl anthros, one of the more human-looking species but for their cow-like, downturned ears, slight horns and furred, hooved legs. Her beautiful blonde hair and pixie hairdo compliment her light eyes and skin. She has this sweet, caring attitude about her and a dazzling smile.

She is also, like many of her kind, highly sexed. She loves to fuck and is very good at it. Common hobbies and interests is an important aspect to any good friendship.

Her body smelt slightly of the lavender of her shower gel but was so smooth from the moisturising cream. I pressed myself against the cheeks of her ass after getting her naked and run my tongue gently down her neck.

"After I've gone from the farm, you and Ruth will visit me in the autumn, right?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied, "I always wanted to see the city. You're a rural Sussex girl, you know how dull it gets out here."

I squeezed her breasts and began lowering myself, kisses running down her back, my hands trailing down her sides.

"I wasn't intending to spend much time outside my room," I said through kisses, "I have to warn you my fiancée's the jealous type."

"You have a fiancée back home?"

Her voice betrayed surprise. I stopped kissing briefly to answer her worries.

"Yes, like I said, 'jealous'," I put in a tone of playfulness, "I'll go home and I'll confess every detail. She'll punish me hard for my infidelity, of course."

I began nibbling gently at the cheeks if her ass, "when you and Ruth arrive, she'll want some fun with you. She'll tie me up as a punishment, force me to watch. She punishes me a lot but I only have myself to blame."

"Ooooh, she sounds like fun. You seriously do that?"

"No, I'm kidding," I laugh before putting on a sultry act, "I don't confess all the details, she has to work to get full story out of me. Lean forward."

She did and I went in for the kill. I tongued her ass as my hand slid between her legs, I gently slid a finger inside her followed by a second. I liked how wet she got, I remember begging her to queen me the first night we spent together because of it.

I never understood why some disliked tipping the velvet. I couldn't have been older than 13 when I tried tasting myself and I love it from the start. To me, it was the very taste and smell of sex itself.

She reached down to her clit and I felt the rhythms of her body speed up. I was relishing the thought of my tongue as this wet, probing tendril bringing her pleasure with its wild writhing but I knew I was missing out on the sight of her turned head, her eyes hazily closed and lips parted. I was missing out on the red blush of her face beneath her beautiful blonde hair.

I ran my free hand down her leg and felt the familiar goosebumps. I was poised, I knew when she climaxed, I would need to continue on her clit. My fingers, soaked by her sex, would be ready. There would be no mercy, I wanted to make her buckle, I wanted her shuddering and on her knees. My pussy throbbed intensely at this thought, I knew full well how good she was at expressing gratitude.

My efforts were stalled by the barn door swinging open. Amanda mewed in frustration but I knew we both had a more interesting night ahead of us. It was the familiar shape of the horse-woman. Four of her men, all horse-men, stepped in behind her.

"I told you tonight's entertainment would be here, looks like she's brought a friend. Get out if here, cowgirl, the human slut's ours for tonight," she folded her arms, "unless you're here for the games too?"

Behind her, her men had already closed the door and begun to unbutton shirts and step out jeans. They were lean-muscled, their penises were certainly shaped as you'd expect a horse anthro's to be but their human ancestry gave them a more realistic size for me.

"You're expecting this? I thought you were gay? What about me?

"I wasn't expecting them now and it's more complex than that. I'll make an exception for non-human men when it comes to pure sex."

"You'll be okay then? You... You want me to stay?"

"No, you don't need to stay, I mean I certainly wouldn't argue with you staying but I don..."

"I'll stay!" she had cut me off. Turning, she threw me a wicked smirk. God, every little thing she did made me want me her more

"Looks like there's overtime boys," the horse-woman snorted. Her men chuckled and advanced.

II.

I felt two arms grab mine and pull me up by the wrists, I looked up and a horse-man with bared teeth tied a cord around my wrists. It was telling, I mused, that they used such a soft cotton; it was pretty clear they wanted me to enjoy this too.

