Trouble Finds Jessie

Story Info
Aunt's wild ways lead to Danger.
2.1k words
4.23
61.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Jessie needs you."

"Now what?" I asked, half-annoyed.

She was Mom's younger sister, and I loved her, but she was always getting in trouble.

"Honey, she's crying. Bill's over there again, and she's locked in her room! If I call the cops, who knows what they'll find in her place! She could wind up in jail, too!"

Wouldn't be the first time, I thought, but didn't say. "Okay, Mom, I'm right near there anyway, with work."

I hung up and kicked the Honda to life. So much for that beer, I thought, thirstily. I released the clutch, and my little bike kicked up gravel as I pulled out of the bar parking lot.

Big Bill meant trouble, he always did. Why was Jessie always attracted to losers like him?

In five minutes, I was outside, the front door was open, and I could hear them screaming. Once inside, I saw him, dragging her through the door.

He was drunk, luckily. Or I might as well call the cops. He had her by her blond hair, and she was screaming, cursing. All she had on was the tiniest bra and panties I had ever seen. They both turned when I said, "Hi, Kids, what's up?"

Bill's eyes were red and mean, and he snarled, "Ain't none of your business, Rory."

I pushed back my baseball cap and shrugged. "Probably right, Bill, but she's blood, and you know you got to stand up for blood."

"Oh, Rory, Baby, I'm so glad to see you!" she hollered.

"Shut up, Jessie. I'm sure Bill has a damn good reason to be dragging you around by your hair, but two men are speaking, so you keep your peace."

Back to Bill, I said, "Man to man, Bill, what ever it is, we can work it out, be it money, or property."

Bill glared at me. "Man to man! Why, you're just a boy! I used to whip your big brother Charlie just for fun! Now, I can do the same to you!"

So much for diplomacy.

"Bill, you know Charlie is over fighting for our freedom, even as we speak. A marine! Now, when he gets home on leave, I'd be willing to pay to see you do that to him now! He's filled out some."

I circled away from him, widening the gap, hoping he'd let Jessie go, and he did, having forgotten all about her. I kept talking.

"As for me, I'm 18 now, been working out. Now, don't let my height and weight fool you. Inside is locked a tiger!" I smiled when I said that, and he grunted.

"Yeah? Well, I always wanted to skin a tiger!" He charged me and I stepped back in the doorway and swung the big oak door, he hit it, hard, stumbled to one side, and I grabbed the pitcher with the dead tulips and swung it.

I caught him across the skull and everything crashed, including Bill into the foyer. I grabbed an old cane by the front door and cracked into his exposed ribs, and he hunched over. I shoved him through the front door, just as the patrol car pulled up, and Bill, all bloody and drunk, stumbled right into the fender.

After half an hour explaining to the officers how he had been asked politely to leave, and had refused, they left with a smile, Bill in tow. Jess declined to press charges, and they said they would hold old Bill until he sobered up, then they'd have to release him.

Through the rear window I said, "No hard feelings, Bill. Blood, you know?" He just groaned.

Jess hadn't sobered up any. As a matter of fact, she was pounding down the gin, when I came back in.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Don't talk me, You! I'm mad at you!"

"Me? I saved you!"

"You said hurtful things back there. Telling me to hush. Like women got no right to speak just like a man!"

I had to chuckle as I got myself a beer. I was feeling pretty good about how things worked out. Sober, Bill would probably calm down so we were safe until he got to drinking or she got to fussing, again.

"Don't you laugh at me, Rory, I'll give you a spanking!"

"Aunt Jessie, why can't you date normal guys, guys who don't get drunk and feel like beating you up?"

"Like who, you? Bet you'd like to get me in the sack, right?"

I shook my head. "You got a good heart. And you know men go crazy for you! You're still the prettiest girl in town, despite how you abuse yourself!"

She was thinking now. "All the nice guys are married or with a woman. Except the young ones, your friends are always hitting on me at the bar."

"Because you're always flirting, rubbing up against them playing pool, dancing. Hell, half the men in town would be privileged to be with you! But you pick..."

"You too?"

"Huh?"

She was playing again, toying with a man. She circled to where I sat on the couch, and curled up next to me, her bare feet under her, blue eyes, hidden behind that blond hair.

"I see how you look at me, Rory. Would you? Would you ball me?"

I smirked. "Don't play that game with me, Jess. You're Mom's sister, and I got no desire whatsoever to hit the sack with you."

Her fingers played with my hair. And she whispered, "I know, Rory, I seen you watching and I may not know a lot school wise, but I know men, and the way you look me over, you want me."

She blew hot air, and before I could swat her, I felt her wet tongue slide into my ear.

"Jess! Stop that!"

She giggle, clearly enjoying my discomfort, and deep down, I knew she was right. Since I was old enough to get an erection, I was hard for Jess. She was more like my friend than my aunt, only 15 years older than me, and I was like her play doll as a kid, always sitting for me, taking me around, holding me tight.

