Trouser Snake Returns

Story Info
Silly teens get a party in their mouths.
13.8k words
4.49
354.3k
337

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,019 Followers

"Are you sure its fun, Daddy?"

"Its lots of fun, honey. Kids did it all the time when I was your age."

"Do you think my friends will like it too?"

"I'm sure they will."

"Okay, I'm coming out. Don't laugh, Daddy."

Bernie sat in the kitchen chair -- his favourite chair for a couple of days now -- and watched as his daughter Hayley stepped from the hallway into the room. She was a stunning girl, standing at six feet tall, with a wave of thick blonde hair down her back. Her serious expression made her look even cuter, with a slightly pouted lip and big blue eyes. Below that her body was simply incredible, long long legs and arms tanned a luscious shade, narrow hips and a muscular ass, big firm breasts that stuck out jauntily from her chest.

Hayley looked at him nervously, then down at her costume. Bernie had driven into town that morning to buy it from a special costume shop he'd seen once before, then spent the rest of the morning convincing Hayley that a costume party would be lots of fun. Eventually she had agreed and he'd got her to model it for him.

He felt his mouth fill with spit as he looked at her. Her glorious body was mostly naked, which was thrilling enough. The 'costume' was marvelous though, just as he'd hoped. On the bottom she was wearing a tiny white g-string, the strap almost invisible so it looked like a little white triangle floating between her thighs. Her generous breasts were held up by a white push-up bra that squeezed piles of cleavage out its top. Over her shoulders he could see the fluffy white wings strapped to the back of the bra.

His cock throbbed hard. Bernie fought it down, not wanting Hayley to see an erection, not just yet. He had stripped down to just boxers after coming home, enjoying being nearly naked with her. She didn't even seem to notice it now.

In truth, Bernie was a bit nervous. He had a plan, but it was madness. Sheer madness.

"Turn around, honey," He said. "Show me the back."

Hayley smiled and turned on the spot, displaying her firm round buttocks to him. They made him think of the curves of a peach. God, he mused, last night I was fucking that ass. Not even twenty-four hours ago. And she hasn't been eighteen for a week!

Bernie couldn't control his cock anymore, it had stiffened up fully in his boxers. All he could think of was the sensation of stuffing it in his daughter's ass that previous night, of the way his cum had filled up her anus and ran back out.

"How do I look, Daddy?"

"So tight." He murmured.

"Daddy?" Hayley asked, turning around again.

"I mean, very nice, honey," Bernie scrambled, almost panting. "You're my little angel."

She beamed, bouncing on the spot with happiness. It did amazing things with her squashed cleavage.

"Here, come sit down here, honey." Bernie vacated his seat and ushered Hayley into it, still smiling broadly. God, he was amazed at how hard her body was, her stomach barely wrinkled even when she sat down and leaned forward to stop her wings getting crushed on the seat back.

His daughter was smiling up at him, waiting with total trust. He couldn't help staring down the front of the bra, at the squeezed-together swells of her tits, though Hayley didn't seem to notice it. Bernie was shorter than his daughter by an inch, with a frizz of black hair around his bald forehead, slightly protruding eyes and a big nose. Until recently he had been quite a depressed man, but a few days earlier something amazing had happened. He had finally taken control and got what he wanted.

Smiling to himself, Bernie pulled his boxers down over his cock. It swung free in his daughter's smiling face.

"Sorry, honey," He said. "But its time to suck Daddy's penis."

Hayley looked up at her father, then down at his swollen, twitching penis. It was so close, she could smell the scent of venom coming from its tip. She smiled to herself as she felt a wave of pure, familial love. She felt closer to her father than she ever had in her life.

Never had she thought she would save her father's life, but that is exactly what she had been doing every day for the past three days. On Wednesday, on the same day she discovered their existence, her father's trouser snake had bitten him on the penis and only she had been able to suck out the poison. So far she'd had to suck out the poison six times, each time feeling the heroism of what she was doing. No-one else could know, her Daddy said, but she knew Jesus would be proud of her.

Never had she thought she could go to her father with a serious problem. But when that horrible boy kissed her, she knew he could help. Which he definitely did, coming to the rescue with a pregnancy test that had proven she was still safe, that had set her mind at ease. Sure, it had been a bit uncomfortable putting his penis in her bottom, still it was a small price to pay for peace of mind.

Hayley took hold of her father's thighs to steady herself and opened her mouth wide, lowering her face onto the big swollen penis until she felt it slide between her lips, carefully keeping her teeth off it as it slid across her tongue, right to the back of her mouth. It was amazing, she thought, that every man had this big thing attached to them. What was it for?

