Trouble Brewing Ch. 01

Story Info
A brother, sister, and family on the way.
2.5k words
4.31
278.2k
158
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,042 Followers

Edited by Steve_H

(Author's note: This is my first story and would greatly appreciate feedback. Should I continue, should I stop? What? It has a different flow then most, but I enjoyed that fact of it. Hope you enjoy...)

*

This is going to be interesting. My name is Taylor. My last name is, Anderson. I have become victim to the most bizarre of circumstances. If anyone were to tell me of them in the past, I would have called them a.... I'm not sure, but there would definitely be some sort of court order in the end. In order for this to be explained properly, let us meet some of the vital characters.

Meet Sydney. Sydney is my younger sister. She is nineteen with dark brown hair with the tips dyed blonde. Her eyes are deep amber with eyelashes that cascade around them like a sunflower. They are just barely out of reach of her neatly trimmed eyebrows. Her nose is a perky little thing accented with a simple stud piercing on the left side. Her lips are that luscious upturned kind that look like they are as soft as...something soft. Her tone is taunt. She herself is like a live wire that can hardly keep her cut shape in place. Her breasts are perky and full. Her ass is tight and round. Her stomach is like a wall you'd love to bounce a quarter off of. She is a handful to say the least.

Meet me, Taylor Anderson. Now I know I told you a little, but this will be the rest. I am twenty one (Held back one year in school -not my fault but that's a different story). I have the same dark hair as my mother and Sydney. I am about 6'1" give or take and 190 lbs. I'm pretty toned and have kept with a regular morning routine of pushups.

My mother will be described at another time. My father died a year ago, but he was an asshole anyways- moving on. There are others, but they will be introduced as the time comes. So let us go.

It was in the afternoon on a Friday. My last day of class for the semester went great. I aced my last final and I was feeling good. I drove home with a smile and was ready to party. Unfortunately, my car wasn't and it died in the college parking lot. SHIT! Great way to start the summer. This was the last thing I wanted to deal with. So I just bummed a ride from a friend and thirty minutes later, I was home.

I still live with my mother and sister. After my father died, I never looked at it like I wasn't' ready to move out; just that it would be better if I waited until I felt like my mother could handle it. So that is where I still reside. Besides, it is financially best to take advantage of a situation like that as long as you can. Back to the subject...

When I arrived home, I was greeted with an empty driveway. Not surprising because Sydney would still be at school, and Joanne still at work. So I go to my room and do what any guy does when he is welcomed with this situation. Right away I turn on my computer and begin my prep, almost ritualistically, for a good thirty minutes, to an hour of blissful masturbation. Five minutes later I am sitting down with a cock in one hand, a mouse in the other, watching two girls fuck some lucky prick by a lake. Just when I am about to pour some lotion on my hand to start it off right, I hear the sound of the front door open.

Oh Fuck! My eyes go wide as I look to my own door. To my horror I left it open. I can hear the voice of Sydney down the hallway. Quickly I spring from the chair and ease the door shut just as her laughter gets closer. She must be on the phone. I sit on my bed and try and catch my breath. I can hear her talking through the wall. She must be in her room.

"Why can't you come back for the summer? I mean, it's not like it's unheard of to take a vacation.... Derrik."

Oh she's talking to Derrik. That's her boyfriend who's on the east coast right now. He got a job offering. And to make a long story short, they still keep in touch.

"Yeah...really?"

She giggles.

Slowly I sit back in the computer chair and look at the screen. One of the women is now riding the man as the other masturbates watching the two. This should be my time. Looking to the shared wall, I can almost see Sydney talking on the phone, lying on her bed. Her posters covering the walls, which she is probably staring at.

"Uh-huh...."

I lean against my bed wondering the same question I did for the past twenty years. Why didn't the contractor make thicker walls for this house? I swear they were truly made of paper.

"Me? I'm doing nothing right now...you? Nope, No body's home except me."

I chuckle to myself.

"Hmhmhm...Really? Hmmmmm."

Well this could go on forever. I look down at my depleted cock. Sorry little man.

