Troubled Waters: A Thematic Trilogy

Story Info
3 relationships, 1 common thread. They shouldn't exist!
7k words
3.9
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burning Too Bright

They were fighting again. It had been happening a lot more often lately. Not surprising, really. They were both very intense, driven people. They were still deeply in love after all these years, but sometimes the fire in their relationship burned just a little too hot.

She was in the kitchen washing some pots that wouldn't fit in the already-full dishwasher. Her long hair was tied back in a loose, disheveled ponytail, a few stray hairs falling over her eyes. Just as she was placing the last pan in the drying rack, he came in with a plate and two glasses and placed them on the counter.

"You couldn't bring these in ten minutes ago?" she asked pointedly.

"What do you mean? You do this shit to me all time, but you don't fucking hear me complaining!" came his stunned reply.

She turned toward him, her fist arcing across the narrow kitchen toward his shoulder. It connected...hard. His head snapped around, fury seething in his deep, black eyes. Fuck, that hurt. She wound up for another shot, but this time he caught her wrist in a beartrap grip.

"Don't do that again," he hissed, his steely glare locked on hers. Suddenly she was taken aback. For years, he had, on occasion, willingly allowed her to unleash her frustration on him with these punches. Not that he enjoyed it...quite the contrary. But he was a hard man, toughened by years of work in a physically challenging career. No, he didn't like getting hit, but he was more than capable of tolerating it without injury. What he did like about taking her occasional punch was not having to bail her out of jail for doing it to someone else.

This time was different, and she knew it. It was the first time he'd laid hands on her during a fight. He wasn't hurting her, but the look in his eyes stopped her cold. He meant business this time. Yep, she was taken aback, alright. What shocked her even more was how she felt about it. She wasn't afraid...not by any definition. Instead, she was overcome by an intense need...for him.

Suddenly she reached around to the back of his neck with her free hand and pulled him toward her for a deep, hungry kiss. Her tongue snaked out, seeking his. In an instant he released her wrist, took her face delicately in his hands, and broke the kiss. He just stared, his eyes walking a razor-thin line between overwhelming desire and pure, unadulterated rage. The depths of her liquid gray eyes barely tipped the scale in favor of lust, and he returned her kiss.

His hands dropped to her hips and he slid his thumbs into the waistband of her boxer shorts. In one swift move, he deftly slipped them down below the curve of her soft, round ass and cupped it as the shorts fell to her ankles. She stepped out and kicked them to the side as her hands dropped to the buckle of his belt.

Struggling to open his jeans as they continued to kiss desperately, she finally freed his thick, meaty cock, her fingers wrapping around it and stroking slow twists around its girth and along its length as he stepped out of his pants.

Leaning back against the sink, she wasted no time guiding his rock-hard shaft to her hungry, slick cunt. There was no foreplay, no tender, loving exploration of their bodies. They weren't making love by any definition. No, this was visceral, animalistic fucking, plain and simple. In that moment, they were no longer a committed couple with years of history between them. They were angry, primal creatures, each bent on winning this battle of wills using the most primitive, basic instinct, the one drive that was never meant for war.

The instant he felt the warmth of her musky womanhood around the head of his cock, he plunged balls-deep into her. His eyes were still locked on hers, and he reached around to the back of her head and took a bundle of her hair in his fist. He held her gaze, their foreheads pressed together as his solid shaft plowed in and out of her very depths, their eyes never breaking contact.

Suddenly she pushed him away, his back bouncing against the refrigerator door. She grabbed his hand and led him desperately, almost angrily, to the couch. Putting him in a seated position, she straddled his lap and slid down his thick, hard pole, burying it deep within her moist pussy. She leaned back slightly, arching her back and throwing her head backward as the head of his cock rubbed her g-spot. Normally she didn't enjoy this position, but this time she was in fucking heaven. She felt the first stirrings of orgasm building deep inside her, and she closed her eyes to fully embrace the sensations.

His hips rose to meet hers as she bounced up and down on his lap, his steel-hard cock drilling deep into her. She rode him like a woman possessed of the devil himself. His hands held her ass in a needy, iron grip. He could feel her slick cunt begin to tighten around him. Suddenly she let out a deep, breathy moan as she climaxed, her whole body locking up before wave after trembling wave of her orgasm rolled through her.

