Troy and Louisa... and Friends!

Story Info
Troy and Louisa's sex life gets unexpectedly better!
15.9k words
4.69
28.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This my second story and like the first it is quite long. I hope there are no major errors. Enjoy.

*****

Troy and Louisa ... and friends!

Troy leant over the naked woman lying asleep beside him. He smiled as he brushed a loose lock of long blonde hair off her face. I might just be the luckiest man in the world he thought.

"Happy anniversary Louisa baby," he whispered and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Troy then glanced to the other side of the bed, where another beautiful naked woman slept. Yep, definitely the luckiest man in the world.

It was Troy and Louisa's 24th wedding anniversary and they had celebrated this one the same as all 23 others. A good meal, some fine wine, and great sex. There was of course one difference this year ... someone else had joined the party.

Troy lay back between the two beautiful women. He couldn't help but smile again as he remembered some of the amazing things that had happened with Louisa over the years they'd been together.

She had been his childhood sweetheart, the first girl he'd kissed, the one he'd taken to the prom, and for the first 23 years of their marriage the only girl he'd had sex with.

They'd meet when they were both ten years old. Louisa had shifted into the house next door. Troy had his first encounter with her the day after she'd moved in. He'd been in his bedroom and as he looked out the window he saw someone climbing up the tree on the boundary between their properties. It was a skinny kid in blue jeans, a black T shirt and a baseball cap, they were heading through the branches towards his tree house.

The tree house was Troy's domain and no one could go in without his permission. He'd even nailed a large sign onto the front wall 'Keep Out - trespassers will be flour bombed'. The intruder from next door must have seen the sign and Troy was hell bent to let them know that the warning meant what it said.

He had raced down the hall and climbed out through the second story window which led onto the back porch roof. A thin plank bridged out from the roof over the lawn and into the side of the tree house. The plank was one of three entrances to his two story wooden fortress, the others being a knotted rope hanging from a branch behind the tool shed and a retractable wooden ladder that could be pulled up through a trap door in the floor.

He scurried across the plank and through the small hinged door. Quickly grabbing a flour bag bomb from his arsenal he flung open the shutter that covered the window.

"Trespasser!" he yelled at the top of his voice and hurled the flour bomb at the baseball cap which was only a few feet away.

The 'trespasser' got such a fright that they jerked backwards, lost their balance and fell fifteen feet to the ground. Luckily their arm took most of the impact of the fall, unluckily the arm broke.

Louisa had fallen back onto her own side of the fence and her cries for help resulted in her parents rushing outside. Troy meanwhile ducked down onto the treehouse wooden floor and pretended that he didn't exist.

Louisa went off to hospital and got an arm cast while Troy stayed in his fortress wondering whether he'd killed the new neighborhood kid.

Later that afternoon he got a stern call from his Mom.

"Troy William Jenkins! Get down here right now!"

Troy figured it was probably the victim being covered in flour that had given his guilt away. He was marched over to the neighbours and found himself standing in front of the other kid's Mom. At least he assumed it was the Mom because he hadn't had the nerve to look up into their face ... but bright red shoes and stockings kind of gave their identity away. Troy was told to apologize, which he mumbled looking at the red shoes. He was then told to apologize again, properly. He looked up and found himself staring at the face of what nowadays people would call a MILF. The neighbor Mom was drop dead gorgeous with long blonde hair and the nicest smile Troy had ever seen. After realizing he was staring Troy regained his faculties and made his second apology. He also started wondering, under the present circumstances, why was she smiling at him ... maybe she was a psychopath and was going to pull out a knife and stab him. He suddenly felt a cold chill down the back of his neck ... he took a step backwards and was about to turn and make a run for it.

"Thank you for the apology young man," she said still smiling.

Troy waited for the knife ... it didn't come.

"It's not the first time Lou has fallen out of a tree and broken something. But it is the first time it's been done with flour in the face."

"I really am sorry ... but he was trespassing." Troy replied gaining back some confidence. "I had a sign and all and ..."

"Troy! That's enough." His Mom interrupted. "You're already grounded for a month, don't make me make it two."

