True Baseball Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandy + Kate + baby = family of 4.
6.2k words
4.52
20.6k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

I was warm all over, barely able to support myself on all fours, ready to collapse. Her hands were on my waists rapidly pulling my quivering tight pussy onto her rubber cock. My body began to convulse, my vaginal walls began to spasm, juices began to flow.

As I reached the peak of my orgasm, the thrusts of the cock inside me began to pick up pace and I shouted as I came, "Put a baby inside me!"

I felt her pull out. She ripped off her strap-on dildo and began to quickly rub her fingers over her swollen clit; Lady Macbeth couldn't match the feverish rubbing of her hands. Within two seconds, I felt her shake the bed, use my back for support and climax, jetting bursts of come as she exclaimed, "Momma's got good eggs!"

We collapsed side-by-side, panting, sweaty, sticky, sexy, glowing...and laughing at our comments. It was a long journey, with a happy ending we were not expecting to ever reach, but we finally got there.

=================================================

Three years earlier (May 3, 2047; graduation day, 4pm; home)

...Sandy was sucking my own clit and was busy pushing two fingers into my pussy. She kept inserting and withdrawing her finger as her tongue treated my clit as a punching bag. Then the next time she inserted her two fingers she kept them there and began curling them towards my stomach against my pussy walls. I felt my g-spot swell. I began rocking with the curling of her fingers. I moaned into her pussy and began licking her clit furiously in retaliation. Sandy began to buck her pussy with my tongue movements and we both let out loud wails. Juices sprayed from both of us and I collapsed on top of her. I slowly recovered and turned around to reposition myself. Sandy still had her eyes closed and was still clenching the bed sheets at her sides.

I began nibbling at her breasts. With small pecks I would lightly bite her flesh and pinch her nipples with my lips and tongue. Like a dog turning circles in the grass before lying down, I cleared an area on her chest with my kisses before laying my head to rest after a wonderful evening. I laid there listening to Sandy breathe. I felt the pause in her breathing and felt her begin to speak.

"Kate, I love you."

"I love you too, Sandy."

"Kate?"

"Yes?"

"Let's have a baby."

I laid there for a moment. My heart skipped a beat, my lungs retained their air as I held my breath. Many thoughts raced through my head. Sandy and I had known each other for four years. We were in love from the beginning. We've lived together for three years. In our minds, we were married. No better confidant, friend, lover existed. We've seen each other through the worst points of each others lives. I would do anything for her and she would for me. We've also enjoyed the finer moments in each others lives – like today. She was a great mother. She would make a great mother again. Would I though? By her asking, should I take that as an answer that she thinks so? Was now the right time? I was just going to start my teaching career after the summer, would I have time to raise a child? Wait, who was going to have the child? Could I take maternity leave so early into my job? Would she want to have the baby? I kind of like the idea of having her baby. Then there was age. I was twenty years her junior. Is that conducive for starting a family? It shouldn't be a problem. Love breaks barriers and solves all problems.

I exhaled and stated the only doubt I still had, "Now?"

"When you're ready. You start teaching sweetie; I figure it may be a few years before we begin to start planning."

I shifted my head so I was now face-to-face with Sandy and looked her in the eyes. "You want to make a baby together?"

"Yes, Kate"

"With me?" I asked still in shock.

"With who else? You would make a wonderful mother."

I leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. Her lips were soft and wet and I probed my tongue gently in her mouth. I pulled my tongue out and took her upper lip in my mouth and gave a kiss and a nibble as I pulled my head away to look into her beautiful blue eyes."

"Your place or mine?" I asked the only remaining question as I slid a hand down between our bodies, slid between her bush and began to slowly rub her pussy lips.

"Either place would make a good home." She replied as she snaked her own hand down our bodies and added a finger to my clit and began to pinch. "We'll figure that all out later when we're both ready."

