True Desires Unleashed Pt. 01

Story Info
Alpha husband yearning to be submissive, a BBC craving wife.
2.4k words
4.28
59.4k
85

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have a great relationship. For the past few months she has not stopped talking about going to Jamaica. She said she has not been for years. She goes on and on about how she loves the culture and the beaches and the nightlife and she used to go frequently. So a few weeks back On her birthday I surprised her with a trip, leaving in just a few days. She immediately took off from work and returned the favor that night in the bedroom.

I thought our sex life was pretty good. She is better looking, about 10 years younger. She is Korean and has a beautiful face. Wide brown eyes, thick lips and thick but soft black hair that she keeps short, sometime in bangs which is adorable. She is only 5'0 tall and in good shape, has just the right amount of meat on her to have a great figure but be soft to the touch. She has nice c-cup breasts with perfect brown nipples, a bubble but and her legs are short but well proportioned. Her pussy is so tight and she grooms it nicely. It gets super wet and is a picture perfect flower and of course tastes great. She always keeps her pubic hair short and in a perfect triangle and sometimes waxes it off, which she did right before our trip to wear revealing bathing suits.

I am an outwardly masculine dominant type with a high powered job. The people in my life expect be to be a man's man. Or at least that is what I want to project. I have always run with the "cool" crowd. Sexually I am a dom/sub switch and have had the ability to act on it in the past. But this was only with women I met on-line and it was disclosed up front. In other words, that I met under the pretenses of wanting a thick dildo shoved up my ass.

With most of my girlfriends in the past i would never dream of exposing this other side of myself. I would be too embarrassed to tell them I secretly swiped their thongs to wear under my shorts at the gym or occasionally scoured the web to find a tranny cock to suck. I don't think I'm at all gay. I'm not attracted to masculine men at all but am turned on by being submissive, by cocks themselves and it feels really good when something is in you ass. But I would never dream of revealing this to my wife.

As soon as I told her about the trip she went on-line and spent about $400 on bathing suits. I didn't mind and when they arrived I was anxious for her to try them on. But she told me, patients - when we get there.

I thought our sex life was good. I have a below average cock, maybe 4-5 inches and not very thick. I do have oral skills and am great with my fingers. She always seemed satisfied. We would do some kinky things but they were always with me being dominant. I do enjoy this because they often involve her virgin ass, which tastes great and looks amazing with small plugs inserted in it. I am hopeful that she will let my small cock wiggle around it soon!

The day we flew down she was so excited. She told me she loves me, truly and wants to be with me. She told me that we were going to explore our relationship and become even closer. That she was going to reveal things about herself. She was in a great mood and so positive. I had no worries and was very content not to be curious and see what she meant over the next 6 days.

When we landed she changed in the bathroom at the airport. When she emerged from the bathroom, she was wearing a white linen sundress she also recently purchased. You could see her deep pink thong through it and her ass. It was very transparent, especially in the sun. At beaches in the states, she wore bikinis and dressed sexy but never this revealing. I was very excited about the bathing suits I was about to see. She was also clearly not wearing a bra and her nipples were visible when the sun hit the dress just right.

When we got to the resort she told me to check in and she would go talk to the bell boys to help with the luggage. Now it is tough to call them bell boys because they were two huge black dudes in great shape wearing tight white polo shirts tucked into tight cotton pants. One must have been 6'5" and I could see the bulge in his pants going down the top of his left leg while standing at least 20-30 feet away. I could not hear what my wife was saying but they were all laughing and I saw her not just glancing at the bulge but kinda staring for 5 or so seconds before looking back up at his face. When I was through checking in I walked over. My wife said this is Robert and he will help us with the bags and more. That was weird but I ignored it and headed for the room.

As we walked to the room I was ahead of the two of them. My wife lagged behind and was talking, actually flirting, with Robert. It normally wouldn't bother me much, I'm not the jealous type. But this was a bit different. I knew she found black men attractive. I think what felt weird was driven by my secret inner conflict. The fact that I need to keep up my alpha persona but secretly I wouldn't mind being handcuffed in the corner while this beast smashes my wife's cunt.

When we got to the room, Robert was helping us get situated. Alice, my wife's name, asked me to give Robert 40 bucks and ask him to wait around because she wanted him to help us with a few things around the room. I was perplexed and asked her like what? We are fine. We can put clothes away. She said she wanted to talk to him about the can't miss sights and activities but she just needs a few minutes in the bathroom. She asked Robert if he could spare the time and he informed us that is his job. Alice grabbed a small bag out of her bag. She was bending over as she did this, her ass and pink thong visible in the light, and it was very visible to a staring Robert. With that she went into the powder room.

It was awkward standing there with Robert. I did feel a bit cuckolded, he was an amazing specimen. But that was multipled ten-fold when my wife reemerged from the bathroom. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was excited about what I was seeing, she was modeling one of the bathing suits. If you could call it that.