She started bobbing her head in the method she knew drew out the venom, sucking hard and sliding the penis in and out of her mouth, never letting it out completely. She looked at her father's big stomach as she did it, worrying about his health. His hands came down her front and started helping her, massaging her chest where the costume made it stick out. She felt him insert his fingers into the crack between her breasts, wiggling them in a way that almost tickled, before resuming squeezing and wobbling her.

Bernie was having trouble not shouting with joy as he groped his daughter and felt her sweet mouth squeezing and sucking him. He would never get sick of it, he knew. God, it was so wet and hot --

The phone rang on the counter next to him. Reflexively he released Hayley's tits and likewise she pulled away from his cock, looking up at him with a string of drool between her lips and his cockhead. Damn, he thought, he would have to answer it. He put a hand on his daughter's shoulder to keep her there, then picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He said.

"Oh Bernard, you know I don't want you answering in that sloppy way." His wife Freda said.

"Sorry, dear." He replied, his spirits sinking already.

"I was just calling to see about Hayley's party," Freda said. "Plus I want to tell you about all the good work we've been doing here."

His wife was on a tour with a Church group.

"Is it Mummy?" Hayley asked, his cock just touching her cheek. As Freda started going on about Bible readings, Bernie took hold of Hayley's head with his free hand and steered his cock into her unresisting mouth. His wife's voice droned on in his ear, like the sound of a bug, as he started fucking their daughter's face, pushing it right to the back of her throat.

"Bernard, what's that sound?" Freda asked shrilly.

"What sound, dear?" Trying not to gasp.

"That glug-glug-glug sound? Is the drain playing up?"

Bernie eased off on his thrusting.

"Oh, its stopped now." Freda said, then continued with her lecture. Bernie was having great fun, he never thought it would feel so good to hear his wife's boring, insular prattle at the same time as her precious daughter's throat was being filled by his boner. Hey Freda, he had a berserk urge to say, I'm face-fucking our daughter right now. I'm balls deep in her throat. Last night I blew my load in her ass.

"Bernard, did you hear me?"

"Sorry, dear?"

"Oh, Bernard," Freda complained. "You sound terrible. I said I want you to supervise these girls tonight, is that clear?"

"Yes dear." His annoyance at Freda's tone made him shove into Hayley's mouth even harder.

"There's that sound again," Freda said. "Anyway, I want you to keep a close eye on them. And no boys."

"Of course, dear."

"You really sound strained, Bernard," She commented. "You need more exercise and prayer. Now I'd like to speak to Hayley, please."

Oh crap, he thought. He stopped his thrusting in surprise, his mind a panicked blank.

"Hayley?" He said dumbly, feeling her squeeze his thighs.

"Yes, Bernard, you remember our daughter? I'd like to speak with her."

"Just a sec and I'll get her."

Bernie made sure his palm was clasped tight over the receiver. Hayley was squeezing his thighs quite hard and making little sounds. When he looked down he realized he was still holding her head and he'd stopped thrusting when he was fully forward, only now feeling his erection curving into her throat -- it felt great but Hayley was obviously choking. He released her and she lifted off him, then gasped and coughed, her eyes red and wet.

"Sorry, honey," He said to her quietly. "But your mother wants to speak to you."

"Mummy?" She croaked, looking at his wet, hard cock. "But I haven't gotten the poison out yet."

"Well," Bernie's mind reeled. "Maybe there's another way you can do it. Take this off."

He gave her bra-clad left tit a quick squeeze. Bernie had to remember to keep his mouth shut as his daughter reached behind herself to unhook her bra, pushing out her bust towards him. She bit her bottom lip cutely as she fiddled with the hooks. Then she drew her arms around and slid off the underwear, the huge globes not even sagging a bit when released. His hands itched as he watched her place it on the kitchen table.

"Now lean back. Yes, like that. Stay still. Now here's the phone, remember not to tell your mother about all this with my snake bite or your pregnancy scare, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy, I don't want her to be mad."

Hayley took the phone off her father, smiling up at him.

"Hello, Mummy!" She trilled happily.

"Hello, Hayley," Her mother's voice said cheerily. "How are you?"

"I'm great, Mummy. Its my party tonight."

She started talking about her party with her mother, trying not to be distracted by what her father was doing. She was leaning right back in the chair and now he was straddling her, one leg on either side of her body. His big red penis bumped and slapped her hard stomach as he clumsily moved forward.

