True Confessions True Confessions Heard by a Priest Ch. 02

Story Info
She reveals her exposure to BDSM.
2.6k words
4.4
58.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit here now in my office inside the church writing these online form of my memoirs I am taken back to a beautiful young wife that came in to confess of her dabblings in what was strictly considered BDSM back in those days. Now I realize along with the help of the internet and some of my other vast outlets that there are many different sects to this lifestyle, just as there are in the church itself. There are far too many different areas that I could go into and begin to explain, but for those of you reading I would suspect you already have a working knowledge of the lifestyle perhaps greater than my own.

I remember the date, as it wasn't too long after the first young lady had come in to confess her anal antics that the second had come it. She had found a large quantity of magazines in her husbands study that had shown pictures of girls being tied up, spanked, whipped, gagged, punished in different manners and then finally pictures depicting women in different positions kneeling or showing subservience to a man.

"Father, I was horrified at first," she began, "but as I looked at those pictures of these immoral women that would allow someone to take these pictures of them, I began to become aroused. I felt so ashamed of my husband for hiding these magazines but at the same time something inside me felt like the depictions of positions of these submissive women allowing things to be done to them were aimed right at me."

Even as a priest I knew the lure of power, the way a woman kneels before you as she opens her mouth to accept the waif, the thoughts of lust still ran through my head for many years and still do to this day, I am after all only a man. The power to help those in need, the power over those weaker with problems, it's the same basic principle only the dominant one in the relationships I have is the ultimate power belongs to God.

I listened as the woman told her torrid tale. "Father, I spent the better part of the day looking through as many of these magazines my husband had, growing more interested at every turn of the page. I looked deeper into the chest in my husbands study and found packages of unopened items. Father I couldn't contain my curiosity , I tore those packages open and found many of these same items I had seen the women have on them in the magazines. There were leather cuffs for wrists and ankles, clamps for nipples, a ball gag, and finally beneath them all there was a large long package at the bottom of the chest. I felt it and without opening this one I knew what it was. It was a large wooden paddle and along side it something that felt much like a riding crop."

"My child, I understand that this is hard for you," I began to speak to her, "but you must remember these packages weren't open so perhaps your husband has remained faithful to you and never taken a mistress to use them upon."

"No father, that's not it. Not it at all actually, I think that he had bought these to one day use upon me, well now I actually no it, but let me get to that part in time. When Garret came home that night I began to see him in a whole new light, a darker light that turned me on physically and emotionally. I saw that he wasn't quite the meek, shy man I had married but one with eager desires of bondage and play in a new realm all together. I had hidden the magazines back in there place along with the packages but left one out on his desk to find later that night hoping that he would realize I had found his treasure trove."

"My child," I whispered through the partition, "I know we are supposed to speak as if I don't know who you are but you giving me your husband's name and mentioning his normal demeanor let me know exactly who you are Kimberly. Speak freely and bare your sins ma'am for I will give you your penance then."

"Thank you father. Now as I was saying I had left Garret's one magazine out on his desk to find, simply to see his reaction as well as let him know that I knew about his little fetish. I don't know exactly what I had hoped his reaction would be but it was far more intense than I could have imagined. Garret came out of his study about ten minutes after going in and in one hand he held the magazine while the other was hidden behind his back. He had removed his glasses and stripped down to just his jeans and a tank top. I hadn't looked at him like a women with desire and wanting looks at her husband for a long time, but at that moment I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was no longer slouching, standing tall and walking towards me I saw the ripple of the muscles in his arms and his broad chest. My heart seemed to catch in my throat as I knew he was severely disappointed in me by his demeanor."

Kimberly gave pause then, I remember it like it was yesterday, her little pants of breath sounding like they were coming through a megaphone and I knew she was probably sitting on the other side of the partition with her eyes closed as she revealed her tale to me, reliving it in her mind's eye step by step.

"Father, he then stopped a few feet from me and grabbed one of the dining room chairs. As he sat down he looked into my eyes and bent a finger beckoning me to him. I remember walking towards him, my legs wobbly, my heart racing, and my womanly parts on fire. I walked towards him step by step, each one seeming like a mile while it was actually only a few feet. As I reached him he stood up again and in his upright position he stood over me by a good two or three inches, it actually felt much more at the time but now as I think about it that must have been all he stands over me. Anyway he began to speak then father."

"Kimberly, Garret had growled at me then," she began to tell me, "I know you found my magazines and see that you have opened my packages. First I want you to explain why you were even looking inside that chest and secondly I want, no I will hear an apology issue from your lips."

"Sir, I must admit I froze then, father I just didn't know what to say, and Garret didn't wait too long for a reply."

"What did he do Kimberly as you were pondering your reply?" I asked.

"Father, he grabbed me by the wrists, kicked the chair out of the way and bent me over the table. He then quickly lifted my pretty little dress and ripped off my panties and without so much as a warning I felt that wooden paddle come down across my butt. Hard and fast he swatted me with it as I began to cry and tell him the whole story. He didn't want excuses he wanted to hear the truth, that I had been snooping in his office while he was away. I began to cry harder as I told him the absolute truth as he spanked me harder and harder. I admit father, my butt was quickly becoming red and sore and yet I loved it, my... well my pussy as he now calls it had become so enflamed with joy that the juices had begun to leak and I was feeling its moisture run down the insides of my thighs. "

Kimberly paused again as I listened in amazement of how she had gone from being a normally bossy housewife into an object of lust and willing to submit herself to this punishment.

