Truck Stop

Story Info
Two girls get busy at a truck stop.
1.5k words
3.26
32.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ARRIVAL

The dessert is blowing dust around as trucks pull in and out of an isolated truck stop. The truck stop sits at the outskirts of town. The building is slightly run down with the years of sand that have pelted the building. There is a two lane road passing the building. A truck pulls into the parking lot and stops.

An average man climbs out of the cab. He reaches to the sky, stretching his back from the long drive. One of the nice things about long haul trucking is the lack of nagging companionship. One of the bad things about long haul trucking is the lack of companionship.

'Perhaps I will meet someone interesting here.' he thinks to himself.

The driver looks around the parking lot. There is a Sheriff's car parked outside near the door. There is a black '69 Monty Carlo parked a couple of stalls down. A Cheve Cavaler can almost be seen in the back. Probible the cooks or waitresses car.

The driver makes his way to the entry of the cafe. Time to get some thing to eat.

A new red Camaro speed into the parking lot. It screeches to a halt throwing dust and dirt in all directions. The door opens and out comes a females leg wearing red high heels. She is a young fit girl wearing red high heels, a skirt that is too short to cover entire butt, and a white flowing blouse. Her long straight hair is black with a purple high light. Her name is Susan, and she goes by Sue.

The passengers side door opens and out gets another young fit girl. This one is wearing black high heels, leather bell bottom pants that are tight above the knee and low cut at the waste, and a black leather vest that fastens at the neck and lower back, leaving the rest of her back exposed. Her hair is shaved off for a bald head. There is a tattoo of "69" on her left shoulder blade. Her name is Rebecca, but she goes by Becky.

The two girls look at each other and smile. They head into the truck stop. They are two girls who know what they are doing. They are on there own and the world is there pay ground. Men and women are to be used and thrown aside like yesterdays news paper.

ENTERANCE

The cafe is like any other cafe in the mid west. There is a waitress talking with the Sheriff. He is paying more attention to his coffee, rather than what she has to say. The cook is busy in the kitchen. The average man who came before has found a seat and is looking over his menu.

"Just find a seat any where, huns." the waitress tells the girls. "I will be right over with a menu."

"Don't worry about the menu, we just want coffee, for now." Sue responds and she gives Becky a come hither look.

They take a seat and the waitress drops off the order of two coffees. Her name tag identifies her as Pam.

"If you gals want anything else, just let me know." Pam states. "OK, love?"

"You bet we will. When we know what we want, we get it." Becky answers.

Sue motions to the man sitting at the other booth. He is talking to Pam, placing an order for breakfast. Pam moves off to the kitchen to place his order with the cook, Sammy.

"He looks like fun." Becky says.

The man get up and heads for the restroom. Sue gets up and follows him. When she is sure no one will notice, she slips into the men room behind him.

RESTROOM

The restroom is a larger men's room. It has two urinals and two stalls. There is a counter with three sinks off to the side.

The man, his name is Thomas and his friends call him Tim, has just finished at the urinal and turns to find Sue standing there.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you where there" He says

"You put that thing away to soon. I think it needs a good cleaning." Sue said as she moves closer to him.

She kneels in front of him and unzips his jeans. She puts out his unit, which is slowly getting firmer by the second.

"Very nice." Sue tells him.

She proceeds to lick him up and down the length of his shaft. Tim's head rolls back as he enjoys the treatment. He wast not ready for this encounter, but so enjoyed the surprise. Sue began to take his fullness into her mouth. Up and down she moved. When she go to the up position she would stop and give his top a special lick. It was not long and Tim could not hold back. He unloaded into Sue's mouth. She took the hole thing and licked him clean.

"There, all clean." Becky's voice filled the room.

She had entered unnoticed. She must have seen the to whole act. Becky helps Sue get up and gives her a deep long kiss. She pushes Sue back to the counter and helps Sue get on top of the counter. She then lifts the short skirt reviling that Sue is not waring panties. She is shaved and her clit is engorged with the flow of blood. Becky proceeds to lick and savor Sue's womanhood. Tim starts to recover and is showing signs of his desirer to return to the action.

Becky turns to Tim.

"It's your turn now." She said.

Becky walks over to Tim and drops his pants to the floor. His unit now at full attention. She guides him to here Sue is waiting. Becky reaches around Tim to grade his cock. She guides him into Sue who throws her head back in pleasure. He thrust back and forth. Sue matches his rhythm. They become one creature bound at the hip.

Finally Tim reaches his limit again and comes for the second time. He collapses to the floor in total exhaustion. Becky steps over him while Sue regains her compossure.

"That was hot." Becky said.

"Thanks, I needed that." Sue said. She then bent down and pave Tim a peck on the cheek.

They both turned and leave the room.

KITCHEN

The two girls walked back to their table. On one in the cafe noticed that they had been gone at all. The Sheriff, Officer Lewis, was still chatting with Pam. Becky sat down next to Lewis and Sue moved around to the kitchen.

"I always have had some kind of weakness for a man in uniform." Becky said to Lewis.

He gave her a good look over. Something in his core told him that she was trouble.

"Nice vest." was all that he could think to say.

"Pam can you come in here?" Tony's voice comes from the kitchen.

Pam head into kitchen to find that Sue has begun to give Tony a head job. She really enjoys doing this to men.

"She told me to invite you to join."

Pam couldn't hold back. She had been a wild lady in her younger years and now was a chance to relive some of her glory years. She wasted no time to take over where Sue was. She took Tony's manhood into her mouth. He was sweat to her taste buds. He was larger that most men she had been with, but she managed to take him completely in her mouth, hitting his balls with her chin.

She had lost track of where Sue had gone to, until she felt the warmth of Sue's mouth attaching her mound. Sue had put head between Pam's legs and started to lick and suck Pam's pussy lips.

Becky now brought Lewis into the kitchen. He was naked and ready for action. It was not long and Tony and Pam where just as naked as Lewis.

Tony was taken be Sue and Becky helped Pam to mount him. Pam had know idea what Sue and Becky had in store for her, but she didn't care. She was riding Tony like there was no tomorrow. Becky brought Lewis up behind Pam. She rubbed Pam's only hole that was not busy. Pam was shocked and never had anyone touch her like that. She turned her head to see Becky guiding Lewis'es unit toward her other hole. She was apprehensive at first, but once Lewis was inside her a new wave of pleasure rushed to fill her body.

The three of them moved like an writhing mass of flesh. Just as the three of them where about to make a climatic ending to the encounter, Tim burst into the kitchen.

"Those bitches stoled my wallet." He stopped, taken a back by the sight before him.

Lewis stopped what he was doing and ran out to where he had last seen his clothing. As he was pulling his pants up to his waste Pam came out from the kitchen. She fixed her blouse while she moved to the till.

She found the till opened and empty.

"They made off with a whole days take. About five hundred dollars." She looked at Lewis wishing she could just go back to the kitchen and forget the girls where here.

Lewis now mostly dressed headed out the cafe door. He looked around. He had seen the red Camaro pull up, but now it was gone.

'This is going to make an interesting report' he thought to himself.