True Colors Ch. 01

Story Info
A stranger assaults a young woman and steals her underwear.
1.3k words
4.15
27.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anya20
anya20
4 Followers

It's hard to pinpoint exactly what was missing in my life before I met Mark, but these last few weeks with him have made it clear to me that I can never go back to the way things were. He has helped me discover myself; realize what I truly want, what I absolutely need. And for that, I will be forever indebted to him.

-Ava

***6 weeks ago***

As I walked down the winding marble staircase in my lovely emerald gown I felt like a princess. I saw William waiting below and smiled. As soon as I reached the foyer he pulled me close and swept me up in his arms, kissing me gently. He whispered, "You look beautiful tonight sweetheart, absolutely stunning."

I kissed him again. With his arms around me, I felt so safe. Will and I have been dating 3 years now and it has been wonderful. Tonight he was taking me out to dinner at the Plaza to celebrate my 21st birthday.

When we arrived at the restaurant, he helped me take off my coat and I could feel his hands grazing my shoulders through the thin silk of my dress before coming to rest on the small of my back. As the maître d' welcomed us and showed us to our table, I wondered if Will and I would have sex tonight. I wasn't completely sure I wanted to but it had been quite a while since we had and I hoped Will wasn't getting impatient. Who was I kidding? Will was the most kind and patient man I had ever met.

I met him at an incredibly boring cocktail party at my parent's house when I was still in high school. Will was older, 22 and studying finance at Princeton. He was quiet and serious, but also kind and attentive. We talked the whole night and started dating a few weeks later. My parents were elated; he was exactly the kind of man they had always imagined their daughter with. A year later I followed him to Princeton.

I sipped my wine as William talked about the stock market while we waited for our food to arrive. I was so bored but smiled and quietly excused myself. As I walked to the ladies room I thought I heard someone following me, I looked back but no one was there. In the ladies room I shook off the feeling. I fixed my make-up and readjusted my dress.

As soon as I left the bathroom I felt someone grab me around my waist. I barely got a chance to look at him before I felt his lips crushing mine. I was scared and struggled to get away but he towered over me. I pushed against his chest but he trapped me against the wall with the weight of his body. He seized both of my wrists with one of his hands and held them above my head. I panicked as I felt his other hand roaming all over my body. I gasped as I felt his erection pressing against my stomach. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, kissing me so hard I could feel it in my toes. I couldn't fight him anymore, he was too strong. I stopped squirming against him and just let him kiss me and touch me. I was overwhelmed. He let go of my wrists when he realized I had stopped struggling. His hands were everywhere all at once, squeezing my breasts. His mouth left mine and made its way to my neck, licking, sucking, and biting my earlobe. I froze when I felt his hand on my inner thigh. Tears filled my eyes as he grabbed at my crotch. He stuck his tongue in my ear and licked it, whispering "I saw you come in here with your boyfriend, you little bitch. That fucking preppy boytoy. Sexy little cunt like you needs a real man. Bet you're fucking dripping right now."

I was so scared I had nothing to say. I wanted to defend Will, to tell this asshole he had no idea what he was talking about, but I couldn't find the words. I felt his hand at the waistband of my panties and suddenly he ripped them off, exposing my pussy. He pulled away from me for a moment as he held my ripped underwear up to his nose, "I can smell your sweet cunt juice on these, I think you're a little more excited than you're letting on you prissy little slut."

Enough of this. William would start to worry, I had been away for quite a while. I summoned up the courage say "Are you done asshole?"

He laughed and slammed me against the wall. "Not even close." He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees, rubbing the crotch of his pants against my face. He unzipped his pants and his cock popped out and hit my face. It was so big. I'd only seen one real cock in my life, Will's, and his was nowhere near this size. I started to cry and plead in earnest, asking him to let me go. He ignored me and pressed the head of my cock against my lips. I knew what he wanted, but I had never sucked a cock before.

"Open wide bitch and suck my cock."

I shook my head trying to get away from him but he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his huge cockhead in my mouth. I could barely fit my mouth around it. He slapped me hard and told me to open wider. I tried to open my mouth as wide as I could and relax my throat as he pushed his cock into my throat inch by inch until he was in balls deep, gagging and choking me. He pinched my nose shut and I couldn't breathe. Finally he took his cock out and I took a deep breath just in time as he pushed it back in again. He grabbed my hair and used it to fuck my face. He forced me to deep throat his cock and pushed my face into his groin. I tried to lick and suck his huge cock as best as I could while he fucked my face because I figured the sooner he came, the sooner this ordeal would be over.

"Good girl. That's it suck my cock slut"

He started play with my large breasts, bouncing them around and squeezing them as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. I winced as he pinched and twisted my nipples. He groaned and I could feel him starting to come. He grabbed my head and thrust his cock down my throat and shot his load down my throat.

"Swallow my cum you fucking whore. Don't waste a single drop." He growled menacingly.

As I swallowed his semen, he pulled me back up to my feet by my hair. He wrapped his fingers around my neck and squeezed, choking me.

"This isn't over slut."

He walked away without looking back. I sunk to the floor crying and shaking. I was a mess. My hair was all messed up, my make up smeared all over my face mixed with saliva and his cum. I slowly got up and went back into the bathroom. I scrubbed my face raw and fixed my hair, but I couldn't get the taste of his cum out of my mouth. I looked in the mirror wondering if William would notice. I wasn't sure I should tell him what had just happened. I had no idea what he would do. He might get angry or might make me go to the police. I didn't want that. I decided to keep it to myself. My little secret. It was only when I left the bathroom did I realize he had stolen my panties. That fucking bastard.

anya20
anya20
4 Followers