But evidently not too much, I was pulled along the ground in a forceful manner and onto a pile of a hay. I saw Amanda on her knees. Behind her, a horse-man stroked his erect cock while one held her hair firmly and ravished her tongue with his. Their snouts made kissing difficult but Amanda's tongue willing met his, her eyes closed with the ecstasy of the moment.

My attention was drawn by the two horse-men standing over my prone, naked body leering over me. One turned his head to speak.

"Can we fuck this one now? She looks like she wants me inside her real bad."

I did.

"No," came the Horse-woman's reply, "I've spent so many nights forcing myself upon her, every time she begs me to stop, every time she comes back for more."

She walked behind me and kneeled, she begun to gently massage my shoulders. Leaning in, she spoke softly.

"I want this slut to beg me for it this time, I want her to watch her friend get fucked over and over until her pussy aches. This time I want her to admit it."

If she'd told me to admit it there and then I would have, it was always an open secret that I wanted it so badly. I never consented to it but that's how she wanted her little human slut and how I wanted to be treated. She didn't want me to pretend this time but she didn't want me to give in early.

She gave a nod and Amanda was forced onto all fours, behind her one horse-man kneeled and lined up his cock, ready to enter her. Another kneeled in front of her, she reached for his cock with an outstretched tongue but he kept it tantalisingly beyond her reach.

"I knew you'd be a greedy one, Amanda," the horse-woman, "are you good at sucking cock?"

"Yes, please let me show you."

"You want to see Natalie squirm and beg, don't you?"

"Oh yes, very much so."

"Does it make you hot turning against her like this?"

"Very hot."

"Are you going to show her how good his cock feels in your mouth?"

"I'll show her everything."

"And are you going to show her how much you enjoy being fucked while you do so?"

"I'll make her envious, I promise I'll have her begging for you."

The horse-woman laughed, "well don't tell me, tell Natalie!"

Amanda turned her head to look at me, "I'm going to show you how amazing this cock feels inside my mouth, I'm going to make him come so hard. You'll have to watch me take both these guys and you'll beg to be in my place. I'll have you crying out to be fucked."

She slowly licked her lips and gave me a seductive look. Damn, I fucking adored that girl.

The horse-woman didn't need to force me to watch. I shuddered slightly at Amanda's deliberate moan as the first horse-man slowly eased his cock inside her waiting sex.

"Fuck me," she looked at me with deliberate wantoness, "like I'm your little slut."

"Yeah boss, this one feels real nice," the horse-man said, his slow thrusts built up in speed.

"You can't come inside her, only over her ass, remember that!"

"Don't worry, I know."

I let out a soft moan, causing a twitch in shaft of the horse-man pinning me down. He snorted a laugh.

"This fucking slut! You didn't tell us she was this bad!"

"I could hardly over-emphasise it," the horse-woman was now parading up and down the barn like a drill sergeant. She carried a riding crop which she firmly swished in the air. I knew why my legs were being held apart, that crop was intended for my pussy.

The second horse-man on Amanda now step and she eagerly took him in her mouth. She slurped and run her tongue along the shaft and around the circular disk at the tip. She gave me a look and I mouthed the words "I want you" in return with a smile.

Shortly after, the guy fucking Amanda shuddered and neighed. He pulled out and his thick come sprayed onto Amanda's ass in jets.

"One down Amanda, you'd best get her begging before your time is up," the horse-woman emphasised her point with a smack of the crop against her thigh, "or you'll regret it."

It was so intriguing to see that none of this slowed Amanda's efforts with her mouth, she still gazed at me with the same longing, unafraid, no look of desperation in her eyes.

And I held out, as much as I did want to beg to be fucked. Even the anticipation of begging the horse-woman to let her men fuck me was getting me hot but I wanted to see what faced Amanda if she failed. I think Amanda was no less curious.

Our curiosity would be satisfied, the horse-man came hard, just as Amanda said. I was so impressed she managed to keep going as she swallowed what he gave.

