Trucker's Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
How I was made a gay whore.
2.9k words
4.07
141.7k
38

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At precisely 5.57pm I was standing at the truckers' stop exit with my small bag carrying an umbrella to make sure I would stand out.

I looked around at the unfamiliar trucks, massive beasts of the road and wondered which, if any, was his!. One started its engine and I looked across watching as it slowly jumped forward as its driver slammed it into gear and then drove past me. And so it was as I watched the third truck drive down the road and it was almost 6.15. My mind racing as I told myself I had been a complete and utter fool and that nobody was going to show up to take me along on the highway with them, to be a personal slave. What the hell had I been thinking about? I wouldn't know him even if I met him in the street! After all he had told me he was married so what interest did he have in an unknown guy from the UK.

Feeling depressed, I jumped as a big truck pulled alongside and the passenger door opened as if by magic. I grabbed my bag and trotted down to stand looking up. I almost dropped my bag in sheer shock. Not at all in a negative way, but to see this powerful and strong looking man at the wheel, a bushy beard and his shirt open at the chest to show a mass of curly salt and pepper hair. I stood in awe. My mouth must have dropped open as he suddenly shouted out angrily,

"Close your mouth, you look like a fucking gold fish! And get the fuck in here!"

I scrambled up shaking and closed the door after me, not knowing whether to shake hands or what.

"Hallo"

I said eventually as he slammed the truck into gear and we started off.

"Sir"

I added quickly looking at him nervously taking in the guy's strong masculinity, blue jeans, clean now but later to be stained and dirty, and shirt open at the top and straining a little over a slight belly. I wondered how big he was, his exact age and even what his wife and kids looked like. Four he had said and I didn't know whether they were sons or daughters. He suddenly tore me out of my dreams as I nervously fidgeted with the handles of my bag which I had between my legs.

"You buy them jeans I told you to?"

He grunted without even looking at me.

"Yes, Sir."

I replied quickly.

"Change, fucker, and put the bag in the back."

He glanced across at me almost in disdain and I felt a tremor go through me like a small electric shock as our eyes met. His, dark, unfriendly and somehow showing an inner strength both physical and psychological. He quickly gave me the once over inspection, and his stern expression relaxed somewhat when he saw my eyes wide open in awe and fear.

"Yes Sir"

I said hoarsely, my throat dry as I coughed. I opened my bag and took out a neatly folded pair of jeans, a size too small which I had had to buy. I had been instructed to wait until I was with my new master until I wore them as he did not want anyone else stopping to pick me up when I was dressed in them. I thought back to the embarrassment of buying them in the shop, trying to find a pair that was really tight in the crotch and yet long enough. I had tried on several pairs until I had found something which I hoped was acceptable.

I shucked off my trousers and started pulling the jeans up, light blue and disgustingly tight. I straightened my body in the seat, raising my butt up so I could slide the jeans up. I was struggling! My face screwed up a little as I awkwardly pulled them up over my underpants which already showed a slight bulge as my cock had started swelling the moment I had set eyes on him. I was turned on, but also daunted by his body and his manner. He was taciturn at the moment and gave no indication of what he demanded from me, or even whether he wanted me as his travelling companion! I wondered whether I would be turned out at the next stop and if so, hopefully would be able to grab my bag with me as I had no wish to land up in this huge country without my belongings. Fortunately I had my passport in my pocket, so tight in there it was perfectly safe as it wouldn't fall out or be taken out without a struggle. But my plane ticket was in my bag! What if....?

I grunted as I pulled them up and struggled to zip up, gasping at the extreme tightness and discomfort, lifting my body up from the seat to get them on properly. I sat moaning slightly as I looked down at the obscene bulge in the crotch as the fabric stretched tightly over my manhood. It had taken me ages to find a pair small enough and nasty enough hopefully to satisfy my master's exact demands that they should be ok in the leg and do up at the waist but to stretch nastily over my cock, which together with my balls was very obvious to see now. He had warned me in an email never to cross him and to carry out his instructions to the letter. I folded my other trousers as best I could and placed them in my bag before putting it in the back as ordered. Still he said nothing and I wondered what was going through his mind. I settled down in the seat and winced at the tightness of the fit, my manhood straining in my crotch. I looked across to see my master grinning slightly as he looked out at the road ahead.

