Trucker’s Earlier Luck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't let her recover for long. Within minutes I was licking all around the valleys where her outer pussy lips met her inner thighs. I could tell it was a sensitive spot because she moaned softly. But when I gradually slid my tongue back to her clit, it was as if she was already half-way to orgasm. She pulled my head into her crotch, indicating she wanted me to lick and suck it harder and rougher, so I did. Within 60 seconds, I had her writhing, arching, moaning, and flailing her head from side to side. Within another 60 seconds, I brought her over the top to another intense culmination, as strong and violent as the previous one.

This time she collapsed onto the mattress and pulled my head up to her face.

"Kiss me," she whispered, and we tongue-kissed for five long, slow minutes.

Then I held her in my arms for several more minutes. It was such an erotic experience, my cock was still standing rock hard and ready, and she soon had my swollen member in her fist. She slid her hand along its length slowly and lovingly.

I rolled onto my back when I felt her move her body lower. She had decided to return the favor of my slow gentle trek across the flesh. She kissed her way gradually down to my crotch as she gave me the sweetest handjob I had had in years. When she crossed my pubic area, I half expected her to slide past it, and to tease me as I had teased her. But she surprised me by moving straight down and swallowing the head of my cock and clamping down tightly with her lips. Her tongue flicked the head and swept repeatedly over the tip. The feeling is indescribable. It's got to be one of the most powerful feelings of joy, elation, and pleasure a human being can experience on this earth.

Her lips and the outer part of her mouth remained clamped tightly in place over the bulb at the end of my cock almost as if they were glued together. The only things that moved, were the fist that slowly but roughly tugged the skin of my shaft upward, and the tongue inside her mouth that flicked the end of my dick. I was so aroused and so overwhelmed, waves of pleasure rippled from my cockhead all the way through my entire body.

It was so good, regrettably, I didn't last long.

From my moans, groans, and deep breaths, she sensed my coming. Instead of moving her face aside or speeding up, she froze her lips under the rim and kept slowly tugging upward on my shaft at a slow but rougher pace. I felt my balls surging. Her fist gave a long hard tug upward on my shaft as if trying to yank the cum out of me into her waiting mouth. She got her wish. I exploded. My body shook and convulsed with each blast of cum and wave of pleasure. It went on and on and then slowly eroded. But she kept tugging and sucking, swallowing as fast as I could deposit my sperm, until I was spent. My head fell back on the pillow, and she came up for a breath of air.

She moved up and lay her head on my heaving chest and waited for the last ripples of joy from my orgasm to fade away. She idly played with my softening member with her hand as I reached around her back and pulled her body tight against me. I felt like I was in heaven. Such peace and sense of satisfaction.

She whispered, "I hope we didn't wake the kids. I think we were both pretty loud."

I looked at the closed door. "So far, so good.... Thanks, that was absolutely amazing... Incredible."

"Thank YOU. In fact, thank you TWICE. You're a very wonderful and gentle lover. It was amazing for me, too."

I held her a long time, as she cooed and played with my wet, soft cock, gently rocking it and massaging my balls. It took awhile but my manhood began to respond to her persistent and playful handling and became semi-erect.

"Hand me back that condom I gave you before," she said. I reached over and handed it to her, hoping she wasn't changing her mind about using it. To my delight, she tore it open and took it out. Then she repositioned herself with her face in my crotch and began feeding my cock into her mouth and pulling on it insistently. It only took a few more moments of sucking and hand stroking to bring me to full arousal. Then, she rolled the condom onto me and began stroking my shaft downward to stretch the latex evenly over it.

She seemed to know what she wanted to do so I lay still and let her reposition herself back where she had been before, never letting go of my shaft. She kissed me, hard and deep. As our tongues meshed she kissed even harder and more passionately. Then, in a surprising show of strength she took hold of my shoulders and rolled me over on top of her, and looked up into my eyes. "I want to feel you inside me."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I started to slide my hips around to get my cock into position, but I felt her hand take charge. She took it and guided me home, I felt the tip press into the groove between her moist lips and once aimed, all I had to do was push in. I was surprised how wet and lubricated she was. She was really small and tight down there but I slid right in. I began stroking slowly but each time my cock reached bottom, she groaned loudly and dug her fingernails into my back. I lifted my hips a bit and pushed into her a bit harder than before.

