Troy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back, hopefully rather more warmly. "Sorry, mate. I was just caught out by how frank your... er... invitation was."

He shrugged. "What's the problem? It's not like I need to dress it up romantically. I'm just asking if you want to meet up so we can have sex together -- nothing more significant than that. To me, it's as straightforward as asking if you'd like to join me for a round of golf or something equally innocuous."

I nodded. "Yeah -- it's the same for me, I suppose. I was just caught off-guard."

The waitress came back out from the kitchen and peered over at us, perhaps aware that one of us had asked for something but unable to remember what it was. Troy was probably wondering if I'd take the opportunity of the break in the conversation to evade his question.

After she had given up and gone back into the kitchen, I offered my reply.

"To answer your question: yes, I would. It'll be fun."

He nodded and said, "Good." He looked quite pleased.

Then he went on, "My preferred position would be for you to squat down over my face -- naked, of course -- so I can rim you from underneath and then for us to change places and for me to squat over you. Would that be okay?"

I nodded, trying to hide my continuing surprise at how direct he was being. To him, it really did seem that this was like discussing how we'd tackle a particularly challenging golf course rather than how he would prefer to lick my arse.

"I also need to make it clear from the outset that I'll expect you to orally pleasure my erection," he added. "Quite... er... extensively."

I shrugged. "I don't mind either way."

"You didn't seem too keen on it when we talked about," he went on, "but I think it's best that I'm upfront. With Justin, it seemed to me that another man instinctively knows what to do to another with his mouth... much more so than my wife or any other woman ever has."

"If you enjoy it, I'll be happy to... you know... open wide for you."

He nodded, satisfied by my answer. I'd clearly have to prepare for a fairly lengthy bout of cocksucking. He'd mentioned that he was 'quite well-endowed': I wondered how large his cock actually was and how forceful he'd be. He might be like the guy in the gents and would want to hold my head steady while he used my mouth as a masturbatory aid, frantically driving himself in and out of me. If he was built as generously as I was in the front of his trousers, I would have a job not to gag.

"What will you want me to do in return?" he asked as I took a sip from my drink. "I'd be happy to give you oral stimulation too, of course. I developed quite a knack for it in the tent."

I smiled. It was like we were finalising a business agreement. I wondered if he'd be pulling a couple of contracts out of his jacket pocket next.

"I don't really like the feel of a mouth down there," I explained. "Perhaps you could do something else for me?"

He nodded. "As long as it doesn't involve kissing -- I don't like the thought of doing that with another man. Justin never made any attempt to do it, and I was quite relieved."

I smiled again. "It won't involve kissing. I can promise you that."

A thought occurred to me and I ventured, "Maybe I could fuck you?"

He stared at me, hesitant, and I wondered if he didn't follow me.

"You know... up your bum?" I clarified, although I couldn't see how else we'd do it.

"I'm not averse to you penetrating me," he cut in, "I just have issues with you using the f-word to describe it. 'Fucking' is something I do with my wife. You're welcome to mount me anally if that's what you want -- I never found it especially painful when Justin did it -- but could we call it 'buggery' or 'sodomy' or something else?"

"Whatever... er... I mean, that's fine by me," I replied. I had been going to say, 'Whatever floats your boat,' but in view of Warren's glass-bottomed variety, it seemed in poor taste.

"With Justin," he went on, "I always saw it that we were using each other's backsides to pleasure ourselves. I never thought of it as fucking. We were, after all, two men who were doing it."

I nodded, happy to modify my language to suit him, although I'd never thought of the work 'fuck' as having either romantic or heterosexual connotations.

"In that case," I said, "I'll suck you off as long as you like, as long as I can use your bum for... you know... my own needs afterwards."

He smiled. "That sounds like a pretty good deal."

He glanced at his watch and wondered why she hadn't brought us the bill.

"Afternoon lessons start at two o'clock," he muttered. "I'm not teaching but I need to be back by then."

He called the waitress back and she had to ask us again what we'd food we'd eaten as she'd managed to lose our order. "I can't keep track of everything that's going on," she explained.

While she was using a calculator to work out how much we owed as the till wasn't working, Troy muttered quietly, "Is it okay if we meet up at your place? At mine, I'd be too concerned about my wife catching us."

I nodded my agreement. I could see how walking in on your husband lying naked on the marital bed licking up at another man's squatting arsehole might not be conducive to wedded bliss.

Troy explained that he had a free afternoon every couple of weeks and I thought I could probably engineer things at work to be able to meet him at around three as long as he gave me a few days' notice. I'd get Jake to have tea at his mum's that night so that he didn't get home to hear us noisily enjoying ourselves upstairs.

Troy seemed happy with that arrangement.

"Do you want me to shower before we perform?" he asked. "I only ask so that I can bring a towel and some deodorant with me."

Again I found myself marvelling at his business-like manner. I wondered if he was like this with his wife when they were planning out the next month's sex by synchronising their diaries.

"I'll be happy to take you as I find you," I said.

"Same goes for me. Don't feel that you need to match Justin's level of... er... indelicate hygiene, though," he smiled.

The waitress finally called over her best estimation of how much we owed and Troy got up to go and pay. I offered to go halves, but he told me to put my wallet away. "I'll be imposing upon your hospitality when we meet up. This is the least I can do."