The second her body began to relax, he pushed her off him and slid out, stepping behind her and pressing her breasts into the back of the couch. Her knees were now barely able to support her. He put his hands on her shoulders, and in an instant, plunged his thick shaft deep into her ass.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhh," she moaned, already exhausted from fucking the daylights out of him. Clearly she hadn't done him hard or fast enough. All she could do now was kneel there and take the exquisite torture of his hard cock having its way with her tight ass. Surprisingly, that thought didn't bother her. More surprising was the realization that she'd never felt more alive. He began fucking her harder and faster. She knew he was close now, and she reached down between her legs and gently caressed his tightening balls. That was all it took. With a loud grunt, his whole body tensed up and he unleashed a torrent of warm, thick cum deep into her ass. As the waves of his orgasm washed over him and began to subside, they collapsed together on the couch and held each other in a warm embrace.

Slowly, the room around them began to creep back into their consciousness. As the sound of their heartbeats thumped in their heads, they heard another, more constant sound...the kitchen faucet, still running. They looked at each other and chuckled. In that moment, wrapped half-naked around each other, they realized that they were still deeply in love. The fire would continue to burn a little too hot. The longer they stayed together, the hotter it would burn, and their arguments might happen more and more often, but if some of them ended the way this one did, it was a risk they were more than willing to take. With that, he kissed her gently on the forehead and got up to wash that one plate and two glasses himself as she drifted off to sleep.

Spur Of The Moment

I'm not really sure what I was thinking. We'd been drinking, and I was really feeling good. I mean REALLY feeling good. Who's 'we,' you're wondering? Well, it's funny you should ask. Paul and I were dating, and had been for some time. Tim was my ex-husband and then current roommate. Yeah, I know. That sounds a little weird. He and I were still really good friends, but just didn't work out as a married couple. Financially it just made sense for us to continue sharing the large house we lived in...in separate bedrooms. But admittedly, in happier times, the man could fuck. To be fair, Paul was pretty talented in bed, too...and the three of us were getting drunk together that night.

Anyway, where was I? Oh, yeah, that night. We'd been drinking one weekend night, watching TV. Paul had really broken through my inhibitions during our relationship. He was a swinger and introduced me to that lifestyle, but I hadn't really participated yet at that point. I was still at the stage of getting to know some of his friends. But that night, my inhibitions were pretty much out the window. Thank you pre-mixed Kahlua Sombreros!

At one point in the evening, I stood up without warning, stripped off all my clothes, and said "well, if we're going to do this, we'd better do it now before I lose my nerve." Oh, let me tell you, the looks on their faces were priceless! We had never discussed 'it,' and as I was standing there naked I never said what 'it' was, but I think it was pretty fucking obvious. To this day, I still don't know what I was thinking in that moment. Being divorced, Tim and I hadn't had sex in almost two years, and of course, Paul was my boyfriend. This could get really awkward. But there it was...literally out in the open.

Those boys wasted no time getting undressed. I was standing there, looking at them somewhat impatiently, so my seat between them was still empty. I sat back down and took their now-stiff cocks in each of my hands, stroking lightly. Tim shut off the TV. We wouldn't be paying it much attention anyway. Paul was on my left, legs stretched out in front of him. Since he was my significant other, I leaned over and took his rod in my mouth first. Tim reached between my legs and began tickling my sensitive clit. Before long I slid off the couch and knelt in front of Paul, patting the spot where I'd been to have Tim move over. As he did, I took his thick cock in my other hand as I continued sucking and stroking Paul's beautiful, meaty tool.

My men both leaned their heads back and closed their eyes. They looked like they were in fucking heaven. To be honest, I was too, and I knew it was only going to get better. Much, much better. I moved over to Tim's throbbing cock. It was still as lovely as I remembered. As I took it in my warm, moist mouth, his hips rose to meet me, and the head of his cock pressed into the back of my throat. I wasn't quite expecting to deep throat him, and I gagged a little, but held it together and swallowed him whole. I bit down just a touch as I slid my lips back up his length. My lover Paul was pulsating in my hand, so I switched back to him. Instead of sucking his cock, I leaned down a bit more and took his smooth, tight balls between my lips and sucked gently.

