Trudy Ch. 02: The Next Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay on top of her and forced his cock in the V-shape formed between her thighs and buttocks, entering her once more. He raised his body slightly, bracing his arms on her shoulders, pinning her flat to the bed, and proceeded to ram her hard and deep from behind.

She could take no more, and begged him to seed her... "please Soloman, come deep inside me, fill me with your seed... , oh my fucking god yes... I want you to brand me with your cum... mark me as yours... "... He said calmy, between shortening breaths... "l am no longer Soloman to you, you will call me Master, white bitch... what am I?"

"You're my Master, my owner. Please Master seed me now... "

He responded haltingly, trying to hold himself until he said what he wanted to... "it is a shame you only met Soloman as a mature woman, if you were younger and more fertile (she had told him she could not get pregnant, no condom needed) I would have bred you; giving you a black child would have marked you as my property, showing the world the African man's superiority over his white brothers."

Being still somewhat new to sharing her body with other men, Trudy had not even considered this before, why would she? It had been about sex, not making a baby for her... but even so she was momentarily stunned by the instinctive response of her mind, firstly exhilarated with the thought of this black man impregnating her with his child, claiming her, leaving a permanent reminder of her submissiveness to his cock... then even more stunned that she felt deep sorrow and regret that it would never happen. The emotions fleeting, but having a deep profound effect on her.

"Oh my god, the thought of you making me pregnant Master is making me... cum... oh dear god, please I implore you, empty yourself in me now... at least claim me with your seed".

And he did... streams of white jizz shot inside her, warm and creamy, and salty... and utterly emotional she began to cry with both the joy of her Master giving her the gift of his seed, but also inexplicably with sadness that she could never be bred by him.

He had proved that black cock would now be the only colour to enter her again...

I was stunned. This had come a long way in only a few days. But, there was no point in bitching about it, this was what I wanted for over 20 years... I just had to take it, and take what scraps of her I might be allowed when we got home.

He stood. Looked at me and said, "you may clean her with your hand and mouth, but you will not fuck her... and that includes her arse. I will be back on Friday. Make sure you are ready for me"... the last bit meant for both of us.

He left and I did as instructed. Softly licking her pussy, tasting his cum on my lips and tongue as it seeped out of her...

We both got a surprise on Friday... but that's for another time...

12