He leant across and ran his big hand over my crotch giving a gentle squeeze.

"MMMMMMM"

He muttered appreciatively and I relaxed but found my manhood starting to swell. Trouble is there was not much room in the jeans for it to go!

I ventured a glance between the legs of my new master wondered what he had between his legs. I presumed that he had recently emptied the contents of his balls into his wife and wondered how he last took her, whether doggy or just lying on her pounding away. Hell, she must suffer when he really got going in her! I looked sideways at him, not daring to turn my head for fear of being accused of staring. More to the point, what were my duties going to be? I started looking at his waist and trying to see any tell tale signs of a bulge in his crotch, to gauge what he had between his legs, but it was difficult to see in the failing evening light . I swallowed loudly and a nervousness overtook me. What if he was so big that he injured me? I had seen several enormous cocks on porn sites. What if.....? Again I was jerked back to reality as he changed gear and we slowed down at a bend, heading out of town and along a road which now stretched into the distance. It was too late to turn back. I was now a prisoner in his truck and by the look on his face as he turned to look at me, he was able to read my thoughts exactly!

Time passed and I must have dozed off, the effects of the time change and flight across the pond. Suddenly I jolted into awareness as the giant truck bounced and came to a halt on a dirt patch to the side of the main road.

"Need a piss"

It was not a question but more of a statement and as I didn't need to relieve myself I sat where I was. He grunted as he opened the door and jumped to the ground. I watched as he went round to my side of the truck and stood glaring up at me. The moon was almost full and gave out a cold shadowy silvery light.

"Get the fuck down here! We haven't got long!"

I hurriedly jumped down and regretted it instantly, my tight jeans cutting into my manhood and making me wince, which elicited a sneer from my master.

"You my fuckin' slave or not?"

He snarled and looked down. I hesitated a second and then it quickly dawned on me I was to hold his cock while he pissed. I went to him and with trembling fingers unzipped his fly, reaching in to free his cock from his boxers. It was flaccid but quite thick, about 6 -- 7 inches long, well longer than mine at any rate, although cut. I wondered what he would make of my smaller uncut European dick. I held it timidly and aimed it away from him. I felt the surge of his piss through his cock as the jet started splashing against the wheel. I hoped I was doing the right thing. I ventured to look at his face as he turned to look at me. I saw arrogance and a smile break out on his face as he suddenly grabbed between my legs making me cry out. My hand on his meat jumped and the jet of piss splashed up over the top of the wheel before I directed it back down again. He said nothing and as the stream slowed to a dribble he released his grasp and pushed me down on my knees before him. Kneeling in the wet earth, I shifted uncomfortably, the wetness gradually soaking through the legs of my jeans and the tightness of my crotch making causing me added discomfort.

Holding his cock in his hand it was obvious what was now expected of me. I glanced up and down the road but we were relatively hidden on this side of the truck, unless anyone else stopped here or took a closer look! The lights of the vehicles as they drove past threw moving shadows all around us, but the full moon enabled me to see what I was doing, in the cold silvery light. I was amazed at the fact he had only just said about 20 words to me in all the time we had been together now and here I was on my knees doing him homage. I was to learn that he was deliberately making sure I felt a little uneasy to break me in -- as he told me later.

I looked at the cock in front of me, a dribble of pee still on the tip.

"For fuck's sake do I have to tell you everything?" he suddenly snapped and shook his cock in my face causing the drip to fly off and land on my forehead. I wetted my lips running my tongue over them and opened my mouth slowly closing my lips around the head, my tongue flicking over it and around the tip, under the rim and into the slit. His piss still leaking a little, bitter to the taste. He grunted happily as I tipped my head back and looked up at him. His eyes were half closed as he rested his hands against the wheel, letting me do the work. I swirled my tongue around the head again and forced myself to relax, knowing this would be a challenge. With one hand, he ruffled my hair, almost in a fatherly approach as I slurped loudly in surprise at this small sign of tenderness. I choked as he started sliding in deeper, making me splutter, spaying goblets of saliva across his jeans as his cock poked through the fly. I wondered what his balls looked like and reached in taking them out. I felt a thrill of excitement as he grunted at me.

