Troy and Tania Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy then stood and moved to the door. He opened it and peered down the corridor, noting it was empty. This was not surprising given it was Friday. He then closed the door and manoeuvred a rubber door-stop into position. This was supposed to hold the door open, but Troy had decided to use it for the opposite reason. He kicked the door stop hard under the closed door and returned to his seat.

Anyone now looking to enter the room would not be able to do so easily, nor would they be able to look in. Troy took a large breath and called for Bailee, who had been watching him with interest.

"Come up and see me now Bailee," he said, in a firm Teacher voice.

Bailee came and stood in the same place as the day prior. Troy took a deep breath drinking in her scent. He had waited all day. He felt some desperation and decided to dispense with any pretence. He cleared his throat.

"Bailee I really enjoyed what we did yesterday," he began, wondering how she would respond. "Is she feeling guilt or apprehension, had it all been a joke to her?"

"So did I Mr Howard," she immediately replied, smiling down at him. She touched him on the shoulder with her small hand and he felt his cock stir.

"You look outstanding in that outfit."

"I've noticed you looking at me when I'm dressed for golf."

"I..., I like..." he stumbled.

"Don't worry; I like it when you look. But now I like it better when you touch. I loved your touch the other day Mr Howard."

"Bailee when we are alone together you can call me Troy."

There was a moment silence as they looked at each other.

"Would you like to touch me again Troy?"

---

Bailee knew her teacher wouldn't be able to resist. She had smiled inwardly when she first saw the flag on the door and again when he'd asked three pupils to stay behind.

She'd prepared by freshly shaving herself that morning and removed her panties prior to class. She had no doubt that Troy would want to explore further than yesterday and was pleasantly looking forward to him doing so. When he moved his hand behind her thigh, under the hem of her short dress, she knew nothing stood between his hand and her naked sex. That thought alone made her a little weak at the knees and she tightened her grip on his shoulder.

"That's nice," she said quietly, encouraging him. She felt his fingers roving softly around to her inner thigh.

As he touched her, Bailee felt a desperate need to kiss her teacher. She lowered her head to his hair, hoping he would look around. However, he merely looked away toward the door, clearly still somewhat distracted. Bailee had to content herself with breathing in his maleness and concentrating on his touch. His fingers began to trace higher between her legs. She knew her pussy would be getting moist.

Despite school having concluded for the week and all wanting to get away quickly, Troy was still worried about someone entering the classroom. However, his desire for Bailee began to overpower these concerns. He moved his hand higher; his fingers finding her flesh become increasingly softer. A thought went through his mind.

"I wonder if she's a virgin?" he thought dreamily. "Surely not."

That thought made him rock hard, his cock straining for release. His hand moved to the gap where her upper thighs widened, just below her pussy. He could feel the warmth emanating from her. Troy felt Bailee gently rotate her hips, as she released a long breath.

"My invitation to continue," he thought.

He moved his hand back and up to cup a buttock. He expected to find it encased in panties. When his hand encountered no such garment, only naked flesh, he looked up at her sharply. She smiled back, giving him the briefest eyebrow raise.

"Oh you naughty girl," he thought to himself, as he cupped her buttock and squeezed gently. He then began to alternate between buttocks, finding them small and honed tight by days of training on the track.

"Hmmm, that's nice," he heard her whisper. She stepped a couple of inches to the side opening her legs further. Troy knew what she desired.

Granting her wish he ran his fingers down her butt crack and slid them onto her vulva.

"Bald!" he said aloud, unable to contain his surprise.

"For you," Bailee lied.

She was shaven because Matt had told her to shave. She'd done everything that Matt asked of her and still got dumped by him.

"That bastard," she recalled bitterly.

"Are you alright with this?" Troy asked, jerking her back to reality.

"Yes, I like it. Please don't stop," she answered honestly.

She felt Troy rub his fingers up her puffed lips, pulling back just before he met her clitoris. He repeated the action and on the third pass he slipped his middle finger between her inner lips to sit at her entrance. Bailee felt faint and lent fully on his shoulder. Her nipples tingled, signalling the extent of her arousal.

