Troublemakers

Story Info
A visit to his sister gets them into 'trouble'.
2k words
4.21
260.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmah
Emmah
638 Followers

My sister and I were just sitting around and talking as we often did. I had come to visit for the weekend. It was a hot sticky day and she was wearing a tight tank top that was cut off a bit above the waist. That kind of thing can make small boobs look big. It made her big ones look huge. I couldn't help staring and when I told her she looked great today she laughed and said, "Do you mean 'they' look great today"?

I said, "Both."

Darla was never what you would call 'conservative' in the way she dressed or in the way she thought. I was glad now because I could say anything to her. When we were in school it was a different matter.

"You know Darla, I never told you this but 'those' caused me lots of trouble"

"What do mean Billyboy?"

"Do you remember for a few years how many fights I used to get into in school?"

"I should, mom was up to the dean's every other day."

"Well most of them were because whenever you'd go by, the guys made remarks. Every time you were on stage in the auditorium for the flag salute or a concert or play, I'd hear about it. Some didn't know you were my sister and would say something like: "look at the knockers on that one, or how'd you like to suck on those"? Even if they knew me I still heard things like "your sister is looking good today." I knew what they meant.

Darla was amused. "After a while I remember the fighting stopped; did they stop teasing you?"

"No but I realized they were right. You did have a great pair so why fight about it? I've got to admit it, as I got older I even enjoyed talking about you with them. Steven has been obsessed with you for years. I don't know if you noticed but whenever he came over it was mostly to get an eyeful of you. He still doesn't shut up about your body."

"And what did you say, my randy kid brother?" (She's all of ten months older than me and still calls me 'kid')

"I said then what I say now; you're a foxy lady with boobs that anyone would give a week's pay just to look at."

"All right" she laughed, "Pay up." She lifted her top and brassiere in one motion and there were the most beautiful tits I'd ever seen inches from my face. She laughed but I didn't. With her arms up that way her large nipples pointed straight out.

"They're perfect" I said.

"You should have seen them when I was young she said wistfully." (She's an old lady of twenty seven)

Before she could cover them I took one in my hand and started sucking on the nipple. She didn't stop me. "That feels too good Billyboy; you better stop before we get into trouble."

I took the other tit into my hand and said, "I love trouble"

We started kissing and then her hands were all over me. This is the part where I usually wake up or I'm shaken from my fantasy - but I was holding my sister's pretty tits in my hand and she had her hand in my crotch.

I looked at her face and it wore an impish smile. It's a smile that makes her look like the teenager I remember. I kissed her smile and she said "Well baby are we going to do this thing"?

"We sure are D." (She was D or Big D to me)

"I'm all grimy she said, how about a shower?"

I wasn't about to refuse. Seeing her completely naked took my breath away. Her curves and angles drove me to distraction. She was still laughing and playing around but my dick was getting serious. She grabbed the soap from the sink and handed it to me. She got in the shower stall and took the bar that was there and said, "well come in silly we can't soap each other from out there." Soap each other we did.

I could have gotten off just sliding over her big globes but duty called. My slippery fingers found her holes and her clit. I'm glad she didn't linger long on the cock that was growing by the second because I would have been 'done'. She rinsed us off and shut the water. It was a short shower; just long enough to make me crazy.

If I thought we would dry off before going into the bedroom, I would have been wrong. She took my hand and we dripped our way to bed. We drank each other dry.

I licked and sucked the water off her boobs while she did the same for my nipples and cock. She always knew when to stop and move on to other areas: just when I was about to come.

I was ready. I started positioning myself to enter her. She stopped me. "Not so fast my young Don Juan. I haven't decided if we're going to get into that – or to be more precise if you're going to get into me."

What was I hearing? To come this far – and then not to come? To quote Mr. Bill OOOH NOOO. "D" I said, "you cocktease."

"She laughed, don't worry baby. I cock tease but I also cock please."

She opened her mouth, stuck out her long tongue and laid my dick on it. She let her tongue lick the bottom of my shaft until she was sure I was reasonably insane and finally took me into her mouth. The relief was amazing; I thought she was going to leave me out in the cold forever.