=================================================

Three years later (Friday, May 27, 2050; 9pm; ballroom)

It was a surprisingly cool night, but the sky was clear and you could see the stars. The mood inside followed the same theme, "An evening beneath the stars." The ballroom was beautifully decorated; the prom committee had done a fantastic job. The kids began filing in over an hour ago, taking pictures with their dates and friends to commemorate this event, something to look back on, to remember for the rest of their lives. My role was to chaperone, to make sure these kids didn't do anything that they would regret for the rest of their lives, a duty I have shared with my partner for the last three years, acting as Big Brother for Washington High. Most people had finished dinner and began to cluster around tables, chatting or heading back to the photo booth; a few couples began to venture out onto the dance floor as the DJ looked to have just finished setting up.

Suddenly, my crotch began to vibrate. I reached into my lap and picked up my phone. The text message read "I'm going to need you in the women's bathroom. A couple is having sex in one of the stalls, I need your help."

I left the phone on the table and rushed to the bathroom and began checking stalls. I was like a police officer in the movies, starting at the stall closest to the exit, kicking it open and finding it empty. The second, the third – all empty. I reached the last stall, I stood in front of it and then the door opened on its own. My lover was standing in front of me, alone, with her phone in one hand and something clenched in the other.

I entered the stall, "A trick to get me alone, huh?"

"No trick, there really will be a couple having sex in this stall and I really do need your help to make that happen," she answered coyly.

"A bathroom quickie on prom night, isn't that kinda cliché?" I asked as I reached up and took her soft face and neck in my hand and planted a kiss on her lips. My left hand slid down her body and grabbed the phone from her right hand and placed it on the toilet paper dispenser, returning my hand to hold hers. I continued to passionately plant kisses on her lips while I reached down with my right hand and grabbed the object in her other hand.

I couldn't make out what it was by touch so broke the kiss and looked down at it.

In our hands was a pregnancy test. I lifted it higher and could now make out the blue plus. A mix of emotions rushed through my head, running the gambit from excited, to relieved, to pride, but could only muster, "What's this?"

"I'm pregnant. We're having a baby. I'm having your baby!" She voiced in a whispered exclamation.

I was overcome with joy. "But, when?" I asked, confused as our next doctor's appointment wasn't until Monday.

"I found out from the doctor today. I also confirmed it myself." She said looking down at the stick. "I thought this would be a fun way to tell you. Getting pregnant on prom night, now we're hitting all the clichés!"

"Clichés are good," I replied as I pulled her head back into me and began to kiss the other mother of our child deeply. I began lapping at her mouth and pulled her whole body into me, our breasts squished together, the smooth material of our dresses not adding too much friction. We kissed as our hands held together, holding the pregnancy test between us.

=================================================

Three months before (Friday, February 4, 2050; 6pm; car)

It was a long, quiet car ride home. It was not the relaxed, comfortable quiet that couples who have been together a long time experience, nor was it the heavy tension in the atmosphere kind that you could cut with a knife. Instead, it was a quiet formed out of exhaustion – a mental exhaustion. We were returning from the doctor, confirming yet another failed round of in-vitro fertilization. My left hand was on the steering wheel; my right hand was on Kate's left thigh. I never diverted my eye contact from the road ahead, but occasionally, I would rub my thumb across her outer thigh to indicate what I couldn't say with words. That I loved her, that I was there, and that we would get through this together.

Kate had gotten off to an excellent start at Washington High School. She made an excellent history teacher. She was young, beginning right out of college, so her students could relate to her, yet she also commanded their respect. Kate had been shy in high school, but she really blossomed into her own being in college, and became a true leader and mentor for her kids. I wish I could take credit for that, but all I did was observe the change, the change came from her. She had such a great warm heart and loving aura about her, I knew early on I wanted to have a child with her.

Kate's first two years teaching were busy, but she finally learned the ropes, managed her lesson plans and felt like she could devote time to planning a family. Last year, we decided to visit the doctor and begin the process of creating a baby. We listened to all the doctor's advice and concerns and options. We decided on in-vitro fertilization. But would we use Kate's eggs and body for delivery because she was the youngest? Would we do one of each so we each felt like we were contributing a part of ourselves to this child?