Troy looked back at the red shoes. Maybe the knife wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Why don't you go up and see Lou. It's the first door on the right at the top of the stairs. Your Mom and I can have a cup of coffee."

The red shoed Mom's tone was still friendly. "Lou's pretty impressed with the cast. You'll need to sign it," she added.

As Troy moved towards the stairs, his mother reminded him to apologize to Lou as well ... properly!

The first door on the right upstairs had a skull and crossbones flag pinned on it and someone had stuck large false eyelashes on the skull. Weird ... but kind of cool looking, Troy thought. He knocked on the door and waited.

After knocking a second time and getting no reply Troy opened the door and peeked inside. What he saw changed his life forever. Propped up in the bed was a girl, with a bright yellow arm cast encasing her lower left arm. Her eyes were shut and she had headphones on, her head was moving in time to some music coming from a walkman. Troy walked into the room and stood studying her from the foot of the bed. She looked about his age, her hair was shoulder length blonde and she had a cute nose ... in his opinion.

Suddenly her eyes opened and they stared at each other for a moment.

"You're the guy from the tree house, cool flour bomb idea, caught me by surprise. I'm Louisa, but everyone calls me Lou. Want to sign my cast?" She blurted out without taking a breath.

Louisa grabbed a felt marker pen from the bedside table and held it out in Troy's direction.

Troy was shocked that there hadn't been the slightest hint of anger or resentment in her voice. He reached out and took the pen and proceeded to sign her outstretched cast laden arm.

Now in the years to come Troy would always say that it was love at first sight for him. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Either way he had never looked at another girl the same way again.

Louisa however would always say that she fell in love with Troy a week later. It was her first day of school and she had earlier introduced herself to the class as Lou. Some of the kids had sniggered at the time, a girl having a boy's name. Louisa hadn't even thought about it as she'd always been called Lou. After school some of the kids corralled her on the way home and started to tease her. She'd retaliated and said something smart back. One of the bigger boys didn't like it and he pushed her. Louisa fell over, hitting her cast on the ground. The pain was immediate and she started to cry. The big boy was still laughing when Troy skidded to a halt on his bike, leapt off the seat and punched the boy in the face. The bully hit the ground hard and blood started to spurt out of his now broken nose. He squealed like a pig as he writhed on the ground.

"Who's next?" Troy turned and faced the others. His fists were raised and he was breathing hard. The others all backed away in fear. Some even took off running.

Troy helped Louisa up and picked up her school bag.

He looked down at the bully who was now sitting up ... blood streamed down over his face and hands.

"You're just lucky she's got a broken arm or she would have whipped you herself."

Louisa looked at Troy and thought that was the nicest thing anyone could ever say about her.

From that day on Lou decided she was to be called Louisa, and Louisa was in love!

As they grew older their friendship turned to romance and they officially dated. By the time they were seniors in high school it was obvious to both family and friends that Troy and Louisa would always be together.

Both of them were regarded as good looking. Troy was 5'11" and played a number of sports so his body was in good shape and Louisa at 5'5" inherited her Mom's good looks and a great athletic figure.

They were regarded as the perfect couple and since they'd been together so long almost everyone thought they were lovers. But at seventeen they were both still virgins. They certainly had the desire for one another but had made a promise years ago not to ...'go all the way'... until they were at least eighteen. The promise was made to Troy's Mom. She was a local police officer and the state law said the age of consent was eighteen and she did not want them breaking the law. Despite their raging hormones, a promise was a promise, and their parents were proud of the commitment to it. On the other hand both sets of parents knew exactly what would happen when they were both eighteen.

Troy was only a few weeks older than Louisa and finally turned eighteen mid-March. Louisa's birthday was the day before spring break. For the last few years they'd celebrated their birthdays together, it saved on family expense and meant a bigger party.

A week out from Louisa's big day Troy's Dad pulled him aside after dinner one night and said they needed to talk.

"Sit down son," he said indicating the spare chair in the den. "With you now officially being a man we need to have a chat."

Troy looked at his Dad and smiled. "Dad, If you're going to give me the birds and the bees talk, we had it when I was twelve remember?"

