Trudy Ch. 06: Rehabilitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just said..."well I guess that's all other colours of cock back on the menu then...looks like Thor's hammer came through..." and we both fell about laughing.

The next match was played...game over we returned to the hotel again...we could not contemplate trying to meet Thor that night...had to do the socialising bit with the team and other parents...show willing.

The following day was different though. The team had a bonding thing to do (before the last game later in the evening) with the coaches and managers leaving parents to explore the town, to have time to themselves...we hoped that Thor was not tied up with his teams own schedule..and that we could arrange round 2. The only way to find out was to rise early and get to the pool area; as a fitness freak we fully expected he would turn up there like the first morning Trudy had succumbed to him.

Sure enough, he was already there, swimming laps of the pool...he spotted us approach from the changing areas and climbed out of the pool via the metal ladders at the side, and walk over to greet us.

Before reaching us though, he indicated with his head and eyes that we should adjourn to the sauna. Once the door was closed, he wasted no time with polite conversation, he just said to me..."make yourself useful and stand by the door and keep watch" (meaning through the slim observation window running down the centre of the pine door)...before walking to Trudy and engulfing her in his huge frame, a true bear hug...clasping her arse in both hands and squeezing and massaging her buttocks...she knew what was expected of her and she reciprocated by rubbing her left hand up and down the front of his shorts feeling him swell and stiffen with each movement, before slipping her hand down inside the waistband and clenching hold of his knob, still cool from the pool water...

Their lips met and exchanged a quick flurry of heated kisses, biting, nipping and tongue boxing in breathy, frantic motion.

He was impatient this morning, probably because of where they were despite me playing look out...so once he was rock hard he spun her around, her back to him, and slid down the straps of her costume just enough to free her breasts, which he gripped from behind her, feeling the sweat on them from the heat of the sauna...the nipples so hard and unyielding. He ran his left hand down to her pussy, and slipped it inside the costume seeking out her clit...parting her flaps and finding it wet and warm. He began fingering her up and down in a flicking motion, then around in circles, occasionally reaching down further and slipping the tip of his index finger inside her...while his right hand worked her breast...pinching the nipple between thumb and forefinger and rolling it between them...they were both sweating profusely now, their body's covered in beads of salty water...he pushed her forward, making her take hold of the middle row of a three tiered bench at the back of the sauna...and pulled aside her costume, revealing the entrance to his desires...he gripped his cock, and positioned it at the opening and thrust it forward in to her, the tip immediately lost and engulfed by warm, wet walls of flesh.

His hips picked up pace (as I glanced back and forward from the door to the pair of them), his member going further and further in to her with each shove until it could take no more...until the slapping of his tree trunk thighs against her buttocks and the noises Trudy was making almost made my role as look out redundant...anyone within 50 metres would realise what was happening in the sauna...

He removed his cock and tried to take her in the arse...but she told him to stop, as he was too big for her...so instead he turned her around, her spread-eagled on the second tier of the bench, and pulled aside her costume and entered her stood between her legs, gripping her thighs and pulling her on to his cock...fortunately there appeared to be no-one else in the pool area as Trudy was making one hell of a racket, as his rod pumped back and forth, her tits jiggling up and down free from her costume, bringing her almost to climax...

Before she came however, he sat down on the first tier of the bench, and dragged her across to straddle him...lowering herself on to him cowgirl style, facing him...heavy kissing commenced as she bounced up and down on his erect, throbbing manhood...his hands groping her tits...he gave her fair warning he was about to come, and she confirmed the same...both violently releasing their seed at the same time in an age old race to meet each other, and fertilise the egg...procreation...though not on this occassion...

After catching their breath, kissing gently, she stood up from him, her costume still slightly to one side...and incredibly she asked me to clean her...another small relenting of her decree that I would not perform any sex act on her again.

I dropped my head to her cunt, oozing with the cum of Thor and began to lick it out...this time Thor taking over sentry duty at he door...nodding his appreciation.

After a few minutes she stopped me, corrected her costume and then spoke to Thor..."so we have the day to ourselves today, what's your schedule like..."

"As it happens we have our final game later this evening, but I am free until late afternoon...so what did you have in mind..."

"Well you of course" she said seductively..."but where, when and what I leave to you"...

His choice was leftfield, but given his penchant for exhibitionism it should have been to some extent predictable...however, neither of us knew until it was actually happening (or in Trudy's case after the event) what was going on...

