True Desires Unleashed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice approached me slowly. She was conflicted about doing this. She didn't want to hurt me but everything that was happening was about forcing me further into submission. As she walked by she had an idea that would make this easier for her. He look of indecision turned into a wry smile as she walked toward me. Just before she got into position to swing away at my balls she veered, dropped to her knees slowly in front of the more endowed Jamaican holding me down, grabbed his hard black meat, turned her head sideways and made eye contact with me, stuck her curled tongue out, and with the sexiest eye piercing look in my direction tickled the bottom of his shaft gently with it. Then she stood up abruptly, faced me, cocked her leg back and with an almost-to-full force thrust kicked me in the dick.

Alice has short but kind of powerful legs. She's a runner. Her ankle was the point of contact with my balls and her shin hit my dick. It made a loud slapping sound. I immediately groaned loudly and fell forward grabbing my dick with both hands, using my right arm and shoulder to break my fall. The noise I made sounded like a tire deflating. All of the men reading this know that pain you get in your lower stomach. I was gasping for air.

One of the men immediately guided Alice forcefully by the arm back to the boss to continue the blow bang. I would have done the same thing. Alice is hot and they were all about to use her holes however they want. I wouldn't have done this though, the other henchmen didn't even give me a second to ease the pain. He picked me up by the arm using a lot of strength as I was fighting to stay down instead of getting myself to my feet. He got me up, lead me to the patio door, drew the curtain fully open, threw me on the concrete and told me to watch him fuck my wife from there. Before turning to return to my wife's wanting holes he informed me that I better get another 250 dollars for the inspection Robert performed, and I better have it before he came back to take Alice to dinner (which I would assume I'm paying for). Then he turned and went back to fuck my wife.

12