The horse-man stepped away, sated for now but I could see the first already working up to another round. Amanda licked the last drops from his cock as he backed away.

"Tie her hands up! Hook the knot over there, facing us, so she can see how a real woman does it!" Anger burned in her voice and eyes, "hold Natalie's legs apart boys."

She swished the crop firmly in the air, lined it up carefully and brought it down hard. I suppressed a scream of pain, the impulse to close my legs thwarted by her men.

"Oh, did you think I'd go easy on you?" Another sharp smack to my inner thigh and it bit hard, "you dumb bitch!"

It hit my thighs hard time and time again, I lost count, before she relented. I was a ball of sweat, tears swelled in my eyes but I remained unbroken.

The cropping became gentler, light but firm taps near my clit. She occasionally rubbed the shaft of the crop between my labia between taps. I felt the grooves of the crop rubbing my clit as she pushed it up between the lips. She was going agonisingly slow and I could feel each and every groove.

"Mmmmm."

"Shut the fuck up Natalie."

She built up a little then left me frustrated. I could see Amanda squirming and writhing at the sight behind the horse-woman. I was glad to see I wasn't the only one enjoying this part of the game.

I was built up to panting and twitches, my body preparing for the impending release with open arms. As I approached, she stopped and let me cool down.

Satisfied, my climax was far away. She begun again, she knew too hard a cropping would send me over as I approached so she was gentle with the build up. I unthinkingly arched my back, lifting my pussy to meet the crop.

"Look at that," one of her men said, "her body's telling us how badly she wants it."

"That's nothing," she replied, "her body was already begging me to take her when I first spoke to her. I want to hear it from this disgusting whore herself."

She built me up again and I tried to suppress my responses, to get over that line but my body betrayed me to her as readily as it did when we first met. I'd have to exact sweet revenge on it later for this.

This happened a few times until I was left quivering and gasping for breath. The horse-woman looked unimpressed.

She took over on one of my legs and signalled him to ready himself. He stood before me, his glorious cock in full view, ready to mount me and fuck me like wild beast I am.

"Just say the word boss."

"No," the horse-woman's words were sweet, soft, "she held out too long. Sorry but once I finished with Amamda, you can all have another round on her."

She snorted then leaned in, "but let her see what she gave up first."

He continued to stroke his cock and stepped, how hot it felt knowing that it was all so tantalisingly close. I wanted this cock within me, wanted to feel his come fill every hole.

"Can I at least come over her," his question teased a soft, desperate moan from me, "or would even that be too much?"

The horse-woman grinned at my moan. She turned my head firmly and looked me dead in the eye.

"No, she craves your cock so badly, she has to be punished for that stubborn pride of hers."

I gazed with with both the heights of lust and fear at the impending denial. She got up, picked up her crop and stared intently at Amanda's vulnerable form as the crop swished repeatedly in the air.

"I... Beg you. I beg you. Please!" I started, "I want it all so badly, give me to any of your men to fuck. I want to feel their cocks spasm in climax inside me. I want their come within me and over me."

"Is is that so? If you get to come, Amanda doesn't. She'll endure the extra punishment of seeing you come without getting to herself. She deserves that doesn't she?"

"She betrayed me first, that bitch deserves it."

"Hear that Amanda, what do you have to say?"

Amanda looked straight at with with a concerned frown, "Talie, I'm sorry. I don't deserve your forgiveness."

We both knew she wanted my vengeance, not any mercy. If she thought I wouldn't have guessed, she'd have reminded defiant.

"Awwww, how sweet!" the horse-woman cut in. You think she deserves mercy?"

Amanda and I gazed at each other. I gave the answer we both wanted.

"No, no mercy. I wanted to see her writhe and beg for mercy. I want to hear her scream."

"There's more. In order to get the fucking you deserve, you must swear an oath. Repeat after me: I swear with all here witness..."

"I swear with all here witness..."

"That any time I stay at this farm, any time I'm not in the farmhouse..."

"That any time I stay at this farm, any time I'm not in the farmhouse..."

"Any anthro who asks for my body I will not refuse..."