Once she started, there was no holding her back (who was going to hold her back – me?) She enjoyed what she was doing to me. The more I moaned, squirmed and reached for her tits, the deeper and harder she licked and sucked. It felt so good I wanted to hold out forever. I held out another three minutes. Shot after shot of cum came out of me and into her mouth. She licked me clean and took so long to do it I was almost ready to go again. I grabbed her big tit and started playing with the nipple and she laughed and said, "No, no baby we're through for now."

Boy did I want more but I figured that what I got was a lot better than nothing. Now I had to figure out how to get into her pants. I wasn't even sure if she was turned on or just doing it for kicks - until later when I heard her masturbating twice in an hour.

That night we decided to go out for dinner together and when she came out dressed like a wet dream I said, "Big D you look spectacular" and I reached for her.

She wasn't buying. She laughed and wagged her finger at me. "Na, na, na" she said. Damn, we were back to square one. A few hours back she was blowing me and now a cheap feel was out of bounds.

On the way to dinner I tried the 'heart wrenching' approach. "Darla my heart is aching for you; I can't go on like this… if I don't have you…I don't know what I'll do."

She looked at me, burst out laughing and gave me a slap to the back of my head. I burst out laughing too. Oh well nothing ventured…

We had a nice dinner and she said, "I have an idea: I'll go over to Shooters and then you come in and try to pick me up like you're a total stranger." She winked at me and said, "Maybe you'll get lucky."

It was crowded, hot and she had a guy buying her a drink. I hate bars and if I picked up two girls in a bar in life it would be a lot. What the hell was I doing here? Then I looked over at D's 'troublemakers' and I remembered. I made my way near her and could hear the guy hitting on her. He was in his late thirties and looked like he worked out. He was telling her about his yoga and what it had done for his sex life. D glanced over at me and smiled. I smiled back and said, "How're you doing? (With brilliant repartee like that, you can see why bars are 'me') Her friend shot me a 'get the hell out of here look'.

"I'm Darla" she said to me "and this is Mark."

"I'm Bill" I said, "How about that, we all have four letter names." (Can I come up with them or what?)

D laughed as if I'd said something funny. The guy looked perplexed and she said, "Why don't we all get a table"? Ok it was going to be a duel for the best pair in the place.

We sparred for a while and then D had a suggestion. "I'm getting horny" she said. "Each of you tell me why I should go home with you and the best story gets me. Mark you go first."

At first he was a stuttering fool but he warmed to the task. He told Darla what a great place he had and began describing his prowess as a lover. It took him ten minutes to paint the picture of him peeling her clothes off and then doing all the things I wanted to do with her and a few things I would never have thought of. When he was done (with a smug 'top that' look) I whispered in Darla's ear, "What the hell are you doing"?

She laughed uproariously and said, "You win Bill; let's go." We left him with his mouth open.

We laughed all the way home. She said with tears from laughing so hard, "That guy is going to wonder for the rest of his life what the magic words are that can get a woman into bed that fast."

When we got home, we kissed a bit and D got serious. "Listen baby boy, I know we could have some fun together but I don't want to ruin what we have because that's even better than sex." (There's something better?)

I gave her the equivalent of the 'I'll respect you like crazy in the morning' routine but I really did know what she was talking about. We decided to do a one time test run and I promised to accept her decision gracefully and return to 'normal' whenever she thought we should.

We had some wine and got to 'work'. Actually we both liked Mark's scenario and used most of it. (We left out the bit with the spatula – couldn't find one) We took an excruciatingly long time to undress but it was worth it for the buildup. By the time I had the 'troublemakers' in my hands, I was on the ceiling. They were so full, they seemed swollen. It was wondrous to finally fondle, lick, and suck on them for as long as I pleased. I pleased for a long time. D was content to let me play. (I'm thinking of calling her Double D from now on)

By the time we finally got to the really good stuff we were both leaking and dripping. By 2:00 am we'd both come twice. By 4:00 we were sore. On the last go-round before falling into an exhausted sleep I pushed so far into her I thought I'd come out the other side. D loves to laugh but we were into some serious screwing and all she was doing was moaning. I wasn't far behind. She wrapped her arms and legs so tight around me during those last thrashings, I couldn't breathe. We found each other's rhythm and brought each other off with triggering touches and words. When we were done, we were done.

This was eleven months ago. We've gone back to talking and laughing and being friends. Oh, and the 'troublemakers' still get me into trouble – every night.

Emmah
Emmah
638 Followers