Trudy Ch. 04: After Soloman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman had waited until near the end, when most of the men were reluctant to add their cocks to the collection; a lot of them oddly squeamish about the cum of multiple other men who had gone before them being in contact with their own pricks.

The glass beads were inserted first, there were five of them increasing in size from tip to hilt, she stopped at number three and left the other two protruding out of Trudy's ass for now. The woman then slid a vibrator between Trudy's legs...buzzing angrily...as soon as it touched her exposed clit her body began to spasm and writhe in her bondage...the sensation similar to something cold hitting a sensitive tooth, but much more pleasurable than painful. Nirvana.

Leaving the vibrator gnawing away at her vagina lips, the woman positioned herself between her legs and pushed the strap-on in to Trudy's cunt, dripping with the cum of...how many men?...she could not remember.

Being a woman herself, she knew how to get Trudy off, knew the right places, the right tempo, when to push hard and fast, and when to back off and go smooth and slow, building to a crescendo. The beads in Trudy's arse were pushed all the way to number five...immediately increasing the pressure inside her as the dildo had less room to work in...even though it was slick with Trudy's juices and the mixed sperm.

She squirted first as the plastic cock sawed away at her, liquid spilling on the matting below, then with a loud shriek, and violent shudder she had cum like she had never cum before, even with Soloman and his brothers...the variety of sensations from the constant pressure of the beads in her ass, the rhythmic but alternating speed of the strap-on, and particularly the buzzing and humming of the vibrator on her clit (another first for her) coupled to the erotic notion that this was being done to her by a woman, not a man, all adding to the noxious recipe.

As soon as the beads were removed from her the woman just turned and walked away looking for her next victim, and Trudy was set free, her hour up. She went to clean up and then find Tony.

She had not seen Tony for a while...and wondered where the bloody hell he was...she was stunned to find him being fucked royally by another black guys thick cock...he grinned at her when he spotted her watching the action...then went back to concentrating on taking the other guys dick.

She felt a bit lonely and abandoned for a while, Tony inviting her but then buggering off (literally) leaving her to her own devices...she had lots of admiring glances coming her way, but was not sure where to go next.

She saw a notice on a door..."Sensory Room" and was instantly curious. She approached the attendant outside and asked what was involved. The explanation apparently being that you entered naked...fumbled around a pitch black room...absolutely no visibility...and fucked the first body you touched...man or woman...She found a man...or rather he found her.

Walking slowly, arms in front of her like a zombie in pitch blackness, she felt something brush her arse. Within seconds, a hand had shot out and patted and flapped about her back, seeking her out. She stopped still so the hands could settle on her, explore her and get their bearings...understand what they had found like a blind person does...they were clearly a mans hands.

Having figured out she was a woman...the hands in the dark began instinctively moving to the right areas. Grabbing at her breasts, squeezing them rather than fondling them...then his arms circling around her back pulling her in to him to keep everything in close quarters, hands slipping down to both buttocks, and then dropping his head to find her mouth and kiss her.

As the kiss continued, she felt him stiffen against her, feeling the heat radiating from his trouser snake as it grew.

She took him in her hand and proceeded to work him...estimating a good sized cock, but not huge...she was about to go down on him, but he spun her around suddenly and bent her over...seems like speed fucking was the next progression up from speed dating...meet, quick fuck, move on to the next partner. He located her entrance with his rod, parted her with his girth...and shoved himself crudely inside, then began pumping frantically at her like he was in a race with an unseen rival.

It wasn't the best sex she'd had...especially recently, but the darkness and the unknown made it more erotic, more of a sensory experience having no idea who was actually fucking her...the room living up to its billing...so she did climax on him...whoever he was...and he spilled himself inside her.

Within 30 seconds of finishing she felt different arms grip her and she was escorted to an anteroom, by one of the coordinators, watching on IR CCTV. There she was able to clean and retrieve her clothes.

She continued to wander around, and walked passed a semi naked, tall black woman...stunning in her appearance. Their eyes met, they slowed down as they appraised each other...the other woman apparently asked Trudy if she had ever tasted a black pussy, and she had shook her head...the thought instantly appealing after all those black dicks...she figured she would not be going against Soloman's wishes by experiencing her first lesbian adventure, especially as it was a black pussy. (Her earlier encounter not classified as a lesbian act in her eyes because she had been used like a a man, without laying a finger on the other woman).

The other woman took her by the hand and led her to the lesbian room...a mass of seathing, writing bodies confronting them as they entered...the smell of woman hanging heavily in the air...pheromones...queef noises heard here and there as sex toys were used in sucking, sodden vaginas.

She was led to a mattress on the floor in one corner of the room by her unnamed suitor...That was another thing she'd noticed, there appeared to be little small talk, no names exchanged, it was like an all you can eat sex buffet...pick what you want, take it, consume it, pick something else...an so on, until you'd had enough then you just left.

In keeping with the theme the woman wasted no time in getting down to it. Lying Trudy on her back she straddled her 69 style, slid Trudy's knickers off her legs, and hovered her own pussy over Trudy's mouth...Trudy following suit and awkwardly removing the womans underwear, to be confronted by what looked like a black oyster...both women then immediately burying each others faces in to matching, freshly shorn cunts.

There were no toys used, only the implements that god had given them...fingers, tongues and mouth.

They had pleasured each other simultaneously...Trudy emulating the other woman's actions mainly, copycatting her...it was the first time she had ever done this after all.

Trudy came first, the other woman more experienced and deft at her work. She admitted to me that she found sex with another woman a bit confusing...it was extremely gentle, sensual, not hurried or desperate like being probed by a man, which was more frantic usually and demanding. At the same time however, without that follow up penetration after what she considered the 'foreplay' for her it kind of left her feeling incomplete...unfinished. She preferred the other woman's approach, with toys to back up gods gifts.

Having ejaculated, she had changed position and placed herself between the woman's legs to continue lapping up her juices, tickling her labia and gently biting at the folds of skin, the doorway to her womanhood. Determined to make her cum in return, she had become impatient in the end, and finger fucked her partner in to an orgasm.

As seemed to be the considered practice, the woman rose up and walked off without so much as backward glance, her panties swinging in one hand, off in search of the next course on the sex buffet...

Trudy said she had become bored then...and annoyed that Tony had basically left her to her alone all night as soon as they'd entered the building...just like leaving a coat in the cloakroom...she thought the intention was for them to eventually spend the night together again, sharing their experiences of the party, before she set off back home, but admitted she was glad they didn't, after he'd effectively fucked her the first night but then dumped her at the party...egotistical bastard that he is.

So she had simply wandered downstairs to the street, hailed a cab and went back to her hotel...and now here she was taking my role as storyteller, a role that had started the whole goddam landslide to this point in time...a crazy, life changing month.

We knew we had much to talk about...our future...the dynamics of our relationship and how we moved on from this...

But that's for another time.

12