"I know, and it was one of the most difficult moments of my life if I remember rightly." He chuckled, and smiled back.

"So what's up then?" Troy quizzed.

"I want to talk about expectations. We all know that you've kept your promise to Mom ... in regard to ... you know."

"It's called sex Dad." Troy quipped still smiling.

"Alright, no need to be a smart arse. This is difficult enough already OK."

"OK. Sorry, I'm all ears."

"I just wanted you to be aware that sex is not always like it is in the movies ... especially the first time. I'm not saying it's going to be bad but just have realistic expectations OK. Like most things practice makes perfect. Your Mom didn't orgasm until ..."

"Whoa Dad! Information overload!" Troy winched.

"Alright, alright. I'm just saying if you don't go in with to higher expectations to start with then you won't be disappointed. OK?"

"OK.I get it."

"Good. And by the way, the practice is really fun." He grinned at Troy.

"Dad. Stop it OK. I get it." He grinned back. "Thanks. I'll take that info on board."

The next day Troy relayed the conversation to Louisa. She laughed out loud and said her Mom had given her the same talk.

"What are our folks doing? Do they meet over coffee and discuss our sex life!" Troy shook his head in disbelief.

"I know. I'm half expecting them to ask for a post coitus report. A thousand words double spaced on plain white paper." Louisa grimaced and then giggled.

They joked for the rest of the day about what they could write in a report. But for all their joking there was now a slight nervousness in their expectations.

Later that week the combined birthday party went off with a bang! About ninety friends, neighbours and family attended and they partied on until the wee hours of the morning. There were some nice speeches made and everyone had a good time.

The next morning as they were tidying up Troy and Louisa were asked to join their parents for a chat.

"This isn't going to be another 'birds and bees' thing is it?" Louisa asked rolling her eyes as they all sat on the deck behind her house.

"Not this time," her Dad replied smiling. "It's just we didn't give you a present last night, so we want to give you now. It's from all of us to both of you."

He stopped and handed an envelope to Troy, then continued talking.

"We know you've both been accepted to the same arts college next year, and we also know it's going to be an exciting time for you but it's also going to be challenging. New environment, new friends, hard work. So we've decided to make things a little easier for you to settle in."

Troy lifted the flap of the envelope and removed the contents. It was a set of keys. He held them up and looked a little confused.

"Keys?" Louisa said also confused.

"Yep, keys," her Dad replied straight faced.

"Com'on Dad. Keys to what?"

"Keys to your new apartment, just off campus," he responded with a grin.

Troy and Louisa looked at the group of grinning adults around them.

"Our apartment?" Troy finally asked still a little bewildered.

"We pooled our resources and bought a property by the college. We figured it would be a good long term investment and in the short term you guys could use it and save some money." Troy's Dad explained.

Before they could respond Troy's Mom held out another envelope.

"This is the second part of your present."

Louisa took the envelope and opened it up. It contained two airline tickets.

"We thought you might like to take a trip down there over spring break, to check out the apartment and familiarize yourselves with the area."

The two kids just sat there stunned, trying to comprehend what they had just been given. Finally they got up and hugs and thanks were given all round. It was quite an emotional time for them all.

"By the way your plane leaves in under four hours so you better get packed," Troy's Dad revealed.

Three hours later they stood in the airport saying their goodbyes.

At the departure gate Louisa's Mom whispered something in her ear. Louisa nodded in reply and followed Troy through the gate.

"What was that about?" Troy asked as they waved and walked away hand in hand.

"Mom asked if I'd packed the pill," she replied and smiled.

After the flight they caught a cab from the airport to the apartment building and were shocked at what they saw. It was a four story building and looked almost brand new. They went into the lobby and saw there was a concierge desk with a man sitting behind it. After explaining who they were the concierge offered to give them a quick tour of the facilities. Fifteen minutes later they returned to pick up their luggage with huge smiles on their faces. The complex came with a pool, gym and a sauna. Their apartment was on the fourth floor and came fully furnished. It was like an expensive hotel suite. The lounge and bedroom faced south and would get lots of sun and they even had a small balcony with views over to the university two blocks away.

