Trucker Ch. 05: Reno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, no casino tonight?"

"If it were Vegas, maybe. The legal gambling and drinking age in Nevada is 21. They wouldn't let you in. And Reno ain't that great."

"Humph," Cody pouted. Hal put an arm around her shoulder as they walked, and laughed.

"Welcome to trucking life, Princess!"

* * *

Hal drove back north and turned west for a short time on interstate 80. In Mogul, on the outskirts of Reno, he pulled off the interstate not far past a discreet blue highway sign reading "Truck parking." There were spots for about eight rigs, and several were already parked for the night. Hal pulled into the sixth spot and shut down the rig.

"So we literally sleep by the highway?" Cody asked.

"Yup. It's rare to find a place like this. I've slept on off-ramps and parking lots and back streets but a place like this is safer. Nobody will try to bust into your truck." Hal eased out of the driver's seat and slipped into the back cab where he arranged the bedding. He turned to look back at Cody. They stared at each other for a moment.

"Well this is awkward," said Cody. Hal laughed.

"That's how we do it."

"What if I have to pee?"

"Go outside or into the jug."

Cody put a finger in her mouth. "Hmmm," she said.

"Come on, Princess, I don't bite," he said.

"I know," she replied. "Okay turn around and don't look." She slipped off her heels and fumbled at the waistband of her mini skirt.

"Same to you," laughed Hal and turned away to take off his shirt. He stripped down to his underwear, and climbed into the nest he'd fashioned in the back. He heard a rustling and glanced behind him. Cody was wearing nothing but her panties and had her breasts covered with one arm.

"I said don't look!"

"But last night didn't we..." Hal's voice trailed off and he turned on his side away from her. He felt bare warmth slide in behind him with a rustling of sheets. Cody spooned up behind him and slid her arms around to his front. He felt her large, bare breasts press into his back. Her legs, smooth and bare, slid against his. They lay in silence for a while, her breath soft on his neck.

"Thank you for the panties, Hal," she whispered.

"You're welcome, Princess," he whispered back.

They lay in silence for another few minutes. Hal realized he couldn't sleep. He was rock hard from feeling Cody pressed up behind him. Cody's hand was on his chest, and Hal could feel his heart thumping. Cody could feel it too.

Then, slowly and hesitantly, Cody's hand slid down from Hal's chest, slipping lower and lower, until she found his rock-hard penis straining in his underwear. It twitched as she touched it through the fabric. Hal moaned softly. Her fingers slid into his underwear and pulled it free, causing another moan. Cody moaned approvingly at the feel of his penis in her fingers.

Hal concentrated on the sensations of her warm body against his, and her bare breasts pressing against him, as she jerked him off. Cody stroked faster, keeping up with his quickening breaths. His penis became slick.

"Mmm," Cody moaned softly into his ear. "You've been hard all day. I've been watching your penis." Hal moaned in agreement. "Yes, Hal. I could tell when you saw up my skirt by looking at your penis."

Hal nodded. "You're so sexy, Princess. You're so sexy!"

"Mmmm," cooed Cody. "I wasn't wearing anything underneath my li'l skirt. You like that don't you?"

"Yes, Princess. Please. I love it when you do that."

"I know, I know," she soothed. Then she put her mouth on his ear. "Unh? Unh?" she went softly, her sexy little hiccup warm and soft.

Hal gasped out loud and came. Cody milked his penis, coaxing everything out and then wiped her fingers slowly on him. Hal could feel the mess he'd made and the dampness.

"Oh lord, Cody," he whispered.

"That's payback for jerking off all over me this morning," she whispered. "Now go to sleep in it, babe."

12