Tim stood up and walked behind me. Lying on his back, he shuffled his face under me and tasted my wet cunt. Holy shit! The sudden appearance of his tongue between my soft, moist lips made my legs twitch. Good thing I was already on my knees! Before long, my first orgasm, a fairly light one, hit me. I could feel my pussy drip just a bit down Tim's chin. I looked up at Paul and made eye contact, his glistening cock still in my hand as I continued to suck his nuts.

With my free hand I motioned for him to stand as I slid down Tim's chest and positioned myself over his stiff rod. I felt the head of his cock touch my moist hole, and I slowly pressed my hips down, stretching my pussy around him. I took Paul in my mouth and continued sucking him. He took my head in his hands and took control of the moment. His hips started rocking back and forth. I was no longer sucking him. He was fucking my mouth, and I was fucking loving it!

Tim put his hands on my hips as I straddled him, guiding my slick cunt up and down his hard shaft. Over and over, he lifted me and dropped me, his own hips rising to meet mine and falling in opposition.

Suddenly Paul took his cock from my mouth and walked behind me. I was surprised when he kept going out of the room. I could hear him shuffling around in the bathroom, but I really didn't care what he was doing. I was too busy riding my ex-husband like a fucking dirt bike on a mountain trail. Suddenly I felt an ice cold drip, drip, drip on my asshole. Lubricant! Paul had turned me on to anal sex, and I loved it, but I had never been double penetrated. Not even with toys! I had a feeling I was about to get a crash course in some fucking amazing sensations. I was nervous, though. I'll readily admit that. I didn't know what to expect, but I enjoyed every new experience Paul had introduced me to so far, so I trusted him now. Besides...I was still getting plowed by Tim, very well, thanks. I was over the moon with pleasure already, when all of a sudden I felt Paul's thick cock enter my ass.

HOLY FUCKING GODS!! This was the most intense thing I had ever experienced. It felt like I was being torn in half, but it wasn't unpleasant. Not by a long shot! I felt like I was full beyond my limits, and my men quickly fell into a rhythm. I was getting fucked by the two most important men in my life at the same time, and at that moment I couldn't imagine a better feeling.

Without warning, Paul grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back. Hard. My back arched as he pulled my ear to his lips.

"I want you to look Tim in the eye when we fuck you," he hissed, but he didn't give me a chance to comply. Not even a chance to respond. He just turned my head down, my hair still tangled in his fist, and forced me to make eye contact with Tim. This was new. I was never particularly submissive, and Paul had never really asserted any level of serious dominance over me, but I was more than a little shocked to realize I...FUCKING...LOVED...THIS!!

Paul put his free hand on my shoulder and started fucking me harder, deeper, and faster. I knew he was going to cum soon. I tried to maintain eye contact with Tim. Struggled, really, but I couldn't. My eyes rolled back in my head as my men filled me to the breaking point. I heard Paul grunt, and my ass squeezed his rock-solid member as his whole body stiffened. He unleashed a torrent of hot cream deep into my tight asshole as he pressed his hips hard against my buttocks. Tim started fucking me a little harder, too, and I could feel my own orgasm starting to build. I had a feeling this one would be a lot more explosive than my first one that night. My gods, was I right!

Paul's cock began to soften a little, and he slipped out of me. Staggering to his feet, he made his way back to the couch to watch his girlfriend's ex-husband fuck her brains out. I felt Paul's warm cum drip out of me and down between my cunt lips, all over Tim's balls. Suddenly he grabbed me around the waist and groaned. With one final push deep into my wet pussy, he unloaded into my very depths. I felt his cock throb and twitch as a third orgasm rolled through me. I pressed my hands into his chest for support as my back arched in response to the sensations coursing through my body. Slowly, as my body began to relax, I sat up a bit and let Tim's still-quivering rod slip from my wet snatch. I stayed on my knees and held my pussy above Tim's belly. His cum dripped from me all over his stomach. I moved to the side and kissed down his chest, gently licking cum from his body. Paul stood and came toward us, taking my head in his hand and lovingly stroking my hair.

