True Confessions of a Swinger #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hit him back plenty of times but only making it worse, his beatings grew more severe. She learned just to take it and not fight back. He was stronger than she was and he knew where and how to hit her to now show a bruise. Again when he was drunk, the Honeymoon was over when he raped her by turning her over, lifting her skirt, pulling down her panties, and forcing himself inside of her without her even being wet.

In the way that she'd never forget her four brothers raping her and treating her like a whore, she'd never forget her husband treating her like a whore too. No woman deserved to be slapped across her face, never mind punched in the stomach or in the back. No woman, not even a whore deserved to be raped.

Before it even began, she pretended she didn't know that the Honeymoon was over when he continued having sexual affairs while they were dating and that continued after they were married. Tired of being alone and doing the dating thing, she wanted to have a husband, a baby, and a family of her own. She wanted a house. She wanted all that she never had growing up in an abusive and dysfunctional household. Now, with history repeating itself, here she was experiencing the same abusive dysfunction again but with her husband instead of her brothers and her mother.

Instead of living in an apartment, all she wanted was her own house in a safe neighborhood that was close to good schools. All she wanted were children to raise in a stable and loving family. Now, instead of being happily married, her marriage and her husband were just as fucked up as were her childhood, her mother, and her brothers. Instead of thinking about how to save her marriage, she more thought about how to leave her marriage.

Now, yet again, the Honeymoon was over when he sexually fantasized over her mother and over having sex with her best friend. The Honeymoon was over when he wanted her to have sex with his father, his brother, and all of his friends. Questioning her decision and her sanity now, she didn't know why she even married him. She should have married someone else and moved far away from her crazy family.

Questioning her decision and her sanity now, she didn't know why she was still with him. If it wasn't for the fact that she wanted to have a baby, was getting too old to divorce him and wait to find someone else to fall in love with and marry to start a family, she would have divorced him. If she received nothing else from him, she wanted to have his child. He dream was to have a baby and to bring up her child in the way she wished she had been raised.

"It's just sex, Liz," he said. "Seriously, what's the big deal?"

She turned her head to shoot him a cold stare.

"It's just sex?" She looked at him aghast. "Maybe it's just sex to you but it's not just sex to me. To me, it's love and romance. To me, it's our marriage and our commitment. To me it's giving myself to one man and honoring my vows of the sacrament of holy matrimony by remaining faithful to you, my husband," she said falling silent again.

He let out a big, frustrated sigh. Seemingly now, every time they had sex, it ended in an argument. Seemingly now, every time they had sex if he wasn't wondering what it was like to have sex with her mother, he was wondering what it was like to have sex with her best friend. Seemingly now, every time they had sex, he voiced his sexual fantasy of her having sex with his father, his brother, and/or his friends.

"I'm sorry I said anything about your mother and about your best friend. I didn't mean anything by my remark. It was just as sexual fantasy. It was just my way of trying to heighten my sexual excitement but adding some spicy pillow talk," he said. "Just as I don't want you having sex with my father, my brother, and/or any of my friends, I really don't want to have sex with your mother or with your best friend," he said obviously lying.

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

Not believing him, even more than that, no longer caring, she shrugged her indifference.

"You don't get it. You just don't get it," she said staring at him as if she was talking in a foreign language. "Un-fucking believable. You truly are a piece of work."

He looked at her as if she was having a PMS moment.

"What? What are you talking about? What don't I get? You're right. I don't get what the fuck you're talking about now," he said with confusion on his face.

She suddenly fell quiet and looked as if she was about to cry before she took a breath to compose herself and started speaking again.

"When I was sucking your cock last night, you said you wondered what it would feel like to have my girlfriend, Diane, suck your cock," she said with a look of hurt. "I couldn't believe you said that. Why would you say that, especially while I was blowing you? What's wrong with you to say something like that at a time like that? How do you think that makes me feel for you to sexually lust over another woman when your prick is in my mouth? If that's your idea of sexy, pillow talk then you're nuts."

He shrugged his apology.

