True Confessions of a Swinger #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that it? Is that what you're telling me? Is that what you expect me to believe?" She gave him another hard stare before telling him where to go. "Fuck you, Bobby. Fuck you!"

Ignoring her, he shrugged his broad shoulders while looking down and not making eye contact with his wife.

"Things feel different when underwater," he said with a dirty laugh as his excuse for feeling up her mother and her mother feeling up him. "Besides, she didn't mean anything in touching me. We were just fooling around while playing a game," he said. "It wasn't like she was giving me a hand job."

Her way of telling her husband that he was full of shit, she moved her hand up and down as if she was giving an imaginary hand job.

"I'm sure just as my mother would have enjoyed stroking you and making you cum, you would have loved having my mother jerk you off too," she said.

He smiled.

"If she offered to jerk me off, I wouldn't have insulted her by not allowing my mother-in-law to have her wicked, sexual way with my naked body," he said with another dirty laugh. "Keeping it real and keeping it all in the family, my cock is her cock," he said with a dirty laugh and another unconcerned shrug.

Oh, oh, he realized his folly in not taking this seriously. Consistently saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, he really needed to keep his mouth shut. She shot him a look that made him not continue down this road.

"God, you're such a pig, Bobby," she said. She fell quiet for a long minute before speaking again. "Well, to answer your question, having sex with my mother, your mother-in-law, would be like sticking your cock in a warm, pan of water," she said with a dirty laugh. "For the past fifty years, my mother has had sex with everyone, including my four brothers, and God only knows how many and who else."

She looked at him victoriously.

"You're too hard on her," he said surprising her by defending her hot, MILF of a mother and his whore of a mother-in-law. "You need to forget the past and forgive her."

All in their genetic makeup, in the way that her mother never gained an excess amount of weight as she grew older, Liz would be the same way. In the way that her mother still maintained her shapely, sexy figure, Liz was the same way. Neither woman would be overweight. Both woman would always look younger than their age no matter how old they really were.

Yet, too stupid to see his mistakes, with her mother a sore point with her, Robert never should have brought up her mother in the first place. Then, he made the mistake of defending her mother when he should have apologized to her for lusting over her mother. He should have promised to never talk about what it would feel like to have sex with her mother again.

Instead or remaining quiet and allow her anger to subside and pass, he continued talking about touching and feeling her mother in the pool. Instead of getting off on the memory of physically touching, feeling, and fondling her naked mother, he should have changed the subject and not even gone there. Having not learned anything from all of the times he brought this up before, he needed to shut his mouth. Now with him adding more fuel to her fire, she looked at her husband with hurt and disbelief.

"Too hard on her? Forget the past? Forgive her?" She laughed. "I'm too hard on my mother? You've got to be kidding. You have no idea the Hell I've lived through because of my mother and now that Hell continues with you wanting to stick your dick in my mother's mouth and cunt." He shook her head no. "I'm still living with the past. Just as I can never forget, I can never forgive her."

With her post traumatic stress coming to the surface, she looked at him with rage.

"You're wrong," he said lying. "I don't want to stick my dick in your mother's mouth and cunt."

She smiled at him as if she was a game show hostess and he was her contestant.

"If you don't want to stick your cock in my mother's mouth and cunt, I have an idea where else you can stick your cheating dick," she said giving him a wicked smile. "Why not stick your cock up her ass? Why not fuck my mother anally? No doubt, she'd love having you fuck her in her ass. No doubt, with my mother such a whore, she'd let you do bone her anally."

As if she had just beat him at his own game, she smiled at him victoriously.

"Fuck you," he said.

Knowing now that she was getting to him, she rubbed more of his shit in his face.

"Matter of fact, you, my mother, and Diane should all get together for a threesome. My mother has had sex with plenty of women as well as men. Whether she's sucking a cock or licking a pussy, it makes no difference to my Mom," said Liz laughing as if she had suddenly gone mad.

She nodded her head as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to reinforce what she had just said. He ignored what she said about him fucking her mother in her ass just as he ignored him having a threesome with her mother, Debbie, and her best friend, Diane. Nonetheless, after the image she had painted for him of having sex with her mother and friend, no doubt, he'd be thinking about a threesome with both women tonight while masturbating himself.

Obviously and nonetheless, he hadn't learned not to bring up other women while having sex with his wife, especially just as she was about to have an orgasm. No doubt, he'd bring that up, having sex with her mother and her best friend, as his next topic of pillow talk while having sex with her again. Obviously, he was just as stubborn as she was. Obviously, he was just as ready for a fight as she was.

"Yes," he said ignoring what she said to still defend his mother-in-law. "You always jump down her throat with whatever she says. You never give her a break or the benefit of the doubt. You never have anything good to say about your mother," he said. "I don't think she's that bad. If anything, I think she's funny."

She rolled her eyes and shrugged before she burst out laughing as if she was a crazy woman in an insane asylum.

