Troublesome Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her I had to get to work and she walked to the kitchen for the check. When she returned I was dressed. She handed the check to me and said, "I'll be here at 5 if you want to do it again."

I could think of little else for the entire day. I left work early to stop by the bank to deposit the check and had to make a split decision. Turn right and see Diane or turn left and go home. I turned left. When I got home my wife told me Diane had called because there was a problem with the air conditioner. My wife laughed suggesting that I should have listened to her about the rental property. She thought it was perfectly hilarious. I of course knew how much was really at risk.

When I got to the door I resigned myself to anything but penetration. That was my line, no intercourse. I wouldn't cross that line. Diane kissed me on the lips in a very casual way and I kissed her back lightly. She took my hand and led me to her room. She asked, "you didn't think I was going to let you go that easily." Then she handed me a present wrapped up with a big red bow. I opened it and much to my surprise I found a strap on harness for a man. She called it a male penis extender. She wanted me to wear it instead of using the dildo.

There was no way I was leaving without trying it out, but I didn't want her to know that. After some back and forth I agreed to wear it. She helped me put it on, it was hard to do since I was already aroused as I tried to get it on. I could barely fit my penis inside of it, having to use KY jelly to get it on. Finally we got it on, and I stood there naked with a 9 inch male penis extender over my already erect penis. How was this okay? How was this not cheating?

Diane wanted to get on top so I laid down on the bed and let her straddle the strap on. I had imagined Diane on top of me. Her hips over my cock, her belly, her massive tits hovering over me as I fucked her. I had a huge smile on my face as and she commented, "you are having fun aren't you? Let me know when you are ready, we can take off the extender any time." Diane got into it riding faster and faster. I had to hold her and my hands began exploring her body. First her sides, her back and finally after she said, "go ahead squeeze them" I held her tits. She leaned forward and kissed me. The motion and the pressure caused me to ejaculate inside of the extender. I didn't want Diane to know I had ejaculated so quickly. I started to get soft, but the extender wasn't going anywhere, Diane had no idea. She was about to climax and she asked me to tell her that I loved her. She said, "hurry, just say it before I cum, tell me that you love me." I leaned forward and whispered, "Diane, I can't".

Diane collapsed on me as she finished. I had to get the strap on off -- it wasn't terribly comfortable. Once I got it off Diane offered to help me get off, she didn't know I had already had an orgasm, but I wasn't going to refuse. I laid down on my back and instead of giving me a hand job or a blow job she climbed on top of me again. I told her I couldn't but she told me not to worry. She began rubbing her vagina up and down the length of my penis. Slowly at first, but with lots of pressure. Her entire weight was on me, her breasts pressing against my chest. It felt good, but I told her she had to stop. She contended that it wasn't any different than using her hand or mouth. She was right in a sense and it wasn't intercourse. I told her I was about to cum and she shifted forward and instead of pressing against myself, my penis stood up against her bottom. My semen flowed down the crack of her bottom and eventually over her vagina. She then let my penis down and continued to rub her vagina over it, my semen rubbing into the slit.

Looking into my eyes she began kissing me. We kissed passionately until I was hard again. She moved forward slightly and the tip of my penis pressed against the opening of her vagina. She squeezed her legs and the tip slipped just inside of her. She stopped kissing me and whispered, "you are inside of me." I pushed her back and she said, "don't stop, take me all the way, make love to me." I told her I couldn't, I drew the line at intercourse. I just couldn't do it.

I dressed and ran out of the house. When I got home I explained that I had to call the HVAC guy and waited for him to come.

On Thursday morning I got ready for work, but instead of heading into the office I drove to the rent house to see Diane. She wasn't ready for another strap on experience, but she was willing to help me get off. Like clockwork we undressed and went to her bedroom. I laid down on the bed and she climbed on top of me. She was already wet as she slid her vagina up and down the shaft of my penis. She was getting to know me pretty well and just before I was about to cum, she slid forward. I thought she was going to repeat what she did the night before, but instead she let the tip of my penis just inside of her vagina. I was about to say something when I ejaculated inside of her. It was amazing. Something inside of me clicked when I realized what was happening. It took all of my willpower to not jam my cock straight into her. Diane squeezed the tip of my penis with her vagina sucking in my semen. She looked at me and said, "you are cumming inside of me!" I hadn't realized she could feel it too, I guess that made sense. She wasn't angry or concerned, instead she seemed thrilled. I didn't dare move. I didn't pull away because I didn't want to stop, I didn't push forward because I didn't want to cross the line I had drawn. Diane began kissing me and I kissed her back, my body completely still, the tip of my penis inside of her. My semen inside of her. I felt something, I was falling in love with Diane.