"Sorry. I didn't mean anything by that remark. To me, in the way I say sexy things about your mother, when I said that about your best friend, that was just pillow talk. What's the big deal anyway? It was just a sexual fantasy? It's not like Diane would ever blow me," he said.

She nodded her head as if telling him to go fuck himself in the way she routinely told her four, big, angry brothers to go fuck themselves too.

"So, it's just a sexual fantasy to you? You didn't answer my question. Answer my question," she said looking at him as if she wanted to strangle him. "How do you think that makes me feel when you're thinking about another woman blowing you when your cock is in my mouth while I'm blowing you? Do you think that's right? Do you think that's fair to me?"

Instead of responding, he shrugged another apology.

"I'm sorry," he said.

She stared at him and when he didn't respond with anything more than that, she continued lambasting him.

"It was hurtful that you'd have a sexual fantasy about another woman while I had your stiff prick in my mouth," she said. "I couldn't believe you were thinking about Diane while I was blowing you. What the fuck, Bobby? Are you kidding me?"

She looked at him with anger. She looked at him with rage. She looked at him with hurt.

"I'm sorry," he said again.

Just in the way he looked at her, obviously, he didn't understand what was wrong with him confessing his sexually fantasies to her, especially while they were having sex.

"Just as you ruined me having an orgasm today by you lusting over my whore of a mother, you thinking about my best friend, Diane, another woman, blowing you while I'm blowing you, ruined the mood for me. Now as far as I'm concerned, you can go fuck and suck your own cock while imagining having sex with my mother and my best friend."

Obviously he wasn't getting how he made Liz feel. He sighed his frustration. Obviously, if anything, he thought she should be sexually excited by what he thought was sexy, pillow talk.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by my comment," he said again. "It was just my way of making sexy, pillow talk," he said again. "I'd never have Diane blow me just as I'd never cheat on you, especially not with your best friend and/or your mother," he said again.

He slowly and negatively shook his head back and forth as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to convince her. Only, while on the job, she already knew he had cheated on her several times before and, whenever he had the chance, would definitely cheat on her again. In the way he was with her mother when they were both drunk in the pool, he'd definitely have sex with her mother, if he could. In the way he was as sexual with her mother when they were both drunk in the pool, he'd definitely be with her best friend, if he could. Instead of confronting him with his extramarital affairs, throwing Diane under the bus, she enlightened him about her friend.

"Here's something for you to digest," she said.

He looked at her with curiosity.

"What's that?"

She smiled with what she was going to say next.

"I know for a fact that Diane doesn't suck cock," she said looking at him victoriously. "Diane doesn't give blowjobs."

He made a face of disbelief.

"Doesn't suck cock? She doesn't give blowjobs? Are you serious?" He looked at her. "I don't believe you. If anyone is a cocksucker, it's Diane," he said as if he knew better when he didn't.

The only way for him to know that Diane sucked cock was if she had previously given him a blowjob but she never did suck him. Besides, if Diane had blown him, he still wouldn't be wondering what it would feel like to have his cock buried in Diane's pretty mouth.

"The few times she did suck someone's cock; she didn't like it. She didn't even allow the guy to cum in her mouth. When the guy was ready to cum, she pulled him out of her mouth for him to cum on her tits. She gagged, she puked, and she spit-out the one man who held her head in place to ejaculate his cum in her mouth," she said. "Then, she was so angry that he did that to her, that she never saw him again."

He looked at her with disbelief.

"Really? No kidding. Diane doesn't suck cock? She doesn't give blowjobs? No way. Wow! Of all of your friends who I thought would be a great cocksucker, I thought it would be Diane. With her always joking around about giving blowjobs and sexually teasing me and my friends, she talks a good game," he said. "That just blows my mind that she doesn't give blowjobs."

Liz smiled her satisfaction.

"Nope. Diane doesn't suck cock," said Liz. "She'd much rather give a hand job than a blowjob. She'd definitely would rather fuck than suck. As far as anyone giving blowjobs, my mother is the cocksucker in my family. She'd suck anyone's cock."

He nodded his head to show her that he understood and had been enlightened.