I stood to meet him eye to eye, and kissed him deeply. His tongue sought mine, and wrapped me in his arms. My knees were a little shaky...alright, a lot shaky...so Paul held me up to help me regain my balance. Tim stood and stepped in behind me, kissing the back of my neck. I leaned back into him with Paul's arms still around me. I really needed both of these men to hold me up, I was quivering so much. They helped me to the king size bed in Tim's room. I don't think I would've made it upstairs to the room I shared with Paul. Paul crawled into bed first, and I joined him, lying on my side cuddled beside him. My arm and leg were draped across him, and Tim slid in on the other side, spooning me. I had never felt happier or safer in my life. Before long we were asleep.

A couple hours later, around 1:00ish, I awoke to feel Tim's strong hand gently caressing my breasts. My nipples perked up well before I was fully awake, and I reached back to feel his cock begin to stiffen. It got harder at the brush of my fingers, and without warning, my cunt was full of thick, solid meat. The unexpected sensation made me grab a handful of Paul's chest hair, and he was instantly awake. I groaned softly as my eyes rolled back in my head. I know Paul saw it and became aroused, because he took my hand from his chest and slid it down to his now-hard member. I wasn't sure I was ready for more just yet, but I didn't much care. One thing I did know was that I wanted it. Tim got up on his knees and maneuvered me to mine, entering me again from behind. Paul got up on his in front of me and took my head in his hands.

"Suck Paul's cock," my ex-husband whispered. I really didn't need to be told to, so I wasted no time in doing exactly that. As I took Paul in my mouth, his hips slowly rocked back and forth in perfect opposition to my lips. I tried to stroke him with one hand as I sucked, but I was still a little weak from earlier. I needed both hands for support. Damn, I wanted to stroke his cock. He loved it when I twisted my fingers around him whenever I was sucking him. Tim pushed me away suddenly, and Paul instinctively moved to his back in the middle of the bed. I straddled him and placed my hands on his chest, my moist pussy just above his rod. Slowly I lowered myself down, until he was buried balls-deep in me. Imagine my surprise with what happened next.

I felt the head of Tim's cock pressing against my cunt lips. The same cunt lips that were already full of cock. I didn't think he'd do it. I was wrong.

HOLY SHIT!! I was surprised at how easily he slipped into me, but I was more surprised that he did it at all. In an instant, my pussy seemed to be filled beyond its limits, two fat cocks buried deep and fucking it in time with each other.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh..." I groaned. Once again I felt like I was being split in two, far more than I had been earlier that night. I couldn't fucking get enough of this!

"Oh, god, yes...fuck me. FUCK ME!!" I started screaming. They were pounding away at my tight cunt in perfect rhythm, stretching it to the breaking point. I pushed back against them with each stroke. Over and over, they brought me to the edge, and slowed down just enough to back me away from it. Over. And. Over. Repeatedly, they brought me just shy of the point of no return. The torture was exquisite. Suddenly they began fucking me harder and faster than either of them had all night. I knew they were about to cum, and I was right back at the edge myself.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," I moaned, and no sooner had I said it, I did. My cunt squeezed as wave upon wave of my climax rippled through me. I buried my fingernails in Paul's chest as my orgasm washed over me, and my body bucked against their thrusts. The muscles in my hole squeezed hard and pushed both my men over the edge. I could feel them both tense up, and they unleashed their hot, liquid fury deep into me simultaneously. I buried my face in Paul's shoulder as they unloaded. I couldn't take any more, and by now, I'd had enough...or so I thought. My body had other ideas, as one final wave of orgasm coursed through my cunt. Tim slipped from me and fell to the side with his arm across my back, as I collapsed onto Paul. All three of us were spent.

We awoke in the same position hours later when the first rays of sunlight streamed into the bedroom.

Rendezvous

Samantha was standing nude in the bathroom, putting the finishing touches on her makeup and admiring her soft curves. In her early 40s, she was still quite the stunner. Her large, round breasts were still fairly pert, with dark nipples and a splash of freckles across them. Her thick, dark hair flowed down across them. She hated to admit it, but damn, she still looked good. It was a shame her husband didn't notice anymore. His loss, because she knew of someone who did notice. Too bad he lived five hundred miles away. No matter. He was in town, and she was going to see him. She finished in the bathroom and made her way to the bedroom where she selected a tight pair of jeans, the kind that really showed off her heart-shaped ass. She also pulled out a lovely purple sleeveless button-up and set it on the bed on top of the jeans. From her underwear drawer, she pulled out a pair of black lace string bikini panties and put them on. She decided against a bra, something she rarely did.

12