"Funny? Did you forget that my mother worked as a stripper and earned her money as a prostitute? Did you forget that my mother is a whore, an incestuous whore, who had sex with all four of her sons for years? After I told you countless times, did you forget that my mother was never home and never there for me?"

Obviously having heard this same, sad story before, he let out a sigh of boredom.

"I didn't forget," he said in a quiet voice.

Unable to silence herself, as if saying it out loud every so often was therapeutically cleansing, she felt compelled to reiterate all that happened between her and her mother again.

"Other than plenty of beer and hard liquor, there was never any food in the house. She forgot my birthdays nearly every year and I had many Christmases where we didn't even have a tree, never mind gifts," she said suddenly looking so sad and looking at him as if she was about to cry. "Unlike the other girls in my school who paraded their new clothes to school all the following weeks, I never had a new outfit for Easter."

When he reached out to touch her shoulder, she shrugged him away.

"I'm sorry, Baby," he said.

She wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Whenever she was drunk or drugged out of her mind, not knowing who the hell I was, she always forgot my name and called me, Hey, you," she said. "Can you imagine that? She forgot my name and called me, Hey, you. Hey you," she said this time shaking her head in disbelief. "Hey, you."

He looked at her with more sensitivity than he had before.

"I'm sorry," he said rubbing her back.

She shrugged his hand away again. Obviously, she was pissed at her husband for lusting over the woman she loathed.

"Obviously, a mistake at birth, she never wanted me. I don't know why she didn't abort me. Maybe she knew that I was her son's child. Maybe that's the reason why she didn't throw me in the trash as she did with her condoms, needles, and empty booze bottles," said Liz with more realization than sadness.

He moved to give her a hug but she moved away.

"I won't talk about your mother any more. I promise," he said.

Instead of talking to him, she stared down at the floor and talked to the carpet.

"You had a normal life with a normal mother and father. You forget that my mother is indeed a nasty bitch cunt and a dirty, cum bag of a whore. She will always be a cocksucking slut but if my Mom sexually turns you on, then, you should go for it. You should fuck her. You should have her suck you. You should fuck her in her ass. Really, you should," she said. "With her having lots of practice, I bet she's really good in bed. I bet she's a much better fuck than me. I bet she could suck you dry."

Robert shook his head in frustration. Instead of sexually exciting her with what he thought was pillow talk, he had angered her. As if he had poked a sleeping bear with a stick, he had really upset her. He should have known better, especially after the last time he brought up what it would feel like to have sex with her mother. With her jumping down his throat and them having a big fight the last time he mentioned her mother and sex in the same sentence, he should have known better not to bring up her name again.

"Liz, c'mon. I was only making pillow talk by wondering what it would feel like to have sex with your mother. I really didn't mean anything by what I said. I was only trying to sexually excite you, that's all. Imagining having sex with other women, especially their mothers and mothers-in-law is what all men do," he said. "You blew this all out of proportion because of the history you had with your mother long before I came along. This is all on you and not on me."

Obviously not convinced that his sexual lust for her mother was just pillow talk, she gave him a hard stare.

"After you eat her nasty pussy, you should have her suck your cock, cum in her mouth, and watch her swallow your cum. You should feel and suck on her saggy tits instead of feeling and sucking on my firm breasts. You should divorce me and live with her. Obviously, it's my mother you want and not me."

Now obviously knowing he had crossed the line, he looked at her with shame and embarrassment mixed with sexual excitement. Then again, with him incorrigible in his sexual desire for her mother, obviously, she sexually aroused him by telling him that he should eat her mother's pussy, fuck her mother, and have her blow him. Obviously, in the way he was sexually thinking about her mother before, no doubt, he was sexually thinking about her mother even more now. Obviously, in the way that he was sexually lusting over his mother-in-law before, no doubt, he was sexually lusting over his mother-in-law even more now.

"Jesus, Liz, I'm not going to have sex with your mother," he said obviously lying. No doubt, if he could have sex with her mother without her finding out, he would have sex with her mother. "I was just wondering what it would feel like to have sex with her, that's all. In the way that most men sexually fantasize and incestuously lust over their mothers and mothers-in-law, it was just a sexual fantasy and nothing more than that."

In the way he was suddenly staring off in space, he was obviously thinking about fucking her mother, eating her cunt, and her sucking his prick while he felt her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

"Without a doubt, my mother would let you fuck her in her mouth," said Liz. "In the way she still does with my brothers, my mother would definitely blow you and allow you to cum in her mouth. She'd let you fuck her pussy and even fuck her in her ass. Definitely, you could make my mother your dirty, whore of a cunt bitch. My mother is and has always been a nasty whore," she said pushing him away.

He reached out to touch her and she moved away.

"I'm sorry to have upset. I'm sorry to have opened up old wounds. I'm sorry, Liz, really I am," he said with sincerity.

She moved further away from him on their king-sized bed.

"Get away from me please. After this disturbing conversation, you ruined the mood and I obviously won't be having an orgasm. Thanks for nothing," she said.

To be continued...

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and comment.

12