"Any anthro who asks for my body I will not refuse..."

"Any time they take me, I have no choice..."

"Any time they take me, I have no choice..."

"I renounce any right to not consent..."

"I renounce any right to not consent..."

"My body belong to the anthros, I am theirs..."

"My body belong to anthros, I am theirs.

"While here, I exist to serve their pleasure..."

"While here, I exist to serve their pleasure..."

"It is as it should be, humans serving anthros."

"It is as it should be, humans serving anthros."

Having finished, I added my own touch, "my name is Natalie, slut to all anthros."

She laughed, "I only made her admit the truth, remember to spread the word boys. I want her fucked senseless by the end of the week."

I looked back to the anthro between my legs, "I want you to fuck me, I'm open to you."

He turned and looked over at the horse-woman for approval. She nodded as she stepped behind Amanda, crop in hand, and he turned back to me.

"Are you ready for me?"

I nodded eagerly, "I have been since you first stood over me."

He lined up and slowly entered me. His hard cock felt wonderful as it pushed deep into my aching pussy.

III.

As a horse anthro, his cock had this unusual shape. Fully erect, it ended in a flat disk-like glans. As he slowly pushed deeper, I felt the tip rub snugly along the walls of my pussy.

"Ooooh, your cock feels sooo good! Even better than I imagined, far better."

He didn't directly thrust as such. His smooth, well-muscled body. It was a slow oscillation so I felt his cock push slightly harder upwards. As it progressed, as he built up, the slow speed meant I felt his every twitch within me.

"Just... Just like that," I gasped through lungfuls of air, "don't stop, never stop!"

I wanted a hand free so badly, it was agonising to not be able to play with my clit and his own hands had gently moved from my thighs to cup my ass. His head and back were arched back but he was careful not to go too deep.

I wanted to touch myself, I could come from vaginal sex but the control I had over my orgasms if I was able to touch myself was useful. I wanted to tease and deny myself, I wanted to push myself over just as his cock swelled in its orgasmic peak inside of me. He eventually moved to touch me there himself, building up speed with his thumb as he continued to fuck me.

I heard the sound of Amanda moaning loudly and looked over to see the horse-woman attaching clamps to her nipples. Oh, the times I had that done to me, the tender soreness that resulted. All the times it was followed by balm or ice play, even wax play heightening the pain afterwards. As sensitive as I was, I shuddered at the thought of Amanda, with her extreme sensitivity, now enduring this.

I was transfixed by this. The sounds she made, the look of her face, it was of something failing to hold back waves of irresistible sensation. Behind her, one of the horse-men now held a flogger ready as the first gently tugs on her nipple chain drew a sharp breath from her.

The horse-woman turned back to me and scowled. She reached into her bag and pulled out some cloth which she threw over to the other horse-man watching me.

"Blindfold her!"

He stepped forward, his cock just beyond reach. He tied the cloth around my eyes. The sounds coming from Amanda were now only relatable to wild images in my imagination. I was more interested in him right now though.

"Please," I begged, "I want your cock in my mouth."

I heard his laugh before his cock reached my mouth. I hungrily kissed before taking it in, tongue flicking over his glans.

"Nice little tongue stud," he began thrusting, more forcefully than the one fucking my pussy, "quite the little cocksucker aren't you?"

I made a "mmm-hmm" sound in agreement. I had known the horse-woman meant her threat and so I did a little preparatory reading. I run and flicked my tongue over his glans, keeping rhythm and method as best I could. I was distracted by the sounds Amanda's plight.

"Oh, it's... too much," I heard her say.

"I could slowly pull these off, think of how sore your nipples would be then. Every time you so much as had the slightest touch of fabric, you'd think of me."

"Yes miss Clara."

Clara? I knew a name now, not that I had the slightest inclination to report her. I was fond of our arrangement.

"I bet you'll get wet each time you felt it, you'd think of me hurting you all over again."

"Yes miss Clara."

"I'm a better fuck that Natalie, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are."

12