Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding my feet back into my shoes I braced myself against the luggage area and held onto the pole for dear life as we sped towards the garage.

***

"Probably best if you wait in the car," he said as he collected his bags and the coin unit. I pouted but secretly agreed. I may have looked presentable earlier, but now, with my dressing gown creased and a (probably large and obvious) stain on the back, my make-up smeared all over my face, well it wouldn't take much to guess what we'd been up to. Luckily I had some wipes in the car so at least I could sort out my face while I waited.

Rubbing off the last scraps of make-up I looked at my face in the mirror, not too bad, slight beard rash on the edge of my chin and a small bruise on the side of my neck, but otherwise undamaged. The only problem was that with no make-up and flat shoes I looked very obviously like someone just wearing a dressing gown, the illusion of it being a dress was well and truly gone. Oh well, it had served its purpose. With any luck I wouldn't be wearing it for much longer anyhow.

12