For the next twenty minutes the explored every nook and cranny in the place and finally collapsed in a state of near euphoria on the leather couch. They slouched looking at each other, the smiles on their faces were even bigger now. How the heck were they going to get any work done with all this luxury around?

An hour later they had managed to unpack and decided to go out for a walk and get dinner. Strolling hand in hand through the campus they talked about the apartment, the college, and the future. They were also both conscious about what they weren't talking about ... bedtime!

They got back to the apartment after a nice dinner at a student hangout on the edge of campus.

"I'm going to take a shower," said Troy.

"Mind if I join you?" Louisa asked coyly.

"I think I'd really, really like that."

They undressed each other in the bedroom, taking time to enjoy the process. They kissed and touched between removing items and it became a game of alternate removal. They had seen most of each other's bodies before but this was different as they both savored the sight of more flesh being revealed as each piece of clothing hit the floor.

They almost didn't make it to the shower, as the kissing and caressing got more heated. Finally Louisa pulled Troy into the bathroom where they spent the next ten minutes washing one another under the hot water.

Back in the bedroom Troy sat on the bed while Louisa dried her hair. When she entered the room he drank in the beauty before him. Troy was speechless. Louisa was gorgeous. Her blue eyes sparkled in the light and her smile was radiant. Her pert breasts rose and fell with each short breath, the small dark nipples grew under his scrutiny.

Louisa couldn't believe how turned on she was getting from Troy just looking at her. She felt his eyes devouring her body and she could feel the heat between her thighs grow.

Troy finally stood and drew her close and they kissed passionately.

"Wow!" Louisa panted, as they broke the kiss, her legs felt like they were going to give way. She held onto him tightly her arms wrapped around his neck.

Troy pulled her in for another kiss, which was even more passionate than the first. Their tongues touched and they explored each other's mouths as they slowly moved to the bed and sat down, their lips still locked together.

Troy finally rolled Louisa onto her back, and began to kiss down her neck slowly inching his way to her breasts. His lips found her nipples and he circled them with his tongue, she giggled as the sensitive flesh tickled. The giggles quickly turned to moans as Troy sucked each taut nipple until they stood out hard and erect. Louisa's breathing was ragged and she could feel the wetness between her legs. She pulled Troy up and reached down between them, her hand encircled Troy's stiff cock.

"I want him in me ... I want him in me now!"

Troy was caught up in the moment and he lunged forward, thrusting his throbbing cock deep into her.

Louisa let out a loud guttural cry.

Troy pulled back thinking he had hurt her.

"God, don't stop!" She exclaimed, as her body pushed forward into his, her legs and arms wrapping around his muscular body.

Troy pushed back into her. He wasn't being gentle as he thrust again and again.

Louisa hadn't experienced anything like this before and as her head flung back into the pillow, the feelings grew to an intensity she didn't think was possible. She'd used a vibrator before so technically she wasn't a vaginal virgin, but her five inch purple piece of plastic didn't feel anything like what was inside her now.

When her rising orgasm finally came her whole body convulsed as waves of heat enveloped her entire body.

Seeing and feeling Louisa's release was way too much for Troy and he erupted, sending spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her.

Louisa wasn't sure if she had passed out but next thing she remembered was Troy lying on top of her. He held his weight on his elbows and his face was inches away from hers. His eyes were closed and beads of sweat glistened on his forehead. She reached up and pulled his mouth into hers and they kissed.

"If it gets better with practice then I don't think I'll survive," Louisa finally said as her breathing returned to some normality.

"That makes two of us babe," Troy replied smiling.

Later as they lay in each other's arms they joked again about what kind of report card they could give their parents.

"I just hope we haven't used ten years of pent up passion in one go," Louisa said smiling as she rested her head on Troy's chest.

"Not a chance baby," Troy replied kissing her on the head. "I reckon I've got plenty more where that came from."

"Hmm, is that right? Well I think I might just test you out on that," and she slipped down beneath the sheets. Moments later her warm mouth enveloped Troy's fast growing cock.