I drove up our street and pulled into the driveway, slowly bringing the car to a stop. We remained silent as we got out of the car and walked through the front door. We were like two zombies, climbing the stairs to the bedroom. We shed our clothes, not out of necessity but out of habit, and crawled, nude, into bed and pulled the giant white sheet over our bodies as we spooned.

Last year, we had decided we both wanted to be part of the newborn. We decided to use Kate's younger eggs, fertilize them with sperm we would pick out and insert the embryos into my uterus for me to deliver. Nothing ever goes as smoothly as you plan, however. We went through several cycles of harvesting Kate's eggs, allowing the couple of days for the fertilized eggs to advance to a certain stage and then be implanted in my body. Unfortunately, today we found out that once again, the eggs did not adhere to my uterine wall; I was not pregnant.

We lay in bed with heavy hearts. The process is quite expensive and we only had the finances (and lets face it, the will power) to proceed with this effort one more time. Should we maintain the course, hoping it was not biology but luck causing problems or should we switch course and use my eggs and Kate's body or some other magical combination? We had a difficult choice to make that night. We spent the evening talking about it before finally coming to a decision and drifting off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning when I felt Kate stirring, leaving my arms to get up. She sat at the edge of the bed and stretched. Her silhouette would make anyone horny. Long slender legs, a stomach that had gained a few pounds with the stresses of the classroom but still remained toned, small perky breasts and gorgeous black hair falling over her curved, smooth back as she let out a yawn.

She bent over, reaching to pick her panties off the floor. This curved her back in the other direction, exposing the crack of the wonderfully small, tight ass. I stared in awe as she put one leg then the other through her panties, then stood up, getting off the edge of the bed to pull the fabric over her ass, giving it a shake to smooth out the material. She bent over again, providing a full view of her butt, the outline of her pussy just becoming visible. She brought up a white cotton cropped top and pulled it over her head. As the material framed her torso snuggly, her nipples pressed against the fabric revealing themselves. She turned around, and her nipples were staring at me.

My gaze went to her brown eyes and I broke the morning silence. "You're beautiful."

She leaned over the bed and gave me a long kiss on the lips. She then pulled down the sheet covering my naked body, exposing my breasts, then further down revealing my cavernous belly button, further down still exposing my furry pussy, then my own long shapely legs. "No, you're beautiful."

She kissed me then walked into the adjoining bathroom and shouted, "Can I count on that hot body joining me again this year as a chaperone at the Senior prom? I forgot I need to notify the student committee next week whether I can do it again."

"Three years running, is there no one else or do they really love you that much?" I asked from the bed, staring at my nakedness, running my hand slowly over my breasts and belly.

She poked her head out of the bathroom, "You'll just have to live with the fact that you married a popular teacher," she said, sticking her tongue out at me before sliding back into the bathroom. "Besides I love being there with you. I never went to my own prom, and now I get to share those dances with you."

She was right. I had helped chaperone ever year with Kate and enjoyed them just as much as she did. The students put together a great event year after year. And we never had to hide the fact we were a couple and were comfortable dancing arm in arm at the end of the night, the students and other faculty chaperones not minding at all. My hands continued to explore my body. Kate and I already had to make the difficult choice last night of how to proceed with our last cycle of IVF, but this morning I found myself debating whether I had time for one quick session of self pleasure before getting dressed myself and starting the day with my love.

=================================================

Three months later (Friday, May 27, 2050; 11pm; ballroom)

Tyrone Wells' "The Time of Our Lives" started blaring out of the speakers. Couples gathered on the wooden floor for the final dance. This was going to be the last dance for some of them, losing touch as college and careers caused them to part ways. I grabbed Sandy's hand and walked her out to the dance floor, knowing this was just the beginning of our lives, a new baby on the way. I put my hands around her waist and she draped hers around my neck as we rocked back and forth to the music.

The three and a half minutes of the song felt like an eternity. I had a lot to absorb. Over the next week, I would be saying my official goodbyes to my Seniors. Hopefully teaching history would not mean I would become apart of it. I hoped that they would keep in touch; come back in a few years, enter my classroom and catch me up on all the wonderful things they have accomplished.