While he was standing at the cash desk paying for our meal, I looked at his backside from behind. It was nicely round and filled the seat of his trousers rather pleasingly. I could see, vaguely, the line made by his underwear against his buttocks -- it looked very much like he wore briefs and I looked forwards to pressing my face into the back of them.

What would it be like to have him squatting over me so I could rim him, I wondered? He hadn't expressed surprise that Justin's arse had been hairy, which probably meant he might be abundantly hairy back there himself. That would be nice: the AA guy's arse crack had been a little smooth for my preference.

I wondered how he would taste. From the meal he'd ordered, he could well be vegetarian which might give his backside its own idiosyncratic flavour. I was certainly looking forwards to getting stuck in -- I could already feel my cock thickening up just from looking at him!

He dropped something out of his wallet and bent down to pick it up. His arse cheeks opened wide as his bum pushed out towards me, almost like he was inviting me to enter him. The hemline of his briefs pressed prominently against the material of his trousers, drawing the eye alluringly inwards towards the bottom of his arse-crack. Right where his tightly clenched hole would be... right where my tongue would soon be probing...

He groped around on the floor and his buttocks opened more widely. If only I could inhale his scent back there, I thought; if only I could kneel down behind him right now and press my face between those gorgeous cheeks. My cock hardened further and I adjusted it to a less conspicuous position in my trousers.

I stared at the hemline dividing the seat of his trousers; low down his scent would be strongest. 'I'll be fucking him there, soon,' I found myself thinking and then, remembering the issues he had with the f-word, corrected myself to, 'I'll be penetrating him there, soon'.

I wondered how he'd choose to take it: on all fours, like he'd received his mate's fraught attentions in the tent, or lying on his back with his bum pushed up by pillows. Would he call out as I slammed in and out of him, or would he just take it silently, being used to having to be discreet surrounded by other hikers close by in their tents? I could hardly believe that I'd soon be finding out...

As we left the coffee shop and walked back into the college so I could return to my car, Troy shared another of his sexual quirks with me, perhaps feeling that he ought to prepare me for our next meeting.

"I like very much the idea of climaxing over other men," he informed me as we reached the car park. "I fantasize about standing over a man and spraying my semen all over him. Do you enjoy doing that?"

I shook my head, not really understanding the appeal of doing such a thing. "I suppose I rather soaked the first man I had sex with... the one in the hotel. But that was by accident and I can't say I've really thought about it since."

"Which part of him did you climax over?" he asked.

"His back," I said. "But, like I said, it just sort of happened. Which parts of a man do you think you'd like to... well... spray yourself over?"

"I don't really mind," he shrugged. "His chest, his face, his back, his bum... I just get very excited at the thought of standing over someone and covering them in my seed."

I smiled, imagining if I had such a fetish. My ex-wife had always said my orgasms were disgustingly messy when I climaxed inside her -- it seemed she didn't know how easy she'd had it.

"I'm just telling you because if I find myself approaching climax, I'd like to stand over you and direct my penis towards you so I can release the bulk of my discharge over you."

"Is there anything you'd like me to do while I'm... er... getting covered?"

He considered the question before musing, "Well, I suppose you could smear it over yourself, like you would lather soap against your skin. Yes, I think I'd like to see you doing that. And, if you'd be willing, you could use it to lubricate your own masturbation."

I smiled, thinking of my old granny's adage that it takes all sorts. How right she had been.

Having located my car, I pulled out my briefcase from the passenger seat and fished around in it for the wodge of papers Cameron had given me. They were still there, in one of the more concealed pockets.

I handed them to Troy with advice to be careful with them.

He read the envelope. "'From a fellow butt monkey'?"

"I think it was supposed to be a joke."

He nodded. "I think it's quite apt. I rather like it."

Troy leaned forward to shake hands -- I wasn't sure why he felt the need for such formality -- and he said he'd call me next time he knew which afternoon he could take off.

"It might be next term," he said. "In January."

"That suits me fine."

As he walked off, it occurred to me that the next time we met, we'd have sex together. I'd get to see him naked and aroused, and he'd get to see me in the same state. I'd stick my face into his arse and taste his hole and then he'd turn around so I could fellate him and drink down his seed. After that I'd have my turn and bugger him on what was once my marital bed. As I did so, I'd smell his scent again -- strong and pungent -- and it would soon have me climaxing deep into his bowels.

It was an interesting prospect that I'd soon be experiencing intimacy with a guy I barely knew -- Jake's Assistant Principal who I'd just met for lunch -- and I felt my cock responding again at the thought of what was in store.

After getting into my car, I pulled out of the college to head back to work.

It occurred to me that I was going to be quite a busy boy come January. There'd be Guy to arrange a night away with, Duncan the AA man calling me up when he was in the area and now Troy to pencil in for the odd afternoon. That's not even mentioning the man Cameron was going to fix me up with at the end of that week: he and I might want some further time together.

I'd need one of those ticket systems they have at supermarket delis, I thought dryly. I'd have to set up a "We are now serving..." sign outside my bedroom door with a row of chairs, a selection of magazines and a few pot plants.

Oh and of course there'd be Debbie as well. I was almost forgetting her. I reminded myself that I'd need to make some time for her too.

===

Next story: How Do You Like It?

===