Truckers Slave Ch. 1

Story Info
A trucker's slave gets started.
1.4k words
4.08
96.6k
14
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as you walked in the front door of the truck stop. You were dressed exactly as you had been ordered to. A thin white blouse, very low cut with no bra, a short black skirt, black stockings and "fuck me" pumps.

You stopped and looked around, trying to see who the voice in your belonged to as you held your cell phone to it. You are told to walk over to the bench in the middle of the lobby and bend over to adjust your stockings.

I can see as you bend over, that you did wear the garter without panties as you were ordered to do. I can also see the truck drivers ogling your perfect ass as you straighten up and smooth your skirt over it. The driver sitting on the bench licks his lips and places his hand over the growing bulge he got from looking down your top and seeing those naked, perfect 34C tits of yours that you showed him. You see this also and smile at the reaction you caused. I tell you to walk over to the Internet kiosk and look in it. There, you find a note telling you to walk out the back door, stopping in the vestibule and pretend to look for something there. As you walk out, I hang up the pay phone I was talking to you on and follow you out the door.

As you pause, I grab your arm, telling you to walk and don't look at me. You follow instructions perfectly, the apprehension clear on your face as I escort you to my truck. I tell you to stop, facing the drivers door. I unlock the door and tell you to climb on up. As you do, your skirt rides up on your ass. I reach out. grabbing your hips and bite your right cheek softly. I hear you moan over the sound of the truck idling. My hands spread your ass cheeks as I bite and lick them. I see you look left and right and see 2 two drivers watching us intently. The good old CB suddenly blares, "Look at the ass on the woman that dude is putting into his truck!". I push you on up into the truck, telling you to take off your blouse as I follow you on up. I tell you then to turn and show your tits to the onlooking drivers. You blush and hesitate, but you do as you are told.

You finally look at me for the first time ever. I see you smile your approval at me. I tell you to kneel down and take my cock out of my pants and suck it. As you take my cock out and begin to lick up and down the length of it , the CB blares again, "Damnit driver, you gonna share that with the rest of us?" I key up the mic and say just one word, "Maybe" and pull the curtains shut, blocking their view.

Your hot mouth sucks my cock in deep as I tell you to "Suck it good you cheap fucking slut". You moan at the verbal abuse that you love so well.

I reach into the overhead bin and take out the new flogger I bought just for you as you deep throat my 7" cock and lay it across your the side of your right tit. You moan louder and suck me in even deeper.

I pull you up by your hair and tell you to get your clothes off and be quick about it. Once your skirt drops, I grab both hands and yank them behind your back. You feel the bite of cold steel as I snap a pair of hand cuffs on you. Your eyes open wide in surprise as I turn you and push you face down onto the bunk. I lay into your ass with the flogger, making nice red wheals across nicely tanned ass. You begin to whimper softly at first, then louder as your ass begins to burn as the flogger lands harder and harder. I stop long enough to grab a ball gag out of the toy box and shove it into your mouth, yanking the straps cruelly tight, "There", I tell you, " Scream all you want to bitch, no one will hear a sound you make".

I get back into the toy box and select a medium butt plug. I start working it into your ass, but you try to wiggle and squirm away from the object invading your ass. I slap your ass cheek and tell you to "Lie still and relax or it will only get worse". You are able to relax and it slides right in.

I grab your arm and roughly roll you onto your back. You eyes are open wide with a look of Pain/Fear, wondering what happens next. I ignore the pleading look in your eyes and pull out a set of screw type nipple clamps. Reaching down to your right nipple, I tweak it into hardness. You moan into your gag and you close your eyes to the feeling. Once your nipple is hard, I place the clamp onto it and screw it down fairly tight. Your eyes jerk open wide in pain, getting even wider as I screw it down even tighter. I ask you if it feels good. You moan and nod your head. I repeat the process on the left nipple. I notice that you are clenching your thighs together and humping your ass against the butt plug, trying to achieve relief from the intense feeling there. I reach behind me and spank you on your clit, telling you that your orgasm is not allowed yet. Reaching into the toy box again, I pull out a blindfold and put it on you.

You whimper and thrash your head trying to dislodge it. Ignoring your efforts, I pull out a special Low melt temp candle, designed to give the shock of the heat but not to burn. I light it and wait till it is burning good and high and tip it over your breast. The first splash of hot wax hits your tit, feeling like it is going to burn your tit off. I hear your muffled scream and I chuckle deep and low and dribble more of the wax across your tits and down your belly, leaving a trail of hardening drops of the hot wax. Your thighs are tightly clenched together as you attempt to stimulate your clit. I tell you to open your thighs wide. You hesitate , so I slap your left tit to get your attention. You jerk them open wide. I drip the wax on your thighs, making a trail from your knees almost to your clit, finally letting one big glob drop right on your clit. As the hot wax hits your clit, you climax, screaming into the gag.

Blowing out the candle and setting it aside, I ask you if that was a good cum. You bob you head up and down in a vigorous YESSSSSSSSSSSS. I take off the blindfold and then stand and strip naked, my hard cock leaking pre-cum from the tip. I take it in my hand and stroke it, asking you if you want to suck it some more. You moan YESSSS again. Taking off the ball gag, I straddle your chest. My cock just inches from your lips.

I grab you by your hair with one hand and my cock in the other, you open your mouth trying to get my cock into it. I put it close enough to your mouth for you to touch the head with your tongue, telling you to lick all the pre-cum off of it. Your tongue darts out and licks the head clean. I then shove my cock into your mouth and begin to savagely face fuck you. With the pressure of your hot sucking mouth, I can feel my balls tighten up and I know it wont be long till I fill your mouth with cum.

As the first spurt of hot cum jets into your mouth, you moan and begin to cum right along with me. I pull my cock back until the ridge catches on your teeth, spraying your tongue with cum. Your tongue laves the head of my cock, as jet after jet of cum spurts across it.

Our orgasms subsiding, I release your hands from the cuffs and remove the nipple clamps. I look down on you, your tits and thighs covered with hardened wax. You look up at me and ask, "Did you mean what you told that driver on the CB about sharing?" with a horny gleam in your eyes.

To be continued...