A few hours later we followed him to an address in Helsinki...a friends pad he said...a place he used from time to time because his friend allowed him to...when he was away.

We entered a room that was obviously geared for sex games, just from the look of the decour...it was a shag pad for definite. A large mirror above the bed, and on both walls either side of the bed...plus a couple of cabinets and drawers hiding who knew what until later...

He asked her to strip seductively for him...and she obliged...peeling off each layer with drama, and a hint of eroticism...until she stood completely naked in front of him...he undressed himself then reached in to one of the drawers, and returned with silk ribbons, rope and leg rstraints...and asked if she would lie down on the bed so he could restrain her arms and legs to the four corner posts of the bed frame...again she obliged...her legs wide open, and her arms shackled behind her head, raising her tits slightly higher.

He returned to the drawer and brought out a rabbit vibrator, switched it on and positioned it with the little V shaped prongs buzzing her clit, and the shaft inserted inside her...working it with his right hand as she writhed against her shackles.

His left hand was slid inside a mink glove, which then roamed over every part of her upper body and inner legs...soft and tickling and heightening her senses and nerve endings...he moved so that it was possible for her to take his cock in to her mouth while he continued to pleasure her fanny with the rabbit and stroked her breasts with the mink glove...it was not long before she reached climax...yelling "oh my fucking god" through gritted teeth (thankfully not around his cock at the time) as she released...

Thor then asked me to do him a favour...said he needed a small dildo for Trudy's arse as he was too big for her, and that I would find it in a room to the left outside this bedroom...

I left the room, the door closing behind me...and entered the room on the left...and was immediately greeted by three men sat in reclining chairs on a slightly raised platform...watching my wife and Thor through what I deduced to be one of the mirrors to the side of the bed...a two way mirror...no doubt the same set up on the other side.

I heard Thor speak..."You in there Dan? Sorry about the deception, but I thought you might enjoy the voyeurism being a cuckold...so sit back and relax...she is fine."

Trudy said..."what do you mean...?"

"I will show you later"...was his reply...placing a blindfold on her eyes, while she was still restrained...

I was speachless...three strangers, no doubt friends of Thor, and possibly others in the room behind the second mirror...had just watched my wife be pleasured by their mate wielding some sex toys...and were now about to watch the main event...!

I could see two of them were hard, because they had already took their cocks out of their pants...and were softly stroking them in anticipation of the show...the third biding his time...all of them barely acknowledging me as I stood there glancing between them and my wife spread-eagled and tethered to the bed...totally fucking surreal.

Back in the room Thor was drizzling something over Trudy's body...paying particular attention to her tits, stomach and freshly shaved pussy...I had no idea what it was, but it was edible that much I know, because Thor had stopped drizzling and was now licking it off her as she wriggled and writhed against her restraints...especially when his tongue and lips practically gobbled her pussy, delving deep and pushing hard against her clit, then sucking it, making it sit proud of its hiding place.

A door opened in to the room silently, Trudy not hearing because of the throes of her own climax and not seeing because of the blindfold...and in walked a black guy...clearly a body building friend of Thor, muscles rippled everywhere, including the one that mattered, the one between his legs...swinging semi erect, and twitching harder with each step.

Thor stood from the bed and was silent...the black guy walked across to Trudy and brushed his cock across her lips and nose...her lips eventually parting as the tip concentrated on them, gliding back and forth, a sign it wanted to be accepted in her mouth.

You could tell she looked a bit confused, knew something was different but was not sure what...the taste of the cock? The shape? The size? Its scent?...nevertheless she allowed the cock to fuck her throat gently and carefully, floating her tongue around the bellend...she felt a hand begin teasing her nipple, making it hard as well as its opposite number by association...the hand left her breast and slid down between her legs, a single finger parting her and slipping inside her...preparing her to take the cock still filling her mouth...

By now there were four guys in the side room I was stood in - all with their cocks in their hand...I was one of them.

He removed his cock...walked to the end of the bed...scaled it between her legs, and shuffled across on his knees until he was in position, then took his cock in hand and nuzzled it up and down between her vaginas lips, polishing his knob with her wetness...she knew what was coming and lifted her thighs to it...indicating she wanted his cock inside her...urgent to be fucked...he responded by slipping the first few inches in to her...did the same three more times...teasing her...until she'd had enough and shouted "fuck me"...