To her relief he took the juices he had found and moved his wet fingers up to concentrate on her clitoris. He massaged the slippery button, continuing this for some time. Bailee now had her eyes clenched tightly shut, her mind moving to totally focus on the sensations she was feeling. By the time he returned to her entrance she was desperate for something inside of her. For a minute he hovered there. Finally, to her absolute relief, he slipped a long finger up inside her.

The sensation of Troy's finger entering her proved too much for Bailee. She was seriously aroused by his touch and smell. She began move her hips so as to slowly fuck his finger, without inhibition. She willed herself on. When he slid in a second finger and pressed his thumb against her back hole, she immediately crossed the point of no return.

Bailee felt it arrive and grasped his shoulder, placed her other hand on his thigh and braced herself. Her head buried in his wavy black hair, she shuddered, feeling that blissful warmth sweep out of her groin and through her body.

Troy felt her tight vagina pulsing, clinging to his fingers. Bailee let out a small mewing sound. He knew if anyone walked into the room at that moment, they couldn't help but recognise what was occurring. However, he didn't care. He had two fingers up inside a delectable young woman, so overwhelmed by the orgasm he was providing her with, that she couldn't stand up unassisted. He revelled in her loss of control, the snugness of her pussy, and the way she rocked her hips.

When she started to come down from the plateau, Bailee opened her eyes, lifted her head and found she was looking directly at Troy's reaction, straining in his pants. She felt an overwhelming desire to touch him there.

"It's only fair," she thought, moving her hand off his thigh and directly to his belt buckle.

"Bailee, please. No!" Troy said, looking quickly toward the door.

However he was compromised and made no move to stop her. He was desperate for her to touch him. He moved his fingers out of her and rested them on the back of her thigh. Her feminine scent filled his nostrils and inflamed him even further. He was like a bull that had sniffed the air and smelt the cow on heat.

"Don't worry we'll hear anyone coming," she replied, not at all convinced that they would. Her nimble fingers lowered his fly and extracted his cock.

"Ohh, it's nice," she said admiring his fully erect, circumcised cock.

Bailee used her thumb to gather some pre cum as lubrication, while her fingers began to stroke the top half of his pole.

"Oh Bailee, I can't ...you can't..., you can't do that..., I'll..."

"Relax and enjoy Mr Howard. You like my touch don't you."

"Oh god yes."

Bailee quickly moved her hand to her mouth and dribbled saliva in it before moving it back to his cock. Now she had lubrication and moved her hand up and down his length, lightly twisting her hand. Then she stopped abruptly.

"Mr Howard; Troy; I want to go under the table."

At first confused, it quickly dawned on Troy what this was code for.

"Oh Bailee, I'm not sure about that."

In answer she took a firm hold on the back of his head and turned it toward her. With one hand still grasping his pole, she brought her lips to his.

Troy closed his eyes and revelled in the moist softness of their first kiss. He felt her tongue dart forward to find his, before just as quickly retreating. He followed it with his own, much more aggressively.

Bailee didn't ask him again. She merely broke the kiss and pushed his leg wider, so she could slip into a kneeling position, between his legs. He knew what was going to occur and again he glanced quickly to the door.

When Troy looked back down he saw Bailee had moved her lips to within inches of his cock. She began to lightly blow on the head. The willpower to offer any resistance drained away. He relaxed and waited expectantly.

Bailee noted Troy slump in his chair, relaxing his muscles. She smiled, feeling completely in charge.

"Now he's desperate for my mouth around his cock," she thought. "Men; they're so weak."

She recommenced her hand movements on the lower part of his cock. She dribbled some saliva on the head. Finally she looked up at him.

"Oh dear God, those eyes," Troy thought looking down. "This beautiful young thing is about to put her lips on me."

"Can I put it in my mouth Troy?" she asked, letting her tongue slip out to theatrically moisten her lips.

"Please," was all Troy could manage weakly.

He watched his pupil maintain locked eyes. She licked around his knob, spreading saliva and pre-cum. She dipped it into his small hole, before extending her tongue to lick slowly up the underside of his shaft.