"I just figured someone who is as pretty and who looks as good as she looks, would love giving blowjobs. In the way she dresses and in the slutty way she acts, she had me fooled," he said. "Of all of your hot friends, I thought for sure that Diane would be a big cocksucker," he said. "All of my friends thought that Diane was a big cocksucker too."

With a flip of her head, Liz tossed her long, blonde hair to the side of her pretty head.

"Nope. Diane would probably lick a pussy before she sucked a cock," said Liz with a dirty laugh. "A game she enjoyed playing she acted that way whenever she was on the prowl and she was on the prowl then as she still is now. She was just looking for a boyfriend. She wants to get married. She wants a baby. She's at that age where she'd do anything to land a good man, even if it meant having to occasionally suck his cock," said Liz.

He nodded his head again.

"I see," said Bobby being schooled about women from his wife.

Liz smiled at her husband.

"Now that she was alone again, if it meant her having a husband and a house in the suburbs and in a nice neighborhood, she was finally willing to be someone's whore. She was finally willing to suck cock," she said. "Just as I'm a whore for you, Diane is now willing to be a whore for some man who will marry her, support her, and give her a baby. Most men don't know that all women are whores," said Liz as if confessing that she was a whore too.

Obviously surprised by the fact that Liz was throwing all women under the bus by calling them all whores, he nodded his head again to show her that he understood.

"I see," he said as if he was the psychiatrist this time.

She slid a slow tongue across her full, red lips.

"Some women are cocksuckers and others are cockteasers. Yet, instead of being grateful that you have a wife who loves giving head, you have the nerve to mention another woman's name when your prick is in my mouth," she said. She gave him a stern look while shoving her hand against his muscular shoulder. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Have no class? Where's your sensitivity? I thought you loved me and only me."

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

As if he was sorry or feeling guilty for saying what he did, he put his head down in feigned shame while remaining silent. Only and obviously by what he said next, he wasn't sorry or guilty for wondering what it would feel like to have sex with her mother and what it would feel like for her girlfriend, Diane, to blow him. If he was anything, he was sexually aroused by the thought of having sex with her mother. If he was anything, he was sexually excited by the thought of having her best friend suck his cock while he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. If he was anything, and with him never going to change, he was in incorrigible womanizer.

"What I said still doesn't change the fact that I'd like to watch you having sex with another man," he said sticking his foot even deeper in his mouth.

She looked at him as if he was crazy.

"That will never happen," she said making a sour face.

Letting all of his sexual fantasies hang out there, he persevered in telling her that he'd love to watch her having sex with other men as well as women.

"I'd also like to watch you having sex with another woman too," he said. "As much as I'd love to watch a woman fingering you while eating your pussy, I'd love to watch you fingering and licking some woman's cunt," he said. "That would be so hot to watch you having bi-sexual sex."

She laughed.

"You'd have a much better chance of seeing me having sex with some other man than watching me having sex with a woman," she said with another laugh. "Give me a hard cock over a wet pussy any day," she said. "If I'm anything, I may be a whore, but I'm not a lesbian."

He fell silent before speaking and digging himself an even deeper hole.

"I'd like to watch you being double penetrated by two men. I'd love to watch you sucking one man while another man fucked you," he said.

She looked at him with curiosity before laughing out loud.

"And what would you do while I was having sex with two men?"

He gave her a smug smile before giving her a look filled with sexual excitement.

"I'd be sitting in a chair watching you sucking and fucking them while masturbating myself," he said.

She gave him an enlightened look.

"I see. So you want to be a cuckold husband? Is that it?"

He smiled.

"Sometimes. On occasion, yeah, I would," he said falling silent before speaking again. "Another sexual fantasy of mine, I'd like to watch you being stripped naked by someone and touched, felt, and fondled in all of the places where only I'm allowed to touch, feel, and fondle you. As if the victim of a burglary gone bad, I'd love to watch someone tying you to the bed naked and blindfolding you. I'd love to watch a man or several men you didn't know having sex with you."

She made a bitter face.