Then he slammed in to her, all the way down...hard, long, deep...she could feel his member hot and throbbing inside her when he reached as far as he could go, and she sighed as she held him inside her for a few seconds...before he shuffled about a bit, and then continued to glide in and out of her, building a solid rhythm, a hypnotic tempo to the movement of his hips.

He lay flat on her, almost crushing her with his bulk...and pumped fast...rubbing himself against her clit every time his cock disappeared in to her tunnel...arousing her even more.

It did not take too long before she began to show those obvious signs and sounds of release, and then her body shuddered and stretched against her shackles...her muscles straining with the exhilaration of her climax...

He stood, then she felt the tethers holding her ankles being released...then heard Thor say..."I'm going to untie your arms too for a second, I want you to turn around and kneel up facing the headboard, don't take off the blindfold..."

She did as she was told, and when her arms were retied to each side of the bed, she felt a body lie next to her, then shuffle in to her...she understood and lifted her right leg, so he could slide under her, until she straddled him...a cock was guided up inside her almost immediately, and began hammering her...thighs slapping her buttocks, her tits bouncing up and down...only this time it was Thor not the black guy inside her...

The black guy watched for a minute or so, then gave away the surprise, unable to contain himself further...she felt movement behind her, as Thor continued his relentless servicing of her cunt...making her pant and groan in equal measure...she was even more confused when her arms were freed and she was pushed forward on to Thor, finding his mouth, and beginning to kiss him, biting his lips...then fully realising what was going on when hands parted her buttocks, and another cock pressed against her anus and then slipped inside...she removed the blindfold then...and looked directly in to Thor's face beneath her...grinning at her...then glancing behind her to see a black guy fucking her arse...

"That's just naughty..." She said to Thor...

"So...is there any difference?" He said...halteringly, short of breath as he continued to thrust himself in to her..."Could you tell which was a white cock and which was a black cock without being able to see for yourself"?

She had to admit she couldn't...

"So why deprive yourself by sticking to black guys...? As long as you get pleasured by it, what difference does it make what colour the prick is..."

Nothing else was said...she could hear black guy begin to grunt...knew he was going to explode...he stayed in her when he did...filling her arse with warm, sticky jizz...then depositing what was left around her star...decorating it.

Thor was getting there too, and so was she...she reached down between her legs and found her clit with her fingers and began frantically working at it wanting to have a double orgasm...his legs tensed...he whispered his impending arrival ...his shaft now slick with pussy water, and then yelled out loud "oh...fucking...yes..." as he shot cum deep in her cunt...still continuing his movement in and out of her, until she reached orgasm from her frantic fingering, and began to squirt from his continued attentions inside her...

It wasn't over yet...another guy walked in, I assume from the other side room, and while black guy and Thor cleaned themselves off, this guy played housekeeper and cleaned her pussy and arse of both mens spunk...did nothing else...just hoovered up both mens cum then left...!! Bizarre.

Trudy remembered me then..."Wheres's Dan...and what did you mean before about a deception, was that the black guy and the cleaner?"...

Thor just said..."show her"...one of the blokes flicked a switch in the room I was in...someone did the same in the opposite room...and we became visible through the mirrors to Trudy...4 guys in one room, 2 in the other including the cleaner...

Her jaw dropped..."You mean they just watched all that..." He nodded...

She felt so fantastic, empowered by the knowledge that these men had watched her being shagged by Thor and his mate...it turned her on immensley...so much in fact...that before we left she made sure Thor fucked her again, this time with everyone visible to her as they watched them...all of us stood around the bed, wanking our own cocks, as Thor's hammer pummelled Trudy good and hard for the last time...

We went back to the hotel, then to the arena for the last game...Thor's team playing later than ours, then leaving straight after to go back home to a town not too far away...

We stayed one more night, and flew home the next day...Trudy a rehabilitated woman...Thor winning the battle against the black voodoo.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fateful Decisions A husband's decisions lead to his boss cuckolding him.in Loving Wives
Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 01 A gangbang for my hot wife... and me...in Loving Wives
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Slut: Brandi and the BBC Pt. 04 Slut wife teases and torments husband with BBC.in Interracial Love
Slut: Brandi and the BBC Pt. 05 Hot Slut wife fucking black guys.in Interracial Love
More Stories