It was white and the top was two triangles that may have been 2-3 inches along each side held together by strings. Her cleavage and the underside of her milky white breasts were totally exposed. It was obvious then when wet those small perky nips of hers would show through as well. But that was nothing compared to the bottom. When I say it was string, it was a string. The only coverage there was was a thin white triangle covering the entrance to the vagina and maybe 2 inches up the pubic area. Alice has many tattoos as well. Very sexy ones - asian dragons and tigers, a large beautiful woman on the base of her back just above her bubble butt and many others that we will get to later. There is one that is only visible when her pubic hair is shaved like it was that day, which I describe later.

I was so confused. I mean this was hot and I was getting hard and I couldn't believe she planned to wear that. It did turn me on. But it was weird that she was modeling this in the room with Robert there. I mean I know people will see her on the beach, but here is this black thoroughbred in our room and in my pants was a semi hard 4 incher. There she was with only her vagina entrance and nipples covered. I was wondering what was going on. And I know it's an adult only resort far from home, but I was surprised she would wear this.

Alice asked us "what do you guys think"? I was speechless and Robert was smiling silently. She asked Robert directly if she could wear this on the beach at the resort, or if it would be frowned upon. Robert finally replied. He said there are many thongs and skimpy suits (the way he phrased it in his Jamaican accent was much cooler), but this is the most revealing one he ever saw. But he said that everyone at the resort is just about fun so you should wear it.

At this point I got myself back together enough to say Alice what are you doing. This isn't appropriate. It's funny, maybe she knew I would not mind this. Maybe she knew that even though I had an outwardly dominant personality and grew up in a certain culture that I wouldn't mind being sexually submissive. But I always had to keep that to myself and posture. I was equally excited and upset. Upset because I had to keep up appearances as a dominant white male with macho friends and family, but knowing that I secretly enjoyed this and wanted to watch my wife get plowed by Robert's huge cock. I was upset that even now, when the opportunity was right here to live a submissive lifestyle, I still had thoughts that I have to be the tough dominant man that she married. I mean she's clearly, clearly telling me she wants to Cuckold me, and I wanted it. But I still had to keep up appearances. So my tone was what the fuck are you doing.

Alice replied that she wanted to ask me for a favor. I said what is that. She was sheepish. She kind of knew i wanted this but also had to keep up appearances. But the desire to get fucked by a cock that was bigger than my 4 or so inches outweighed any hesitancy she had about wanting me to keep my dignity.

She had dropped hints in the past. Hints that she wanted this. Feeling me out. How I would react. In front of my friends she would try to work in the term big black cock. I mean this is not something that white males in front of their friends with high powered jobs that are alpha people trying to put on a tough guy front want to hear. And when she did this in my mind I would be pissed but excited. So here we were, in a room, her nearly naked, alone with just us and this black stud with a horse cock almost visible through his white pants. Me still posturing but secretly excited. But maybe not secretly. Maybe she knew this.

To my question of what the fuck are you doing, she answered and played it masterfully. Robert and I were on one side of the room near each other. Seeing Alice in almost all her glory with just her nipples and pussy lips kind of covered. She turned around to her bag and exposed her glorious curvy ass with that white string jammed up the crack. We could see it all. She bent over to go into her bag which she placed strategically before she went into the bathroom.

When she bent over my semi erect cock was fully erect. Her cheeks spread and u could see her tight puckered ass hole as there was just a tiny string covering it. Also, the pussy covering portion of her "bathing suit" slipped to the side and exposed her right lip and some of her hot beautiful flower like form of the inside of her Korean cunt. It's was amazing. She reached into her bag and took out the sun block and something she concealed in her hand.

Alice looked at me and said I love you, you make me feel good. I have no intention of leaving you. I do have a fantasy though. I want Robert to rub this sunblock all over me. But not in my intimate parts. Will you let that happen?

What do I do here? I actually not only want him to rub it on her legs and back but I want him to get deep between her legs with his hands. I want to see him lube her breasts. Fuck, I want to watch this huge black cock split my wife in two. She's telling me that this can happen. She's being respectful. She knows I have to keep my dignity, masculinity but she knew that I may want this. As I said, she dropped hints. Not only working in the term big black cock, but when we watch porn she would pick strategically to feel me out. By that I mean she wouldn't put on a China girl getting gang banged by 15 huge dark blacks (although that is what I watched in private and deleted the history), but she would pick a sensual scene with a light skinned black guy fucking a white or Asian girl sensually. This was a cat and mouse game that was going for years.

I wanted to say of course Alice. Actually Robert make sure you get every inch. She is very pale and as you can see this bathing suit will not protect her! But we were still posturing. So what did I say, I said okay. It's vacation. I want you to be happy. Have him lube your legs and back and neck but only those areas.

With that Robert did not hesitate. His tight white pants were already straining in the crotch. This may have been my imagination but I am pretty sure I saw the blackness of as his cock through the pants. I definitely saw the bulge get bigger. It was well down his left leg now.

Alice laid down on her stomach on he bed and Robert took the lotion. He put a generous amount in his hands and started rubbing it on her legs...