Trucker’s Earlier Luck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Suzy and her lover came out of the bedroom to check out the sounds of raucous sex coming from the living room, and found Chloe gangbanbging the frat boys two at a time. Suzy watched in amazement as her understudy took "center stage." Chloe was screwing the sober "designated driver" guy doggie-style. When he came, Suzy complimented him on his technique and asked him if he wanted to do it again (to her) if he could get himself hard again. He said it might take him awhile, so other guys offered to fill in, and to no one's surprise, Suzy grabbed a guy who was stroking his erection and pulled him up to her.

"Looks like this one's ready," she said.

Suzy got down on her hands and knees on the floor next to her, and just like Chloe, began sucking a cock at one end and getting fucked at the other. There they were, the two of them, side-by-side, getting doubled-fucked by the frat boys.

I asked Chloe about the details of the rest of the gangbang but she said she lost track of things after awhile. She said that she remembered that two other frat brothers walked in, drunk as skunks after a night of drinking and debauchery, and that they quickly stripped down and joined in on the action. By that time, Chloe said she had no idea who was fucking her or whose cock was in her mouth. She had no idea how many blowjobs she had given or how many times she had been screwed. No one did anal, but she said she thinks they ran out of rubbers long before they ran out of stamina. All she really remembered was that the sun was up as they were driven back to the dorm, and both girls slept the entire next day and woke up sore and hung-over.

Chloe told me she looks back on it with a mixture of emotions. Part of her feels bad about it and feels she let herself be used and practically gang-raped. But she freely admitted she had consented to most of it, and once it was over and the soreness passed, she felt it was just another of her unique sexual adventures, and that it wasn't really that big of a deal. It was a lot of sex, yes. But the only thing different about it was that it had happened with so many partners in one place and in such a short time frame.

She told it this way: "Both Suzy and I had banged a lot of guys before and after that night. The fact that we did a week's worth in a single night, was really no big thing. So, I guess I never expected my husband to get so upset when I told him about it. I mean, he asked and MADE me tell him. He already knew I'd had a lot of lovers. I guess maybe he didn't know HOW many when he married me, but he knew it was a lot. Plus, HE had a lot of partners too and I never gave him a hard time about HIS sexual history. But, once I told him about that night at the frat house, things were never the same between us."

"I still think he's a jerk for leaving a woman as beautiful and sexually free as you, not to mention two wonderful kids," I said.

"It doesn't bother you to hear about it?"

"No, in fact, I'm turned on. Take a look." I flipped back the bedsheet and showed her the raging hard-on I was sporting. We put it to good use. Her head was in my lap instantly. I closed my eyes and felt her mouth encircle the head and clamp down tightly around the rim with her lips. Her fist tugged upward hard on my shaft. By that time in our relationship, Chloe knew just what to do to please me. She gave me just what I was hoping for – one of her amazing blowjobs, and an orgasm that went on and on.

I hated to leave the next morning. We had been up so late the night before, talking and having sex, we only had time for one quick round of wake-up sex, and if we hadn't heard her kids stirring in the next room, might have had 69 for breakfast. I dressed quickly without even time for a shower and got back in the truck and headed off.

I didn't see her again for another two weeks, but when you're driving long haul, you have a lot of time to daydream about things. I imagined in my mind's eye every moment of that frat house gangbang, and could almost envision my sweet Chloe's body on the couch with those horny young men. I got myself off thinking about it some more as I lay in bed alone, thinking of her.

12