She whispered again, still close. "You don't remember but when you were young, you said you loved me and would marry me. I said we couldn't, and you cried and cried! It was so cute! You were maybe 9 or 10!"

I remembered, now. I had tried to forget it, telling Mom, and her saying we couldn't.

"I better leave."

"Truth hurts, huh? Like you hurt me before!"

"Jessie, that bastard could have killed you! I had to say that to throw him off balance! He would have crushed us both if I didn't fuck with his head!"

She threw her arms around my neck as I tried to stand. "I know, Baby, I was just playing with you! You're my hero! So big and strong!"

I smirked and said, "Now, who's bull shitting who?"

I felt her mouth on mine, and she forced her tongue into me. "Jess! Stop!"

"Rory, you can't leave now, really. I got something for you, I bought it, come, I'll show you!"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room, it was a mess. "Now, you sit down here and close your eyes."

I closed one eye and she giggled. "No fair! Both of them!"

I did, and I heard movement for a few seconds, then, "Okay, open up!"

She stood before me, stark naked, smiling. I had never seen her in less than bra and panties, and my jaw dropped. She was gorgeous!

Her 34C tits were firm, with nipples pointing to the ceiling. There was no flab on her belly despite all the drinking. And her ass was so tight as she twirled in front of me, inches away.

"Jeez, Jess..."

"Baby, no teasing now. You did save me today, and I always said, 'When he turns 18, I don't care what everybody says. If he wants me, he gets me."

I shook my head. "Jess..."

"Don't deny it, Rory, it was more than blood, today, you were protecting me, because you love me, and I love you. What can be wrong with that?"

I started to rise and she pushed me back, angry. "Okay, if you can honestly tell me that you haven't thought of this, I will never bring this up again. I promise, but I want your word. Don't lie."

I stared into those blue eyes I had known since infancy, and I wanted so much to say I don't want you. I really wanted to say that. But I couldn't. And I didn't.

I bowed my head. "Young boys have foolish ideas."

She took my face in her hands, raised it to look at me. "Then call me foolish, too, Baby, because I have to admit to fantasies of my own. This is just between me and you, like the secrets we had when we was kids."

She took my hand and held it to her breast, and my fingers kneaded it, without my control. I stared in disbelief. "Hmmm," she whispered as she ran her fingers through my hair. Then she pulled my head to her tit and gave me her nipple.

My mouth opened to it, and I sucked at it as she groaned. Her body swaying before me. She reached down and pulled my tee shirt over my head, and whispered, "Stand."

I obeyed, and she kissed my lips gently as her hands worked my buckle. My cock was hard already, and I thought, if this is so wrong, why does it feel so right?

My jeans went down along with my boxers, and Jess slid to her knees, her long tongue flicking the tip of it, then running the full length. "Oh, Rory, you got so big!"

Her mouth opened for me, and the heat when I entered was amazing! She slurped away, like a kid with an all day sucker. Her eyes were on me as she bobbed up and down.

My seven inches were throbbing from her attention, and I didn't want to shoot too soon, so I pulled her up. She stared in wonder, as if to say, why did you stop me?

I kissed her back and set her on the mattress, and slid down her panties. She smiled again, realizing I was ready. She grabbed her calves and pulled back, giving me her well-oiled target. She had very little hair, almost girl-like, and her clit was red and swollen.

I wanted to hold off a bit, so I knelt and closed my lips around her, and she squealed with delight. My fingers and tongue probed her wet hole, and I sucked her clit which really lit her up.

After a few minutes she said, "Enough! I Can't take it no more!" She pulled me to her and we kissed and she whispered, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I read a lot," I joked.

She said, "Hmm, okay, baby, show me what else you got, now I'm ready, give it to me, now!"

I raised myself off her and she offered herself again, and I held my head to her and slowly entered Paradise. She was so wet, I met no resistance, easily settling into her grip, then we began the dance.

She bit her lip, saying, "Oh, yes, Rory, that's it, Baby, that's it, yeah!"

My cock never felt harder or more sensitive, I could feel every muscle twitch she made, and my hips swirled in and out and around, churning, faster, harder, as she spurred me on.

She held her ankles now, pointing straight up to give me maximum depth and she growled her satisfaction as I prepared to release.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, as I pulled out, fearing pregnancy.

"No, Baby, oh..." she cried, and she spun under me, her mouth on my cock as it erupted. I was bucking so wildly, she lost hold and I shot on her cheek, and hair.

"Oh, Fuck!" I roared.

She grabbed at it, took it in again and nursed all the cum from it until it was limp. We kissed and she said, "Why did you pull out, Baby?"

"I didn't want to take the chance."

"Baby, I had my tubes tied 3 years ago. You think I'd want to be carrying somebody like Bill's baby?"

"No, I suppose not."

We kissed again, slowly. I said, "No more messing with Bill and them. You got that?" giving her my best he-man, macho-type voice.

She giggled like a teenager, that laugh that's like a song to me. "Oh, Rory! I got all the man I need right here!"