True Confessions of a Swinger #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you know it upsets me, why do you continue to do it, especially when we're having sex? Why do you talk about fucking my mother? Why do you continue talking about Diane blowing you? I don't understand. Talking about having sex with my mother and/or my best friend is not pillow talk. It's just nasty and insulting to me."

Making her skin crawl, she hated saying the words of her mother, Debbie, fucking her husband and her best friend, Diane, blowing him. When he lowered her to his level, he gave her the imagine of his cock in her mother's pussy and his cock in her best friend's mouth. Just as he seemingly always imagined himself fucking her mother and her best friend blowing him, she couldn't go there. It made her physical ill to think of her husband having sex with her mother and/or her best friend.

"I, um, just get sexually excited," he said with a pause.

'Don't say it,' she thought.

"Whenever I think about having sex with your mother and/or your best friend," he said pausing again.

'Fuck, he said it.'

"I wonder what they look like naked. I wonder what it would feel like to have sex with them," he said digging himself a deeper hole.

She fell quiet before she speaking again.

"I don't mind you touching me, feeling me, and fondling me, Bobby. I like you touching me, feeling me, and fondling me but not like that," she said grabbing his cock in the way he grabbed her ass. "As if you don't respect me as your wife, I don't like you grabbing and groping me as if I'm a whore you bought and paid for the night. And I especially don't like you talking about having sex with my mother and/or my best friend."

Instead of going off on him in the way she did the last time he wondered aloud what it would feel like to have sex with her mother and for her best friend to blow him, she remained calm.

"Okay. I get it. I do," he said. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for groping you as if you're a whore instead of my wife. And I'm sorry for inappropriately talking about Debbie and Diane. I won't talk about having sex with your mother and/or your best friend ever again."

Only, in the way he looked at her with lust, the same lust he looked at her mother, her best friend, and every other woman, he didn't look sorry. Even when caught with his dick in another woman's mouth or pussy, he was the type of man who'd never sorry for cheating. If he was sorry for anything, he was sorry that he had been caught.

"Then, when you grab and grope me like that, just as when you talk about having sex with other woman, especially with my Mom and my best friend, you make me feel like a whore instead of your wife," she said. "You make me feel like a woman you're arresting while sexually assaulting her," she said.

Before he became an undercover cop, she wondered just how many women her husband had sexually assaulted while frisking them and arresting them. She wondered how many women he traded a blowjob for him not to arrest them. With him familiar with all that happened with her mother and her four brothers, and with her four brothers with her, he finally gave her a comforting hug. Seemingly sincerer this time but not the first time she had heard it, his hug meant more to her than his practiced apology. At least he was showing her some sensitivity by holding her and hugging her instead of grabbing her and groping her.

"I'm sorry. I understand now. I do," he said rubbing her shoulder before massaging her back. "That was horrible what your four brothers did to you."

She shrugged off his lame apology. If he was truly sorry, he would have known her mother was a sore spot with her. If he was truly sorry, he never would have mentioned her mother and sex in the same sentence. If he was truly sorry, he never would have mentioned having sex with her best friend.

She was unable to understand where he was coming from when mentioning having sex with other women in front of her. She was unable to understand where he was coming from, especially when he was having sex with her and was inside of her and still thought about and talked about having sex with other women. She didn't understand why he needed to talk to her about having sex with her mother and/or her best friend. In the way she did before she slapped him across his face, she looked at him with curiosity again.

To be continued...

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and comment.

12