"That's a good slut. Work'em but be careful with the family jewels. I think you are going to be a good boi to take along with me. You should earn me some good money. You will learn that I need to dump a load quite often. My wife is used to that, though."

He chuckled and I could not suppress the shiver of excitement and also fear which suddenly ran through my body at this praise and the thought of him fucking his wife and most probably other women and men, too..

I forced myself to relax but nevertheless gagged as he slid further in making me choke and gag. He gave a laugh. His face was swimming as I looked up at him with my eyes full of tears as they started flowing down my cheeks.

"My boi needs some training!"

He pulled out, his cock erect, proud and wet with my saliva and his pre cum

"Yes Sir! Sorry Sir, thank you Sir!"

I gasped as I felt my chest heaving, fighting to get my breath back. He laughed as he brought his boot up to my tight bulge and I trembled in fear as I knew I was totally at his mercy. A quick jab and I would be in agony. I was terrified he was going to kick me. I flinched in anticipation of being caused acute pain, but he just pressed his boot against my bulge, leaving a dirty bootprint in my crotch, no doubt as a sort of mark of ownership. He traced the outline of my bulge with the tip of his boot and smiled.

"This will get the money rolling,"

He sniggered as he started rubbing me, making me groan. I heard him spit and felt a gob of saliva spatter against my right cheek. I felt it slowly start to dribble down and fall onto my shirt.

I was dreading being kicked in my manhood and so thought the best form of defence was to please him and so I sucked his right ball gently into my mouth suddenly, causing him to groan. I pressed my tongue against it and gently tugged, swirling it around the sac, tasting and smelling the sweaty, pissy, spermy manliness of my master.

He grunted again and started to idly jack his cock, resting it on my face as I sucked and washed his ball, tugging it gently in my teeth and pressing my tongue all around it feeling the nut inside. I was aware of his movements getting faster as I let the one ball plop wetly from my mouth and sucked the other into the warm wet resting place it seemed to like, washing it as I slurped on it, tugging again gently making him groan loudly almost as he were an animal in pain. I was completely taken by surprise when I felt a sudden wetness in my hair. In my surprise I let his ball fall from my mouth and was greeted with the vision of his erection pointing directly at my face. I gasped as I saw the slit open and immediately my face was spattered with warm cum. I closed my eyes as I felt the creamy stickiness trickle down over my right eyelid and felt another blast into my open mouth as I naively gasped in surprise. I shivered slightly as the thick creamy man juice spattered over my tongue. He rested the head on my tongue as I stuck it out turning up the sides and end so as not to lose his cum. I felt another load squirt out and pool thickly on it. I closed my lips as he pulled back and slowly started rubbing the rubbery sticky head over my cheeks and forehead, leaving a sticky residue which quickly cooled in the evening air.

"Daddy is just writing his initials on your face, boi. Branding his property."

I swallowed, feeling the gooey sperm slide down my throat. I had not swallowed another man's sperm before, although had practised with some of my own before I had come over. I realised that it would be one of my new duties in my new life. I suddenly felt sick and gagged. Fearing I would throw up. I started gasping and forced myself to relax and started to breathe deeply, gradually overcoming my bout of nausea.

"Sorry, Sir"

I muttered and was surprised to hear him laugh as he zipped up.

"Guess you will need more training than I thought,"

he grinned and nodded at the cab.

"Get back in. There's a truck stop down an hour down the road. I could use something to eat and drink and guess you could, too. A bit more than Daddy's special cream,"

he chuckled.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Reckon you will do."

We clambered back into the cab and we were soon back on the road again. I felt strangely happy that I seemed to have past the first test, but wondered what the truck stop would hold in store for me....

*

Thanks for the positive comments I received last time. Sorry it has taken me a long time to write the second part. If there is a demand for more, I will gladly continue.

My story is my own imagination and is not based on any real life person or situation.