"So who is coming to your party tonight, Hayley?" Her mother asked.

"Miranda is coming. And Jacinta. She's the exchange student, Mummy."

"Where is she from, Hayley?"

"She's from Colombia."

"Oh, Colombia," Her mother said. "There's lots of good missions in South America."

Her mother started telling her about the missions. It was hard to concentrate. Her father had got himself so that he was standing over her ribs, like he was going to ride her. He had his penis in one hand and placed it in the middle of her chest, where it felt very hot and wet against her skin. Hayley stifled a gasp as his hands grabbed her breasts and pushed them together, his penis trapped between them. He said something that sounded like prayer.

"So only two girls, Hayley?" Mummy asked.

"Yes, Mummy," She said. "You said it had to be a small party."

"Yes, dear, small parties are what Jesus likes best."

It was hard to talk now. Hayley was getting jostled in her chair quite a bit. Her father was holding her chest very tightly and pushing his hips in the usual way, rubbing his penis between her breasts so she couldn't even see it, the penis was covered in her own flesh. As she watched in surprise, her father let her breasts move apart, then spat a big wad of saliva onto his penis, before squeezing her breasts together again and resuming his motion.

"What are you and your friends doing at your party?"

"Well, Mummy, we have some party games. Daddy said he has some games for us to play."

"Oh good, you do what your father tells you to, Hayley, alright?"

"Yes, Mummy."

Her father was squeezing her chest really hard, plus he kept rubbing his thumbs across the little knobs on her breasts, which made them feel all weird. His sick penis was like a hot bar buried in her chest, rubbing up and down really fast.

"Okay, Hayley, I'll be back in three weeks, okay? And I'll call you again soon."

"Okay, Mummy, I love you."

"I love you too, Hayley. You listen to your father, now."

"I will Mummy."

"Bye bye, Hayley, I love you"

"I love you, Mummy."

Her mother hung up. As soon as she lowered it, her father snatched the phone away and threw it onto the table. Hayley was forced down in the chair as her father lurched over her body, his legs squashed her chest, his penis roughly shoving against her lips. She cried out in surprise and the big hard penis cut her off, filling her mouth and intruding right into her throat. Straight away it started twitching. Hayley gulped frantically as the venom rushed out over her tonsils.

Bernie let out a wordless bellow of pleasure as he watched his daughter swallow the cum shooting into her throat. He could actually feel the end of his dick touching her throat and the force of the squirts of sperm splashing inside her. He was cumming so hard, like his balls were going to shoot out of his cock. Hayley's lips were stretched around the base, her tongue squirming under his length.

The orgasm drained away. Bernie pulled back so his cock wasn't in her throat.

"Keep sucking, honey," He said gently. "You're such a good girl."

Hayley smiled around the dick, her red eyes bright with happiness. Bernie watched in glee as his gorgeous daughter moved her head back and forth in her awkward position, the sensation lovely on his sensitive member. His long cock was softening and still he kept it in there, watching her lips.

"Keep sucking honey," He said. "Make sure you got all that venom. You're Daddy's little angel, honey."

Hayley made a noise of agreement through her full mouth.

"I think your party's gonna be great, honey," He said, moving his hips a bit now to slide his semi-erection around in her face. "Your friends are going to love it."

"Mmmm-hmm." Hayley said.

Jesus, maybe I shouldn't do my plan, Bernie thought. Maybe I've got all I need right here. There's no need to be greedy.

With that in mind, he played with his flaccid cock in his daughter's mouth for a good twenty minutes longer.

***

Holy shit, Bernie thought.

He was sitting at the kitchen table with Hayley and her friends, who had come for her belated eighteenth birthday party. He was dressed now in slacks and a polo shirt, looking every bit the respectable father as the two girls had been dropped off at his house.

First had been Miranda, Hayley's best friend. Miranda was a beautiful African girl who was very similar to Hayley, she played all the same sports and had a similarly athletic, big breasted body. Her skin was very dark brown and flawless, her hair long and black, falling to her firm round ass. Her big brown eyes were very cheerful and expressive. Much like Hayley, she was devoutly religious and parentally protected.

Bernie had never met Jacinta, though he had heard Hayley talk about her. She was shorter than Hayley or Miranda, with very tanned olive skin, long caramel brown hair and sultry bright green eyes. She stood out from the other two, as she was wearing makeup, as well as a tight midriff top and little denim shorts. Hayley and Miranda were dressed much more sensibly. In addition, Jacinta seemed unable to speak English, instead she spoke Spanish in a husky, sexy voice.