"You really want too? I don't know.... It's kinda dirty?"

What was that?

"Okay.... I'm wearing my black spaghetti strap top. Dark jeans and no shoes or socks..."

Are they really about to do what I think?

"Yeah? How's that feel?"

Oh my god! This is unreal.

"I'm running my had down my neck. The fingertips just barely brushing the skin. Gently, I am now sliding the straps down my arm. My sheer black bra can be seen. I'm tracing the edges of the cloth. Slowly..."

I can feel this twitch from down below. My cock slowly starts to come to life. This isn't right. That's my sister.

".... Oh I bet...I have the edges of my shirt now. It is sliding up my skin from the bottom. My fingers brush up against my stomach as I lift it up.... and.... off..."

I turn off the computer and sit on my bed. This isn't happening.

"Now.... My hands are roaming my body. I'm grasping my skin. My palm is sliding over my tight stomach...I'm grabbing my breast.... My tit. It feels soooo good.... yeah? How hard am I making you?"

Looking down I swear I have never been this hard. My cock is pulsating. The veins bulging. I just can't resist. Reaching down, I wrap my hand around my tool and begin to squeeze.

"God that's hot. Oh yeah...oh.... God...I'm sliding my hand downwards. I can feel the waist of the jeans. I'm undoing the top button. And now, the zipper. Slowly it is coming down. God I just want to touch it sooo bad.... please...."

Her voice sounds desperate.

"Pleeeaaase..."

My ear is against the wall.

"I'm sliding them down my legs. I'm left in nothing but my bra and black panties. God they are soaked.... I want a cock in me so bad...."

I'm stroking my tool now. This is just.... damn.

"God yes. I'm taking off my bra. My nipples are like rocks. Ugghhhh...oh yeah...I'm squueeeezeing my tit's. Oh God. Let me...yesss...Oh fuck! I'm so wet..."

I'm pumping away like never before.

"Please. Yes...I am...let your slut...please.... God, yes...Oh fuck I'm taking off my panties. And now...ughhh...."

I feel like I can see her. Looking at the wall, I know she is there on her bed, breasts in all their glory. Beads of sweat running down the cleavage, over her stomach, and into the crevice of her thighs. If only I could see.

"My pussy is sooo wet now. I'm...I'm running my fingers over it.... taking one...inside.... oh God it's soooo goood...uh.... yes...I love it. It tastes so naughty."

Holy Shit! She...Holy Shit!!! I'm not going to last much longer.

"I'm fingering my cunt now...you like that? My CUNT. My PUSSY. Oh it's sooooo wet for you...God I want your cock in me so bad. Oh God. Yes... oh...I'm getting close."

Cum Sydney. Cum so your brother can hear. My damn is about to burst.

"Oh God. I'm... I'm Cumming. Uh.. God! Holy Shit!"

Her screams course through the wall as my groans join hers. I feel my cock tighten as it ejaculates against the wall. Towards her. Towards my little sister. Slumping down on the bed, my cum staining my sheets, I drift asleep...

...............................

The next few days were kinda awkward. We never really sat down and had dinner as a family, but I still came to be in the presence of Sydney quite frequently. In all honesty, I started looking at her in a new light. I noticed how much of a woman she truly had become. Not only that, but any guy who could be with her, is one damn lucky guy.

On the next Monday morning, I woke up early. I don't know why, but couldn't get back to sleep. So I slithered out of bed and stumbled to the kitchen.

"Hey, Taylor. Good Morning."

Looking up, there was Syd. She was sitting at the kitchen table wearing a red cotton jumper that was small and loose. Small enough to show the stomach. Loose enough to sleep in. Frankly, hot as hell.

"Hey Syd. What are you doing up this early?"

"Mom woke me up on her way out. She had to go pick Aunt Claire up from the Airport. Uncle Jack will be going on a business trip to Paris all summer, so Mom invited Claire and the cousins over for a while."

"When was anyone going to tell me?"

"I just did, didn't I?" she sneered.

I could swear I saw something weird in her eyes. "So Jeff and Mindy are coming over?"