"Yeah, that's it." She mumbled. So, I pulled back and pushed in a bit harder.

"Uhh yeah"

I did it again - slightly harder. Her whole body shook with each forceful thrust.

"Yes,.oh yeah..." She obviously wanted it rough so I slammed harder, almost too hard, but she didn't seem to mind a bit, and indicated she wanted more.

"Fuck me. ....Fuck me, Joe. ....Fuck me."

I admit I was a bit surprised by her aggressiveness. Not that I minded. It was just that she had seemed so meek and almost-matronly before. Now she was wanton and eager to be taken. I was happy to provide the service. With each stroke, I slammed into her faster and harder. It sure felt good to me, and based on the groans and encouraging words she was mumbling, it seemed like it felt good to her, too.

I lifted myself up off her and onto my arms and knees so I could get an even better angle to thrust into her. Every time I thought I was thrusting too harshly, she seemed to want even more, so I really gave it to her. Her body shook violently with each slam. My balls slapped her ass cheeks. Pretty soon, I was sweating and banging away at her so brutally, an observer might have thought I was raping her. But her grunts and thrashing head movements made it clear she wanted every bit of my sexual energy.

I knew I couldn't keep it up much longer and felt my orgasm starting to well up. She arched up sharply after a particularly hard slam of my cock and her entire body shook from the slam. Then I felt her pussy muscles convulsing and squeezing my cock. She came in a long glorious spasm of ecstasy. Then she loudly exhaled the deep breath she had been holding and collapsed back on the bed. Her fingers slid behind my ass cheeks and she yanked my hips forward, impaling herself with my penis. Her fingernails dug into the soft flesh of my butt and she pulled me as deep as my cock would reach.

By then I was ready to cum, too. I began stroking again and seconds later I felt my cum erupt from the tip of my cock. When she felt me cumming, she grabbed my ass, and slammed my cock deep into her and held it there until the last few drops had squirt out and our strength was gone. I eased my weight down on top of her gently and she bear-hugged me in a strong embrace – the two of us breathing hard and exhausted.

I didn't think it was possible," I told her,"but that was even more amazing."

"I liked it too," she said softly.

I rolled off her when I felt my cock shrinking, and reached down to grasp the condom as I pulled out. After a quick walk to the bathroom to dump it, I got back in bed with her and held her and stroked her back and her shoulders gently until she fell asleep in my arms.

----------------------------------

I awakened well before dawn, and Chloe was still in a half-embrace. Her arm crossed my chest and her crotch rode my left thigh. Her breathing was soft and rhythmic. I looked at my watch. Almost 6 am. I lifted her off me as gently as I could and headed for the bathroom. I had to pee bad.

When I came back to the bedroom, she had my underpants in her hand, holding them out to me with a sad face. "I guess you're getting ready to leave?"

"Actually, no," I said. "I just had to pee. It's stopped snowing out there, but there's no need to rush off. Not when I could be holding a beautiful girl like you."

Her face brightened. I smiled and she dropped my underwear and lifted a corner of the bed sheet high in the air, inviting me to join her. Her entire luscious body was fully exposed – her sweet tits, and that dark triangle I couldn't wait to explore again. We embraced and kissed.

"I thought you were gonna rush off and leave me... I was hoping I could convince you to have some breakfast before you go."

"Sure, but food isn't exactly what I had in mind. I was hopin' for maybe some good 'ol wake-up sex."

She smiled broadly. "I'll be right back." She used the bathroom and came out smelling of fresh toothpaste and soap, with freshly-brushed hair. Then, standing next to the bed stark naked, she stopped and let me ogle her. Then she looked down at me, half covered by the sheet.

She got her eyeglasses and put them on. "Let me see," she asked me. "I want to see it."

"My cock??" I asked with some surprise.

"Yes, I want to see it."

She sat on the edge of the bed as I pulled back the covers. She took it lovingly in her hand and toyed with the soft flesh.

