Trouble Down the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge TRIED to hit me with child support, so I topped her by getting the paternity tests done. Judge ruled in my favor there. I also got all of our furniture and appliances, however, she got separate maintenance for 60 days. Dumb, dumb bitch. During that time, she went out and bought a house, new furniture and appliances and a new car - charging it all to me. Separate maintenance doesn't work that way. Of course, the bill collectors came to me demanding payment, but I all had to do was show the court order.

Her next ploy, since child support blew up in her face was to sue for my trust. That went over big since it was irrevocable. She sued me for attorney fees, nope, no go there either. Strange - where was Louise all this time. A PI told me he slipped back to Mexico and his dad's protection.

I really thought I'd heard the last from her until a little over a year later when I got a subpoena to appear in family court there in her hometown. Marge, it seemed had gotten pregnant again, this time with a little girl. Since Marge still carried my last name, her daughter carried it too. Marge took me back to court demanding child support of 4K per month for this new daughter. She TRIED to refuse the blood test but the judge informed her the trial was on hold until she gave in.

Marge, the life support system for a vagina was totally up shit creek. Her lawyer kept pushing for extensions while racking up more fees, finally leaving Marge and her folks destitute paying for her stupidity. Every few years, she'd file another paternity suit based on my earnings. None of them even got off the ground once we were in front of the judge.

Marge and her drinking binges finally caught up to her. She'd gone to pick up a now fifteen year old son from ball practice while drunk and ran a stop sign. This resulted in her getting T-boned on the passenger side, killing the boy instantly. The bitch had the balls to try and sue me for the funeral and burial expenses. Shortly thereafter, she was indicted and charged with manslaughter and got 10 years.

Me? I'm a whole lot smarter now. I just pray the NEXT guy doesn't fall victim to her.

12