Now he was fighting to hold off his own orgasm. He wanted this to go on forever, but his arousal was such that he had to fight hard. He looked away, breaking eye contact.

Troy felt Bailee's lips move across his knob and then begin to slip back and forward across it.

"I wonder if this is her idea of a blow job?" he thought to himself, the pressure easing off just a little. "Just sucking on the head."

He glanced back down to find her still looking up at him with those innocent eyes. As he did so she moved her head forward and engulfed half his clock down to her twisting hand.

"Oh my god," he blurted out loud.

Pulling back Bailee let her tongue run along the base, as his cock came entirely out of her mouth with a plopping sound.

"You like that Mr Howard?" she asked smiling up at him, her head cocked to the side, like a puppy looking for reinforcement.

"Oh god yes," was all he could manage to gasp.

"Good," she merely replied, again moving forward to take him deep into her mouth.

This time Bailee did not stop. She took him in deeply and sucked hard in reverse, liking it when he moved his hand to the top of her head. She watched him shut his eyes and felt him swell slightly in her mouth. She knew what that signalled.

"Bailee," he said opening his eyes and looking down at her with alarm. "I'm going to..., I'm going to..., dear god."

Bailee made no effort to avert her eyes, take him out of her mouth or cease her hands movements. She continued to manipulate him mercilessly as she felt the first shot hit the back of her throat. She swallowed aggressively to drink down it down and watched with satisfaction as he threw back his head in ecstasy.

Troy could not believe that this young woman was taking every drop he had to offer. It didn't seem to faze her at all. When he finished she even went to his tiny slit and licked it clean, swallowing that as well.

"My god, I've hit the jackpot," he thought to himself. "I wonder how many other innocent looking little bookworms in my class can suck a man like that?"

While he watched he saw Bailee theatrically take a finger and wipe a little bit of semen that had slipped out of the corner of her mouth. She put her finger in her mouth then extricated it with another plopping sound.

She put his rapidly softening cock away and zipped up his pants. Then she slipped out and stood back up.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed it Troy," she said softly, kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh yes; yes; it was..., you were amazing. It was too much."

"Oh Mr Howard, you're so sweet, it was no problem. I loved it. We helped each other out today and I want to do it again in future. Can we?"

Troy was now very conscious of the surroundings. He looked to the door.

"Yeah sure; but not here Bailee. It's hard to relax. Can we go somewhere else?"

He saw Bailee smile and appear to consider the matter.

"On Monday I will go to the boy's athletic practice. Girls can go for extra practice if they like, but no others ever do; only me. I'll leave practice early and you follow me into the girl's locker room."

"I don't know about...,"

"There'll be no one else in there and if there is I will come out and warn you. Otherwise that's where I'll be next Monday, at 4.30pm."

Troy just nodded his head, then rose and went to the door knocking away the stopper. He watched Bailee move to collect her bag. She walked toward him and the door.

"I haven't even seen your breasts or body," he said quietly.

"Monday at 4.30," she said moving past him and slipping out into the corridor.

Troy watched her walk away and immediately felt weak at the knees. He went to sit down. He felt no remorse, no thought of Tania or his family. All he had in his head was Bailee Adams looking up at him; his cock buried halfway down her throat. Troy began to get hard again.

---

That evening Tania served the family wiener-schnitzel and jacket potatoes for dinner.

"The Harrison's asked us over for lunch after Church on Sunday," Tania mentioned to her husband over dinner.

"Yeah that'd be nice," he said, lamenting the fact that he would have to spend time with the boring Harrison's, while his young lover was off, doing who knows what.

Tania's thought's drifted toward Carl Harrison, a man she had never before viewed in a sexual light. She had to pull herself up abruptly when she began to imagine taking Carl's cock out of his pants and pushing her oiled breasts around it.

"Oh gee Tania, enough of that for now. You'll see Chris again in three days," she thought, biting her lip.

After the children were put to bed, the couple watched The French Lieutenant's Woman on TV, but neither of them was able to concentrate. They sat engrossed in their own thoughts. Side by side, yet never further apart.

12