I stared into Sandy's blue marbled eyes and thought of the future we have together. It made me think of how we had gotten here. I owed Sandy everything. I felt lost, unloved, forgotten by my own parents. I remember the fateful night where I was at Sandy's house ready to enjoy a nice meal but needed to use her computer and noticed the search history. That is when I knew we both felt the same way about each other. I was too nervous to broach the subject that night, instead I rushed home and sat in my room, pulling up the erotic story I had seen earlier on my own computer and sat in my computer chair, naked, legs spread wide. As I read each paragraph, my hands explored every part of my body. For the first two paragraphs, my hands stroked my shaved legs, up and down, up and down, softly caressing with the tips of my fingers, barely touching the skin, just teasing. The next two paragraphs, my hands ran across my belly, my waist, my arms, my shoulders. The story began to heat up and I moved my hands to my breasts, pulling at the small globes, pinching at my nipples until they stood erect, protruding a half inch from my small peaks. The story neared its climax and so did I, my hands wandered to my pussy. My left index finger toyed with my clit, as my right hand inserted two fingers into my pussy, squirming and curling, scraping my pussy, collecting my juices, making me cum. I had masturbated before, but never had sex. I had fantasies of women before too, but only of the stories I had read, but never had anyone real in mind. That night I had Sandy in mind and knew I was in love. The next day we confirmed it.

I got wet thinking about that moment (as well as memories of our earlier rendezvous in the girls room), with my lover in my arms as we danced at prom. It was a picture-perfect moment.

My parents were not accepting of my lifestyle, but I did not miss much when I walked out of their house. It was just a house. I had a home to go to. A home with Sandy and now we were starting a family. I loved this woman. I closed my eyes and pressed my head against her cheek and savored the moment.

=================================================

Three weeks earlier (Monday, May 9, 2050; 4pm; hospital)

This was it. Our last attempt. We made our decision, no turning back now. No doubts, only hope. Had to stay positive. Although it was an outpatient process, it was definitely an intrusive procedure, but I had the love of my life there next to me holding my hand.

The ultrasound image allowed the doctor to locate my ovary and a long needle began to collect my eggs. I gave my spouse's hand a squeeze, not so much out of pain but as a means of sign language, that this time it was going to work.

Later the fertility specialists would be combining my eggs with the sperm we had selected (from a donor who had traits and characteristics that we thought would embody our future child well). Thinking of the best possible outcome, we scheduled our next appointment for later that week and left the hospital with optimism.

=================================================

Three weeks later (Friday, May 27, 2050; 11pm; ballroom)

As we danced, Kate pressed her head against my cheek and closed her eyes. I pulled her closer to me. I loved this woman. Before I met Kate, the previous eight years of my life were devoted to my son, Jeff. My husband had cheated and I kicked him to the curb. All my attention was making sure Jeff grew up well adjusted. He turned out wonderful. He had a great career ahead of him, studying archaeology at Berkeley. I was one proud mama. When Kate entered my life, my heart had room for both of them. They were friends and Jeff was so encouraging, just wanting to see me happy. What a son.

When he died, I was heartbroken, but Kate was there every step of the way. She filled the holes in my heart and dried my tears. I missed my son, but when I asked her to have a baby, it wasn't to replace Jeff, it was to mark the next stage of my life with this woman. I wanted a part of her, and just being with her wasn't enough, I wanted her child.

I married young and had Jeff at the age of twenty. My husband was my first sexual partner, but not my first romantic interest. I had kissed a few girls in college, and knew I liked it. When hubbie cheated and we split up, I thought I would never trust again. Then a beautiful girl showed up with an innocent heart that taught me how to love again. I still remember the first time she was at my house for Jeff's graduation party. She was the sweetest thing, shy yet curious and interested in hanging out with me. Later that day, she was curled up on my couch, with her head resting in my lap; I combed my fingers through her hair and massaged her head. I knew it then: I loved her. She completed her first year of college then moved in with me. We were married at heart, but not legally, although Kate did legally change her last name, taking mine: Johnson. To complete our family, we just needed a baby and now at last, it was on its way.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
12