Truck Driver's Lucky Day

Story Info
Cuckold gets a Taste after she's thru with him.
1.3k words
4.22
51.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got some good response from the couple of stories that I posted so I thought I would submit another from our "True" experiences.

It was a Saturday morning and we were headed to a festival one state over from our home. As always, we were in "one of those moods" on the long drive to our destination. My lovely wife has been a true exhibitionist since she found out that it turned me on. She often flashes Truck Drivers while on the interstate.

At this point I think it's time I gave a description of my goddess. She is 5'10", Blonde Hair, and a GORGEOUS body with a set of DDs. A woman who has caused a lot of bruises to men who have been caught staring by their wives.

The only exception to this particular day was that someone took the bait. We were headed North on the interstate and I encouraged her to start flashing the truck drivers. She unbuttoned her shirt and revealed her black lace bra and leaned the sit back. As we passed by the trucks (very slowly) she began to squeeze and caress her tits. The more drivers that stared and tried to keep up, the hotter she became.

Eventually, we came up beside a truck that she had a huge reaction to. She told me the driver was HOT and that she was soaking wet. She retrieved her "toy" from the dash and started unbuttoning her jeans.

She pulled her jeans down to mid thigh, which I have always thought was hot, and started giving that swollen clit some much needed attention. She was looking up from the window at him while she started to masturbate.

As we kept driving, the truck driver was staying right with us. Next thing you know, she had those panties pulled down with her jeans and was really getting into it with the vibrator. She kept begging me to stay beside him as she stared into his window as he watched her.

I rubbed her thighs as she was putting on the show for this stranger and she started to cum. She shook and convulsed for what seemed like an eternity and soaked the seat with her juices.

She looked over at me with a puzzled look and said that he was motioning for us to pull over. My heart started racing as we had never come person to person with one of these drivers before. We saw a "Rest Area" sign a couple of miles later and I pulled ahead of him and exited the interstate. I carefully watched the review mirror to see if he was serious and he pulled in behind me.

I parked over in the "truck parking" and we just sat as he pulled into the space next to us. We were both nervous as hell not knowing what to expect, but her soaked pussy and my raging hard on made the decision to see what was next.

He climbed down out of the truck and for the first time, I saw what she had been pitching a fit over. He was a very attractive man with black hair and a goatee. She rolled down the window and he thanked her for the show.

As he was talking to her, he reached out and caressed her arm. As soon as he touched her, she squeezed my hand in excitement. He then asked us something that caught both of us completely off guard. "How much?". Wow, he thought we wanted to charge him. I think at that point, my wife went crazy with the thought of being a "paid whore".

After getting over the shock, we told him that there was no charge, we just liked to play. He then jumped right to the point and asked us if we wanted to climb up into his cab. My wife looked at me as if she was checking for my approval and we immediately climbed out of our car and into his truck.

After getting inside the cab, he pulled the curtain for privacy. He asked us what he could do and we told him that she would give him a blow job. He then pulled his jeans off and removed his shirt.

My wife then removed her shirt completely and he started feeling her tits and rubbing her ass. She pushed him back onto the bed and he stared into her eyes as she went down on him. He looked to be about six to seven inches and she swallowed him whole.

I stood there in the back of the cab watching and caressing my wife as she was giving this complete stranger what appeared to be the blow job of his life. If you have read our other adventures, then you know how bad I wanted to go down on him as well. She kept sucking and stroking him and I saw him shaking as he ran his hands through her hair.

I heard him say something to her but I couldn't tell what it was. I saw her look up at him and smile. She then sucked on her finger and pressed it at his ass. She began to slowly run her finger into his ass as she took his cock back into her throat.

His legs started shaking and he started looking at me. We were just staring into each other's eyes as my wife sucked him off. I leaned down next to her and asked him if he had ever had a man do that but he said he wasn't into "that". I didn't push the issue as he was clearly not wanting to admit it . . . I could tell by the way he was looking at me and the way he was getting off on my wife's finger that he had either been with a man or he was definitely curious. Either way, I figured I could at least get a taste of cum out of this one without him freaking out.

Sure enough, it didn't take too long and he started to tremble. I loved watching his hairy legs quiver on either side of my wife's head. He continued to look at me as she started working his prostate with her finger. He grabbed her by the back of her head and thrusted into her, holding her still, as he was obviously erupting in her mouth.

His eyes were looking right through me at this point as he was shaking and filling her mouth. He finally let go of her head and she came up for air smiling. She turned and looked at me with her mouth closed and grinned.

She tilted her head up at an angle, barely moving her lips and asked if I wanted it. I laid her down and slid her jeans off of one leg. As I got on top of her, I slid right to the hilt. At the same time, I engaged her in a long French kiss while she pushed his cum into my mouth. I tried my best to savor the cum, but there was so much that I had to swallow at least once while we were kissing. I kept kissing her while I was fucking her, tasting his cum the entire time mixed with her fluids and smells. It only took probably a minute before I unleashed what felt like a gallon inside of her.

After we finished, he handed us a towel and we cleaned ourselves up. As we were stepping down from the cab, he asked if there was any way he could get hold of us and we just looked at each other. At that point I remember thinking, "We don't even know his name". We told him that we enjoyed it but passed on phone numbers or e-mails just enjoying the anonymity of the encounter.