"Father, I began to wiggle on that table as Garret continued spanking me. I couldn't help it I knew that it was going to be viewed as something dark and wrong later to someone else but right then I cared about nothing more than the joy and arousal I was feeling. I let go as Garret began to swat me harder again and finally I felt him stop and the heat shooting through my now red ass kept me on fire. I actually was a bit disappointed when the spankings stopped but at the same time I began to wonder what he had in store for me next. I was already overwhelmed by his change and new that this could be a whole new beginning to our home life."

"Let me interject Kimberly," I began, "I know that this all excited you but are you prepared to go down that long road, or is this just a passing fad?"

"Well father, let me get to that part," she replied once more. "Garret then pulled me off the table and forced me down onto my knees in front of him. I looked up not quite sure what to expect because in all our years of marriage sex had always been in the bedroom only, not even foreplay except for Garret saying let's go to the bedroom had happened prior to this day. I watched in anxious excitement as Garret unzipped his pants and pushed them along with his knickers down to the floor. His penis stood hard right in front of my face, I will tell you father I had only taken him into my mouth as many times as the fingers that are on both hands. I looked up at him and without a word he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards his crotch. The tip of his penis pushed at my lips and I had no choice but to open my mouth just a bit to take him into my mouth. At first I thought it was disgusting but as I relaxed my tongue began to caress the underside of his shaft and then I felt my dampness between my thighs urging me on. I began to suck his cock harder and as I got more turned on he started to thrust his hips towards my mouth. He was using my mouth like he does my pussy, forcing me to take him deep into my mouth."

"Did you truly enjoy this, Kimberly?" I asked her sheepishly smiling on my side of the partition.

"Yes, father I loved it the way he was holding me and forcing me to take it all. Even when I gagged he didn't let up for more than a moment. I had never really tasted his cock before, I had given him a few quick suck and then been done with it each previous time. This time I was lavishing long swirling licks around the shaft with my tongue while I sucked secretly hoping he wouldn't pull out and each time he swelled I was hoping it would be to spurt in my mouth. Finally he grabbed two handfuls of hair instead of just one and fucked my mouth hard. I felt his cock jerk and knew that this time he was going to cum. And oh father did he ever cum, his cock jerked wildly in my mouth and I kept sucking him hard as my mouth filled with his creamy cum. I let my mouth fill up before I swallowed just to see what it tasted like and found that I truly loved the taste."

I sat wondering if this would be the reaction of most women with there husbands or if this was just a rare case. For now though I was content living vicariously through her story, taking the place of her husband in my mind as he forced this beauty down and made her suck his cock until he came deep inside her mouth.

"Father he then did something he had rarely been able to do since we had first gotten married. He stayed hard and grabbing me under the arms he pulled me up, then he whispered into my ear what a good little cocksucking slut I was and how I was going to become his slave in the home from that day forward. Father I came right then, it was his words that pushed me over the edge. I realized this is what I wanted and that even if I didn't it was no longer my choice. Garret was going to train me to please him and there was no two ways about it."

"Is that truly what you want Kimberly? I also would like to know how things have progressed since then," I asked of her.

"Well, to be honest father it's been exhausting. Garret immediately brought out the toys and restraints and we learned how to use them together. He also set out a list he had prepared months before of my duties. I was no longer to do anything without his permission. I have a little necklace that says "His" on the chain. Also I am to wear no panties or bra at home unless it is that time of the month. He has made me shave "down there" and also he had began to take me at anytime anyway that he wants. I have been taken over the dinner table, forced to go down on him in the car driving home from church this past Sunday. Also he has fucked me in the ass and I found I loved it. It was at his command that I came today to the church father, I have been commanded to give you an offer should you ever choose to give in to your lusts."

"Child you need not do this for I am a man of the cloth and while I do feel humanly lusts I can never give into them."

"Shut up father," she ordered as I chuckled at her demeanor, "I was ordered to offer myself to you, my husband has another desire, that is to see me fucked by another man or to at least see another man's cock in my mouth. He thought that you would be the best choice because of course we know your only release is masturbation and that you would not be able to talk about how slutty he has made me if you fucked me hard and did things to me behind the closed doors of our home. You are a safe bet father, no rumors or anything of that nature should you choose to join us."

"I cannot," I told her, "but Kimberly should I ever choose to leave this calling or I do give in to my lusts the arrangement you offer is one that I would highly entertain."

"Thank you father, this girl would love to find out what that bulge you hide under that robe is all about. Thank you for listening father and I'll see you in mass on Sunday. Oh one last thing, there's a little surprise over here for you as soon as I leave so I suggest you high tail it over the moment the confessional door is closed."

As she said that I heard the door latch catch in the door and I stood up and entered the other side of the confessional. There were her panties and a key to there house I figured along with a picture of her in a lewd position sans clothes. I took these back into my office and locked them into the desk. It was then that I knew the women of this town had something in the works but it would take a long while for me to figure it out.

Stay tuned for more to come. Thanks for reading and please remember to vote. MV