Troy and Tania Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like too?" Chris had continued.

"I..., I guess so; but I get by."

Chris had reached out and patted her arm. She found this reassuring. Their relationship had become increasingly tactile.

"But a kiss..., a kiss. What was I thinking?" Tania said aloud.

However her body refused to concur with her prudish mind. She separated her thighs as she recalled the kiss. Today they'd had a quiet, reflective conversation about themselves and how well they got along. Chris had told her how much he enjoyed her company and this had lifted her heartbeat. They'd both been sitting, but rose to rinse their empty cups at the same time, coming together by the sink.

"Of course we were going to kiss," thought Tania dreamily. "It'd been building for ages."

As natural as anything they'd both moved their heads towards each other. First, just a peck and withdrawal, maintaining eye contact, to check the other was on the same wavelength. Then a full passionate meeting of the lips, their tongues flicking together.

Tania had revelled in the surge of hormones this initiated and wrapped an arm around Chris' neck. He had moved a hand directly to rest on her buttock, the other to the small of his back pulling her into him. As she recalled his cock pressing into her bump, she gave a jerk.

Her movement caused Troy to stir. She went very still, her heart pounding. One hand rested across her taut breast, the other hovering above her extremely aroused pussy.

Troy rolled over and she waited for his breathing to resume its deep regular pattern. Tania recalled he had been very attentive this evening, which brought a pang of guilt. For a second she drew her hand away, but her desire was too strong and she immediately pushed her fingers back down.

Tania now closed her eyes and surrendered to her inner desires. The image of Chris and their shared kiss, pushing all other thoughts aside. She pinched lightly at her nipple and pushed a finger down each of her swollen lips. She raised her middle finger slightly so as to deny her clitoris, teasing herself. Up and down she moved her fingers, the tips soon slipping deeper to locate wetness, as her vaginal juices flowed forth. She moved this moisture around to lather her entire vulva.

Her breathing became deep and more accentuated. The ache in her pussy grew. She knew it was coming and tried her best to delay, revelling in the build-up.

Eventually, knowing the time was near, she dropped her middle finger into line with the others, in order to firmly massage her hard swollen pearl. Untouched for many months it was like a hair trigger alarm button, waiting to go off.

Tania's hand's tightened upon her breast and her pussy, as she felt the warm release radiate outward, down her thighs and up into her stomach. She let out a most restrained noise with all images of Chris or anything else, now gone in a wave of ecstasy. On and on she rode the wave.

Eventually the feelings began to die away and she regained control of her senses. She pulled her hands away from her intimate parts and became aware that she was bathed in sweat. She stopped to listen and heard Troy continuing to breathe in a deep, steady rhythm.

"Oh my god," she smiled to herself. "What an orgasm."

It was the most intense she could recall, with barely any touching of her clit. She continued to bathe in the feeling of satisfaction, placing her hand on Troy's flank. An automatic response to a need to touch a man, any man, right at that time.

"I hope he's not kissing anyone," she thought idly, but quickly dismissed the thought. "No, he wouldn't. Not old reliable Mr Howard, the school teacher. My Troy." Tania drifted off into a contented sleep.

12