He had told Hayley to change out of her costume, not wanting to shock her guests and their parents. Now they had all ordered pizza dinner and finished eating it without the costumes being mentioned. Bernie had really thought he was going to abandon his plan, until he spent the time watching the three 18 year old girls smiling and talking. It was just too much. His cock was twitching in his pants.

"Hayley," He said in a break in the conversation. "Don't you want to tell your friends your surprise?"

"Oh!" She smiled broadly. "Yes! Guess what?"

The girls looked at her. "What is it?" Miranda asked. Her voice was like a purr, very sexy, Bernie thought.

"It's a costume party!" Hayley giggled. "And I've got costumes for everyone!"

"De qué estás hablando?" Jacinta asked. "Esto es tan aburrido."

Hayley nodded, smiling.

"Lets go in my room and pick some." Hayley said.

"Then come out and model them for me, girls." Bernie said quickly, trying to keep his voice calm. Giggling, the three girls all ran daintily out into the hallway to Hayley's room, though Jacinta looked confused. He could hear bumping and laughing as he sat and licked bits of pizza from his back teeth. Jesus, was he really going to do this? He touched his cock through his slacks and felt that it was already pretty hard.

The sounds of giggling and footsteps came down the hall. Bernie smiled broadly to himself as Hayley came through the doorway laughing, dressed in her tiny g-string and bra and angel wings.

"Ta-da!" She cried, doing a little spin. Bernie felt his mouth fall open. "Oh, Daddy, you look so surprised! You've already seen mine."

"Uh, well, um, honey."

"So here's Miranda!" She waved her arms in a flourish.

Miranda came through the door and Bernie felt his cock harden further. The tall, ebony girl was dressed in a skin-tight bikini that was patterned like leopard skin, showing her muscular stomach. Her skin was the same delicious shade all over, the curve of her breasts were big and dark, luscious and firm. On her head was a headband with little pointed ears.

"I don't know, Hayley," She said, frowning. "This costume is a bit, you know."

"What?" Hayley asked. "Don't you like it?"

"Oh, no, its okay, its just," Miranda looked uncomfortable, glancing at Bernie. "Its just a bit small."

"No it isn't, silly!" Hayley exclaimed, giggling. "And here's Jacinta!"

The petite Colombian teen stepped into the room and Bernie had to restrain a gasp. Her sexy little body was barely covered at all, since she had chosen the most pornographic of the costumes he had bought. It consisted of a tiny hot pink g-string and hot pink nipple pasties, that only covered the tips of her perky breasts. The rest of her athletic, tanned body was exposed to his hungry eyes. She also wore an expression of bemusement.

"Qué clase de fiesta es esta?" She asked Hayley, who looked back blankly. "Vamos a tener sexo con este hombre gordo?"

She gestured in Bernie's direction, surprising him out of staring at her legs. Hayley smiled at Jacinta and nodded.

"Yes, Jacinta, Daddy did get the costumes, aren't they great?"

The little Colombian stared at her, pouting. Miranda was trying to cover her exposed beautiful body with her folded arms, looking very uncomfortable. Hayley seemed to notice their moods.

"Well, how about we play a game?" She trilled. "Daddy's got some games for us to play."

"I guess so." Miranda said. Jacinta just looked at them.

"So, what should we play, Daddy?" Hayley asked him brightly, bobbing on the spot with excitement, which shimmied her cleavage in a lovely way. Bernie licked his lips.

"How about this one?" He said and held up the box. It was the copy of Twister he had bought in the shop that day. Hayley actually clapped her hands in joy, whilst her friends just looked on glumly.

"I don't know if I can play in this costume, Hayley." Miranda said quietly.

"Of course you can!" She answered, taking the box from Bernie and getting started setting it up. Bernie watched her lovely body as she crouched and laid out the mat. She got up and gave the spinner to him.

"You can do the spinning, Daddy! Let's play!"

Bernie found himself having to stop himself from panting as he watched the girls play the game. Hayley was totally enthusiastic, forcing Miranda and Jacinta to follow her lead even though they didn't seem very interested in it. No-one was enjoying it as much as he was, though, as he span the little plastic arrow and declared the next color and body part, the lithe young bodies getting more twisted and pressed together in front of him. Under cover of watching the game he could stare at them all he liked, their firm buttocks and tits and lean muscular teenage bodies.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,019 Followers