"Yeah, well, I'd love to win the lottery but that will never happen just as someone tying me to a bed will never happen either," she said giving him a look of sarcasm. "I'd have to not only be tied to the bed and blindfolded but also drugged for any of that to happen," she said with a laugh. "I'd never allow anyone to strip me naked and tie me to the bed. Now that we're married, I'd never have sex with anyone but with you. So, get your mind out of the gutter when it comes to you with my mother and/or my best friend, and when it comes to me with your brother, your father, and/or your friends."

He touched her lips with his fingertip before sliding a slow finger across her erect nipple that pushed out the thin, sheer material of her nightgown.

"I'd love to watch three or four men giving you a cum bath. I'd love to watch them cum all over your face and all over your tits," he said. "I'd love to watch you taking one man after another man in your mouth. Stroking them while sucking them, I'd love to watch you swallow several loads of cum. I'd love to watch them fucking you, really fucking you."

She shrugged while rolling her eyes and making another sour face.

"Lemme see if I have all of this right," she said counting everything off on her fingers. "You want me to have sex with a woman. You want to see me tied to the bed and sexually brutalized by some man? A gangbang? A circle jerk? A cum bath? Is that it? Is that what you want to see me do?" She laughed before a look of anger crossed her face. "Is that how little you think of me?" She shook her head negatively and in disbelief. "It sounds like you have a lot of sexual fantasies, many more sexual fantasies than I do," she said with a nervous laugh.

He gave her a long look before speaking again.

"Then, how about this? How about doing something that's innocent fun," he said.

She looked at him with curiosity while he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"What you consider innocent fun, I consider as perversely perverted," she said with a laugh. "What? What would you like me to do that's innocent fun?"

He gave her a big smile.

"I'd love to watch you flashing your tits to truckers on the highway," he said feeling her breasts through her nightgown while feeling her nipples.

She gave him a sexy smile.

"I could do that," she said. "Flashing my tits could be harmless fun. After I flashed my tits to truckers, that's something we could talk about during sex. That's my kind of pillow talk."

He lifted her nightgown to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy.

"I'd love to watch you flashing your panties to men at the mall," he said. "I love to watch you flashing your panties to the shoe salesman while trying on shoes. While you're going up an escalator, I'd love to watch you bending at the waist to fix your shoe while flashing the men standing behind you your panties."

She gave him another sexy smile.

"With me being an exhibitionist, I've done that plenty of times before we were married. If that's something that would sexually excite you, I'd willingly play that sexy game of voyeurism and exhibitionism again," she said.

Obviously with this her kind of pillow talk, a sexual dialogue that didn't include her mother, her best friend, his relatives, and his friends, she was becoming sexually aroused again.

"I'd love to watch you trying on clothes in a dressing room that still had curtains. With you not closing the curtains all the way, I'd love to watch you give a sexy striptease show to the bored men waiting outside of the dressing room for their wives and/or girlfriends. I'd love to watch you show your underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body to them while trying on clothes," he said.

She laughed.

"I could do that too, if you wanted me to expose myself to men," she said.

He fingered her pussy while whispering his thoughts in her ear.

"I'd love for you to go to CFNM shows and suck the cocks of strippers. I'd love for you allow the strippers to strip you naked. As long as you used a condom and told me all about it, I'd love for you to fuck the strippers, too," he said. "Then, while giving me hot sex, I'd love to hear all that you did to the strippers."

Playing along with him before but now with him getting too perversely perverted and too sexually aroused, he had ruined her mood again.

"That was fun when I used to do those things when I was younger but my flashing, fucking, and cocksucking days are over now that I'm an old, married woman," she said with a sad laugh. Obviously, based sexual fantasies, other than to be whore and have sex with other men, there was nothing that she could do to sexually satisfy her husband. She leaned to kiss him, French kiss him, before she told him what she wanted. "Instead of having me having sex with your friends, having lesbian sex with a woman, and/or sucking and fucking male strippers, I'd much rather you give me a baby," she said grabbing hold of his cock.

He looked at her with shocked panic when she mentioned that she wanted a baby. With him not giving her a normal look, there was some hidden secret behind his look when she talked about them having a baby.