"Yup. And their special someone's"

This isn't unusual. We have a big house. When family comes to visit, the town seems to follow."Alright", I mumbled as I poured my coffee. "I haven't seen them in a while anyways, so it could be fun."

"Yeah. Maybe. Hey, we could go to the lake, like when we were little."

"Sounds cool. We'll see."

As I began to walk to the table, something caught my eye. There was something peeking out of the front of Syd's waist."What the hell is that?" I said pointing at her stomach.

"Oh, that!?" she was giggling. "I got a tattoo."

"When?"

"Two days ago. It's still irritated."

"What!? No shit. Well, let me see." I took a seat as Sydney stood up. She placed her thumbs in the waist and started to pull down. "Wait a minute." I began to stammer.

"Oh hush..."

And then she stopped right before her bush should appear. I would have thought it would have started already...unless she shaved it.

"So what to you think?" She asked referring to the tattoo.

The TATTOO!!!! That's what I'm supposed to be looking at. And how I missed it baffles me. There it was. Two small Celtic designs on the very spot where the thighs meet the body. Below the belly button and above the treasures. It was beautiful and focused the attention downwards like a funnel. The edges and inside were clearly irritated because they looked red an inflamed.

"So did it hurt?" I asked staring at a part of my sister I had never seen before.

"Yeah. It did, but not as much now. And it feels weird too. I mean with your hands. The edges are kinda bumped up because of the tracing tool he used. Here feel."

Before I could react, she grabbed my hand and placed it against her skin. Against her pelvis. And I held it there. Her skin felt soft and delicate. The bumps at the edges felt light and like scar tissue. I slowly started to trace the outline starting up high and traveling down. I was able to witness with touch and sight, goose bumps appear on her skin. I could hear her breath suddenly become deep. As deep as my own. And finally, I came to the end of the artwork. I longed to go further down but couldn't. With my fingertips still against her flesh, I looked up into her eyes.

"Do you like it?" She asked holding my gaze.

"It's...it's really cool."

"I meant the other night. Did you like hearing me get myself off?"

I couldn't find words. My eyes were wider than was possible. How.... What?!?!?

"I knew you could hear me. I knew you were in there masturbating. I know you always do. The sound can go both ways."

"You knew?....But...

"I saw you shut your door. I had been so horny all day that I was going to get off one-way or another. This was just a fun and spontaneous way."

"Get yourself off? What about Derek?"

"I haven't spoken with him in at least a month. I was off the phone once I got to my room. But let me tell you this;" Sydney leaned down close so we were almost nose-to-nose. "I haven't cum that hard...ever."

She had that look in her eyes again. Lust. Oh shit. I tried to say something.

"Look, We need cool down for a second."

"Are you sure? You look to be arguing with yourself." She looked down.

Looking down at myself, my cock was at full attention. When the hell did that happen?!? It was then that I also realized I was still touching her. But more then touching. I was working my hand in slow circular movements. I pulled my hand away as if she were on fire.

"Syd...."

"Taylor."

"Let's take a breather, okay?..."

She looked as confused, and horny as I.

"Okay."

"Look, I don't think we should continue what we are right now. It may not be much. But I need to get my head together first."

"I can deal with that. I'm just.... damn.... I'm sorry but I don't know why I'm horny right now! I mean, I shouldn't be. But I am! I mean it is wrong but.... Shit!" Sydney was as frustrated. I was frustrated.

"I tell you what. Lets just throw our attention elsewhere for a short time. It will also give us time to think about what could happen. Though it could be great, could also be tragic. You follow?"

"Yeah. I do."

"Alright. Good...that's good. I'm..uh..I'm gonna focus on the lake thing. Okay. If you think of anything else that we should get for it, or anyone else, let me know. But until then, I'll be in my room" I started to leave. Then stopped "And Syd...maybe, for right now at least...we should.... maybe warn the other person before we...you know."

She smiled "Okay. But I'm pretty spontaneous about that as I've told you."

"Well bang the wall a couple times then."

"I probably will," she said with a wicked smile.

"Okay then. Later."

"I'll see you later."

And the rest will follow....

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,042 Followers