"It's so small when it's like this and so big when it's aroused. It's amazing. I find men's penises amazing. It's so small and soft right now. It's so cute. I can hardly believe this is the same stiff object that was giving me so much pleasure last night."

"Keep playing with it like that and it'll soon be stiff again and ready for another go at it."

Her eyebrows rose playfully. "That'd be nice." And she started to stroke it to get me hard. My body reacted right away.

"Oh wait," she said after stopping suddenly. "We don't have any more condoms. Unless you have some."

"No, I wasn't really expecting this...." I muttered.

Her face looked as disappointed as I am sure mine did.

"I have a suggestion," I said.

"What?"

"I have a whole bunch of suggestions. Sixty-nine of them in fact."

It took her a second, then she smiled wickedly, and immediately began crawling toward me on hands and knees. With her feet on the pillow, she swung her body over me until her face was in my crotch and her pussy was just above my chin.

You mean like this?" she asked.

"Exactly," I said just before she lowered her body down to bring her pussy in contact with my face. I reached up and grabbed both of her ass cheeks. I pushed and pulled her hips up and down as my tongue did its best to make her cum as hard as she had done the night before.

She held her head back for a minute or two, relishing the powerful sensations of my tongue against her clit, then she leaned down, rested on one elbow, and took my cock in her hand. She tugged a few times, then engulfed the bulbous head. Just like the night before, she held my cockhead just inside the front of her mouth, lips clamped down tightly around the rim, swishing the tip with her fast moving tongue. It was unbelievable – it felt so great I almost forgot to lick her pussy until I felt it sweep my face.

I am several inches taller than Chloe, but she has a long torso and I have long legs. Our bodies matched perfectly. My tongue reached straight out and kissed the top of her slit, and my hard cock was comfortably sliding right in and out of her mouth. As I approached my orgasm, she sucked and pumped faster and harder, trying to force me to blast my cum up into her throat. She abandoned the suck-and-hold method and her mouth went a bit deeper with each stroke. Soon she was deep-throating me. My cock touched the back of her palate a few times, and then suddenly began to gush its warm liquids. She sucked and swallowed and I felt I wanted to collapse from the pleasure. But her crotch was still in my face and she had a way to go to match me. I gave her my best oral technique for a few more minutes and built her up good.

I took hold of her and rolled her over onto her back. Then I really went down on her. I licked and sucked savagely and she loved it. I slid one finger into her cunt as I licked the clit. She was wet and sloppy. Then a second finger. A few more hard rough licks across her clit was all it took to push her over. She arched and thrashed as if she had been electrocuted, sucking in a deep breath, and then letting it out slowly in a long soft 30-second "aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I crawled up over her and lowered myself down on top of her gently, embracing her the way I knew she liked. She closed her eyes and seemed to be in a dream state for several minutes, then she opened her eyes and smiled with gentleness and gratitude.

You're a wonderful lover, Joe. You really are. I'm sorry if I was kind of... .... ...."

"What? What are you apologizing about? That was fantastic. It couldn't have been better."

"I'm sorry if I was ... too aggressive? I haven't had sex in a very long time, and I hope... I mean. I hope you don't mind if I was a bit .. exuberant?"

I laughed. "Hell no! I loved it. Everyone should be as free as you are in bed. I like a woman who knows what she wants and can take as well as she gives. It's one of the best nights of my life."

"It's morning," she corrected me.

"So it is."

"Want some breakfast? The kids will be getting up soon. They're young but maybe they should find you on the couch."

"Sure, no problem. Okay if I shower first?"

After cleaning up and enjoying a great pancake and sausage breakfast and plenty of strong coffee, I said goodbye to her and her kids and headed for the door. I turned around and dropped my eyes to the floor.

"I know maybe this isn't the best time to ask you this," I stammered. "But I drive I-80 all the time. I go past here usually once a week, and your house is right off the exit. I was wondering if maybe I could call you, and maybe stop by sometimes?"

The kids acted disinterested, but Chloe's face lit up just ever so slightly. She turned and wrote something on a scrap of note paper and handed it to me.

"It's my cell. Reception here in the mountains can be spotty, but call anytime. I'd love to hear from you. .. I'd love to see you again."

I smiled. "You will."

12