Tru Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A fantasy comes true with Trudy.
1.1k words
3.85
47.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time my sister came into thoughts during masturbation was around ten years ago. I was 23 which would have made my sister, Trudy 20. At first I would be in the middle of the whole process and she would pop into my head. Then, after a while she became the reason I started masturbating in the first place. Before too long I was wanking off to photos of my own sister and imagining myself fucking her.

This became a regular thing and as the urges got stronger I would start to wonder how it would be to actually do it. I mean to actually cross that line and fuck my little sister. Once, after a night out on the drink I bumped into Trudy on my way home. We had a small chat and I started to feel my cock get hard. Before we went our separate ways I remember leaning in and kissing her on the lips. I was very nervous and I'm sorry to say that although I let the kiss linger slightly longer than a brother should kiss his sister, I wasn't brave enough to push my tongue into her mouth. I really wanted to and I've always regretted not taking that extra step. Would I ever get the chance again?

Some years later we had a falling out. I hadn't spoken to her in nearly 3 years but after I had some trauma in my life which I won't bore you with, we began talking again. I started to wonder whether I would again get close enough to her to attempt to kiss her again. Well, I have a story to tell you.

Trudy had come to see me and we didn't waste any time at all in opening one of the many bottles of wine I had got in and beginning to reminisce. I needed the wine to give me the courage to make the impossible move over this large taboo and I needed her to be nice and relaxed so she would let me. Time started to get away from us, the hour was getting very late and although I was still excited at the idea of seeing my sister naked I was getting very tired and I could see that she was as well. I offered her my bedroom and said I would take the couch and we went upstairs so I could loan her a t-shirt to wear in bed. I gave her the shirt and then I went off to brush my teeth. I was also using the time to psyche myself up.

Mouth now clean I returned to the bedroom to find my sis in bed, my bed. I lingered for a while then sat on the bed. I was hoping she would offer me a place in my own bed but that offer never came so instead I lay down and mumbled something about being comfortable. She said I could stay so, trying to appear blasé I stripped down to my shorts and crawled under the covers next to her.

I was so close to her. I could feel the heat from her body and as I lay on my back thinking about nothing else but moving inside her. My cock has never been as hard as it was at that moment so I decided to go for it. I turned to my left and lent over her on some pretext of reaching for something and accidently on purpose rubbed my erection against her. I made sure she could feel it and then instead of pulling completely away from her I slipped my left arm under her to hold her in an embrace and I lay down on my side facing her. It's strange that the thing I remember most strongly from that moment was her familiar smell. I was trembling with fear and anticipation, excitement and lust. My heart was pounding so hard I was sure she must have felt it let alone heard it. I could just make out her beautiful face as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

Her eyes were closed but I could tell she wasn't asleep yet. I took my right hand and began to tenderly stroke her hair away from her face and as I did this her eyes opened and we lay there in each others arms with our lips merely inches apart. I did it. I moved slowly and kissed her. Only a peck but once again I let it linger slightly longer than usual. Now we lay there looking into each others eyes having just felt something more than familial in our kiss. I leaned in and kissed her again only this time I opened my mouth slightly and gently licked her lips. I thought I had blown it when I suddenly felt her sigh and open her mouth. Our tongues entwined in our first passionate kiss. Naturally I rolled forward so I was now above my sister with my tongue wrestling with hers. I slid my right hand up under her t-shirt and felt her soft belly then down into her panties to her sopping wet pussy. I was fit to burst and then I felt her hand stroke my cock through my shorts. I was nervous that if I broke the kiss she would come to her senses but I took the risk and started frantically pulling my shorts down. In seconds I was naked and I started pulling the shirt over Trudy's head to expose her absolutely perfect tits. I couldn't wait to feel our naked bodies together but first I had to peel off those troublesome panties.

She lifted her bum off the bed so I could slip them down and then as soon as they were off her ankles she spread her legs wide for me. I was now lying naked with my sexy sister underneath me and her legs open. I slowly moved between those gorgeous thighs and then leaned down so I could once again feel her lips on mine. At the same time I began moving my hips slowly until I felt my cock at her wet entrance. This was it. The point of no return! I moved forward, slowly pushing into my sisters cunt. She was so wet I slid in all the way first time and it was finally happening. I was fucking my little sister and it felt so right. I thrust slowly at first relishing the sounds of her enjoyment but I really couldn't go for too long. I started to speed up and soon I was pounding into her hot pussy and she sounded like she was ready to cum. I pumped away for as long as I could but I soon felt my orgasm and at the last second I pulled out so I could shoot my cum all over my sisters sexy body. The first rope of spunk flew right over her and hit the wall just above her head but soon enough she was covered in my cream.