After work I stopped by again and she wanted me on top. Spreading her legs I pressed my penis against her and began rubbing it into her slit. As I got closer and closer to ejaculating I found myself wanting to cum inside of her again. I pressed the tip just inside of her cunt and sent my semen flowing inside of her. She moaned as I did. I pressed a little farther inside of her this time, but just a little.

That night I got home and my wife wanted to have sex once again. Diane was handling all of my sexual needs, but I knew my wife had needs as well. I focused on helping her have an orgasm without climaxing myself. I would keep my word to Diane.

Diane would periodically ask me if I was keeping my word not to cum inside of anyone else. She knew I was telling the truth, my wife wasn't getting any of my semen. In a strange way I was being faithful to Diane, keeping a commitment. Of course it was a commitment from a cheater, yea that's what I was a cheater. For more than two weeks I stopped by after work and we repeated one or more of the scenarios. Sometimes with the extender, sometimes without, but in every case she let me fill her pussy with my semen. I loved filling her. I kept telling myself it wasn't intercourse. It was just stimulation. Diane kept wanting more and more. Sometimes we would meet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. What we hadn't done was spend the night together.

The opportunity came one week when my wife had to go home to stay with her sister who was having surgery. She would be gone for three days. Diane made sure the kids were staying with their father and we planned to spend Friday night together. Diane wanted to stay at our house and I didn't really mind.

She showed up Friday afternoon and we had our usual 'stimulation' activities, but instead of leaving we spent the night together. The next day we acted like a couple. We got up, had breakfast, got dressed and headed out to the mall. She shopped for a new dress and helped me pick out a few new dress shirts for work. We ate lunch and then caught an afternoon movie, holding hands and necking throughout. We went home to shower and change into evening attire and headed out for a romantic dinner and dancing. Diane and I had a little too much to drink and I didn't feel like driving home so we checked into a nice hotel across the street.

We checked in as husband and wife and Diane whispered into my ear on the elevator ride that she wanted to be my wife, that she loved me. I kissed her instead of saying anything.

That night we undressed and climbed into bed and it felt right. It didn't feel like cheating anymore. We fondled and kissed each other. The day was perfect. I began rubbing my penis against her vagina, but each time I made a full stroke Diane arched her back, moaning as she did. Her body was begging me to penetrate her. If I wanted to I could easily slip my penis inside of her and make love to her. I wanted to. Our eyes met as her back arched slightly once again and instead of sliding passed the opening of her vagina, I pressed the tip inside slowly, but I didn't stop. I kept going until I was all of the way inside of her. Our eyes were locked, but neither one of us said a word, I guess we thought that if we said anything it might ruin the moment.

We made love slowly, but purposefully. Diane managed to have two or three orgasm before I came inside of her. We laid in each others arms, completely awake for hours until we made love again and again. By three am we were spent and fell asleep. Again in the morning I made love to Diane again. Diane left that morning and we both knew our relationship had changed.

Diane and I began seeing more and more of each other. I would take her out two or three nights a week. I stopped coming up with excuses, I just told my wife I had appointments. I stopped caring if she found out, maybe I wanted her to find out. Ironically, she never did. I took Diane on business trips to Vegas, Paris and Tokyo. More and more of my business associates thought Diane was my wife. My boss had a house party and instead of my wife I invited Diane. I introduced her as my wife to everyone there. Diane didn't mind.

One afternoon Diane and I were at the mall and we ran into my mother. It was strange, but instead of saying anything she introduced herself to Diane. The three of us even had lunch and by the end of the meal my mother pulled me aside and said, "I really like her."

Six month after the first night we made love Diane was pregnant. She was devastated. Of course she thought she was too old for another baby, but I told her it was conceived in love and we should raise it together. Diane broke down in tears as I knelt down on one knee and offered her an engagement ring. My divorce was final one month before the baby came.

12